9 Best Hotels To Stay In Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Willeman Nord-pas-de-calais:
Hypnos Hotel is located in the heart of Hesdin, in the Pas-de-Calais region of northern France. It offers en suite accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.The guest rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and include heating and a TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served each day and guests can have a drink at the hotel’s on site bar. A number of restaurants and shops can be reached within walking distance of the property.Guests can make use of the private terrace. Additional facilities include a meeting room and iron rental.Paid secure private parking is provided for guests arriving by car. The tourism office is located 1,000 feet from the property and the nearest is Hesdin SNCF Train Station, 1,950 feet from Hypnos Hotel.
- Very clean and tidy. The Hypnos is only two star and this is reflected by separate night entrance and no bar facilities. Nevertheless, all is explained and tea/coffee in the room and a drink dispenser in the patio/terrace. The accommodation is very reasonably priced, as is the continental breakfast. The room size is on the smaller side but again hardly unbearable given the price/location/friendliness overall. The lounge reception area is very comfortable and all the team are friendly and welcoming I would definitely return .
- Fabulous room! Plenty of space. Beautiful bathroom.
- Quirky place, very well decorated. Family room was spacious and very big. Lovely facilities and nice garden area to sit. Perfect location for Calais – Dover crossing, only an hour away. Hotel cheaper than an Ibis! Lovely town. Highly recommended.
- This is an outstanding hotel in a lovely small town with an excellent restaurant virtually next door. Perfect.
- Good location, lovely breakfast, helpful staff, gorgeous decor
Les Trois Fontaines
This a cheerful hotel restaurant with a pleasant, relaxed, friendly atmosphere, in a quiet residential area of this small country town. Housed in a Single-Story building next to the hotel, the 16 comfortable bedrooms have a terrace and overlook the Well-Kept garden.
- Garage so you can keep your bicycle safe and secure overnight.
Tucked away in a lovely village, this hotel was a great find when we urgently needed a room. The rooms are spacious (great for anyone with a disability), very clean and comfortable.
Great restaurant attached – food was as good as at expensive restaurants. Great breakfast.
- The breakfast was simple, but it was very good fresh coffee
- The property was attractive with a lovely garden. Our room was spacious and very quiet. The breakfast was good. We ate our evening meal at the hotel which was very good.
- We have been making overnight stays here for over 20 years. It is all on the ground floor, has a lovely garden attached. Every room has its terser. Cafe service is available. The restaurant provides excellent cuisine at a reasonable price – €20-€30 – there is little to gaily. Flat screen tv, phone and tea making facilities in all rooms. Beds are king size and comfortable. Can’t
Hotel Le Clos De La Prairie
Set in a 19th-century farmhouse surrounded by 12 hectares of green fields, Le Clos provides air-conditioned accommodations with panoramic views of the countryside.The rooms at Le Clos De La Prairie have natural light and peaceful views. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant is housed in the renovated barn. The chef creates gourmet dishes using fresh seasonal products. Guests can eat inside or on the outdoor terrace in warmer weather.Le Clos de la Prairie is in the village of Gouy-St-André and 5 mi from the Abbey and the Garden of Valloires. Montreuil-sur-Mer is 7.5 mi away and Touquet beach is 19 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Very peaceful and quiet. Great countryside views from bed. The food was fantastic! Would definitely recommend.
- Heavenly view of rolling pasture with horses grazing, from terrace of large and comfortable room. Superb dinner. Amazing welcome. Well worth hunting out.
- Beautiful property with a wonderfully friendly hosts. The restaurant is absolutely fantastic and well worth booking too as it has only a small number of tables. The menu and food was simply delicious.
- Lovely rural location with open countryside views from the room and outside terrace. Warm friendly welcome from owners Sandrine and Sebastian. The food cooked by Sebastian in the restaurant for dinner was beautifully presented and amazing quality. Breakfast was equally as impressive too. Will certainly return and highly recommend..
- Located deep in the French countryside but only an hour’s drive from the tunnel, beautifully presented rooms with uninterrupted views, really friendly owners, excellent breakfast – thoroughly enjoyable in every way
Abbaye de Belval
Previously a convent, Abbaye de Belval is set in an 18th-century chateau with a garden, terrace and free, private parking. It is located 19 mi from Béthune and 25 mi from Arras.Each simple room includes a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is available daily.On site, you can buy a variety of locally-made gastronomic products, beauty products, souvenirs and religious items. It is also possible to go on a guided tour of the abbey at an extra charge.
- The area and the outside look of the vast building were good. Typical French style breakfast was Ok. Peaceful and tranquil.
- pas de petit-déjeuner pris, cadre autour de l’hôtel très beau, parking à disposition et direction bien indiquée.
C’est un endroit très calme. Bon petit déjeuner avec produits de l’abbaye de Belval.
Adaptabilité de la personnel pour nous servir un petit déjeuner plus tôt que les heures officiel de 7h30 à 10h00.
Très bel établissement à côté d’une forêt. Nous avons pu être autonome. En arrivant les clés étaient prêtes, et la table pour le petit déjeuné était dressée au petit matin, nous n’avons plus qu’à nous installer.
L’accueil était super, personnel gentil.
- Emplacement calme et boisé. Possibilité de se restaurer sur place.
Auberge du Gros Tilleul
Located 1,300 feet from the Somme River, Auberge du Gros Tilleul is set in a house from the 19th century. It offers a regional restaurant, a seasonal swimming pool in its garden and a fitness center.Rooms at Auberge du Gros Tilleul have a TV, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Some also feature exposed beams.A daily continental breakfast is available every morning and is served in the restaurants rooms that include an original fireplace. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.The hotel is located 19 mi from Abbeville Golf Club and 16 mi Belle Dune Golf Club. Abbeville and its train station are 19 mi away.
- The food was superb and the setting within the abbey village was so beautiful. We would definitely return and recommend.
- Rooms were clean and swimming pool was available. The grounds were nice and plenty of places to sit around.
- old-style hotel in pretty village. friendly owners. good food. good parking
- Staff very efficient and courteous. Wonderful location and first class breakfast. Great for visiting the Abbey gardens
- A lovely authentic French hotel in a small quiet village . The food is amazing and the staff are brilliant ,friendly and welcoming . Good parking . Would recommend this hotel if in the area or heading to the ferry at Calais.
Abbaye de Valloires
Classified as a Historical Monument, Abbaye de Valloires is 1.2 mi from the center of Argoules and 14 mi from the coast. Set on an 8-hectare park, it offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.Rooms feature a private bathroom. Suites feature a wardrobe and an electric kettle. Some have exposed beams.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Abbaye de Valloires. A restaurant serving French cuisine can be found 2,650 feet away.This property is 3.1 mi from Nampin Saint-Martin Golf Course and 12 mi from Berck. Guided visits of the abbey can be organized at an extra cost. Free private parking is available on site.
- Great quiet rural location. Amazing setting. Fairly easy to find. Good parking. Good breakfast. Clean and comfortable.
- Character of the place. Tranquility. Seamless booking, checking in, checking out.
- Very friendly staff. Hotel is managed by the same association that owns the Abbey, so there is a discount for the guests for the Abbey and garden tours. Very good breakfast. Pet friendly hotel.
- Great breakfast. And fantastic hotel, in a former monastery.
- Glorious gardens; exquisite setting, offering complete quiet in deepest countryside. It was fascinating to learn about the abbey and its fortunes over the centuries. We loved the courtyard. Our room had a beautiful view from the attic corridor, overlooking the gardens. We also enjoyed the meal we had in a local restaurant (Le Gros Tilleuil). Our room was comfortable, the bathroom spotless and the shower excellent. I would describe the furnishings as simple, friendly and slightly shabby-chic, very much in keeping with the place and its past as a monastery, and place of refuge for children. The email instructions for accessing our room on a Sunday afternoon worked perfectly; it seemed a very trusting sort of welcome. I like that! For us, travelling down from Worcester in the U.K., the location at just over an hour south of Calais was the perfect place to begin our holiday. Thank you. We would love to come again.
Le Trianon is located in Hesdin, between Arras and Le Touquet. Its rooms are en suite and have TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Free parking is also available.There is a bar/restaurant in Le Trianon. It serves a variety of pizzas and daily specials. Breakfast is served daily.Just opposite le Trianon is the train station (no trains at night) and a 5-minute walk from the center of town.
I used the restaurant/bar at the property. This opened at 18.00 but the host was happy to serve me a drink on arrival, at 16.30. The faded outside of the property belies the interior, which is very nice.
The menu is quite small, but adequate. Service was good, and food excellent.
Breakfast was `continental`, and available from 07.00 (week days), which is useful if, like me, you want an early start.
- The place is very close to downtown with still a lot of parking space around. The WiFi is OK. The rooms are nice and clean.
- Vriendelijke eigenaar, die zorgde voor een veilige plek voor onze fietsen. Pand gelegen dicht bij het oude centrum. Ruime kamer
- Le propriétaire est extrêmement sympathique et prend soin de ses hôtes
Hôte très accueillant et sympathique, qui a le sens du commerce et qui sais conseiller sur les plages alentours. Deco un peu ancienne mais très confortable !!
- I used the restaurant/bar at the property. This opened at 18.00 but the host was happy to serve me a drink on arrival, at 16.30. The faded outside of the property belies the interior, which is very nice.
Domaine de la Traxene
Domaine de la Traxene in Coupelle-Vieille has a garden and a terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel rooms contain a closet and a private bathroom.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Domaine de la Traxene.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 70 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Le Relais De Risquetout
Located in Hem-Hardinval, Le Relais De Risquetout has free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Relais De Risquetout.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
- onze kamer was oke en vriendelijk personeel , goeie en veilige fietsstalling
- rien puisque hôtel fermé, reçu le code après être partie pour une autre destination
- merci à la direction et a son équipe d’avoir su adapter mon problème de handicap à l’établissement car rappelons c’est un routier, restaurant accessible et toilettes pmr au rez de chaussée quant aux chambres à l’étage inaccessibles seulement pour les personnes en fauteuil, j’ai été chouchoutée, petit déjeuner copieux tous les matins dans la chambre et de leur confiance car week end pascale donc seule, merci et encore merci de toutes leurs petites attention
- L’ambiance les menus l’accueil étaient parfaits
- Sober ontbijt, kleine maar propere kamers. Wc naast het bed!!. Gedeelde badkamer;
Top Hotels In Willeman Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willeman Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!