9 Best Resorts To Stay In Teakettle Village Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Teakettle Village Cayo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Teakettle Village Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Teakettle Village Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Teakettle Village Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Teakettle Village Cayo:
Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventures
Located in Belmopan, 22 miles from San Ignacio, Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventures features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 35 miles from Banana Bank Lodge.
- Beautiful facility in an amazing location. The pool was wonderful.
- Located about 5 miles off the main highway on a dirt road with potholes. Large expanse of land with horses, large swimming pool and nice rooms. All meals provided on-site since you are not near any restaurants or the city center. Peaceful, quiet place.
- The poil is stunning and kept immaculate. I spent alot of time at the pool.The food was outstanding. We were a bit worried about paying for and eating three meals, but enjoyed everyone when we were on property.
- The pool was clean and staff were helpful. Free pool towels. Beef was good.
- The Family Style Dinners they had were a wonderful way to visit with everyone & trade stories. Their Tour Guide “Mario” would be the best reason to go because he was probably the BEST tour guide we have ever had.
Jaguar Creek is located in Good Living Camp, just 26 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The staff at Jaguar Creek made the experience of staying there really wonderful – they were friendly, helpful, and totally willing to chat about anything and everything, pointing out where to hike, swim, etc. The facility is also located across the road from Blue Hole National Park, which has some interesting hiking trails and caves. The whole place has a very relaxed and welcoming vibe.
- Nice place. Natur. Natural Pool in the river. Good tours to caves and tubing. Nice people. Nice Cabanas.
- The staff was wonderful! They were all so kind and helpful. We loved Carlos, Franklin and Handsel! The food was great and we loved our cabana. Everything was clean and in good condition. The grounds were beautiful.
- Location in the middle of the jungle, beautifully designed cabanas
- Right in the middle of the jungle, perfect if you want to merge with the nature. The staff has been very friendly and helpful
Gumbo Limbo Jungle Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Gumbo Limbo Jungle Resort offers accommodations in Cool Shade, just 6 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.Philip Goldson International Airport is 51 miles away.
Perfect location, very central for all the activities around San Ignacio
Mike and his son are really perfect hosts and made their best to help during all stay
We had dinners there, food is excellent
Excellent value for money
- The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful
Very nice location in the jungle.
Rooms are in individual cabanas. Very spacious.
Food is excellent
Staff is really friendly and always looking to help. it feels more to visit friends that getting to a hotel. They have lot of good insights and tips on what to do
As it is on top of a hill, there is no mosquito!
excellent value for money for a family
- Absolutely fantastic! The owner was wonderful and made us feel like part of the family! Great jungle retreat!
- Perfect location, very central for all the activities around San Ignacio
Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge offers accommodations in Belmopan, just 27 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Philip Goldson International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful and very friendly. Gorgeous grounds and landscaping, loved the hiking trails, free kayaks, and food. Best orange juice in the world!
The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The self serve breakfast bar was very good and amazing dinner specials! Very clean room and beautiful properly.
The location is a great central point for sightseeing if you have a rental car and feel adventurous or by use of local tour service.
- Secluded, beautiful resort with a small mountain on one side and a valley with a river on the other. The grounds were maintained very well. There’s a short hike that you can do right from the property that leads to a gazebo on the top of the mountain with amazing 360 degree views. There’s also a citrus farm on the property that you can bike to and pick fresh oranges.
- Accommodations were beautiful and clean with very comfortable beds. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Laundry service was cheap and convenient. Rent a car so you can explore nearby towns, restaurants and sites. Food at the hotel bar and restaurant were delicious and they use as many products from their property as they can.
- My husband and I ADORED this resort! Food was delicious! It was an amazing escape filled with beauty, comfort, attention to detail, and attentiveness from the staff. We always felt pampered and cared for and the grounds are just beautiful! Don’t miss an opportunity to stay here (even for a quick 3 day getaway like we did).
Surrounded by rainforest and set next to the Macal River, Midas Resorts is a 10-minute walk from the center of San Ignacio. The pretty complex features a hot tub, outdoor swimming pool and attractive gardens.In charming cabins, each villa and suite at the Midas Resort has bright décor and includes a terrace. All accommodations have air conditioning, cable TV and a ceiling fan.Guests can enjoy an English breakfast in the Midas’ dining room. There is also a bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.The Midas Resort has an ideal setting for fishing and horseback riding. The resort arranges trips to nearby caves and Mayan ruins, as well as bird watching excursions.
- We loved our Stay at Midas. Great place for kids. Kids loved the pool, the room, and the balconies! Front Desk staff were very professional and helpful. The restaurant was only open for breakfast but Hode’s next door is an amazing restaurant with great prices and they deliver for free, the front desk has a menu and will call your order for you and you can get it right to your room or eat it on one of the lovely balconies or by the pool.
- Friendly an pleasant staff. Always willing to assist.
Beautiful property, bar, and pool area.
Clean restroom and well laid out cabana
- I liked the friendly and helpful staff.There’s a large pool including a poolbar.It’s just 10 minutes of walking to the town centre.
- Friendly enough staff with everything explained well.
Crystal Paradise Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Crystal Paradise Resort offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.
- I loved this place. It’s so peaceful and lovely. The birds were amazing. It was so much fun to explore in the morning and see the Mot-mot, toucans, aricaris and so many other birds right at the fruit trays. The food was quite good and there was cold beer and ok wine (for only $5/glass!). We met some nice people and really enjoyed talking to the staff there. The guides were good and they were very helpful about recommending excursions. There’s so much to do – you have to choose among a lot of good options. The room was comfortable and the shower was good.
- We loved everything about the timber lodge – especially the indoor/outdoor shower. Plenty of space for our group of 6 girls! We were ages 23-36 and had a blast!! It was like glamping in Belize!
- family owned , family run & family knowlage or area
- Beautiful setting by the Macal River. The family that owns and runs Chrystal Paradise is wonderful and they make you feel like part of the family. Good food and the guides are very knowledgeable. I’d recommend this place and I’d love to come back, but this time spend a little longer there.
- Excellent food. Friendly staff. Property is convenient to, but not in, San Ignacio. The grounds abound with birds and flowers.
Roaring River Golf and Accommodations
Showcasing a terrace and water sports facilities, Roaring River Golf and Accommodations is located in Roaring Creek, just 19 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
San Ignacio Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in San Ignacio.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, San Ignacio Resort Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort.
Our bed was very noisy…..mattress was good.
Bread pudding & ice cream awesome!
- Great location on edge of town – 10 minutes walk in down steep hill and also 15 minute walk to lovely Mayan site Cahal Pech. Swimming pool was great as was outdoor restaurant. Beautiful grounds complete with iguanas and we had a nice garden area outside our room. Good range of tours which well organised. Nice iguana conservation project on site. Lovely touch each day from housekeeping – petals and leaves in places around our room. Last day we had ‘thank you’ spelled out in petals on our bed!
- The Garden Rooms were great. All rooms had their own balcony, but the Garden Rooms had their really lovely grassed garden with a private hammock.
- All of the staff were fantastic and always friendly and helpful. Rueben and Onil helped organize several tours for us and gave us lots of information about the area. Ted and Cruz were great tour guides and helped us learn more about their great country.
- Short walk to town. Green iguana rescue center on site. Very friendly staff and very clean with complimentary sweets delivered to the room in the afternoon.Fridge in room and great toiletries. Clean pool and relaxing environment.
- Our bed was very noisy…..mattress was good.
The Lodge at ChaaCreek
This family run lodge offers a health spa, an eco-friendly swimming pool and unique accommodations with private porches and jungle views. It is set next to the Macal River, in a private rainforest reserve.Each palm-thatched cottage at The Lodge at ChaaCreek offers elegant décor, with handmade furniture and local artwork. All cottages have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rainforest reserve includes a butterfly farm and a series of walking and horseback riding trails. Guests can enjoy guided tours or canoeing trips and spot wild parrots and hummingbirds.The Lodge at ChaaCreek’s restaurant serves a fusion of modern international cuisine and traditional Central American dishes. All ingredients are locally sourced, and most are grown on the on-site organic farm.The Lodge is located just outside San Ignacio, in the Maya Mountains. The border with Guatemala is a short drive away, while Belize City is around 93 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Teakettle Village Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Teakettle Village Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Teakettle Village Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!