9 Best Resorts To Stay In Tucson National Estates Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Tucson National Estates Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tucson National Estates Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tucson National Estates Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tucson National Estates Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tucson National Estates Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tucson National Estates Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Tucson National Estates Arizona:
Omni Tucson National Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and 2 outdoor pools, Omni Tucson National Resort offers accommodations in Oro Valley, 11 miles from Tucson. There is a game room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, there are bath robes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a cash machine, a business center and hairdresser at the property. A golf course, 3 restaurants and a cafe are featured.You can play tennis and billiards at this resort, and car rental is available. Tucson Airport is 17 miles away.
- Breakfast was good and Legends Bar and Grille was okay. The main restaurant Bob’s Chop House was not very good, especially for what you were paying. The staff at the hotel was very friendly.
- Staff tried their best to be helpful. Good fitness center.
- Johnni the concierge was wonderful as were the front desk staff.
- there is a lack of consistency across rooms at this property. initially, we were in one of the casita rooms-the bathtub was scratched and the carpet had stains. also, it smelled like a rodent had recently died nearby or in the room itself! they moved us to a room off the main bulding. this room was much better-well-appointed and the beds were comfortable, etc. the first night was great and we had a comfortable night’s rest. the second night we experienced a flying bat in our room! they moved us again.
- Friendly staff, helpful concierge,accommodating staff
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Tucson! On 80 acres at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort in Tucson offers upscale guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A restaurant and bar are on site.A private balcony or patio featuring views of the mountains, desert or city lights is featured in each room and suite at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa. A 42-inch flat-screen HD cable TV, an iPod docking station and a small fridge are provided. A sitting area with sofa, arm chair and work desk is furnished.The GOLD restaurant serves fresh contemporary cuisine mixed with desert-inspired flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lookout Bar & Grille features comfort food with a modern twist, specialty drinks, a variety of tequilas and an outdoor dining terrace.The Sonoran Spa offers specially-designed massages, body therapies and spa treatments using regional desert botanicals.An outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, tennis courts and fitness center are available for guest use. A business center is on site. Golf, horseback riding and hiking opportunities are located nearby.Tucson International Airport is a 30 minute drive away. Old Tucson Studios is a 40 minute drive away. Mt. Lemmon is 1.5 hours’ drive from Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa.
- The grounds were nicely maintained. Very nice fitness area. Spacious living area. Bed was very comfortable.
- This is a first class resort that meets or exceeds your every wish from check in to check out. The grounds are beautiful at the base of the Catalina mountains.
- Location was great for the people I needed to meet and other places I was going to during my trip. The bed was excellent and the room was spacious.
- Large comfortable rooms. Great views from the rooms and the property in general. Beautiful desert landscaping. And the hotel has its own vegetable garden from which they can pick grapefruits, oranges, lemons, lettuces, broccoli and a variety of herbs.
- Excellent property and service. Gorgeous trail ride on magnificent horses. Loved it all!
El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort is located in Tucson, just 12 miles from Tucson Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Our room was very clean and maid service daily and very comfortable bed and the bathroom towels were large and soft.
- Gino in the dinning room was so friendly ! He joked around with us. Wonderful waiter!
The entire staff was very friendly and ALWAYS looking to help you in what ever way than could for your comfort and transportation to where you were headed!
We will recommend to our friends and family that if they ever go to Tucson your hotel is the place to stay at!!!
- The Bed was great!! the room was a very nice size – we had a Jr suite, it had every we needed. We asked the cleaning staff to leave us a few more coffee packs- they left us a bunch- very nice of them
- I liked the Christian music playing in the lobby. I liked thebeautiful setting and the tennis facilities.
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
One of our top picks in Tucson – and a guest favorite.
Located 7 miles from Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort features a restaurant and bar. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Tucson International Airport is 13 miles away.
The Sunsets here are Beautiful. So pleasant to walk around the resort and look at all the landscaping. The Staff was amazing, Very accommodating. the Beds are so Comfortable. The Rooms are immaculately clean. The bedrooms have great view. The exposed beams add such an elegant touch. The bathroom shower has a rain head. Oh and the dual Bathroom sinks and separate water closet are a perfect touch.
Highly recommend this resort.
- We visited over New Years Eve weekend and while the rest of the country was dealing with sub-zero temps we were enjoying temps in the mid 70’s with sun! Bones, a wonderful employee was awesome, very friendly and super helpful. The breakfast restaurant was very good. The two pools both had great views. We enjoyed ourselves and recommend the property!
- How can I say, everything was just great. You could feel the spirit of this Hacienda. The owner put so much love in everything. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We stayed two days and enjoyed all the accommodations.
- Beautiful grounds, knowledgeable and extremely helpful and friendly staff. Restaurant staff well trained and some of the best I’ve encountered in a long time. Staff is a notch above the Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain. Great drinks, dinner and breakfast burrito. I’ve stayed three times in the last month while home shopping in Tucson. It has become my favorite place to stay.
- The bed was really comfortable and the valet guys were awesome! My kids loved Chance.
- The Sunsets here are Beautiful. So pleasant to walk around the resort and look at all the landscaping. The Staff was amazing, Very accommodating. the Beds are so Comfortable. The Rooms are immaculately clean. The bedrooms have great view. The exposed beams add such an elegant touch. The bathroom shower has a rain head. Oh and the dual Bathroom sinks and separate water closet are a perfect touch.
The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
Surrounded by the breathtaking Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort and spa features luxurious amenities and facilities, first-class service, exceptional accommodations, all in an unrivaled location.There is always something to do when at the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. With an on-site top-rated 27 hole golf course, 5 spacious swimming pools, 10 tennis courts, and a yoga and Pilates studio, there is something for everyone.After a long day, guests at the La Paloma Westin can relax with a massage from the spa, take advantage of exclusive access to the private La Paloma Country Club or simply enjoy the panoramic views from private balconies or patios.
- Tried to upgrade to the presidential suite, but it was booked. I told the front desk I was sad I couldn’t treat my best friend to a fancy room. The clerk surprised us with a room that was a PALACE!! Bigger than my home! With its own private jacuzzi!
- Asked for 1 king and was given 2 twin beds. The beds were fine.
Size of room
- Ambiance! Nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountain range, this resort is breathtaking! My husband and I were married here, so for his bday we returned! Tucson’s beautiful weather during February (sunny and 78) allowed us to enjoy the many pools and swim up bar for lunch! We will return!
- Nice and well taken care of environment, great scenery.
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort
Just 7 miles from Central Tucson in a saguaro cactus forest, this resort has 3 golf courses, 4 dining options, 3 outdoor swimming pools and multiple hot tubs. It features an extensive spa, teen lounge, and kids club.Rooms at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort offer a flat-screen TV, a safe and a minibar. All rooms include a balcony or a patio.The on-site Hashani Spa at Marriott Tucson features a range of treatments including body scrubs, body wraps, facial treatments and massages. Guests can also enjoy yoga and Pilates at the spa fitness center.The Signature Grill serves 3 meals per day, including a breakfast buffet, while Primo Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Catalina Barbeque Co. & Sports Bar features Southwestern cuisine. All restaurants offer a patio for outdoor dining.Guests can rent golf equipment and enjoy lessons at the 3 golf courses with 27 holes. There are many hiking and biking trails next to the resort.The Tucson Starr Pass Resort is 13 miles from Tucson International Airport.
- The room was spacious and the balcony had a lovely view. It was quiet, considering all the activities going on at the hotel, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great place with kids. Service was good but not exceptional. Pricey for what you get.
- This was a beautiful hotel and enjoyed the nearby hiking trails. The staff was VERY nice and professional. It was nice of them to take the charge of the in-room movie off our bill due to the internet connection constantly kicking us out of the movie.
Restaurants on the property were hit and miss; however, the service at all was excellent.
They play the valet parking game and even though the self park fee is covered by the resort fee (why bother saying there is a fee for self park because every one is forces to pay the resort fee) the self park seemed to be miles (a slight exaggeration) from the rooms. Good spa but had to ask why no food or drink service only to find there is but you have to ask ????? and then is comes from the “room service side” which is usually very slow!!!!!!!!
- Everything was great. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Beds were nice and cozy, slept really great. Views are spectacular. The pool and bar service was great, the best drinks ever. The hotel is also located to various hiking trails (we did the short one right next the grounds).
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
This luxury Marana resort is 24 miles from downtown Tucson and the Tucson Museum of Art. It features 3 outdoor pools with a 235-foot waterslide, a full-service spa and a 27-hole championship golf course.Each air-conditioned unit at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain is equipped with a balcony with mountain or canyon views and floor-to-ceiling windows. The bathroom boasts a soaking tub and a large dressing table. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are also provided.The Dove Mountain features a tennis court, a well-equipped gym with exercise classes, and hiking/biking trails. The spa facility includes therapy baths, a steam room and a wide choice of body treatments.Dove Mountain Ritz-Carlton offers 4 restaurants serving Southwestern specialties, grilled food and organic cuisine. Guests can chose from an extensive range of wines at the Wine Bar. 24-hour room service is also provided.Tucson International Airport is 32 miles from the resort.
Service and extras above and beyond any resort ever stayed at
Extraordinary attention and provisions
Put out huge effort without being overwhelming
Had a family reunion
- Beautifully scenery and available activities included. The food I had was great. Everyone was very helpful with your needs in checking in and letting you know what’s going on and where the amenities are located. The daily sunset event with the local American Indian history and native flute sound from above the hill was fantastic.
Staff were AMAZING
World Class hiking into the High Sonoran Desert
- Excellent location, staff was lovely, food was spot on.
The Ritz is fantastic. But I would book directly with them! Rates change on a daily basis and THEY will honor the lowest rate if you book directly with them and NOT booking.com or any other outside agency.
Food is very pricey and you are a ways away from restaurants. Be sure and book a spa treatment or just pay for a day pass TOTALLY worth it! Also the Ritz Rangers Station has snakes and a tarantula and it’s fun to learn about the desert animals. The water slide is super fun. My daughters spent hours on it.
I am loyal to the Ritz brand due to the level of service. They can’t be beat.
- Service and extras above and beyond any resort ever stayed at
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
In Tucson, Arizona just 3.5 miles from Sabino Canyon, this resort offers on-site dining and an outdoor pool. A spa is on site. All spacious guest accommodations feature a marble bathroom.Each room at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort boasts a flat-screen TV with cable. Featuring plush bedding and a sitting area, all rooms include a desk. Each warmly decorated room features a patio or balcony.At Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, The Flying V Bar and Grill offers dishes including grilled ahi tuna and braised lamb shank. A variety of cocktails as well as over 70 types of tequila are available.De Grazia Gallery In the Sun is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Ventana Canyon Golf & Racquet Club is on site.
very well run property
luxury room accommodations
- The staff were super friendly and responsive and the views were fantastic!
The staff was perfect – very friendly and helpfull.
The hotel and the whole resort is very modern, clean and very nice place for leisure and business trip. The other night we stayed at Hilton resort in Tucson, but Loews was much better, next time we will stay at Loews again (not at Hilton).
- Bed was in fact a cloud, we checked in a midnight and left at 10am, so a very quick stay, beautiful grounds, a little deep in away from the freeways, but if I weren’t traveling that would be even better for comfort.
- This is the best resort in all of Arizona. The architecture and setting is a timeless masterpiece that truly presents all the beauty and magnificence of Arizona. The rooms are very nice and great restaurants. Don’t miss the Sunday brunch!!!!
- incredible location
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon
One of our top picks in Tucson.Just 2 miles from Sabino Canyon, this Tucson resort boasts a world-renowned tennis center, 2 desert golf courses and an on-site spa. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest suite.A sitting area with flat-screen cable TV, spacious work desk, reading chair, leather sofa and dark wood furniture is featured in each suite at The Lodge at Ventana Canyon. A full kitchen is included for convenience. A private balcony or patio provides city or mountain views. Plush bathrobes and a telephone are offered in the private bathroom.The Catalina Room is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features Southwestern-style fine cuisine and an eclectic wine list. The Ventana Bar and Grill serves comfort food in a casual pub setting daily for dinner and is also open Friday-Sunday for lunch. Room service is available.An oversized outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna are provided for guest relaxation. A fitness center includes state-of-the-art equipment, fitness classes and a personal trainer. The on-site spa offers massage, body treatments and beauty services. A business center is provided. Free parking is available for all guests at the pet-friendly Ventana Canyon Lodge.Ventana Canyon Trailhead is one mile away. Upscale shopping at La Encantada is 7 miles away. Tucson International Airport is 20 miles from The Lodge at Ventana Canyon.
- excellent location for golf/tennis/walking/pool …..top class Tom Fazio courses. Food selection very good and reasonably priced
- The shower!! Great room service. Friendly staff, especially Cameron.
- I loved the size of the rooms. They were very spacious, included a full small scale kitchen which was especially hand for the sink and counter, refrigerator and microwave. We loved our mountain view from the mountain view room, the comfortable beds and amenities. The restaurant was casual and offered a nice variety of menu items.
- The rooms were very spacious and beds comfortable.
- The location is wonderful and the golf course is awesome.
Top Resorts In Tucson National Estates Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tucson National Estates Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tucson National Estates Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tucson National Estates Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!