9 Best Hotels To Stay In Winthrop Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Winthrop Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winthrop Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winthrop Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winthrop Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winthrop Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winthrop Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Winthrop Maine:
Super 8 Augusta
Super 8 Augusta is located in Augusta, 28 miles from Bath and 29 miles from Brunswick.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Motel staff was the high point. Very helpful and cooperative. Motel was very clean, nicely maintained and comfortable.
- Only stayed one night, motel was centrally located, decent size room and clean. Only met and interacted with two staff members but both were very friendly. Check in and out very easy and quick.
I needed a low-price room and was very pleasantly surprised at the value I got for what I paid! It was very high, a very pleasant surprise!
This seems to be an older motel that has been very much overhauled and refurbished – everything seemed new and very clean. I wouls stay there again!
- Rooms are clean and well maintained. Easy check-in/out.
- Excellent breakfast items !Loved that there was a washer and a dryer although I did not need to use this overnight stay. Was quiet on my stay ,had everything I needed but did not need on this stay (hairdryer,coffee maker ,iron… used the fridge !
Hampton Inn Augusta
Just off Interstate 95, this Augusta hotel features an indoor pool and a daily hot continental breakfast. The Augusta State Airport is a 5 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Hampton Inn Augusta provides a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings, and also include coffee-making facilities.Guests can work-out in the fitness center or use the copy and fax services in the business center. Laundry facilities are available at the Augusta Hampton Inn.Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant is just steps from the hotel, while the Texas Roadhouse is a 5 minute walk away.The Children’s Discovery Museum is one mile from the hotel. The University of Maine at Augusta is 3 miles away.
- Close to 95 and restaurants and very comfortable….
- The continental breakfast was full of options and continuously restocked, bonus when traveling with children! The attendant even gave our kids bags of toys, which was great and thoughtful. The pool was fun and had good hours. They brought us tons of extra pillows, blankets, and a crib for our baby with no fuss at all. All the staff greeted with a smile and good morning.
- Easy check in and check out helpful staff nice room good breakfast
- Wonderful accomadations! Everything was delightful.
- The breakfast was great. The bathroom was very big.
Senator Inn & Spa
One of our top picks in Augusta.In Augusta, Maine, this hotel is a 10 minute drive from the historic national monument, Old Fort Western. The hotel features a full-service spa and Cloud 9 restaurant.Guest rooms at the Inn and Spa Senator are furnished with a work desk and a lounge chair. The spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV as well as a free newspaper.The Senator Inn serves a deluxe continental breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy a variety of desserts and breads from the Senator Bakery or cocktails at the Oyster Bar.Senator Spa offers massages and other beauty treatments. Indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and a modern gym are all featured at this hotel.The Maine State House and the Blaine House are only a 10 minute drive from the Senator. The Children’s Discovery Museum is also 10 minutes away.
- Love the location and the complimentary breakfast
Staff was very helpful and kind.
Only stayed for a quick night but wish I could have taken advantage of the spa and restaurant!
- Great getaway for us. Great lounge and restaurant on sight very affordable?
- Food was good had fun in the pool and hot tub and steam room
- This place was amazing I would recommend it to anyone there so nice at this hotel
Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel offers accommodations in Augusta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Bath is 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Augusta, and Brunswick is 29 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Room was clean. Front desk staff was helpful. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- I liked that it was right there just as you got off the southbound exit.
- I really enjoyed the leisurely breakfast I had at the Evergreen.
- Overall this a great spot which we return to time after time.
- The bed and pillows were super comfortable. Honestly the best rest I’ve every had in a hotel room! The staff were overly accomodating. Room was very clean and the “evergreen status held very true.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Augusta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites By Hilton Augusta offers accommodations in Augusta, just 28 miles from Bath.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Portland International Jetport Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable king suite
- The hotel, the staff, the attention to details, and the overall genuine hospitality makes this hotel fantastic time after time.
- Cleanliness is what I was looking for in a hotel visit and I found it here, it was impeccable.
- Staff was very friendly and attentive. The accommodations were very comfortable and well planned out. The property is brand new and beautiful.
- New, spotless, stylish decor, comfy bed, very friendly and helpful staff.
Echo Lake Lodge & Cottages
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Echo Lake Lodge & Cottages is located in Fayette in the region of Maine, just 14 miles from Augusta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from Echo Lake Lodge & Cottages.
- THE COTTAGE WAS VERY COZY and the bed was comfortable. There was a screen porch which was nice. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- The view was nice, if u enjoyed water activities they supplied kayaks floats etc
- Beautiful and quiet natural setting. The lake is great for swimming, boating and fishing.
- The cottage was dirty, had to shower using the bath mat to step on! Cottage was filthy inside and out. No handicap parking. Friend has COPD and couldn’t climb steep hill to get to car. Screens were so dirty no air could get in. Absolutely not as advertised on their site. Wold NEVER recommend this disgusting place!!
- The cabin we were in was in perfect view of the lake. Cabin was perfect size for the two of us. Everything in your cabin but you might have to ask for certain items halfway throughout your stay. But they were very accommodating
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Augusta
This Augusta hotel features a refrigerator in every room, an indoor pool and a patio area with barbecue grills. Augusta Civic Center is 5 minutes from the hotel.Augusta Fairfield Inn’s guest rooms have 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs with HBO and free Wi-Fi. Large work desks and in-room coffee makers are also provided.Fairfield Inn and Suites Augusta provides a continental breakfast every morning and free coffee in the lobby. Guests can work out in the gym and use the laundry facilities. Business services are available at the front desk.Pine State Arboretum and the Maine State Museum are a 10-minute drive from Marriott Fairfield Inn Augusta. Guests can find shops at Marketplace At Augusta which is less than 5 minutes away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn offers accommodations in Augusta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 30 miles from Hotel Civic Center Inn, and Brunswick is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great value for the money, close location to the hospital.
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was pleasant
- The room was very clean the bed was comfortable and it was quiet
- I liked how clean everything was. With all the people coming down with the flu, you could tell they were serious about sanitizing every where.
- great people and friendly. Kathy in services and the lady in food area are great.
Comfort Inn Civic Center
Located less than 1 miles from the University of Maine at Augusta, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool. Every room offers a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Comfort Inn Civic Center guests can work out in the well-equipped fitness center or relax in the hot tub. They can also use the business center.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with pay-per-view movies are included in the warmly decorated rooms. There is a seating area along with ironing facilities.Guests can dine at Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub. Comfort Inn Augusta’s daily continental breakfast features waffles.Augusta State Airport and Children’s Discovery Museum are a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff was great. The bed was comfortable. I was delighted that it was pet friendly.
- The staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and bed comfortable. Will be back.
- The location was really great and the housekeeping department did a real good job at cleaning up the rooms every day and keeping you stocked with fresh towels. The all-season indoor pool and hot tub are a great added bonus. Affordable hotel with a lot of added conveniences, like free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast.
- Was a very quiet room which made for a relaxing time
- Friendly staff and excellent facility! Will stay again!!
Top Hotels In Winthrop Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winthrop Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winthrop Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winthrop Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!