9 Best Hotels To Stay In Xares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Xares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Xares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xares Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Xares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Xares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Xares Galicia:
A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique
Located in Corzos in the region of Galicia, 23 miles from Puebla de Sanabria, A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment and bike rental. Manzaneda is 13 miles from A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 29 miles away.
- A very nice place to stay for peace and nature lovers. The house and the room are very welcoming and confortable. The people are very friendly. The breakfast is very good with fresh local products for a small price. Once you are there, you can feel that it is a hotel where staff take care of all the things with kindness and love. 🙂
- The property has been very tastefully decorated and is extremely comfortable and welcoming.
- El trato y el esfuerzo por la cena que nos ofrecieron. Una pasada.
Al llegar nos sorprendieron con una habitación superior a la que habíamos reservado.
Cama extra grande y comodísima, neverita con bebitas variadas, vistas preciosas. El hotel por dentro es espectacular, lleno de detalles.
El desayuno (3€ por persona/día) merece la pena ya que es casero y muy completo, no te quedas con hambre. Las mermeladas deliciosas.
- Una casa muy bonita y te sientes como si fuera tu hogar,no como un huesped.Gloria, la duena, encantadora .La casa muy limpia y rodeada de campo , con tumbonas y sillones donde sentarte y disfrutar de los atardeceres saboreando un buen vinoTranquilidad en un entorno rodeado de bellos paisajes y de muchos lugares cercanos que conocer.Para repetir .
Hotel Spa Vilavella
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Spa Vilavella is located in Vilavella in the region of Galicia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bragança is 21 miles from Hotel Spa Vilavella, and Puebla de Sanabria is 20 miles away.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff on arrival after a 12 hours of driving. Very convenient close access to the autoroute but still very quiet. Super meal in the hotels’ small restaurant despite the lateness of our arrival. Loved the unusual modern interior to what looked at first to be a row of small village houses. Very well appointed room with great bathroom, lots of toiletries, a large separate waterfall shower, a big bath with an overhead shower in a separate room, fluffy bathrobes, spa slippers, very comfortable bed and more…. Extremely good buffet breakfast. Staff were very helpful in obtaining information needed for our onward journey to Vigo. We only had time for a quick overnight stop and so did not make use of the spa facilities. However they did seem to be extensive and looked very good.
- We were cycling the Via de la Plata and needed overnight accommodation in this area which is in remote country. We were astonished and delighted to find a hotel of the quality of Hotel Spa Vilavella. It is an ultra contemporary building located on the edge of a very small old village. The facilities are outstanding, and the restaurant is also excellent. This is particularly important as there are few if any alternative facilities nearby. The staff were very helpful and accommodating
Wonderful food and attentive host;
Great breakfast too
- The food was excellent and five-star hotel quality both in taste and presentation. The chef: brilliant. The food was from local sources and prepared in the most imaginative ways. It was served quickly too.There was a nice quiet ambient in the restaurant itself.
- La atencion que tenian los empleados y la limpieza del complejo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Calzada offers accommodations in Arcos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 24 miles from Hotel Calzada, and Manzaneda is 13 miles away.
- I was on a wine tour, stayed there one night. Could try a few wines in the restaurant, which is hard to find. Very helpful staff!!! Liked everything!! Cant wait to go back there soon. Parking is very easy and comfortable.
- Lovely modern hotel, but nothing to see or do nearby. Good place to stop at en route to somewhere else – very good value for money.
- Wonderfully designed 18 month old property. Excellent restaurant and cafeteria available. Staff super friendly, with excellent English. Beautiful bathroom, superb mattress, secluded sun deck to rear of hotel. A perfect secluded spot to relax.
- Absolutamente todo,desde el personal que es magnífico hasta las instalaciones de primera
Quartos confortáveis e bem mobilados
Pequeno almoço bom, bolos com muita qualidade
Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro
This 17th-century hotel-spa is located in O Castro in the Sil Valley, eastern Galicia. Surrounded by gardens, it has a popular restaurant and bar, free WiFi, a covered and seasonal swimming pool, and tennis court.The air-conditioned and heated rooms at Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro have plasma-screen satellite TV, minibar and safe. Each is decorated in a unique way, featuring wooden floors and wonderful views of the countryside or the gardens.The small spa offers an hour long hydrothermal circuit, which includes a hot tub, Finish sauna, steam bath and a hydrotherapy shower, as well as body treatments. All are available at an additional cost and must be reserved in advance.There is also a paddle tennis court, and a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a bicycle storage area, garage, shop and bicycle washing area.This hotel is 1.9 miles from O Barco de Valdeorras, well located for exploring the Galician countryside, the Ribeira Sacra, the Bierzo region and Las Médulas. It is about 50 minutes’ drive from Manzaneda ski station.
Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Great menu del dia €16 for 3 courses + wine, bread and coffee. Lovely toiletries in the room.
- Friendly staff and very good food. Good value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Faded elegance for public areas but of no use or comfort to most residents.
- Food was excellent, facilities are good, staff friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast good. Rooms,building as good as any parador. Lunch and dinner not expensive and best we had on this holiday. Comfortable beds and safe parking for motorbike
- Habitaciones y baño amplios. Desayuno muy completo. Un entorno inmejorable.
- Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Hostal La Torre II
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Torre II offers accommodations in Puente de Domingo Flórez, just 15 miles from Ponferrada. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 27 miles from Hostal La Torre II, and Manzaneda is 22 miles from the property.
- Quiet. Close to Las Medulas (because we read about this place here in the reviews, we visited ot the next day). Loads of tresures in bathroom. We also got a extra gift when we left.
- Lo bien que te tratan.Son geniales.La comida genial.Limpieza total.
- Buena habitacion con un baño enorme ,y muy bien tratados, cenamos bien
Excelente ubicación para visitar el entorno de las Medulas y rutas de senderismo. La habitación muy amplia, cómoda y con todos los servicios necesarios. Muy recomendable el desayuno.
Sin duda recomendamos
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Muy limpio y agradable. Muy recomendable
Mirador Da Ribeira
Mirador Da Ribeira offers accommodations in Viana do Bolo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 26 miles from Mirador Da Ribeira, and Manzaneda is 11 miles from the property.
- Por ubicación, mejor en verano u otoño. La vistas son buenas
- El trato del personal y las instalaciones muy limpias
- Simpatia das anfitriãs que até tiveram a preocupação de telefonar, visto já ser tarde, a perguntar se tínhamos dificuldade em encontrar o alojamento. Quarto muito confortável e limpeza impecável.
- Lo mejor el trato, las vistas de la habitación, el aparcamiento y la situación céntrica a pocos metros de la plaza Mayor, en plena zona antigua. El edificio antiguo y bien conservado, bonito. Nos invitaron al desayuno cuando llegamos, y como no estaba la habitación preparada, nos llevaron a una sala con tele por si no queríamos esperar fuera, porque hacía frío. El trato excelente. Las vistas de la habitación al río, inmejorables.
- Das hospitalidade, e da senhora que nos recebeu! Muito amável e muito prestável ? recomendo imenso!
Complejo Hostelero Paladium
Situated on the banks of Sil River, 1.2 miles from the small town of Villamartin de Valdeorras, Complejo Hostelero Palladium offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include flat-screen TV with satellite channels and offer mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided and some rooms feature a spa bath.The property offers banquet facilities and has a restaurant that serves à la carte dishes. Free private parking is available on site.Villamartin de Valdeorras Train Station is 2.5 miles away and Serra da Enciña da Lastra Nature Reserve. The hotel organises a variety of activities, such as paintball, wine tasting, and hiking excursions.
- Good room with a clean toilet, good heater and bed. Perfect breakfast
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, el desayuno muy variado y con zumo natural de naranja. las vistas geniales y la atención del personal de lo mejor. Nosotros seguro que repetiremos
- A pesar de tener un checkout late, nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de desayunar cuando salimos.
- Las instalaciones,el personal muy amable y un buen sitio para descansar.
- EXCELENTE ATENCIÓN,POR PARTE DE TODO EL PERSONAL DEL HOTEL.
Hotel O Camiño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel O Camiño offers accommodations in O Barco de Valdeorras. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from Hotel O Camiño, and Manzaneda is 15 miles from the property.
Era confortável no geral.
Os croissants integrais e o panic eram divinais
La tranquilidad del hotel.
El acceso a la carretera.
Y el chico fue muy amable.
- La situacion y la amabilitat de la persona de recepcion
El desayuno era bufete, y estaba bien. Las chicas que trabajaban allí eran muy amables y estaban pendientes de ti por si necesitabas ayuda.
También ofrecían wifi gratis.
No había ruido y se descansaba bien.
- Hotel hat Elektroauto Ladestation. Type 2 mit 22kw.
- Era confortável no geral.
Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe offers accommodations in Ribadelago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Ponferrada is 30 miles from Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe, and Bragança is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Xares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Xares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Xares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Xares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!