9 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Resorts In Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rimdoi Resort offers accommodations in Ban Muang Ngai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Mai Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Everything, a rare find , its individual character in a good location, wonderful gardens and very good restaurant…..
- Rooms are good. Huge resort, not our kind of thing. Far from town.
- The restaurant and bar areas are beautiful. The gardens are magnificent. The main building and grounds of the property are beautiful
- The resort lies on few small lakes. We have booked two rooms and got one bungalow for ourselves with great balcony over one of lakes. The room was huge, beautifully decorated. We had a very good dinner in their restaurant at decent prices. We will definitely come back again especially since we felt so relaxed at the resort
- Like everyone feels “it’s warm and cozy”. Yeah, It’s real. And dinner is so delicious. You must try!!
At Home Chiang Dao
At Home Chiang Dao offers accommodations in Ban Tham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 44 miles from At Home Chiang Dao.
- If you like to stay in the nature peacefully, this is a perfect place for you.
- Cabins are nice and clean and cheery. Location good for walking to monastery, Chiang Dao cave, and a couple of restaurants.
The location is great.
Bungalows are very nice.
Good tips for daily activities.
- Stunning view from the cabin and a really relaxing stay – exactly what we wanted!
- Very nice place,perfect combination with decoration,the owner was very nice and feel at home like the name :))
ChiangKham Luang Resort and Restaurant
In a green area, Chiang Kham Luang Resort and Restaurant is a 10-minute drive from Chiang Dao Cave. It has rustic-style rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Guests can stay active at the fitness center or rent a bike to cruise around the area.The property is a 20-minute drive to Pha Daeng National Park. It is a 1-hr drive from Chiang Mai Airport.The rooms at Chiang Kham Luang Resort feature a balcony with lake view. Each room includes a flat-screen TV and hardwood floor. Shower facilities are included in the private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Thai and international cuisines at Chiang Kham Luang Restaurant from 8 am until 9:30 pm.
- Great room. One of the best beef steaks we have had in Thailand.
- The owner was very nice , helped to plan our days at Chiang Dao as well as actively helped in order to allow us access at the hot springs nearby after the closing hours. We liked the gardens as well as the parrots
- Very nice location situated in an open park unlike a lot of the places on Chiang Dao which are totally enclosed by vegetation. A stand of Teak trees prevent a view of the mountain but it’s clearly visible from the Restaurant.
- Amazing gardens, comf bed and large room. owner very helpful and kind.
- Шикарный отель, чудесная природа, суперприветливая хозяйка. Фантастический вкуснейший ужин и завтрак. Сказка, а не отдых.
Aurora Resort Chiangdao
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Aurora Resort Chiangdao is located in Chiang Dao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 44 miles away.
- simple clean room, friendly staff, convenient location
- I really love the environment and resort style is absolutely perfect.
- The villa room with aircon was ok – basic but nice – compared to so many places in Chiang Dao though this was way too expensive (despite the misleading ‘low price’ offer)
- คาดหวังว่าอาหารเช้าน่าจะอร่อย แต่ข้าวต้มก็ไม่อร่อย น้ำสลัดก็ไม่อร่อย เด็กกินง่าย ๆ ยังบอกว่าข้าวผัดไม่อร่อย ดีแค่รีสอร์ทติดถนนใหญ่ เข้าไปไม่ลึก ความสะดวกเมื่อเทียบกับเงินที่จ่ายพอรับไหว
- ไม่ไกลจากที่เที่ยวในเชียงดาวค่ะ เดินทางไปเที่ยวง่าย หาร้านอาหารทานง่ายค่ะ ใกล้กับทางลัดเข้าเมือง
ChiangDao Country Retreat
ChiangDao Country Retreat offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 42 miles from ChiangDao Country Retreat.
- A clean room with comfortable mattress. The owner brought a basket with tea, instant coffee, fruits, cake, sugar, and whitener in the morning for breakfast. The Wifi worked without issues.
- Wonderful relaxing place a little bit out of Chiang Dao. Highly recommended for any travelers who are visiting the area
- very friendly host, nice spacious chalet / bungalow, nice garden, comfy beds …
- A lovely place feels like your hidden in the jungle lovely and peaceful beautiful huts that where spotlessly clean. Bed lovely and comfy. Matt was lovely he was very helpful. We walked out to the main road to eat took us about 10 mins. If we hadn’t been on a tight schedule we would have stayed longer.
Matt was an excellent host. He is very kind. Twice, when I needed to go to a restaurant a few kilometres away, he dropped me, instead of just calling me a taxi. There was also a complementary breakfast waiting for me in the morning, though it isn’t part of the room fare.
The place itself is green, pretty and peaceful. The room was small and cosy, though the bed was hard.
Overall, it was very nice and I’d certainly stay there again.
One of our top picks in Chiang Dao.Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Azalea Village offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Mai Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- This is indeed a beautiful resort. Lots of areas to relax. The breakfast was great. The bungalows are very nice and the bed/pillows very comfortable. The A/C worked well.
- The resort was like an oasis in the desert after busy city life. It was apparent upon entering that relaxation and comfort were the focus of the property. The Thai buildings, music and staff were all wonderful. Thanks to the manager who took the time to talk with us and explain some Thai history. Either the owners were responding to posts or other reviewers were very fussy but I found the breakfast was ample with lots of choice. We especially liked the home made yogurt. Thailand is a long way to come from Canada but these experiences make me want to come back.
- We loved staying here! Great staff, delicious food, beautiful rooms and view of mountain.
The green area, the heated pool, and the onsen are all impressive. I would recommended splurging for the bigger rooms.
The place is not calm since all the rooms are group extremely close to each other and are not sound proof.
The staffs are friendly, the male manager overtly so, however, they are unable to fix issues should one arise.
- Great heated pool and view. Only a short walk from the bus station. Food was decent and not terribly overpriced. Very pretty grounds.
The Teak Resort Chiangdao
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Teak Resort Chiangdao offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. The resort has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mon Kiang-Dao Resort
Located in Chiang Dao, 31 miles from Mae Rim, Mon Kiang-Dao Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 42 miles from Mon Kiang-Dao Resort.
- Its basic cheap accommodation. Don’t expect much. The staff we met didn’t speak any English. It is a nice location in a forest, but a bit hard to find. The room was basic, but had aircon, attached bathroom and Wi-Fi. I wouldn’t want to stay more than two nights.
Nice grounds. Peacefuk. Very pleasant stay.
- สถานที่ตั้งเงียบสงบ บบรยากาศโรแมนติก อากาศดีมาก วิวสวย
- belle vue et bonne situation, location de moto possible pour 200 baths
Huan Chiang Dao Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Huan Chiang Dao Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 40 miles from the property.
I stayed there for 1 night.
Located a 5 minutes drive from the Caves, Close tto the main road (but quiet). Nice garden area. Bungalows are simple, but nice and clean. Very friendly German Manager. Good Food at the Restaurant! Everything perfect!
Lovely relaxing grounds. Good food and breakfast.
Staff were nice.
- The resort was very beautiful and extremely well maintained. Very nice verandah with every room, lots of space and very comfortable.
- The free pickup and drop off from the bus station was great and the food was particularly good.
- A nice, quiet place, with lovely gardens, with cabins scattered around (generally two rooms to a cabin). Room not huge but comfortable. Nice restaurant, friendly staff.
- I stayed there for 1 night.
Top Resorts In Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Sop Kon Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!