9 Best Resorts To Stay In Bijagualito San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Bijagualito San José is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bijagualito San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bijagualito San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bijagualito San José. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bijagualito San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bijagualito San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Bijagualito San José:
Hotel Punta Leona
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by dense forest and offering stunning views of Playa Blanca Beach, Hotel Punta Leona features an outdoor swimming pool, 3 restaurants and 2 snack bars.Rooms at this hotel are spacious and comfortable. Each air-conditioned room offers garden views, cable TV, private bathroom and a coffee maker.Hotel Punta Leona is located in the area of the Central Pacific, close to beautiful beaches and touristy coastal towns.The area is ideal for fishing, snorkelling, sunbathing, and scuba-diving. It is also a fantastic place for nature lovers and bird watchers.Downtown San José and Juan Santamaría International Airport are around 1 hour and 20 minutes away by car.
Enjoyed the monkeys that seem to appear every morning while we were having breakfast at Carabella’s.
Enjoyed the friendliness and service of the staff and excellent housekeeper we had.
Enjoyed the facilities – 2 pools – 2 beaches – daily activities – great restaurants!
- Very pleasant staff ,very clean .Enjoyed the Butterfly garden
- Loved their eco-friendly and sustainable approach to resort development. The viewing of monkeys outside the restaurant was a wonderful surprise. Excellent food, gorgeous beaches.
- The butterfly garden, rain forest trail and morning bird walking tour were great additions to the facility. There are 34 mating pairs of Scarlet macaws on site so lots of birds to see. Although it was probably annoying for the staff, we thoroughly enjoyed watching the monkeys around the restaurant.
- Locatiln is paradise. Absolutely wonderful beach and lots to do around
- Enjoyed the monkeys that seem to appear every morning while we were having breakfast at Carabella’s.
Tropical Private Resort Jaco, Herradura Costa Rica
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Tropical Private Resort Jaco, Herradura Costa Rica is located in Herradura, just 3.3 miles from Jacó. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Montezuma is 29 miles from Tropical Private Resort Jaco, Herradura Costa Rica, and Tambor is 27 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is located in Jacó, just 28 miles from Montezuma. The resort has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tambor is 26 miles from Los Suenos Marriott, and Esterillos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort.
- The hotel is amazing! Great staff, big and comfortable room, with great restaurant options inside the property (an amazing breakfast!) and others near at the Marina.
- The food was awesome. The Hacienda kitchen is the best spot on site for authentic costa rican food. Most of the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. There is a marina within a 5 minute walk that has additional restaurants and shopping. The grounds of the property are stunning with a great view of the beach.
- The beach club was very nice. There were plenty of beach chairs and drink service at all the pools.
- The bed and cleanliness of the room were wonderful, but the room and hotel could do with a renovation. This resort is not five-star, but certainly a solid four. The large outdoor pool and the staff made the vacation memorable, especially Esteban in Bar 8 and Juan who cooks the eggs to order at breakfast at the Hacienda. The waiters and other staff at the hotel are extremely efficient and helpful which makes this hotel worthy of a return visit.
All staff always smiling and very friendly.
Very comfortable and clean room.
Excellent breakfast and very good coffee.
Nice towels service for the pool – fast and clean.
Hotel Crocs Resort and Casino
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located right on the beach in Jacó, Croc’s Casino Resort offers a Las Vegas-style casino, an outdoor pool and a spa. Each spacious room features a balcony with wonderful sea views.Rooms at the resort have elegant décor and include air conditioning and free WiFi. All rooms have cable TV and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Croc’s Casino Resort you will find 3 restaurants and a nightclub. A fitness centre and water sports facilities are also available on site.This resort is located at the northern end of Jacó Beach, within a 15-minute walk of the restaurants, bars and shops of Jacó town centre. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- New and shiny, well organized, clean: definitely a nice place to stay. There’s 3 good restaurants (although two with fairly similar menus) and a great swimming pool (lacking a deep side, though)
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. I’m a college student traveling on a budget with friends, so the complimentary breakfast every morning was a great deal for us and the food was good. We found the resort’s pool especially essential since Jaco beach usually has a strong current making it difficult to swim. The security getting into the resort is strict but since we were college girls it made us feel very safe staying at the resort.
- The resort is very nice and clean, the rooms are big, the bed is comfortable..
- the pool is great , good service nice new clean hotel friendly help
- The staff is very welcoming. the breakfast is good.
Hotel Club del Mar Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Jacó.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Club del Mar offers accommodations in Jacó. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel Club del Mar, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 40 miles away.
- The overall experience of a fabulous time is always the perception while you’re present. I will be recalling this trip for years to come because of how much the “wow” factor hit me. Jason the guest services manager and his staff are the embodiment of professionalism and the sincerity is second to none. Can’t wait to get back here again.
- The apartments was excellent with large and extra large bedrooms. Extremely confortable rooms either in terms of space as facilities.
- Its a beautifull place. We wish we could stay more. Nice staff, amazing beach.
- The location was brilliant, at the far end of town and in the corner of the bay. The sea is on the doorstep -fabulous. The staff will do anything they can to help. The rooms were very comfortable but the ‘villa-style’ accommodation was better and I’d only stay again in one of those.
- Fantastic view, big condo, great pool especially for kids, very friendly staff, good food
Beach Break Resort
One of our top picks in Jacó.Set on Jaco Beach, Beach Break Resort features rooms with balconies, 2 outdoor swimming pools and a restaurant. It offers 5 miles of private beach and attractive tropical gardens.Each spacious, air-conditioned room, Caribbean-style decoration. There is a seating area with TV, a coffee maker and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy an American breakfast and international cuisine in the Waves Bar & Grill. There is also a bar and drinks are served by the pool.Beach Break Resort has a tennis court and parking lot, as well as a surf camp in the beach area. Dogs are allowed in Garden Rooms only, at an additional cost.Staff at Beach Break Resort’s reception can arrange trips to Manuel Antonio National Park and Vista Los Suenos Rainforest Canopy. Carara Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive from the resort, while Playa Herradura Beach is 6.2 miles away. San José can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- This was our third stay here. Still a great experience. A great place to relax & unwind.
- I liked the nice quiet room close to pool beach and restaurant. Also the staff treated me in a very personable way, my concerns were their concerns or in other words they took care of me.
- The direct access to the beach – The pool – The restaurant in the hotel – Iguanas in the garden
- Nice breakfast, spacious room, a lot of swimming pools and not too many people ! I also liked the music from the restaurant which is nice when you are at the resyaurant pool, and not too loud. Beautiful sunset on the beach, near the restaurant where you can get a cocktail 😉
- Very good bar and service staff. House keeping stall all wonderful
Costa Rica Surf Camp by SUPERbrand
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Montezuma, Costa Rica Surf Camp by SUPERbrand features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tambor is 29 miles from Costa Rica Surf Camp by SUPERbrand, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The landscape, the breakfast ? the access to the beach, the bar staff very friendly. Quiet and nice property
- Big clean rooms and friendly personnel. The Location of the hotel is amazing. Surf shop directly on side and there’s a good spot in front of the hotel.
- We experienced an earthquake while staying here. most of the staff seemed a bit confused but when the manager Javier showed up, he really stepped up and took control. He was very informative about the situation. We lost power in our section of rooms so had no A/C or lights and he did not hesitate to offer another room with power so we could be comfortable. The ocean water was great but the beach needs manpower to remove the many rocks lying around. Breakfast was good but their menu was a little limited.
- Breakfast was the same every day! And very boring.. Not to our taste. We had to go for breakfast elsewhere.
- the dinner was excellent, the hotel is situated on the beach and the surfing guide was amazing. All in all we had a great time, no doubt we would return to him again
Hotel Terraza del Pacifico
Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Tambor, Hotel Terraza del Pacifico features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find room service at the property.Esterillos is 8 miles from Terraza del Pacifico, and Herradura is 6 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 40 miles away.
- Everything was spotless and the oceanfront location superb. Close enough to Jaco to be convenient and far enough away to be quiet and almost private.
- The hotel has great location, on the beach, just few minutes away from Jaco
- Breakfast was pretty good, and it was included in my room cost. The views and location are very nice. Breakfast area was nice and comfortable, too.
- From the minute we pulled into the driveway and were brought a delicious fruit drink until the minute we checked out the staff was wonderful. The grounds are beautifully kept, neat and clean.
- Location was great rigth next to the beach. Restaurant was in front of beach. Very clean.
Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center
Located in Alto Poró, 24 miles from Jacó, Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San José is 24 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Cent, and Alajuela is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 17 miles from Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Bijagualito San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bijagualito San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bijagualito San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bijagualito San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!