9 Best Resorts To Stay In Wyebridge Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Wyebridge Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Wyebridge Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wyebridge Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wyebridge Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Wyebridge Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Wyebridge Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Wyebridge Ontario:
Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort is located in Oro-Medonte in the region of Ontario.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Barrie is 11 miles from Carriage Hills Resort , and Collingwood is 28 miles away.
- had a really good experience over there !! really love it was wonderful, for sure I’ll go back
- The activities were very nice. Close to the skin hills, the pool, hot tub, gym and game room were really appreciated by everyone. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the kitchenette fly equipped. The laundry room was an added bonus. Location is very good. Close to the highway, grocery store is just minutes from the resort and only it only a 20 min from Georgian mall.
- I like the set up of the room. We bought food up and it was nice to have plates, cultery etc. I also liked that it was really close to Horseshoe where did snowtubi g.
- The blender is a nice addition to the kitchen. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms is a good thing.
- We loved the pool. Being able to go outside in the pool was great, also the outdoor hot tub was wonderful. Our room size was great, love having our own kitchen.
Balm Beach Resort and Motel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Balm Beach Resort and Motel is located in Balm Beach in the region of Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the resort. Barrie is 26 miles from Balm Beach Resort and Motel, and Collingwood is 17 miles away.
- Great location…very clean…comfortable….owner very nice and helpful….its a motel that feels like a beach resort….we loved it…
- Superb location right across from the beach and easy stroll to food and entertainment services. Owner was very helpful.
- The staff and The rooms make you feel comfortable. I wanna Go back!
- Balm beach resort has a great location direct next to the beach, the view is beautiful!! The owner is a very friendly man and want’s to make your stay great. We could stay a bit longer in our room because we arrived late, we could also park our car the next day at his property. The rooms even have a small kitchen and are very clean. We enjoyed our stay at Balm Beach Resort and can recommend it to other guestst!
- The owner was very helpful and obviously cares about his business.
Woodland Cedars Family Cottage Resort
Woodland Cedars Family Cottage Resort offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Barrie is 20 miles from Woodland Cedars Wasaga Beach, and Collingwood is 13 miles from the property.
- The site is beautiful and the owner was very welcoming .
- The location was easy to get to and the owners/ managers were friendly.
- At first I didn’t like having to bring my own linen but when opened the bed to go to sleep I appreciated my own linens. I knew they were clean.
- Lovely location, though busy road, beach, wooded lots and area beautiful. Staff friendly. Cottage was spacious enough and cute.
- Nice location, though we thought it would be a sandy beach. It was a stony beach, however the water was nice.
Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina
Located in Port Severn, 29 miles from Barrie, Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Orillia is 20 miles from Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina, and Midland is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Great hospitality. Amazing staff. Would recommend.
- Excellent breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, lovely location, friendly staff, board games and books available to borrow, room / facilities excellent
- The entertainment. It was great sitting around the piano singing songs
- The ambiance in the room was very welcoming. The grounds around the resort were beautifully kept. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The pool was warm and the change room and shower facilities were very clean and convenient.
The dining room was very nicely appointed with a new view of the lake and our breakfast was excellent. Our bed was very comfortable and clean.
Wu Wu’s Cabins
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Wu Wu’s Cabins offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Collingwood is 11 miles from Wu Wu’s Cabins, and Orillia is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Wasaga Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Saga Resort offers accommodations in Wasaga Beach, just 18 miles from Barrie.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find Kids’ Club at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Collingwood is 10 miles from Saga Resort, and Orillia is 30 miles from the property.
- I was surprised the room has small kitchen too and it contains any kitchen needs you need. I would give the resort 5 star. It’s absolutely valuable and good price. I’m really happy.
- the hot tub and kitchen accessories, late check out
- hospitality of staffs, clean room and comfortable beds
- I was not expecting such a big unit! We arrived after the office closed so we didn’t have any contact with the staff but they left a key for us in the mailbox. We left early in the morning so we didn’t use any of the facilities.
- Excellent room, the bed was very comfy, the room was very clean, Room #7 was great, vaulted ceiling, 4 poster king bed, corner Jacuzzi, a very comfortable stay!
One of our top picks in Wasaga Beach.Located in Wasaga Beach, 18 miles from Barrie, Edgewater Cottages features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Collingwood is 10 miles from Edgewater Cottages, and Orillia is 30 miles from the property.
- It was a close walk to the beach and it was supplied with a washer and dryer which came in handy. We had to purchase our own laundry soap to wash the supplied towels and dishcloth as there were not enough and they don’t refresh the supply.
- I did not like anything about it and would like a refund on my last evening’s stay as I was compelled by sheer frustration to leave early.
- I love that we had a private balcony over looking the lake , also enjoyed the fire pit that was near by . The location was great being 2 minutes away from beach area 1.
- Really clean and spacious – there was 6 bedrooms and still plenty of space to hang out in. The location is fantastic, walking distance to the beach area and all the restaurants. It seems like they are trying to get rid of the party reputation Wasaga beach has, so it is good for families/couples who aren’t really looking for that. Would recommend the Edgewater to anyone, even if it was a bit pricey…it was worth it! However, I do recommend calling and booking…Booking.com was a disaster of epic proportions. First place was double booked and when they tried to help us with another booking, it was also double booked!! Still trying to get my money refunded for all the bookings that I had to cancel….
- it was a tad small for 3 grown women and a 3 yr old with a small dog. The front door needs to be re-hung as there are gaps and we had an issue with ants …
Carriage Hill Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Carriage Hill Resort offers accommodations in Edgar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 12 miles from Carriage Hill Resort, and Collingwood is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort
One of our best sellers in Wasaga Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Wasaga Beach, 19 miles from Barrie, Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort features a barbecue and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Collingwood is 9 miles from Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort, and Blue Mountains is 17 miles away.
- This is a place that you really will back, for sure
- Generous, homey suites which are stocked with basic eating/cooking essentials. Friendly staff. Great value overall. Exceeded expectations.
- recently renovated and lovely place, very comfortable.
Staffs were nice and very friendly. After checking in, they showed us the room.
Kitchen was well organized (except drain).
- Appreciated being near the office as I was travelling alone. Everything was perfect and the staff were extremely helpful!
Top Resorts In Wyebridge Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Wyebridge Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Wyebridge Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Wyebridge Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!