9 Best Resorts To Stay In Black Bay – Top Hotel Reviews
Black Bay is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Black Bay. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Black Bay. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Black Bay. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Black Bay right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Black Bay with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Black Bay:
Samfi Gardens offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Stunning location and really comfy rooms. You need a car as it is out of town but only 5 mins.
- Great view with a nice pool, quiet location, big and comfy bed, room was cleaned every day, you can pick mango from trees
- The staff were kind and helpful. Great view of Soufriere, the mountains, and the ocean. The rooms were clean and the kitchenette had everything you would need.
- View is amazing. Pool looked inviting and lady in charge was very helpful and friendly
- The view was jaw dropping and changing with the weather. With binoculars could see goings on in Soufriere. Close to volcano and plantation tours, taxi boats to beaches. Need a car. Fruit trees visited by hummingbirds & parrots. Mme Bon Gou’s lunch van on the road into town.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Vieux Fort. The resort has a playground and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Hewanorra Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
Our BA flight was delayed and we were quite tired and irritable when we arrived but when this bright and spirited young man opened our car door to welcome us, it all melted away. Little Adam made my night. Never have we met such a charming, polite, smart little boy. He couldn’t have been more than 14.
We were also blown away by Kadesha who not only checked us in but escorted us to our room. She was very welcoming and professional and we consulted with her during the entire vacation.
Also we can’t forget Shuggie who took care of our dietary restrictions at the Silk and Calabash restaurants. She really took care of us and guided us on our gluten-free and dairy free diets.
We were well taken care of and the staff were so warm and caring. They didn’t get annoyed when we asked twenty questions about how the food was prepared, it’s ingredients etc.
will definitely return this time with the kids.
- Several pools / pool areas – 1 for children, 1 for adults only and 2 mixed – plus private beach. Really enjoyed adults only pool and pool area. Meals were very good and better than we expected and drinks were included and readily available. Location was very close to International airport and no problem with noise. Plenty of space around the resort and easy to find a quiet spot to relax.
- The amount of activities available was great however the spa and restaurants were unavailable to me as they were booked up for my entire 5 day stay. I came for my birthday so this was very disappointing that I was unable to enjoy the facilities I was most excited to enjoy.
- We were greeted at the Airport and directed to a vehicle to take us to the Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa. On arrival the staffs were friendly and answered our questions check-in was quick and we were settling in our room with a short period of time. Plenty to eat and drink; we did not have children but there were plenty children and the activities for them were great. If children are happy parents are also happy:-)
- Clean rooms and property. Food choices were wide and tasted great
- Our BA flight was delayed and we were quite tired and irritable when we arrived but when this bright and spirited young man opened our car door to welcome us, it all melted away. Little Adam made my night. Never have we met such a charming, polite, smart little boy. He couldn’t have been more than 14.
Castles In Paradise Villa Resort
Featuring air conditioning, Castles In Paradise Villa Resort offers accommodations in Vieux Fort. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit. Bed linen are featured.Castles In Paradise Villa Resort also includes a terrace.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for windsurfing. Hewanorra Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is located in Soufrière. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Food Quality but lacking in variety and options.
- Room (Luxury Villa) was excellent and lived up to (high) website expectations. Butler service very high quality. Only comment would be the pillows are old and lumpy (Feb 2018) and due a refresh – ideally there should be two soft and two medium pillows per King size bed to allow for different guest preferences/needs and refreshed a few times a year.
2. Style of the resort
3. Friendly staff
- Fantastic location, beautifully maintained property. Staff can’t do enough for you. Free wifi and free canoes, snorkel gear etc.
My husband and I just spent our Honeymoon at Sugar Beach and I can’t express how much we loved it!
The hotel is beautiful, each room has their own pool and butler. Swamed was absolutely fantastic during all of our stay, doing everything he could to enhance our experience!
Breakfast was excellent and dinner at the Great Room too. The Bayside restaurant is good, but nothing too special about it (besides the view for lunch). But we did go to their Friday night BBQ and we highly recommend!
We did not chose the full board because we wanted to experience other restaurants in the island – and do note that food is expensive at Sugar Beach and other high end hotels.
The bed was very comfortable and the spacious bathroom was a great plus!
I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Comfy Beds.
Jade Mountain offers accommodations in Soufrière.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Stonefield Estate Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière.This resort features views of the Caribbean Sea and is in the village of Soufriere, on a former lime and cocoa plantation. Each villa has a private pool and free Wi-Fi.A patio with a view of the ocean or gardens is also included in the villas at the Stonefield Estate Villa Resort and Spa. Every villa includes a full kitchen and an iPod docking station.The on-site Mango Tree restaurant overlooks the sea and serves dishes made with local ingredients.The Villa Stonefield Estate provides a shuttle service to local beaches. Guests can relax with a massage in the spa or go on a sailing excursion organized by the resort.Petit Piton Volcano is 3 miles away. Jalousie Beach is 4 miles from the resort.
- The room was absolutely gorgeous! The outside shower and private soaking pool were so perfect! The view from our room was breathtaking!!
- The room and bed were very comfortable, and the deck an pool were very private.
- Just as described on the website and my room was a lot bigger than I expected. Perfect views and total privacy to totally relax.
- The room was beautiful & the outdoor shower & private pool were really special.
- Very secluded, perfect place for one-on-one time with your significant other.
Anse Chastanet Resort
Set on a lush tropical estate, Anse Chastanet Resort is between Anse Chastanet and Anse Mamin beaches, and offers wonderful views of Petit and Gros Piton mountains and the Caribbean Sea.All rooms feature clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, a ceiling fan and louver windows. Each has a spacious bathroom and a balcony or patio. Some offer views of the sea, others of the mountains and gardens.You can enjoy typical Caribbean or international food at Anse Chastanet Resort’s Terehouse Restaurant. There is a also a vegetarian restaurant, which serves dishes made with organic products from the resort’s plantation.The staff can give you information on sights and outdoor activities in the surrounding area. The resort also has a fitness center and spa, and water sports facilities are available on site.
- Great staff! Very good food in the upscale evening restaurants.
- The scenery was beautiful. The snorkeling was good right at the resort. The food was very good. The staff seemed genuinely happy and eager to help. The “Jazzy Sunset Boat Cruise” was a real highlight. I would recommend anyone staying there not to miss it.
- Views, delicious food, fabulous staff…not a thing to complain about!
- A beautiful resort. Great staff. They covered everything. AI plans included top shelf drinks. No short cuts taken
The location is perfect if you’re looking for a beach break with two beautiful beaches with comfortable shaded loungers. Fabulous areas for snorkelling (we saw a turtle!), low-key watersports like kayaking and paddle-boarding as well the usual swimming and sunbathing.
The staff were wonderful and couldn’t do enough to make our holiday a relaxing one. The beach waiter service was particularly good, and special mention to Janice in the Tree House restaurant.
Food is delicious and there are four menus to pick from providing plenty of choice, including a vegetarian one, a beach grill one, an Indian fusion menu and the a la carte. The locations of the restaurants are all pretty special in their own ways.
Be sure to do the Anse Mamin tour with Meno, who explains the history of the area and takes you in a guided walk of the plantation.
La Haut Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Haut Resort offers accommodations in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Friendly, but calm staff. Anyway, there is a supermarket down in the Soufrière.
The property is quite huge and you can enjoy watching animals and vegetation.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent and a great deal for $15! Staff was helpful and very personable. Pool has a fantastic view.
- The view from the infinity pool is spectacular! We had the greatest afternoon relaxing there admiring the ocean, Soufrière and the Pitons. The owner (we briefly spoke to the lady) is very nice and the couple is very generous to let their host enjoy this.
- Neat facility,great view,meals adequate,unique,comfortable air conditioned rooms,rustic.Available infinity pool and regular pool.
- The rooms were spacious and clean with a little kitchenette that was conveniently equipped with basic dishes and cutlery. We slept well in the lovely comfy bed. We enjoyed spending time on the balcony admiring the view. The infinity pool also offered a lovely view as well as a (generally) quiet place to hang out.
- Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
This resort is on the south west coast of the island and offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. It features two restaurants, free Wi-Fi, and cottage accommodations with a private balcony and garden shower. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.At Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, the full-service spa is on a cliff with floor-to-ceiling views of the Anse Cochon Bay. The property has an on-site PADI dive shop offering diving and snorkeling excursion and free kayaks. There is an outdoor pool with a lounge area. Car rental is also available.Every spacious accommodations features modern décor with an ocean view. A minibar and fridge are available for guest convenience. An iPod docking station is also included. Each cottage is fitted with a ceiling fan and air conditioning.Resort Ti Kaye’s main restaurant, Kai Manje, is open all day and specializes in European and Creole cuisine, complete with vegetarian dishes. The Ti Manje beachside bar-restaurant serves sandwiches and salads for lunch, and the Ti Kave wine cellar features an extensive collection of wines.Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located 15 miles from St. Lucia Hewanorra Airport, and shuttle services are available. Grand Bois Forest is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful view, nice beach a short (albeit steep) walk from the main resort, great place to snorkel or hire a kayak to explore the nearby coves.
- The location, the facilities, excellent friendly service, a truly beautiful place. The word ‘paradise’ is often over used but Ti Kaye is getting very close. The staff seemed to want you to have an enjoyable time. There was plenty to do and places to see if you wanted….and peace if you didn’t.
The staff are very friendly, the food is excellent and the massage the best I’ve ever had.
The snorkelling from the beach is wonderful, like swimming in an aquarium
- Nice location, pleasant surroundings and good facilities
- Beach was nice and snorkeling very good. Free use of kayak. Staff were helpful although some had a little “attitude”. Room was quite nice. Breakfast buffet was good.
Top Resorts In Black Bay Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Black Bay to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Black Bay but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Black Bay. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!