9 Best Hotels To Stay In Warner New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Warner New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warner New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warner New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warner New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warner New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warner New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Warner New Hampshire:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Follansbee Inn offers accommodations in North Sutton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Concord is 23 miles from Follansbee Inn Kezar Lake, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- The in surpassed all expectations family had a great time very comfortable home away from home
- Loved the coziness and ambience of the inn. My bed was so comfortable … slept like a child! The dining room was beautiful with its unique place settings. Delicious breakfast too!
- Breakfast at the Inn is second to none. One breakfast featured the German Apple Pancakes. A second was a vegetarian omelette and potatoes that were delicious.
- The breakfasts were incredible and different every morning. Gourmet without being fussy.
- Perfect location, right on the lake. Very quiet and peaceful and we were the only guests in the whole inn. Joint rooms were lovely, with a stunning ‘old world’ charm to them. The whole Inn is beautifully maintained and harks back to a long lost time.
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee offers accommodations in Mount Sunapee. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Concord is 28 miles from The Lake Inn Mt. Sunapee, and Woodstock is 30 miles away.
- Bed was great, porch overlooks the lake, staff was friendly, breakfast was available, Mt. Sunappee is across the street. The restaurant next door was convenient. lots of channels available on flat screen tv.
- The beds were super comfortable, the views were unparalleled, the staff was wonderful, and the free breakfast and coffee was great. The room was also so warm which was great as it was sub-zero temperatures the whole weekend.
- Facility is old, breakfast is a cold store bought pastry and they turned off the water for 2 hours on a Saturday evening.
- The view was stunning, and unexpected. We loved staying here, and had a great room with comfortable beds, good facilities, and plenty of space. We liked being able to park outside the room.
- The beds were very comfortable and the view is amazing! Be sure to ask for a room in the back so that you can enjoy the view.
The New Hampshire Mountain Inn
Located in Wilmot in the region of New Hampshire, 25 miles from Concord, The New Hampshire Mountain Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Hanover is 26 miles from The New Hampshire Mountain Inn, and Meredith is 23 miles from the property.
- The Inn is quaint and has all of the special touches you would want from a New England getaway spot. Patrick, the owner, could not be nicer and he goes out of his way to accommodate every request. We have stayed here 4 times and are looking forward to returning again:)
- The breakfast was awesome. Pam went above and beyond expectations. She does it all. Would highly recommend this Inn.
- Staff greeted us at the outdoor entry! Who does that? It was like visiting old friends. Our Stable Side Room was exceptional; private parking & entrance with a porch. Wish we could have stayed for breakfast. We’ll def be returning here!
- Quaint rooms, comfy bed, excellent staff, quiet and romantic, plenty of locations to read and relax inside and out, indoor pool and outstanding breakfast.
- Patrick and Pam (the staff) are wonderful and make you feel right at home the instant you walk in. The place is on a beautiful, well-maintained property and everything is cute and clean. It is very remotely located, so nothing really in walking distance, but that’s sort of the beauty of it… It’s great for a weekend away. During our trip we drove to Haunting Whisper vineyard for wine tasting (15 min drive), the Flying Goose pub (amazing food – 10 min drive), and hiking at Mt. Lincoln (about an hour drive). My girlfriend and I had a great time and plan to send our family members there! Hopefully we’ll be able to go again soon ourselves!
Sunapee Lake Lodge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. It is in Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire, between Mountainview and Sunapee Lakes.A microwave, a refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.Nonni’s Restaurant offers Italian/American cuisine at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. It features a cocktail bar and room service. A breakfast buffet can also be enjoyed at the hotel.Guests can play in the game room at Digby’s, which offers video arcade games and billiards. Hotel activities include a summer volleyball court and a winter ice-skating rink.Parking is free at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. Sunapee State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Baker Hill Golf Club is 6.4 miles away.
- Location is perfect for ski. 24/7 front desk. Easy parking.
- Great for skiing with family. Shuttle to/from Sunapee
- friendly staff at night & next day…. clean….also
- Perfect location for a weekend of snowboarding at Mt Sunapee. Try to stay here every year. Rooms are clean, pool is clean and nice and breakfast is good. Restaurant across the aprking lot has good food and a nice craft beer selection.
- Staff, breakfast included, swimming pool and less than one mile from skiing at Mount Sunapee.
Inn at Pleasant Lake
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Inn at Pleasant Lake is located in New London in the region of New Hampshire, just 27 miles from Concord. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and canoeing. Woodstock is 31 miles from Inn at Pleasant Lake, and Hanover is 25 miles away.
- The room that we stayed in was lovely, with a beautiful view of the lake. The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. The Inn’s staff was very friendly and welcoming.
- Games available to play, books to read, the view of the lake from our room, the drinks served to us in the living room. These were all welcome and unexpected. Next time we would like to dine with them.
- I have stayed here multiple times and enjoy the comfortable beds and the friendly staff. This time my daughter and I had dinner at the Inn. The food was delicious!
- The dinner was outstanding. The chef introduced himself and went into detail on where the local food was from and how he prepared it. Worth the trip by itself!
- Our room was quiet and overlooked the lake. We liked the variety in the hot breakfasts. We liked that the breakfast was on our schedule–not the hotel schedule. We also liked that we did not eat breakfast at a large communal table.
The Centennial Hotel
One of our best sellers in Concord! Situated within a 15-minute walk from downtown Concord, New Hampshire, this historic hotel offers a gym and an on-site restaurant and lounge. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Centennial is located just minutes from a variety of attractions and activities in the city. Experience cultural events, historic sites and outdoor activities just steps from the hotel.Each room at The Centennial is spacious and boasts boutique furniture and unique architectural elements.The Red River Theater and the State House are a 10-minute walk from The Centennial Hotel.
- The bed was comfortable but the bedding was old and rough.
- The bed was very comfy and despite being close to the restaurant our room was very quiet. We also used the workout facility, very small but has all the weights you need.
- Love the location, the comfortable room, the robes and slippers, the tv welcoming me by being on and the cookie. Also LOVE the restaurant.
The hotel restaurant Granite, serves delicious food in two portion choices and has a great wine list.
The hotel staff was gracious, professional & polite.
Massive car park
Delicious food and wine in restaurant – we ate at the bar
Free coffee available at Reception
Holiday Inn Concord
Just off Interstate 93, within walking distance of historic downtown Concord, New Hampshire, this hotel offers free wireless internet access throughout the property and an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn Concord features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s exercise room or make a cup of coffee with their in-room coffeemaker. After a busy day, guests can enjoy modern, American cuisine at the EJ’s on Main.Attractions such as the Capitol Center for the Arts and the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium are minutes from the Concord Holiday Inn. Within a short drive, guests can visit the New Hampshire Motor Speedway or explore the Canterbury Shaker Village.
- Spacious rooms with a very comfortable bed in a Great location to walk around the town
- Free morning coffee, conveniently located to downtown Concord
- The hotel was clean, quiet and within walking distance to downtown Concord. We walked to a movie, dinner and some live music all about a half mile away!
- The Staff was tremendous. The dining room food was excellent and an excellent value.
- The holiday was very conveniently placed to the town centre
The New London Inn
Located in New London, New Hampshire, this inn features 23 guest rooms and offers plated hot breakfast every morning.Some rooms feature a fireplace, while others feature spa baths. Free WiFi is also offered.Coach House Restaurant offers American cuisine onsite.Concord is 26.7 miles from The New London Inn, while Woodstock is 30.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard by Marriott Concord
This Concord hotel is off Interstate 93 and is adjacent to the Grappone Conference Center, which features a large ballroom. This hotel features an airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Concord include room service and a coffee maker. The rooms feature a living area and cable TV.The Concord Courtyard by Marriott provides coffee and newspapers in the lobby. Guests can work in the business center or swim in the indoor pool. The on-site restaurant features a breakfast buffet.The Marriott Courtyard Concord is 25 miles from the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. The White Mountains National Forest is within a 35-minute drive of the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Warner New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warner New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warner New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warner New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!