9 Best Hotels To Stay In Walhalla South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Walhalla South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walhalla South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walhalla South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walhalla South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walhalla South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walhalla South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Walhalla South Carolina:
Quality Inn Seneca
Quality Inn Seneca is located in Seneca, just 23 miles from Anderson. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Clayton is 27 miles from Quality Inn Seneca, and Dillard is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 47 miles from Quality Inn Seneca.
- Nice staff. Comfortable beds. Clean. Great location
- Staff made sure I could park my boat and truck with easy access to power outlet and super friendly
- Very nice rooms and our room was clean .Love the way they done there bathroom toke out the tub and made it just a big shower really nice.
- Small, quiet location conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff. Stayed at hotel up the road for $40.00 more per night for newer room and fancier lobby once and returned to this hotel next trip as the difference in price wasn’t worth it. This place is clean, safe and friendly staff. I stay here about 4 times per year.
- The room looked nice and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was nice.
Hampton Inn &Suites Seneca-Clemson Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn &Suites Seneca-Clemson Area offers accommodations in Seneca.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Anderson is 21 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca, and Clayton is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, beautifully decorated, comfortable bed, convenient location
- Staff was the best .and the free breakfast was awesome . Something a lil different each day .
- The staff go above and beyond the call of their normal employee duties!
- Staff was friendly and accommodating of requests (i.e. early check in), room was clean and spacious, and requests for a toothbrush and toothpaste (I’d forgotten to pack) were graciously honored.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating, including the front desk staff, the cleaning staff, and the breakfast staff.
Best Western Plus University Inn & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Clemson! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus University Inn & Conference Center offers accommodations in Clemson, just 27 miles from Greenville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seneca is 7 miles from University Inn & Conference Center, and Anderson is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- They staff were very nice. The room size was excellent. The location was perfect.
- Fire alarm went off at 5 in the morning. When it stopped we had to call down the office to figure out what was going on if we needed to evacuate or stay in our rooms. Our TV was unhooked and therefore we couldn’t watch TV unless my husband hooked up the cable.
- Beautiful place, super comfy bed, excellent staff.
- This was a newly renovated hotel and fit our needs perfectly. I will keep it in mind the next trip to Clemson.
- Very friendly accommodating staff and nice property
Days Inn Clemson
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast, this hotel is a 5 minute drive from Clemson University. Evening refreshments are served daily. Downtown Clemson is 1 miles away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are provided in the rooms of the Days Inn Clemson. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV with HBO and tea and coffee-making facilities.A business center and vending machines for drinks are provided to the guests of the Clemson Days Inn. Guests also have access to a 24-hour front desk.The World of Energy at Duke Energy, an interactive museum about electricity, is 15 miles from the hotel. Twelve Mile Recreational Area at Lake Hartwell, a picnic and a beach area, are a 5 minute drive away.
- The room served its purpose. A place to sleep overnight. The room was clean.
- There was plenty of space in the room. It was clean. It had everything I needed.
- Biscuit & Gravy with Cheese Omlet for continental breakfast exceeded expectations.
- Great location, very close to Clemson campus, and great price.
- Location was the best part. The beds were comfortable.
Comfort Inn Clemson – University Area
Comfort Inn Clemson – University Area is located in Clemson, just 27 miles from Greenville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels.Seneca is 7 miles from Comfort Inn Clemson, and Anderson is 16 miles away. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Very clean, great location, hot breakfast, fitness center
- Great value for the money. Clean and quiet. Free breakfast, wi-fi, great location. Convenient to everything.
- The property was very clean and in a nice location.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was nice. The breakfast buffet was good and had a large selection. I liked that the hotel was located so close to the university. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.
- The location was great. Just a nice walk from the stadium. The staff all are awesome.
Located in Clemson, 28 miles from Greenville, The Abernathy features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seneca is 6 miles from The Abernathy, and Anderson is 16 miles away. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Super nice hotel. Great Location. Big Room, laid out perfectly. Big open kitchenette and living area for hotel room.
- The Hotel rooms were very impressive for the money!
- Very comfortable bed and nice extra space. Located on the Clemson campus so everything is within walking distance
- High-end modern hotel steps from Clemson campus and downtown shops. First class rooms.
- Beautiful hotel! Rooms are very spacious and decorated tastefully. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating! Can’t beat the location!!
Hampton Inn Clemson
Nestled next to Lake Hartwell and one mile from Clemson University, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Hampton Inn Clemson rooms offer free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO.Guest rooms at this South Carolina hotel are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have desks and seating areas.While staying at Clemson Hampton Inn, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet. They can also workout in the gym. Additional on-site hotel facilities include a business center and meeting rooms.Clemson Amtrak is just a one-minute drive from Hampton Inn. South Carolina State Botanical Gardens are 2 miles away and Southern Wesleyan University is 6 miles away.
- The rooms were so clean, updated,friendly staff,afternoon hot chocolate chip cookies,great breakfast awesome pool
- First day for young girl serving breakfast. Hectic.
Friendly staff and terrific location.
Also, breakfast dishes not plastic but paper!!!
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. The staff was great and even printed out directions for us.
- Large selection. Oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, bagels, rolls and lots of spreadables. Great coffee and juices. Some fresh fruit, apples. Great waffles also.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson – University Area
Just a 5-minute drive from Clemson University, this hotel in South Carolina features an indoor pool with sundeck. Guest rooms include 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Spacious rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson – University Area are decorated in earthy tones and bright accents. Each is furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.A 24-hour business center with fax and photocopying services is available. Guests can also use the well equipped gym at the hotel.Clemson Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is also a 5-minute drive from the South Carolina Botanical Gardens. Littlejohn Coliseum is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly. they responded quickly with any needs that I requesed. They were helpful with directions and places to eat also.
- Very clean- great property- great place for business travelers to stay…
- The free breakfast was excellent. One of the best hotel breakfasts I’ve had when travelling. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. Though the indoor pool area was kind of small with little sitting area, the actual pool was a nice size, and the water temperature was good.
- An all around well-run and well appointed hotel with a friendly and helpful staff.
Loves the cleanliness of the rooms and also the fact they were spacious.
Breakfast was great! Loved the egg white omlete!
Courtyard Clemson has an outdoor pool, a 24-hour mini-market and an on-site bistro. The GoBoard in the lobby provides latest news and travel updates. Clemson University is 2.5 miles away.Each room has comfortable bedding, including feather pillows and thick mattresses. Each one is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with access to HBO and other cable channels.Dishes made with fresh ingredients are available for breakfast and dinner at the bistro. The hotel also features a Starbucks outlet.Complimentary coffee and local newspapers are available in the lobby. Guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities.Courtyard Clemson is less than 5 miles from Clemson University’s Garrison Livestock Arena. Michelin is a 50-minute drive away.
- bistro – employee was friendly & genuinely interested in pleasing customers
- Very convenient location for my needs. Bed was really comfortable. Nice facility. Staff was very personable.
- I loved our room and it’s setup. I also really enjoyed the outdoor fire pit and seating. The staff was also super friendly and helpful!
- This is a very nice and clean facility. The staff were very friendly!
- The bed & pillows were heaven. Shower was great & water pressure perfect. Very clean!
Top Hotels In Walhalla South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walhalla South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walhalla South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walhalla South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!