9 Best Resorts To Stay In El Ángel Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Ángel Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Ángel Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Ángel Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Ángel Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Ángel Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Ángel Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In El ÁNgel Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Marbella.Vasari Resort offers luxury apartments with a private terrace, just 0.6 mi from the exclusive Puerto Banús Marina. The complex has outdoor pools, set in tropical gardens.Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
- Everything. We like it very much! The location, spacious apartment, fully equipped kitchen, friendly and helpful coworkers,
- Very well kept resort, only a 15 minute stroll to Puerto Banus.
- Relaxed atmosphere, no rush for pool loungers in morning. Nice spacious apartments with comfortable beds. Secure underground parking.
- The pool facilities were really good and the apartment was incredibly nice with more than sufficent space for 4.
- I loved everything about the resort…and girl from the restaurant was lovely! Also the cook was very nice!
Gran Guadalpín Banus
One of our top picks in Marbella.Gran Guadalpin Banus has direct beach access and is a 15-minute walk from the center of Puerto Banus in Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, sauna and steam room, gym and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Gran Guadalpin Banus feature flat-screen TV and a CD player. All have a private balcony, some with sea views, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and trouser press.The complex has a beach club and a poolside sunbathing terrace. There is also a play area for children.Gran Guadalpin Banus has a range of places to eat, including seafood, international and Basque restaurants. There are also bars offering drinks, snacks and cocktails.There is a 24-hour front desk, and Gran Guadalpin Banus’s golf department can help with booking rounds at local courses and arrange golf classes. The lively Marbella can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- The location of hotel is good. The rooms are clean and the view of room is nice.
- Very lux room with nice sitting area, cool bar area, and bathroom as well as a large fantastic balcony overlooking the pool and beach. The pool and beach area really nice. The breakfast buffet was fabulous with so many food choices to enjoy outside on the beach.
The Hotel was a good location.
Italian Restaurant downstairs and the Breakfast is probably the best thing the hotel has to offer.
- Simply a great deal and great value for the money.
- Its a great hotel with a fantastic location. Probably will need a full refurb in the coming years but it is kept very well.
Marina Mariola Marbella
One of our top picks in Marbella.Located in Marbella, 1.5 miles from Marbella Bus Station, Marina Mariola Marbella has a number of amenities including a fitness center, a garden and a terrace. Located around 1.6 miles from Plaza de los Naranjos, the resort is also 1.9 miles away from Teatro Ciudad de Marbella. Plaza de toros Marbella is 2.3 miles away.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with sea views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Marina Mariola Marbella.Museo del Bonsai is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto Banus is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 miles from Marina Mariola Marbella.
Carlos was very helpful and ready to guide us
Also he made sure everything is ready when we checked in
Parking was amazing with no charge
Easy access to most places and sightseeing we want to see.
- The apartment is beautiful. Big and we’ll appointed. The apartment has a shared pool. The view is great as you are right on the promenade.
- Everything met our expectations and am looking forward repeating the experience very soon. We were a group of ladies and each one had a blast. Those who wanted privacy they had the privet pool at the penthouse and those who wanted the clean beach it was two footsteps away.
- Location was amazing, Staff always Smiling and Healpful
Hospitality of host(Carlos) impeccable.
Furnishing at the property is luxury and everything down to details is functional. Very well equipped and maintained.
- Carlos was very helpful and ready to guide us
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, the oceanside and warm weather.
- Extensive facilities, A bubble bath in the bathroom is always nice. A good breakfast.
- This was a wonderful stop over. The staff was amazing with suggestions and requests.
- The hotel was very beautiful. The interior was desecrated very well. The pool area with the days beds were great too! The rooms were very spacious and clean with amazing mountianside views.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Very attractive grounds, pool area. Enjoyed our meals. Lovely palm trees.
Globales Playa Estepona
Set on Atalaya Isdabe’s beach front, Globales Playa Estepona is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Banús. This resort features 3 swimming pools, a garden and tennis courts.Each room at Globales Playa Estepona comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of them feature a private terrace and either sea or garden views.A breakfast buffet is available and there are 2 restaurants and a snack bar. Guests can also enjoy some drinks on a terrace with sea views.The resort features a large variety of activities on site, including water sports, ping-pong, snooker and darts. There’s also evening entertainment and karaoke, as well as a kid’s club.Guadalmina Golf Club is a 10-minute walk from the property. There’s easy access to the A-7 Highway. Marbella’s center can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- 3rd time at the hotel. Ideal for family’s couples . Spotlessly clean lovely gardens . Very good choice of food . Staff friendly . Very well organised and worth a visit .
- The water park was super the animation was excellent the staff was very good, the aqua gym classes were super
- Great food and brilliant water slides and pools ????
- Fantastic water facilities and activites for kids and as a family to enjoy. Food amazing and loads of choices and the stuff very friendly
- Nice big rooms, each hotel had a pool, it looked nice and clean
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
In beautiful gardens on the sea front, Marbella Beach Resort features elegantly furnished rooms with a balcony, a TV and a CD player. The apartments have direct access to the beach.Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
Helpful and friendly staff
Clean and big apartment
Apartment full of everything needed
Inside resort Supermarket
- Latterly Everything!! Definitely going back for a longer stay.
- Great facilities, excellent service , a beautiful place to stay.
- Nice facilities for children, very comfortable, we enjoyed a lot,
- The staff were so helpful in recommending things to do in the area. We loved El Med Restaurant at the resort. The Marketplace was very convenient. The pools and grounds are beautiful.
La Cala Resort
One of our top picks in La Cala de Mijas.La Cala Resort is an exclusive complex located between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 golf courses, swimming pools and a luxurious spa.The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- We stayed here for a wedding. The resort was excellent & room was perfect. Full English breakfast with plenty of choice
Superb staff. Just exceptional in how they treated us. Super friendly and very happy; it seems like they really enjoy thier jobs and the clients who stay at the property
I stay in hotels all the time; never seen such a top notch staff
- excellent views from room; handy snack bar by pool; towels given to you for use in pool
- Very nice rooms with awesome view. I loved the balcony and the tea facilities in the room. The building was beautiful, the surrounding area too.
- The blonde lady at the pool bar gave excellent service, really pampered us from the beginning to the end of our stay, light room with terrace,
Miraflores Resort is located in Mijas-Costa, just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and it has its own 18-hole golf course.The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- The apartment was spotless and well equipped. The grounds and swimming pool were lovely.
- The neighborhood, the view from the balcony, the bathroom, good space and light.
Generally a good studio apartment in a good location that suited my needs.
The property was a little tired looking.
- Perfect location for us to attend a wedding in the area. Our studio apartment had everything we needed. The unit was a little dated but was clean and comfortable. The pool for our building was nicely located with trees and flowers surrounding it. Very private and quiet.
- Tennis club for coffee, breakfast and lunch was lovely.
La Perla de Torrenueva
Set on the popular Costa del Sol, these villas and apartments enjoy a lovely setting and are surrounded by gardens from where you can enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea.Find peace and quiet at the la Perla de Torrenueva thanks to its location yards from the beach. Enjoy the green gardens planted with exotic plants and trees under which you can have an afternoon siesta.In the evening, you can head into the popular resort of Marbella for a fun-filled evening in the local bars and disco venues.The accommodations is well equipped with kitchens and you can soak up the sunshine and fresh, sea air on your private balcony or terrace.
- Grounds and area beautiful, so peaceful and quiet, stunning views, Frank and friends were all lovely and helpful
The villa was nice and clean and we basically had the swimming pool only for us. It was beautiful and really quiet we felt at home ?
Frank was really friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!
We’re looking forward to coming back ?
- Fantastic place owner Robert and his wife welcomed us like family, manager Franck was so nice, there was nothing to much trouble for them. The beatific setting and location is breathtaking , comfortable, relaxing and a home from home. A small complex where you do everything for your self, no one banging door to clean your room , you look after your little bungalow yourself , plenty of towels, bed linen and anything you need are there to just take and use. The welcome is second to none , it’s a small safe enclosed environment short walk to superb beach over a foot bridge
- The owner Robert and his staff Frank were very hospitable and friendly.
- The hosts were simply charming and the location beautiful but if you don’t have a car the hills are very steep back from the beach, bus and restaurants but the neighbourhood is beautiful.
Top Resorts In El ÁNgel Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Ángel Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Ángel Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Ángel Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!