9 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Estancos Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Estancos Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Estancos Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Estancos Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Estancos Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Estancos Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Estancos Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Los Estancos Fuerteventura:
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
The Thalasso Spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Featuring a private balcony or terrace, the air-conditioned rooms and bungalows come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.There are several restaurants at Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.The complex has many sports facilities, such as mini golf and courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football.At the marina you can practice a wide range of water sports. There are also 2 golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Very relaxing – good location. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying the actitivities.
- Beach, breakfast, location, weather. Facilitators for kids and adults at the pool area.
- Fab breakfast, great staff, housekeeping needs to be better.
- The beds were very comfortable and the property spacious for the two of us. The entertainment was really enjoyable and the team worked hard to keep everyone happy – they succeeded.
- Hotel was really well presented and staff were very helpful. Overall a good stay
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- The rooms was really comfortable and spacious.We appreciate that that staff gave us a room on the top floor as requested before me beforehand. Also the staff overall was really nice and helpful . The hotel was very pretty in a very good location
- Friendly staff, good food and different activities available.
- Staff are amazing. From the resturant, checkin staff to the animation team they are just fantastic. Rooms are huge 2 adults and 2 boys and still plenty of room. Plenty of activities for the kids and adults. Short walk to beach and shopping centre with a huge eurospar right next door. Food was lovely. Plenty of variety. Baked fresh rolls every day was so lovely
We are a family with two children and was perfect for us. From the glass of champagne that we receive when we arrive, the food, the accommodation, everything was just perfect. The food is great and everyday the menu was changed. We appreciate that some foods was prepared in front of us and was very good. Also, the mini club for our children was just perfect and give us some hours to relax at the nice pool. So, I highly recommend this hotel and for sure if we will want to come again in Fuerteventura, we will chose the same hotel.
- Excellent value for money. Great for travelling with kids. The buffet was average, but for the price, I wouldn’t complain.
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- hotel room was perfect, friendly staff, nice location, rich breakfast, good entertainments
The quality of food is very good and the selection was excellent.
Hotel is clean and rooms very nice.
The location just outside the town but in a nice area with plenty of shops around and close walk to the beach.
All round very good hotel and wasn’t disappointed.
- Great service and friendly staff. Good food and good variety. Nice area around the pool and great location for families for experiences.
The beds were very comfy
The bar staff were very pleasant and helpful
Beautiful grounds we
- beds very good, and room service. eg. cleaning and makeing beds etc
Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura
Each white-washed villa at the Bahiazul has stylish décor with features such as archways and soft lighting. Living rooms come with a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and open onto a large poolside terrace.Kitchenettes have a microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, a dining area and a hot tub. The complex offers a restaurant with a buffet breakfast.The Club Fuerteventura’s spa has rain-effect showers, as well as Finnish and Turkish saunas. There are paddle tennis courts on site and many water sports are available in the area. There is also a children’s playground.
- The perfect place with everything you need – a home from home with the benefit of a private pool and beautiful terrace and bbq area. The whole place including the grounds are spotless with the team working constantly to maintain the beautiful environment. Amazing staff who can’t do enough for you.
A lovely villa with a comfortable bed.Food although buffet was good.
Pool even though we paid to heat it was still too cold to ise ( Easter’18)
- The staff were excellent and the accommodation extremely comfortable. I really couldn’t find anything to complain about.
- A must visit place! Everything was amazing! Really comfortable beds in the villa, stunning pool area and roof terrace. The breakfast was delicious and fresh and all the staff were wonderful! Felt like a luxury resort!
- The staff were excellent, they even surprised my partner as it was his birthday while we were away and they brought a little surprise at breakfast and also a bottle of prosecco to our room that morning. We never arranged this and these little touches made it very special and would like to thank the staff very much
Barceló Castillo Royal Level
Guests can make full use of the facilities at the neighboring Barceló Castillo Beach Resort, which includes 3 pool areas and a spa.The paying spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Suites come with flat-screen satellite TV, a living area, kitchen area and a private bathroom.There are several restaurants at the resort, offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.Many sports facilities, including mini golf and a gym, are available at the resort. You will also find many watersports nearby, as well as 2 golf courses.
I could not fault this hotel! From the staff to the food and everything else inbeteeen. Liked using the train too . Very handy for visiting friends up the mountain.
This is not my first stay at the hotel, so I’m aware of it’s excellence and will be back again.
- Everything! Would highly recommend this hotel. Staff, food, location was all just perfect. Will definitely be coming back!
- Amazing room in a great location. The food was excellent.
- Overall good experience, however, I do not like their policy of cancelling your key card the night before checkout to force you to pay your bill before issuing a new key card. This policy is totally unnecessary as they had my card details on check-in as security. This will put me off staying at the hotel in the future.
- Food was exceptional. Staff very friendly. Hotel was superb with services for a range of ages
- I could not fault this hotel! From the staff to the food and everything else inbeteeen. Liked using the train too . Very handy for visiting friends up the mountain.
Vip Villas – Caleta Dorada
All Vip Villas have a living room with a pool table, DVD player and sofa bed. The kitchen includes an oven, kettle and dishwasher.The villas are a 5-minute walk from the shops and bars of Caleta de Fuste. Fuerteventura Golf Club is less than 0.6 mi away and El Matorral Airport is within 3.7 mi.VIP Villas offer guests full access to the facilities at the nearby Club Caleta Dorada. These include various outdoor swimming pools, a mini golf course, gym and squash court.Guests can enjoy meals in one of the Club’s 3 restaurants or relax in the poolside bars. There is also a reception with a tour desk, currency exchange and car rental service.
- Pool was cold kids loved it walking distance to everything sun spot il come again
- Comfortable villa liked the private pool. Pool room gave us some entertainment at night
- Main centre within easy walking distance. Swimming pool good size. Plenty of room in the villa. Kitchen appliances very modern.
- We went as a family to the VIPs villa we went there last year we stayed in 2 bedrooms villa which was amazing you have everything you need even a jacuzzi and a snooker table down stairs it’s very spacious we will go there again.
- Close to local amenities, restaurants and supermarkets, market only a 2 minute walk away. Beach is a 5 minute walk away although construction work taking place on the beach so best to walk towards the Atlantico shopping area as the beach is lovely and shallow enough for small children and only 5/10 minute walk along the beach path. Safe area, great for families and couples. Taxi from the Atlantico back to Caleta de Dorada 3 euros.
KATIS Villas Boutique Fuerteventura
Featuring classic, Greek or Balinese style décor, the bright villas include a lounge area with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.Corralejo offers a small selection of shops and dining options within 5 minutes’ drive of the KATIS Style villas. The complex includes barbecue facilities and a restaurant.Guests can practice a wide range of water-sport activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf and diving.Fuerteventura’s capital, Puerto del Rosario, is 20 mi away and Fuerteventura Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the complex. An airport transfer can be arranged upon request.
Everything about the villas is amazing! It’s very spacious, comfortable, stunning and we had an amazing stay and can’t wait to go back!
Renato Met us on arrival to show us around and took the time to tell us about his favourite restaurants – we tried most of them and loved Osteria de Colori and tapas Oscar and Calu.
Supermarket is a 5 min walk where you can arrange delivery to the villa if you don’t have a car. The old town is a short taxi ride costing 5 euros.
Our pool had the sun all day and whilst a little cold it’s perfectly fine once you’re in it. Very refreshing.
- Great, stylish, clean, spacious, great staff … so good we are returning again this year.
A very nice experience. The island is beautiful, people too and KATIS stuff is very reliable and friendly 🙂
we’ll come back…
- Our villa was lovely. The on-site staff were very helpful and welcoming. The villa is located in a complex with security guard and entrance/exit barriers. Very secure. I would happily recommend this accommodation and location for other people.
- When you look at pictures online you expect to see something slightly less appealing when you arrive , so we were surprised it meet all of our expectations and more , the place is immaculate .To add all the staff were brilliant !!!!!!!
- Everything about the villas is amazing! It’s very spacious, comfortable, stunning and we had an amazing stay and can’t wait to go back!
Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare
The resort has 6 pools and a water park, “Craterpark”. The beauty center offers massages and body treatments, while the sports facilities include tennis, paddle tennis, boules, and 18-hole mini golf.Each air-conditioned villa has a private terrace and a flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchen includes an oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, and coffee machine, while the bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.The resort also offers a variety of free entertainment options for children aged 4-17, and optional extras for all including sports tournaments, show cooking, disco nights, and more. There is a mini-market on site.A free transfer to the beach is available, or you can hire bicycles on site and follow the network of cycle paths to explore the island.Fuerteventura Airport is located 30 mi from the Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare. Free parking is included.
- Nice pool for the kids and easy to keep an eye on them, liked that there was also a separate pool very close to villa. Good children’s games by poolside which allows your kids to join in with something if like me you don’t go on holiday with your kids to stick them in kids club !
- very clean and comfortable rooms , great facilities and the staff were very helpful and always had a smile.
- Yes, extra comfy bed! Coffee Nespresso, what else? 🙂
- house was clean and ready for us and room for the dog,
- The yolo surf shop was AMAZING!! The guy Manu who runs it is a great guy. Husband and daughter did a snorkelling excursion and both said it was highlight of while holiday.
Labranda Aloe Club
Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island.You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club’s buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks. Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities.Aloe Club Resort features a 24-hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. Guests can practice a wide range of water sports activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf, and paddle surf.Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car.
- Second visit and planning our third for next year! Excellent all round..
- The bar and waiting staff were excellent, very friendly. The only positive thing we have to say about this hotel.
The staff was very nice and very helpful in all occasions: reception, waiters, bartenders, maids, etc.
The all-inclusive formula is good with free drinks all the day and 3 meals including a large choice and correct quality.
Many swimming pools in the complex and our kids were very happy.
- THE ROOMS ARE A GOOD SIZE AND ALWAYS CLEAN MOST WERE VERY PLEASANT BUT IT CAN BE HIT AND MISS AS SOME OLDER THAN OTHERS MY LAST ROOM AS ABOVE KITCHEN AND RESTAURANT AND WAS VERY NOISY FROM DAILY WORKINGS ETC WHICH DID AFFECT MY SLEEP,FOOD USUALLY GOOD,BUT NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS PREVIOUS VISITS
- Theme nights for evening food so great variety for all inclusive, the staff was very friendly and the pool areas, although one was warmer and busier than the other (I referred to them as family and quieter) they was both lovely.
Top Resorts In Los Estancos Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Estancos Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Estancos Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Estancos Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!