9 Best Resorts To Stay In Braden Castle Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Braden Castle Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Braden Castle Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braden Castle Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braden Castle Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Braden Castle Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Braden Castle Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Braden Castle Florida:
Queens Gate Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and a private beach area, this family-friendly Bradenton Beach resort is an 11-minute walk from Bradenton Beach Marina. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Select apartments are located 3.5 miles from the property.A kitchenette with a dining area and cable TV is featured in all studios at the Bradenton Beach Queens Gate Resort. A furnished patio and pool or view of the grounds are included in select studios.An on-site laundromat is available to all guests throughout their stay at the Queens Gate Resort. Free parking is available as well.The Island Spice Indian restaurant and Oma Pizza and Italian Restaurant are within a 4-minute walk of the main property. Coastal Watersports provides jet skis and paddleboards for rent just 2 miles away.
- Pictures and description on website are “right on.” Staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. Location could not have been better~directly across from beach and best tiki bar and restaurant in Bradenton! Front porch had rocking chairs that we used a lot in the evening. Room was very clean, and nice beach chairs, umbrella, and beach towels were provided. We liked the fact that no one came into our room to clean, etc. Dirty towels were left outside door, and clean ones returned in laundry basket. So we didn’t feel like we had to hide valuables, etc. We stayed 4 nights and plan on returning for a longer stay next year!
- Two entrances to the room. The inner garden by the pool. The four chairs and a table outside. The friendliness.
- Very good location. Easy walk to Bridge Street shops and restaurants. Across the street from the beach. Nice little patio outside of room.
- NO food offered, the place was clean enough, but it is old and a little outdated it was expensive because it is right across from the beach. Staff friendly. We only stayed there to crash for the night and I don’t think I would go there for a week long stay.
- They have great beach chairs with a zipper compartment. Wonder where they found those.!
Coquina Beach Club 110
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Coquina Beach Club 110 is located in Bradenton Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarasota is 14 miles from Coquina Beach Club 110, and Siesta Key is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bungalow Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bungalow Beach Resort is located in Bradenton Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Sarasota.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Siesta Key is 17 miles from Bungalow Beach Resort, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, we stayed in 110 Palm Tree. Bungalow overlooked the pool. Property was very well kept, lots of places to relax,read or roast marshmallows buy the firepit. This is a oceanfront property, some bungalows have covered porches and are right on the beach. The beach is very well kept and the stars at night are very bright. Anna Maria Island has a lights out policy that helps with this. Comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas for your use right on the beach. Staff is very friendly and knowlegeable. Family owned for more than 30 years. Sunsets are beautiful !
The Staff……….from housekeeping to the front desk to the owner, all wonderful, as was our visit!!!
Very quaint, ‘kitchkee cool’, ……
Good values, Good people, wonderful spotless clean pristine beach….
little paths to and from the cottages throughout the grounds.
- Very romantic and great location. Will return. Would be nice w family too.
- We really enjoyed the private bungalow near beach access. Having a kitchen to cook was an extra perk. We will definitely go back and share with our friends.
- We loved it! It was romantic and we loved the bungalow and the beach was gorgeous! Perfect weekend getaway!
Longboat Key Club & Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Longboat Key beach resort features 6 on-site restaurants, full-service spa, and gulf-front pool with a hot tub. Guests are 6 miles from downtown Sarasota and 8 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every Longboat Key Club and Resort guest room. Suites feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer for added convenience.Access to free property-wide Wi-Fi, fitness center, and tennis courts is provided to all guests at this Florida Longboat Key Club and Resort. Massage services are available as well.Fresh steaks and seafood is featured at Sands Pointe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with views of the Gulf of Mexico. A seasonal buffet is served at The Dining Room. Spike ‘n Tees serves lighter fare.The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is a 15 minute drive from the resort. Guests are 5 miles from Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- Room service was excellent. Breakfast delicious. Lunch outside amazing. Staff wonderful. Everything so clean, spacious and beautiful. I rented a car but never left. spa was great too! I admired that the beach chairs and umbrellas were included with my room. shuttle service great too!
Greeting at curbside and assistance to our room was excellent.(Alan). The beach staff (David) was also excellent and with very good attitude. Food and drink service on the beach was excellent.
from (Sheryl ? ) (been there 10 years) What a good person. Restaurant (Sand Point) quality of food and presentation was very nice.
- Nice apartments with a lovely view. Quiet. Staff very helpful. Close to St. Armands Circle, so stores, food, etc.
- The condo we stayed in was in excellent condition with spectacular views. The entire staff was Betty helpful and friendly. This is a must stay property
- The staff was kind and helpful. The housekeeping staff was superior and made sure our accomodations were clean and that we had everything we needed. The bed was so comfortable and would love to have brought it home! The view was the best view ever and we were able to watch the gorgeous sunsets each evening from our balcony. We loved the accomodations and do hope we may be able to return one day!
Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, 0.7 miles from St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Sarasota Opera is 2.7 miles from Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great mattress and overall a good place to stay and enjoy the sunshine.
- Location was great easy walk to St Armand’s Circle
- Amazing location. Great access to the beach. Really comfortable with kids.
- spectacular room,beautiful common areas,very friendly staff
- Liked the hardwood floors in the room. Loved the view. Beds were great. Staff was friendly. Bar downstairs was great! Bartenders were excellent.
Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida, this colorful hotel features 2 outdoor pools and 600 feet of private beach. Each room has free Wi-Fi and cable TV.A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the guest rooms at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach. A free newspaper is delivered in the mornings.Gourmet dining is featured at the Candlelight Restaurant and Lounge, specializing in steaks and seafood. The Poolside Bar serves cocktails and snacks and breakfast and lunch are available at the casual Sandcastle Coffee Shop.The Sandcastle Resort includes an on-site gym, a volleyball court, and ping-pong. Guests can rent bicycles to explore the island.The Mote Marine Aquarium is a 10-minute drive from Sandcastle Helmsley. The Sarasota Jungle Gardens are 6 miles from the property.
- The restaurant, the beach, and the thin towels. The missing washcloths.
- First floor room looking directly on to the stunning beach.
- The hotel has 2 large pools and was right on the beach.
- Kids had fun on the beach and pool. Staff was very nice and helpful. Our room keys never worked, but maintenance hurried to get us in our room each time.
- The Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach has everything – a wide beautiful beachfront location, terrific service from front desk to beach staff – a full breakfast, lunch, dinner menu available at the restaurant or in your room 2 pools, bikes, life size chess board, ping pong, shuffleboard , tiki bar, abundance of chairs, umbrellas, towels and poolside service for drinks, lunch, snacks…even a little gift shop – And if you care to explore the area a complimentary van is at your service to and from St. Armand’s Circle!
Siesta Key Beachside Villas
Located in Sarasota, 3.1 miles from St. Armands Circle, Siesta Key Beachside Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 4.5 miles from Siesta Key Beachside Villas, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The grounds were adorable. Lots of tiny hang out areas and hammocks.
The location of this hotel is AMAZING. 3 minute walk to a beautiful, not crowded beach and 3 minute walk in the other direction to the cutest downtown street with all the restaurants, shops and bars. We were able to walk everywhere!!!! The location made our trip SO easy. The beach where the hotel is, is down a bit from the really crowded area of Siesta Key Beach which was really nice. We did go to the larger beach one day (a 20 minute walk on the sand) and it was WAY too crowded for our taste.
Rooms were nice, VERY comfy fluffy bed. Very clean, great shower. Liked that we had a kitchen so we could buy food and save money. The Market about a 5 minute walk down the street.
- This property is an excellent location! short walk to the beach and the downtown shops and restaurants. We stayed in 22B and it was just too small for two people. But I would stay here again, just a bigger room next time.
- The room was extremely comfortable. The grounds were well kept. The buckles were a nice touch. Location. Location. Location.
- I loved the location, and just the beauty of the property all together. All the needs of home, to cook, dishes, etc… The cleanliness of the property,and great staff! Megan was a pleasure from the beginning until the end of our trip. A walk away from Siesta Key Beach, and the village all so absolutely beautiful.
Siesta Beach Resort & Suites
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 1 minutes’ walk from the beach, this Siesta Key resort features a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy access to free Wi-Fi in common areas.A cable TV comes standard in each room at Siesta Beach Resorts and Suites. A hairdryer and coffee-making facilities are also available.Laundry facilities are included for additional convenience.Shopping at Siesta Village is just 2 minutes’ walk from this resort. Roberts Bay is just 3 minutes’ drive.
- The bed was comfortable, the staff was very friendly, the pool was clean. The location was the best part.
This property was walking distance to everything we needed. The beach was just across the street. And it’s the number one rated beach in the US. Great restaurants are just a few steps away. The pool was also very nice.
And, they have bicycles that you can use for free to go around town.
- The location was excellent, very close to the old village and beach.
- I was originally next to a room full of loud people and I was unable to sleep because of it. I went to the front desk to see if there was anything they could do about it. I was moved to a bigger room free of charge! No more loud people and I had no problem sleeping. Improved my stay greatly.
- The location was great close to beach, restaurants and shopping
A Shore Thing – Siesta Key by Beachside Management
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, A Shore Thing – Siesta Key by Beachside Management offers accommodations in Siesta Key.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota is 5 miles from A Shore Thing – Siesta Key, and Longboat Key is 11 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles away.
- The plus for this rental was the location. Very easy to access the beautiful beach across the street.
- The location was great, close to the beach and restaurants.
- Overall it was clean, spacious and a reasonable walking distance to the beach and shops.
- Nice large roomy condo. Clean and handy to Beach access.
- The location was great in relation to the beach, right across the street.
Top Resorts In Braden Castle Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Braden Castle Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Braden Castle Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Braden Castle Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!