9 Best Resorts To Stay In Felanitx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Felanitx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Felanitx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Felanitx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Felanitx Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Felanitx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Felanitx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Felanitx Majorca:
JS Corso Suites
Set in the heart of Porto Colom, Majorca, the JS Corso Suites hotel complex enjoys picturesque views over the harbor and the old town.Each modern room has a balcony, dinning area and bathroom with hairdryer. They also have a living room with sofa bed and satellite TV. The complex also has a bar, a dining room, as well as 24-hour reception.JS Corso Suites has an outdoor swimming pool, with sunbeds and parasols. There is also a pool bar. The complex offers a children’s area.
- Great location, sea view from the room balcony, tasty breakfast and helpful staff 🙂
- Exellent stuff, very friendly. The breakfast was perfekt and the hotel have a nice location, in front of the beach/port. You’ll need car for your stay in Portocolom. We enjoyed a lots and hope to be there so soon!
- Nice spacious rooms, great pool. Clean and friendly helpful staff
- The really laid back and friendly atmosphere of the hotel.
The swimming pole is huge
The breakfast is good and suffisant
Apartamentos Parque Mar
One of our top picks in Cala d´Or.Offering a wide range of leisure facilities and activities, Apartamentos Parque Mar is located at the beachfront of Cala d’Or. It offers well-equipped apartments with balcony or terrace and sea views.There is a heated swimming pool, a salt-water pool and a children’s pool at Parque Mar. Loungers are available for free. Sports facilities include volleyball and tennis court, as well as a ping-pong table and a billiards table.Set in extensive gardens, staff at Parque Mar offer daily entertainment for children and adults, including a children’s club and a nightclub. Guests can practice Tai-Chi, take painting lessons or do Nordic walking.The restaurant offers a varied buffet and themed dinners with live music. There is also a bar and a pool-side snack bar.The Vall d’Or Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive away. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 8.7 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 1 hour by car.
Very nice location facing the sea.
Nice pools and tennis court.
- Great location and amenities, staff is very nice and flexible. Wonderful view to the sea. Good internet (you have to pay for it, but then quality is good). Apartment is big enough, with fully equipped kitchen.
- The salt water pool and being able to watch the boats going by
The villa had recently been renovated. New kitchen and bathroom – very modern and stylish. Kitchen was well equipped.
The sofa could do with a new cover or replacing. As it seemed a little out of place in the Villa.
Beds were very comfortable.
The outside furniture was stylish and used every meal time!
The view was amazing. What a way to wake up every day
- The place is amazing, relaxing and with amazing view!
- Very nice location facing the sea.
Blau Punta Reina Resort
One of our top picks in Cala Mendia – and a guest favorite.
Blau Punta Reina Resort is set between the beaches at Cala Mandía and Cala Estany, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 outdoor swimming pools, 1 splash pool, 1 indoor pool, and 3 restaurants, plus rooms with balconies.Each room and apartment at the Punta Reina Resort has simple, bright décor. All accommodations is air conditioned and has satellite TV and a kitchenette.A range of international cuisine is on offer in the hotel’s buffet restaurant, while the La Finca restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas. There is also a pizzeria and a bar with a terrace.The Blau Punta Reina Resort spa features Turkish baths, 4 hot tubs, showers, relax area and a cold plunge indoor pool. There is also a beauty center. Sports facilities include volleyball and tennis courts, minigolf and a gym.The hotel is just over an hours’ drive from Palma and its airport. Cala Mondragó Park is 8.7 mi away.
- Location was rather breath taking, and out of the main tourist area. The inclusion of some meals was a good touch. Evening entertainment, and the inclusiveness of the property was appreciated.
- The food was great and the service was top notch. I enjoyed that we had options everyday for food, activities for the kids, and beach access. Although there was a lot of staff, it was nice not feeling like were were being corralled around the resort or watched. We truly enjoyed our stay!!
- Perfect for staying with kids! Resort is just what you would expect from a 4* hotel, no luxury, but everything is ok. Kids animation is well organized. In our week stay, one evening food in a main restaurant was so so, otherwise food very good.
- Beaches are great, facilities and activities at hotel are good.
- The service was great especially the host, Meriam. She was great and the house keeping Carmela was great.
Sol Cala Antena
Set on a clifftop overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, this holiday hotel lies between 2 stunning cove beaches and is surrounded by over 82 ft² of lush gardens.The buildings of the Sol Cala Antena sit between the golden sandy beaches of Cala Domingos and Cala Antena.There is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens and a children swimming pool.There are several restaurants and outdoor bars to choose from. The property features an international buffet with show cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a bar in the pool.Sol Cala Antena also offers a wide range of onsite day time and evening entertainment, live music and night shows.
- Really nice food, friendly stuff, lovely view. Nice pool area. Close to the beach. Bus stop nearby. Funny entertainment by the pool area.
Bar staff very good, efficient and polite.
Entertainment peeps also very good, enthusiastic and hard working
- Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Entertainment staff all fab. Had a lovely holiday.
- Nice location and views from the room (stayed on the 7th floor). There were good cleaning services daily, good AC in the room, nice hotel facilities (play room for kids, entertainment daily except fridays etc.), good meals variety. Very happy with the stay overall, would clearly recommend. 🙂
- Food was good, plenty of beds around the pool, staff were great.
Rafa Nadal Sports Centre
One of our top picks in Manacor.Featuring a garden, Rafa Nadal Sports Centre is set in Manacor and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some units at the resort have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Rafa Nadal Sports Centre will be able to enjoy activities in and around Manacor, like cycling.Alcudia is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Playa de Palma is 30 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 miles away.
- Great breakfast, very big and comfort bed, nice rooms and beautiful spa included in price room.
- Dieses Hotel ist für Sport-Enthusiasten bestens geeignet. Es bietet sehr gut ausgestattete und saubere Sportanlagen. Hervorragende Tennisplätze, Fitnessraum, Schwimmhalle mit Trainingsmöglichkeit und super Wellness/Spa.
Sehr moderne, bedürfnisadäquate großzügige Anlage. Sport Facilities all inclusiv.
Schöne Terrasse mit schöner Aussicht.
- La cama muy comoda, y la comida del restaurante muy bien. Repetiremos seguro.
- El buffet era bastante variado y la exquisites de poder disfrutar de la comida mallorquína. La habitación es esquisita, pero los sensores de incendio (luces) ha supuesto un pelín de molestia en el descanso. El personal atento, cercano y educado la movilidad supone un poco complicada si no tenemos vehículo para desplazarnos. Gracias por todo
Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa
One of our top picks in Campos.Located on the island of Majorca, Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is 1.6 mi from beaches. The hotel has are 2 outdoor pools, one fresh water and one saltwater.Each accommodations has free WiFi, air conditioning, satellite TV, and a a mini-bar. There is an on-site restaurant as well as a café where guests can help themselves to coffee or tea.Guests can also enjoy gardens with orange and olive trees, sunny terraces, and free wellness spa access.Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is within close proximity to the protected area of Es Salobrar. Campos is 5.3 mi away, while Colonia de Sant Jordi is 6.8 mi away.
- We loved our stay! Can Canals is in a super quiet and beautiful area of Mallorca, the setting is rural, authentic and peaceful. Just what we were looking for. We also found the staff to be wonderful, professional and friendly. The restaurant is lovely with excellent food and service. The quiet pool is indeed quiet and lovely, and another pool for children is available too which we thought was just perfect. Proximity to Es Trenc beach was also a big bonus for us. We will definitely be back.
- Lovely and quite place, not far from Es Trenc beach (one of the best on the island), extremely clean, attentive and welcoming staff, comfortable room with nice traditional decor, and absolutely fabulous food – the best we had in all the restaurants and hotels in Mallorca! They have some master chefs there! Don’t miss the dinner
The service is excellent. The staff does everything to make your stay wonderful.
The breakfast is nice, fresh and very varied, with some tipical spanish dishes and fresh fruit from the trees in the garden. Diner was absolutely delicious, I would definately recommend the restaurant!!
Nice rooms, quite big, clean with some traditional touches. The finca has 3 different pools: 1 more suitable for children, 1 where is asked to be quiet en 1 in the spa. As it is a finca, the hotel has a more traditional look and feel.
For us the perfect location, away from all the masses but close enough to the beach or a city.
We stayed 5 nights to relax and enjoyed every minute of it!
We stayed in the 2 bed apartment for a week with our 10 month old baby. We loved our stay. The apartment (Es Moli) is away from the other rooms so we could relax and not worry about the noise of our baby at night!
Breakfast was wonderful each day.
The pools are fabulous and in late May with beautiful weather we swam a lot and we were always the only ones in the water.
- Very good food in the onsite restaurant if you are prepared to wait!!
Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Colònia de Sant Jordi.Set in large gardens, this hotel is 0.6 mi from Es Trenc Beach, on Mallorca’s south coast. It offers a spa, indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa feature tiled floors and bright colors. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has 3 buffet restaurants serving a range of international food. There is also a poolside bar and a snack bar which has a terrace and offers live music.The Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa provides a varied entertainment program for adults and children. There are tennis courts, and the spa features a hot tub, Turkish bath and gym.The Blau Colonia is around 45 minutes’ drive from Palma and its airport. It offers free parking.
- Spa and the food are impressive. Animation is also entertaining enough.
- All amazing. Staff all lovely, smiley, helpful. Food good.
- Pretty much everything was good: location, food (unlimited breakfast and dinner were included) and all the facilities. We really enjoyed the SPA complex, it has a few different saunas!
- It’s a nice German orientated hotel,had a lovely time, but,nothing to excite.Everything done with German efficiency
- Good selection at buffet breakfast and dinner. Really nice well maintained grounds. Plenty of activities like swimming, sauna, tennis. Friendly staff. Onsite secure car parking. Good free internet. Flexible check-out time.
Hipotels Mediterraneo Club
This family-friendly resort with outdoor swimming pool is just 2 minutes’ walk from Sa Coma Beach. It offers fully-equipped apartments, a buffet restaurant, sea views and a range of sports facilities.All apartments at Hipotels Mediterraneo Club feature tiled floors, air conditioning and a furnished balcony with pool or sea views. Each includes a spacious living-dining area and a kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave and fridge.Guests can enjoy live entertainment and music at the Blau Club. There are also mini clubs for children designed for different age groups.There are 2 buffet restaurants, as well as a café with a terrace by the pool. A themed dinner is organized once a week.Hipotels Mediterraneo Club also features a sauna, squash and tennis courts, and a fitness center. The resort rents bicycles and there is also a car rental and currency exchange service.Palma de Mallorca Airport is over 1 hours’ drive away.
Staff – very good
Location – Excellent
Cleaning – Good
Apartment size – Adequate
Food – Looked ok but although half board we did not eat at the hotel.
- Отличные завтраки и особенно ужины (все очень вкусно). Номер двухкомнатный (есть небольшая кухня и все необходимое). Хороший променад вдоль отеля для прогулок.
- Vicinanza al mare ed importante la presenza di un medico all interno della struttura
- Отличный отель для отдыха с детьми, все удобно – море с отличным пляжем – рядом, детские бассейны, анимация для детей и взрослых. Вкусная и разнообразная еда. Просторный номер с видом на море. Вежливый и готовый всегда помочь персонал. Отдельно хочу поблагодарить менеджмент отеля за размещение в комфортных условиях нашей большой семьи.
La playa cerca. El responsable del Bar Sr. Juan lo mejor.
El aire acondicionado.
- Staff – very good
Located in Sa Coma, Casa Romantica has free bikes, garden and terrace. A sauna and a car rental service are available for guests. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the resort, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Casa Romantica have a pool view. At the accommodation each room includes a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play darts at Casa Romantica.Cala Millor is 3.2 miles from the resort. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 41 miles from Casa Romantica.
- It was very peaceful and so relaxing. The setting was beautiful & it felt like nothing was too much triuble
- Beautiful property, very clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend it and we would definitely stay here again.
- Staff, atmosphere, service, style… Brilliant hotel.
- This place was as i hoped from the reviews i had read and i will definitely go back again.
- Great swimming pool area and honesty bar. Really friendly staff. Can’t do enough for you. A great place for a few quiet days in the sun. The property is a bit out of the way but we didn’t mind this. Very clean and breakfast was very good each day. A shame breakfast didn’t start till 9:00am 8:00am would suit people better I feel.
Top Resorts In Felanitx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Felanitx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Felanitx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Felanitx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!