9 Best Resorts To Stay In Bullhead City Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Bullhead City Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bullhead City Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bullhead City Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bullhead City Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bullhead City Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bullhead City Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Bullhead City Arizona:
Laughlin River Lodge
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Laughlin River Lodge is in Laughlin. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property provides free parking.Each room includes a TV and air conditioning. Extras include bed linens.At Laughlin River Lodge there’s a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities.
- Love gambling and eating there but the room I had was very outdated yet I was told they were newly remodeled.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was really nice. The bath tub was big enough to soak in.
- Beds were comfy location great for walking. Good excellent & free drinks & snacks awesome!! Loved our stay,!!
This place is cool! Clean, comfortable rooms with special touches.
Unique themed casino areas and 24hr restaurants.
Both accommodations and food are good value.
- fluffy pillows, great view, complimentary treats, rooms are roomy.
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Laughlin in the region of Nevada, 30 miles from Kingman, Harrah’s Hotel & Casino Laughlin features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Needles is 21 miles from Harrah’s Hotel, Laughlin, and Bullhead City is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Drew the front desk person it was very nice thank you Drew
- Enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Bathroom was a decent size. It was a large facility, but it was easy to find our room in the N Tower. Elevators were fast, very little wait. I liked that there was a parking lot not only in a covered garage, but also outside, not too far from the hotel entrance.
- Our room was in the Noth Tower and it was nice to have 3 restaurants on our walk to room, Smashburger, Pin-up Pizza and Cinnabon. We ate at all 3 during our stay. Good exprience.
- The bed was perfect, Guy Fieri Restaurant was fabulous. Loved the idea of non smoking area. Late evening you had a family of Raccoons out by the boat area very entertaining.
This was our 23 wedding anniversary, it was suppose to be special..
The staff was very accommodating. I made my reservation back in December 2017..
We attended the magic show and was very good..
The food court area was great.
The staff in the casino area were very good.
Had it not been for the other items, magic show, food venues our stay at Harrahs in Laughlin would have been terrible..
One of our top picks in Laughlin.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Tropicana Laughlin is located in Laughlin, just 30 miles from Kingman. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.Needles is 22 miles from Tropicana Laughlin, and Bullhead City is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nothing. Front desk was rude. The housekeeping ladies were nice, I guess. No one bothered us. Room was clean but not the one we paid for. The hotel was booked solid so I guess they treated booking.com customers like 2nd rate customers. The buffet was okay. Nothing to write home about.
- My room was amazing. Two vanity mirrors, large walk in shower. Great view. Was able accommodate my non smoking request.
- Staff was very friendly. Very clean rooms. Lots of dining to choose from
- We found our stay very comfortable. Centrally located where we could walk to a few of our other destinations. We slept very comfortably.. The breakfast buffet was great…We enjoyed the covered parking garage. Our view of the pool through the wooden blinds was great…
- Leaving, oh, cost me a extra $57 to leave early, and #’s of what booking and tropicana charged were different. The bartenders were good.
Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino
In the center of the Laughlin Strip on the Colorado River, this hotel is a replica of a 19th-century Mississippi paddlewheel riverboat. It features a casino, a spa, an entertainment center and a variety of restaurants on-site. All guest rooms provide air conditioning.Guests at the Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino can use 2 year-round outdoor swimming pools. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Guests can enjoy a gourmet burger at Pints Brewery & Sports Bar. Handcrafted beers are available at Loading Dock Bar & Grille.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each guest room at Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino. All of the comfortable rooms include a desk and a sitting area.Laughlin Ranch Golf Course is a 12-minute drive from this resort. Havasu National Wildlife Refuge is 44 miles away. Grand Canyon National Park is a 3-hour drive away.
- Location, prices and food! We really enjoyed the T-bone steak dinner for $15.99! I slept well in the very comfortable bed!
- Great looking Casino & hotel. No coffee not enough outlets in the room. Check slow and under staffed.
- Really enjoyed the rivers edge bar & the entertainment.
- buffet is lousy very poor selection go somewhere else. lots of other good places to eat.
- clean facilities and super helpful and friendly staff
Aquarius Casino Resort
Featuring an on-site casino, this hotel in Nevada is 1.5 miles from Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport. Italian food is available in the Vineyard Ristorante and spacious rooms include a flat-screen cable TV.Decorated in warm desert colors and cherry wood furniture, each room at Aquarius Casino Resort includes coffee facilities. The bathrooms feature granite countertops and stone tiled floors.An outdoor pool and a gym are available at the hotel. Tennis courts and a business center are also offered.Laughlin Ranch Golf Course is 5.3 miles from Aquarius Resort. Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area is 6.7 miles away.
No resort fee, free Wifi and most of all a small refrigerator in room. Bed is very comfortable and staff keep the hotel clean. Rooms a little more than others but worth it.
Ate at the buffet the morning of departure and the food and service was excellent,
- Restaurants are near. Rooms very clean. No problems.
- the view was pleasant. Cleanliness of the room was good.
- Location & clerk that check us in was very nice
- Nice room, clean, big. The hotel was clean as well. Staff very professional and helpful with our questions. Good choices where awesome
- No resort fee, free Wifi and most of all a small refrigerator in room. Bed is very comfortable and staff keep the hotel clean. Rooms a little more than others but worth it.
The Edgewater Hotel and Casino
On the Colorado River, this Laughlin, Nevada resort features an outdoor swimming pool, a casino and restaurants. Live entertainment and a bar are also featured. Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is a 5 minute drive away.Styled in modern white linens with red accents, each room includes a cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Select rooms feature a river view at The Edgewater Hotel and Casino.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a hot tub and fitness center on site at The Edgewater Hotel. A gift shop is also on site.Featuring steaks, seafood and pastas, The Hickory Pit Steakhouse offers gourmet cuisine in a casual environment on site. Overlooking the Colorado River, Coco’s Restaurant & Bakery provides American cuisine every day and is open 24 hours a day.Las Vegas McCarran International Airport is 95 miles away. Grand Canyon National Park is a 3 hour drive away.
- the room was great–didn’t need anymore—fun to get tickets for coffee
- enjoyed staying there.bed was comfortable.cleaning ladies or men very good .price was good.casino was good to me.food was good.
- Honestly I didn’t like anything at all. The staff was rude and races. The room was dirty, unsanitary and smelly.
- Reasonable rates, location, free wifi, free coffee at Dunkin Donuts, everything worked : room heater, ice machine, elevators. Good shower water pressure even on 19th floor
- At check-in we asked for an upgrade, initially the lady lied and said she didn’t have any upgrades I told her it’s my bday today (Valentine’s Day) and she looked at the gentleman next to her and asked if she could upgrade and he of course was without hesitation YES! Made our stay better!
Golden Nugget Laughlin
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! Featuring an outdoor pool overlooking the Colorado River, this contemporary Laughlin, Nevada resort features a casino and three fine restaurants. Laughlin Outlet Center is a half mile away.Styled in modern décor and crisp cream linens, each room features warm earth tones and modern marble counters in the private bathroom. Each guest room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries at the Golden Nugget Laughlin.Perched on the river, Saltgrass Steakhouse features fresh steaks with full bodied smokehouse flavor at Laughlin Golden Nugget. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. features delectable seafood with a classic American twist.A hot tub is also featured at Golden Nugget Laughlin. There are also shops in the hotel.Laughlin Bullhead International Airport is 10 miles from Golden Nugget Laughlin.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff throughout the hotel were friendly and accomadating. Even though we had a non-smoking room- let’s just say that there seemed to be a lot of “recreational” smoking going on in other rooms on our floor!
- Pool hours suck… Couldn’t even sit in the hot tub after our concert
We like the rooms at the Golden Nugget, they are roomy with comfortable chairs and very clean. The in room coffee makers suck. They are hard to figure out unless you own one and the one on our room this time was broken.
I wouldn’t let a coffee maker deter me from staying again, but it was disappointing as we always seem to get a room far away from anything so going out for coffee first thing when you wake up isn’t convenient.
- The food at the restaurant was excellent. The meal we had at salt grass steak house was fantastic.
- The restaurants had nice presentations. We ate at Bubba Gump and a nice meal at Saltgrass.
Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino
Located in Laughlin, 29 miles from Kingman, Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort & Casino features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play pool and darts at the resort. Needles is 22 miles from Don Laughlin Riverside , and Bullhead City is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Great customer service from check in throughcheck out. Friendly and helpful
- Very clean room, the staff was very polite, casino did not real of smoke. We will stay here on our next trip. Loved it.
- Food was very good. Prices were great. People were all very friendly. Loved that there was a movie theater on location.
- Convenient, rooms were spacious and bed was very comfortable.
- Friendly staff, easy to find, clean lots of amenities available. Food at buffet and restaurant was very good.
Avi Resort & Casino
One of our best sellers in Laughlin! An on-site movie theater, spa and private beach strip are featured at this resort. Less than one mile from California and Arizona state borders, Avi Resort & Casino offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.After a day at the casino, relax at the large outdoor pool or rent resort water sports facilities. Kids Quest child care provides a large indoor playground. A marina and RV park are also on-site.A cable TV and a work desk are included in the spacious rooms at Resort & Casino Avi. Some offer views of the Colorado River. In-room coffee and a clock radio are also provided.7 dining options at the resort include full-service restaurants, a buffet and a poolside bar. A convenience store and a gift shop are available.University of Arizona and Laughlin Bullhead International Airport are within 15 miles of this resort. Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area is a 15 minute drive away.
- Avi was friendly, clean, had a variety of things to do, and family orientated.
- It was far enough away from the main strip that it wasn’t too crowded. Yet close enough that it was only about a 15 minute drive to get there. The staff was very nice. Rooms were big and the price was reasonable.
We were in the beach tower and had an awesome view of the pool and river.
The rooms were large and suited us perfectly!!!! We enjoyed our stay very much!!!!
- Nice beach, clean rooms, nice staff, and the bonus of the night was hitting the jackpot!
- How they had a movie theater on site with current movies out.
Top Resorts In Bullhead City Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bullhead City Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bullhead City Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bullhead City Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!