9 Best Resorts To Stay In Laughlin Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Laughlin Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Laughlin Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laughlin Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laughlin Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Laughlin Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Laughlin Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Laughlin Nevada:
One of our top picks in Laughlin.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Tropicana Laughlin is located in Laughlin, just 30 miles from Kingman. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Needles is 22 miles from Tropicana Laughlin, and Bullhead City is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable and slept through the night
- CONVENIENCE, ABLE TO RENT A SCOOTER FOR ONE OF US, LIKED THE LITTLE CAFE, AND OTHER SMALLER FOOD CHOICES,THE RESPECT FOR THE VETERANS BUFFET—-
- We ate at the Italian restraint and it was very good.
- I liked where our room was because it was conveniently located near the elevator and the ice machine. That’s all I got..
- Dinner in cafe was good. Room was large. No long waits on elevators even on a weekend.
Avi Resort & Casino
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! An on-site movie theater, spa and private beach strip are featured at this resort. Less than one mile from California and Arizona state borders, Avi Resort & Casino offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.After a day at the casino, relax at the large outdoor pool or rent resort water sports facilities. Kids Quest child care provides a large indoor playground. A marina and RV park are also on-site.A cable TV and a work desk are included in the spacious rooms at Resort & Casino Avi. Some offer views of the Colorado River. In-room coffee and a clock radio are also provided.7 dining options at the resort include full-service restaurants, a buffet and a poolside bar. A convenience store and a gift shop are available.University of Arizona and Laughlin Bullhead International Airport are within 15 miles of this resort. Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area is a 15 minute drive away.
- Very good value and close to my business destinations in Arizona.
- Rooms had plenty of room, nice view, and nice size bathroom.
- The entire Hotel/ casino experience is great, the prices are unbelievable. The staff are welcoming, as well as helpful. We have stayed there three years in the past four we have traveled to that area. There are many wonderful things to see and do.
- I liked the buffet and the pool. The bed was really comfortable. I loved the extra pillows that they give
- Standard rooms but comfy. Good privacy and great buffet selections and service.
Aquarius Casino Resort
Featuring an on-site casino, this hotel in Nevada is 1.5 miles from Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. Italian food is available in the Vineyard Ristorante and spacious rooms include a flat-screen cable TV.Decorated in warm desert colors and cherry wood furniture, each room at Aquarius Casino Resort includes coffee facilities. The bathrooms feature granite countertops and stone tiled floors.An outdoor pool and a gym are available at the hotel. Tennis courts and a business center are also offered.Laughlin Ranch Golf Course is 5.3 miles from Aquarius Resort. Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area is 6.7 miles away.
- Had a great time the front desk staff was very friendly. Our room had the most amazing view of the water and pool area. We loved the whole weekend were already planning on coming back.
- We really liked the hotel. Easy to get around. Rooms were Great and really not enjoyed the pool area. Casino was also great.
- I love the new pool the area is nice large I can see it being filled with people in the summer. My room was non-smoking which is definitely a plus in a casino. This is my go-to place in Laughlin.
- I enjoyed how central it was. The room was clean and it felt big.
- The inside of the hotel casino was clean. The outside needed work.
Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino
Located in Laughlin, 29 miles from Kingman, Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play pool and darts at the resort. Needles is 22 miles from Don Laughlin Riverside , and Bullhead City is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The view from my room of the sunset was gorgeous. The service was wonderful and the prices for food was great!! My friend got married at the hotel and they did a great job with that also.
- Coulda been cleaner, some stains on carpets and dust in corners, especially in bathroom.
- Very clean and well kept beds were the most comfortable that i ever slept on in a hotel
- not enough drop boxes for the room keys. need some at the bus entrance
- we enjoyed the bowling alley, and the prime rib room w/ show was nice
Golden Nugget Laughlin
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! Featuring an outdoor pool overlooking the Colorado River, this contemporary Laughlin, Nevada resort features a casino and three fine restaurants. Laughlin Outlet Center is a half mile away.Styled in modern décor and crisp cream linens, each room features warm earth tones and modern marble counters in the private bathroom. Each guest room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries at the Golden Nugget Laughlin.Perched on the river, Saltgrass Steakhouse features fresh steaks with full bodied smokehouse flavor at Laughlin Golden Nugget. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. features delectable seafood with a classic American twist.A hot tub is also featured at Golden Nugget Laughlin. There are also shops in the hotel.Laughlin Bullhead International Airport is 10 miles from Golden Nugget Laughlin.
- Bed was comfortable, the hotel is comfortable. You feel very safe here. Mostly adults, which is nice, no kids screaming and yelling and making noise. Nice and quiet.
- The room was nice and well updated. The cleaning people were very friendly and helpful
- Bed was super comfortable. Room was on the 1st floor at the end of the hall so I could easily take my little dog out to the grassy courtyard. Compared to where the rest of my family stayed, my room was WAAAY nicer. They were jealous. They chose theirs for the included breakfast and I chose based on my need for pet accommodation. The toiletries smell heavenly. This hotel/casino has the prettiest entrance/lobby too. We walked around to compare and this seems to be the only one on the street that even bothered with one. It was also one of the few that didn’t wreak of smoke as soon as you walk through the door
- The fast and wonderful customer service. Heater in the room was not working. Repair was done immediately. Great customer service.
- convenience of everything. Lucked out and had a room on first floor near lobby!!!
The Edgewater Hotel and Casino
On the Colorado River, this Laughlin, Nevada resort features an outdoor swimming pool, a casino and restaurants. Live entertainment and a bar are also featured. Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is a 5 minute drive away.Styled in modern white linens with red accents, each room includes a cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Select rooms feature a river view at The Edgewater Hotel and Casino.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a hot tub and fitness center on site at The Edgewater Hotel. A gift shop is also on site.Featuring steaks, seafood and pastas, The Hickory Pit Steakhouse offers gourmet cuisine in a casual environment on site. Overlooking the Colorado River, Coco’s Restaurant & Bakery provides American cuisine every day and is open 24 hours a day.Las Vegas McCarran International Airport is 95 miles away. Grand Canyon National Park is a 3 hour drive away.
- NOTHING!!!! – we were there for2 nights and no one ever cleaned the room. Plus they fabricated a reason why the room was left untouched and did nothing to compensate us. The only thing we liked was the Hickory Pit restaurant.
- The room was comfy. The facility was average for a casino.
- The place still presents itself VERY nicely, considering its age. I was there to see Olivia Newton-John in concert at the adjacent Edgewater Events Center, so the location was STELLAR.
- the room was great–didn’t need anymore—fun to get tickets for coffee
- enjoyed staying there.bed was comfortable.cleaning ladies or men very good .price was good.casino was good to me.food was good.
Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino
In the center of the Laughlin Strip on the Colorado River, this hotel is a replica of a 19th-century Mississippi paddlewheel riverboat. It features a casino, a spa, an entertainment center and a variety of restaurants on-site. All guest rooms provide air conditioning.Guests at the Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino can use 2 year-round outdoor swimming pools. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Guests can enjoy a gourmet burger at Pints Brewery & Sports Bar. Handcrafted beers are available at Loading Dock Bar & Grille.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each guest room at Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino. All of the comfortable rooms include a desk and a sitting area.Laughlin Ranch Golf Course is a 12-minute drive from this resort. Havasu National Wildlife Refuge is 44 miles away. Grand Canyon National Park is a 3-hour drive away.
- The room was comfortable, staff was quick and accommodating.
- bed and sheets were good. liked the couch in the room very nice.
- the room was nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable staff great I recommend capprioatts it was excellent on sandwiches actually the restruants were great
- Staff very friendly, buffet was great!!! Very affordable.
- price, location and convenience to food and plenty of entertainment
Laughlin River Lodge
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Laughlin River Lodge is in Laughlin. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property provides free parking.Each room includes a TV and air conditioning. Extras include bed linens.At Laughlin River Lodge there’s a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities.
- The Casino Hotel has a great restaurant with great prices located along river. The Casino also has a Mardi Gra theme and has a section where they incorporated games along with slot machines and with the games like a game room for adults you can win tickets and get Bourbon Street T-Shirts or Sports Merchandise which is very awesome. Very fun environment no place like it in Laughlin. Great place to hang out and play.
- Good service, the remodel is coming along real nice.
- Lovely place … clean and met expectations for the price …I would stay here again.
- So easy to maneuver in and out from the parking lot to the room!
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. It was very quiet. The view of the river was great.
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Laughlin in the region of Nevada, 30 miles from Kingman, Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Needles is 21 miles from Harrah’s Hotel, Laughlin, and Bullhead City is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We were able to get an early check-in which was great because we were very tired from driving. The Beach Cafe was great food. Our gal that serviced our room every day did an excellent job.
- The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were not bad either.
- The room was very quiet. Very! I could not hear anything outside my room or even the air conditioner/ heater.
- up in the room everything was nice and quiet. we didn’t hear anything come to the walls.
- Drew the front desk person it was very nice thank you Drew
Top Resorts In Laughlin Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Laughlin Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Laughlin Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Laughlin Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!