9 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodstock Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodstock Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodstock Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodstock Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodstock Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodstock Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodstock Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Woodstock Virginia:
Hampton Inn and Suites Woodstock, Virginia
Located in Woodstock, Virginia, this hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access. Historic Woodstock and the Shenandoah Vineyards are minutes from the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Woodstock provides a flat-screen LCD TV. The rooms also include a microwave and a refrigerator. A work desk is available in each room as well.The Bryce Ski Resort is a short drive from the Woodstock Hampton Inn and Suites. Shenandoah Cavern and the Civil War Battlefield are also within driving distance of the hotel.
- We always enjoy the wonderful smiles we get walking in the door!! The breakfast is always fresh and delicious as well 🙂 The beds are so easy to rest your head down on!!
The breakfast was very good and well stocked, the staff excellent. A great experience.
Loved the shower.
- over all just a great place to stay! felt safe and happy!
- The ambience was great….but the bed was hard, thanks for extra pillows I needed them….lol
- I was glad to see that their were food options for my allergy child and myself at the continental breakfast. I was greatful for the available high chairs. My toddler loved the pool.
Econo Lodge Woodstock
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Woodstock offers accommodations in Woodstock. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 30 miles from Econo Lodge Woodstock, and Strasburg is 13 miles away. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Decent room with fridge, TV and microwave oven. The beds were clean and confortable.
- Room was clean, breakfast was available. Room and parking were close. Staff was polite and friendly. The room could use paint, and some repair. Good for the value.
- The man at the front desk was very helpful and the next morning we asked for directions to where we were going and the people at the front desk gave very good directions. Very friendly and very helpful. Great room, very clean.
- there were no eggs…just bagels, waffles and cereal
- it was very clean and conferrable had a place to eat right on site nice inside and out side
Comfort Inn Woodstock
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Woodstock offers accommodations in Woodstock. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.Winchester is 29 miles from Comfort Inn Woodstock, and Strasburg is 12 miles away. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Nothing really special. Just that it was clean and everyone was very nice. Did enjoy the popcorn in the lobby.
- Room was clean and beds were comfortable. There was a large lot behind hotel for our dog to run and play. Staff were friendly.
- There was no problem having my dog with me, a German Shepherd. The morning clerk actually was there last year, he was amazing. I stayed 2 nights this time, I’m not a big breakfast person but there was plenty for those that are, lots of choices! The sweet lady doing breakfast was so kind, I hope she is there next year. One last thing, it was quiet; no road noise never heard any barking from other pets. My GSD buffed a couple times, must have smelled breakfast. I hope to stay there again next year or if I’m just traveling that way.
- Everything was fabulous. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and the location was perfect for us! Everything you needed was around and not to far from Shenandoah Park(that’s where we were traveling to visit)
- Great check in!! Tabatha was so spot on and very nice/accomodating.
Holiday Inn Express Woodstock-Shenandoah Valley
This Virginia hotel features an outdoor pool, well-equipped gym and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and DVD players. The hotel is just a 7-minute drive from Shenandoah Vineyards.Holiday Inn Express Woodstock-Shenandoah Valley provides contemporary rooms with free Wi-Fi, a work desk and arm chair.
Decorated with mahogany furniture, the rooms also have a refrigerator and coffee maker.The hotel serves a continental breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon. Guests can relax in the lobby by the fireplace or use the 24-hour business center with fax and copy services.Massanutten Military Academy is a 3-minute drive from Woodstock Holiday Inn. The Museum of American Presidents is 20 minutes away.
- this place is totally redone and perfect. wifi connection was hit and miss. great place other than that.
- Loved our King Room! Would have stayed a week if we didn’t have to go.
- I loved the bed, very comfortable. The room was a little chilly at times but easily able to adjust. The breakfast was good, staff were great and the building and room was very clean.
- Recent renovation investment was prominent thuout, from lobby to hallways to all aspects of room — superlative! Staff very accommodating, IRT request for room locale.
- Awesome location. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Nice rooms.
Motel 6 Mt. Jackson VA
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Motel 6 Mt. Jackson VA offers accommodations in Mount Jackson, just 25 miles from Harrisonburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasburg is 21 miles from Motel 6 Mt. Jackson VA, and Luray is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Attached to a Denny’s Restaurant. So very convenient. Staff very friendly both at the motel and the Denny’s. Bed comfortable and room was clean.
- Was very satisfied the room and bed and food at the restaurant on site was excellent
- room was clean and neat. tv was good . place to walk dogs was nearby, i would definitely stay here again..
- Average room, comfy bed, Denny’s right next door. Gas station next door. great location.
- It was clean. The American staff were very pleasant.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Strasburg offers accommodations in Strasburg.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 16 miles from Ramada Strasburg, and Luray is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 48 miles from Ramada Strasburg.
- Very nice staff, the room was clean, and everything it was advertised to be.
- Would not eat eggs or sausage. Sausage looked undercooked. A few apples looked like they had been there awhile.
- I liked how easy it was to get to, the restaurant attached, and how dog friendly this hotel is.
- Quiet…. soooo quiet. Friendly staff. Great value.
- Super helpful staff!!! They were very accommodating with any changes we had to make.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Strasburg Shenandoah Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Strasburg Shenandoah Valley offers accommodations in Strasburg.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Winchester is 16 miles from Fairfield – Strasburg, and Luray is 24 miles away. Washington Dulles International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The hotel was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful .Our room was large ,comfortable,and very clean. The breakfast was great and the kitchen staff was wonderful. We would differently stay here again . We thought is was a good value for the price.
- It is right off The interstate, parking was great, the staff was friendly, the lobby was nice and clean, and I like the staff Christmas stockings on the fireplace which gives a “homey” touch.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Melanie was the best!
- Great room excellent balcony but pool very small and whirpool not yet working.
- Employees were extremely helpful. The facility is very clean.
Days Inn Shenandoah
One of our top picks in Luray.Close to the Thornton Gap Entrance to Shenandoah National Park, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Luray Caverns is 3 miles away.The traditionally-decorated rooms provide cable TV with HBO movie channel and a work desk. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. Select rooms at Days Inn Shenandoah feature a spa bathtub.Continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Days Inn Shenandoah is 6 miles from Luray Caverns Golf Course and Luray Zoo is a 6 minute drive away.
- It was comfortable enough for what it was. Something reasonably priced and close to the Caverns
Location very near to the shanondoah Park
- Easy access . Bed comfortable. Inexpensive stay.
Bathroom: noise, not safety, and dirty.
Continental breakfast was very poor ( $85/one king bed?)
Internet/Wi-Fi was not security .
- Beautiful, beautiful location. It was a pleasant surprise as we were considering this as a night halt place on our way to Smoky Mountains.
The Widow Kip’s Inn
The Widow Kip’s Inn is an 1830 restored Victorian homestead set on a rural 7 acres in Mount Jackson. It offers a bird’s eye view of the Shenandoah River. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.There are 5 guest rooms in the main house, each decorated with antiques. All rooms feature a fireplace and a private bathroom.A family-style breakfast is available each morning at the property and includes juice, fresh fruit, homemade cakes, apple crisp pancakes, stuffed french toast and breakfast meats.Nearby activities include horseback riding, golf, skiing, hiking, fishing and canoeing. There are vineyards within a 15.5 miles radius of The Widow Kip’s Inn. Meems Bottom Covered Bridge is 2.8 miles from the inn. George Washington and Jefferson National Forest is 15.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Woodstock Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodstock Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodstock Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodstock Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!