9 Best Resorts To Stay In Palm Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Palm Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Palm Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Palm Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Palm Beach Florida:
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This 5-star luxury hotel is located directly next to the ocean in Palm Beach. The hotel offers a full-service spa, ocean views, an on-site restaurant and a 24-hour gym.Guest rooms at the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach are equipped with a flat-screen TV and private balcony. The marble bathroom features a soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower. Premier Rooms offer direct ocean views.The oceanfront outdoor pool at the Palm Beach Four Seasons is surrounded by tropical gardens. Pool attendants offer towels, water and fresh-cut fruit. Poolside cabanas are available upon request.Guests can enjoy 2 tennis courts at the Four Seasons Palm Beach or access to the nearby Atlantis Golf Club. Water activities including windsurfing, kayaking and sailing are available on site.The Restaurant at the Four Seasons serves fresh seafood and tropical regional cuisine. The hotel also offers the poolside Ocean Bistro and the Atlantic Bar & Grill.
- The property was beautifully maintained the staff could not be more helpful and always remember your name. This is a true 5 star resort!
The hotel is beautiful, luxurious, comfortable and clean. The service is excellent, everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. The pool and the beach area are well kept and beautiful, the flower arrangements inside are exceptional.
We really enjoyed the breakfast very much – great place to sit with pool and ocean view, great selection of everything, a bit expensive though. We also liked the beach restaurant and Jove a lot – great service, great food and cocktails.
- Beautiful design, Excellent service, friendly and professional staff throughout; from congierge to cleaning to tennis and yoga pro to spa staff , to breakfast and dinner restaurant, to driver and valetstaff, to pool and beach staff. Delicious food!very childfriendly; nice surprises for the children are memorable. We will certainly return!
- The Hotel was advertised to be a luxurious place for relaxation and we found it to be exactly that. If you are looking for a few days away to really re-energize, this is the place to go to. The rooms were lovely, hotel standard flawless, the gym was great and had public as well as private trainer sessions. The beach was truly just in front. Mile long sandy beach with beautiful clean water. We went in August, which is considered off season. A truly relaxing experience.
It was very nice.
I’ve liked everything, exempt wi-fi. Wi-Fi was awful.
All the rest is good.
One of waiters in the restaurant while speaking was always very loudly, like I speak silent, he speaks loudly. And waiters in summer restaurant were a little strange. One man brought for 3 people 2 menues, one of them is wrong (old). We ask: what is current menu? He sais: this. And didn’t bring us 2 more normal menues, we 3 people had to choose from one menu. It was not professional.
All the rest is perfect: super-friendly and polite personnel, who help with any request.
Extra-clean and luxury rooms. Especially girls on the front desk, especially Molly! She’s wonderful! High professionel!
I reccomend this accomodation to everyone!
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is located in Palm Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.West Palm Beach is 7 miles from Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa, and Boca Raton is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 6 miles from Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa.
- Right on the beach, very modern, friendly staff everything was amazing
- Beach access. Size of hotel. Price compared to other hotels on beach in Palm Beach. Beds comfortable. Breakfast and lunch – food good.
- Great location right on the beach and lovely pool. Room size was great with a good view over the Atlantic. Used the spa too which was wonderful
- Good wifi, easy access and valet parking, excellent spa and hairdresser good pool area.
- I have stayed at the Tideline on numerous occasions I like the location & ambience
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
This oceanfront Manalapan, Florida resort features a full-service spa and 2 swimming pools, breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. Luxury shopping on Worth Avenue is 9 miles away.A balcony, cable TV, and marble detail are featured in each room at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa. Rooms have feather beds as well. Select rooms also feature a spa tub.Extensive children’s programming including a teen center, game room, and puppet theater are available for an additional fee at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa. Parking is available on site as well.Temple Orange serves Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Angle features fine dining for dinner. A pool grill and lobby bar are also available.Palm Beach Country Club is 11 miles from this resort. Guests will be 9 miles from shopping and dining at City Place Palm Beach and 11 miles from Palm Beach International Airport.
- The bathrooms are spectacularly decorated. The king size bed was like sleeping on a cloud.
- The room was beautiful and the bed so comfortable. The entire staff goes out of their way to make your stay amazing. Our room attendant, knowing I was sick, was so thoughtful and concerned, she was wonderful!!
Very curteous reception, glass of champagne and room ready early. Given an an amazing room extremely comfortable.
Lovely hotel generally. Good food not ridiculously priced.
Re hotels: We ate here and Breakers
The food here was better and less expensive and they serve a generous glass of wine.
The Breakers is an iconic building so can not compare with this type of hotel. The Breakers felt quite corporate biased.
That said I preferred the layout and the spa is much better here. A good choice for a couple with a car.
- Room was chic and comfortable. We were upgraded to an ocean front and were checked in early with no hassle…Much appreciated! Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was pretty, beach is a little condensed due to erosion not their fault but nice chaise and service. Pool service was great and good lunch. Breakfast was great!
- It’s beautifully designed hotel, with very spacious rooms, huge beds. The restaurant downstairs is excellent.The spa is superb, too.Really enjoyed the place!
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Beach Shores.Boasting a private beachfront location only seconds from the attractions, activities and businesses of West Palm Beach, this family-friendly resort features exceptional amenities and facilities, along with spacious accommodations.At the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort, guests can enjoy a large outdoor swimming pool along with a separate children’s pool. The resort also offers on-site jet ski rentals and snorkeling. The hotel also provides oceanfront dining at the on-site restaurant, Coconuts on the Beach, serving a variety of regional specialties.The Singer Island Hilton Resort is ideally placed only a short distance from the shops at CityPlace and the unique stores and art galleries of Worth Avenue. Clematis Street, known for popular nightclubs and world-famous restaurants, is also situated nearby.
- Lovely hotel on the beach and great value for Singer Island.. liked the restaurant downstairs and outdoor bar facing the ocean. Enjoyed the pool. Appreciated the chairs and umbrellas on the beach as well as access to bikes.
- Staff was unbelievably friendly. Airport lost our luggage When we told the hotel they gave us all the toiletries we would need (toothbrushes toothpaste etc) and when I mentioned I packed my fan and can’t sleep without one they went out of their way to locate one for me! The staff from the front desk to housekeepers to towel girl to beach staff was very friendly and made our stay exceptional. Felt like I was at a ritzy resort. Will definitely stay again!
All staff members were very accommodating!
Beach attendant(s) were great!
Pool attendant(s) / waitress were awesome!
We’ll be back!
- I was very impressed with the personality and professionalism of the young lady who checked us in. All of the staff I was in contact with were very helpful and friendly. Nice experience.
- Food services was very good. the breakfast buffet and options were great. The entire service staff was excellent
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites
One of our top picks in Lake Worth.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Palm Beach Waterfront Suites offers accommodations in Lake Worth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. West Palm Beach is 7 miles from Palm Beach Waterfront Suites, and Palm Beach is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 6 miles from Palm Beach Waterfront Suites.
Staff was willing to help you with whatever you need
Grounds were well kept.
- Large rooms. great view. I always thought it was a condo. Very clean
a little dated but this is a diamond in the ruff best kept secret in Palm Beach
would highly recommend to family and friends
Location, value. Site protrudes into inter coastal and is surrounded by water.
Very large living area. Great views of water (not ocean).
2 min walk to beach, park and pier. Nice shops. Great farmer market on saturdays
Cheap breakfast at mulligans
If you eat at Benny’s order the glazed cinnamon roll one is good for two.
Quiet area without a lot of tourists.
- Perfect location, very comfortable apartments and lovely south facing deck to sit out on in the afternoons
- Staff was willing to help you with whatever you need
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Si Spa, a full-service spa, is located at this Singer Island, Florida resort that features 2 outdoor heated pools and a hot tub. Every condo includes a full kitchen.The condos at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa have a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO. Pay-per-view movies and a CD/DVD player are also available in each condo along with a balcony.The Singer Island Palm Beach Marriott Beach Resort & Spa features a gym and a full-service youth recreation club. Solu offers dining outdoors style and the Lagoon Grill is available as well.Palm Beach is minutes from the Singer Island Marriot Beach Resort & Spa. The Palm Beach International Airport and the St. Louis Cardinals spring training at the Florida Marlins Baseball Club are 11 miles from the hotel.
- My husband traveled to Fl. for work and myself and our two girls stayed alone at the hotel during the day to enjoy the pool and beach. I felt VERY secure the ENTIRE time I was on the property. The security was wonderful, both electronic security and personnel. There were two men on the beach the entire time adjusting the chairs (probably security) which made me feel secure as well as having a private beach.
- The service and staf is excellent also the room service was excellent.
Pool area was great.
Drink of the day was excellent
- The overall hotel is nice clean and friendly front desk staff!
Restaurants better than expected for a hotel
Palm Beach Shores Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an ideal oceanfront location on Florida’s Singer Island, this resort provides a variety of family-friendly activities along with spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with full kitchens.An endless number of activities are available on-site at the Palm Beach Shores Resort. From area walking tours and yoga classes to volleyball games and bingo, there is something for everyone. A variety of massage services as well as an outdoor pool are also available.Guests at the Palm Beach Shores can also enjoy modern guestrooms furnished with private balconies, DVD players and free high-speed internet access. Toasters, refrigerators and ovens are also provided.Popular area attractions, including the Flagler Museum and the South Florida Science Museum are only a short drive from the Palm Beach Shores Resort. The Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park and the Lion Country Safari are also easily accessible.
- Perfect location on the beach, all facilities were clean and the service was great.
- Very clean, great staff beautiful beachfront location
- We liked the pool area, drinks, food and friendly service.
- The room was perfect, pool & hot tub were nice and proximity to the beach was great. I also like the smaller size resorts; not a fan of the big huge eye-sore buildings with too many people. This is a great size.
- Everything was perfect, which is hard to achieve. We travel frequently and are very discerning. Very well done hotel
PGA National Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, PGA National Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Palm Beach Gardens. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. West Palm Beach is 10 miles from PGA National Resort & Spa, and Palm Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We had very good room service and breakfast was great.
EVERYTHING. FOOD WAS GREAT.
Resteraunt was way too pricy. That was the only problem.
- Nice and inviting place. Something exciting is always going on.
- Antonello Marcino the Concierge was wonderful went out of her way to make our trip even more special.
- Cortney without a U (waitress) was a delight. Ambience, food and everyone was a very nice experience.
Sand Dune Shores by VRI Resort
Sand Dune Shores by VRI Resort offers accommodations in Palm Beach Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.West Palm Beach is 5 miles from Sand Dune Shores by VRI Resort, and Palm Beach is 5 miles away. Palm Beach International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed this place so much. The people are nice and the place was very unique.
- It is Palm Beach Shores best kept secret, we had a great staycation. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- Great location and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were very clean and parking was no issue.
- Short walk to the beach, nice rooms, nice pool and great welcoming staff.
- The place is super clean, the staff is super nice, and we will return back again. Orlando from Miami Lakes.
Top Resorts In Palm Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Palm Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Palm Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Palm Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!