9 Best Hotels To Stay In Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Vigneulles-lès-hattonchâtel Lorraine:
Located on a hill top with views of the surrounding countryside, Hattonchatel Chateau is located in France’s Lorraine region, 22 mi from Verdun and the WWI Battlefields. It offers rooms and suites, a garden and terrace. Free parking and free internet access are available.The rooms and suites at Hattonchatel Chateau either feature an private bathroom or a shared bathroom.Hattonchatel Chateau can prepare traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room next to the open fireplace. Meals must be reserved in advance.Guests are invited to explore the 13,500 m2 castle grounds with its ornate fountain and pond. There are a number of activities nearby including horse riding, golf and fishing.
- Wonderful find, booked last minute enoute through France. Lovely hospitality. Fabulous facilities. Stylishly refurbished.
- Fabian is a wonderful host and chef. The castle is beautiful, but the best part is dinner in the gorgeous dining room.
- Fabien was a very hospitable hotel manager. The room was well-appointed, spacious and clean. The 5 course dinner with wine pairings was wonderful. Great ambiance.
- Historical building and setting was wonderful and manager/chef was fantastic. Dinner in front of the roaring fire was superb.
- How often do you get to stay in a hilltop chateau at a fairly reasonable price? Wonderful grounds, grandeur, breakfast. And don’t miss out on a four-course meal in the dining room (pictured) with its big fireplace — worth a splurge for one of your nights there! Really friendly, helpful staff (who speak English).
Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse
L’Hôtel des Cotes de Meuse is located in Saint-Maurice-sous-les-Côtes, in Lorraine. It has 9 spacious guest rooms, each with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel des Cotes de Meuse has a restaurant which offers traditionally inspired regional cuisine.L’Hôtel des Cotes de Meuse offers free private parking and the hotel is located 9.3 mi from the A4/E50 motorway between Metz and Châlons-en-Champagne.
- Stayed in the family room which offered everything for a family with young children. Best we have ever stayed in. Restaurant food was very good. A well run family hotel.
Probably THE best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in as far as facilities for children are concerned. It had EVERYTHING for a toddler…and I mean EVERYTHING…toys, baby bath, cot, the whole sh-bang.
Restaurant food was SUPERB too.
l’accueil de l’hôtesse, et sa gentillesse.
On sent bien qu’ils font leur possible pour vous satisfaire, et c’est suffisant pour donner une bonne note
- Das Leute sind grundsätzlich nett, wenn man von der Sprachbarriere absieht. Das Haus ist schon in die Jahre gekommen, aber über die Sauberkeit kann man absolut nichts sagen. Alles zur Zufriedenheit jeden Tag geputzt.
- Für Kleinkinder und Kinder mit viel Spielzeug im Zimmer.
Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine
Located just 0.6 mi from Lake Madine, Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine features a terrace, garden and restaurant. Hattonchâtel Castle is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel.All rooms offer satellite TV, a desk, a wardrobe and a telephone, while others also include a balcony and spa bath. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.A breakfast buffet is available at the hotel and can be served in the dining room or guest rooms. Traditional cuisine can also be sampled in the gastronomic restaurant.Metz and Nancy are both 37 mi from the hotel and the A31 motorway is ideally located a 45-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire hotel and free private parking is possible on site.
- The restaurant on site was fabulous! The food was creative and delicious, the atmosphere elegant but not stuffy, and the service attentive and friendly.
- We were there on Bastille night. We took opportunity to book the gourmet BBQ with enrtertainment which was good fun.
- We felt very welcome when arriving and the check in process was easy and well-prepared. The room was completely newly renovated and modern. The level of service from all staff was very friendly and proffesional. And not to forget, one of the best Breakfast buffets I have ever experienced. The plates with food were constantly filled up and again, smiling and friendly staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, wonderful on site restaurant. Great location close to Lac de Madine, easy to find and park. Room well equipped except air con. Comfy bed, huge shower room (we had a disabled access room, not sure if they’re all the same). If it’s not 40C outside like when we stayed, highly recommended.
- Quiet location in the annex. Patio table and chairs outside each room. Excellent food with also a bonus barbecue on Bastille Day.
Hotel de la Gare
The Hotel de la Gare is located in the historic town of Saint-Mihiel, in the western Lorraine. It offers en suite guest rooms with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Guests can relax in the garden, set on the banks of the Meuse River. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute walk from the hotel. You can also walk to central Saint-Mihiel in 5 minutes. Hotel de la Gare is 30 minutes from the A4 motorway and free parking is possible on site.
- Simple, quiet hotel, with good breakfast. Ample parking on site was a bonus. Having at least one TV station in English was a plus. Good restaurant next door.
- Easy to find. Standard room. Slightly larger than average. Very nice breakfast available.
- It was easy enough to find and we could walk into town.
- The room was fine clean and with sufficient space, the bathroom was excellent remodeled and modern, great shower.
- clean, comfortable, quiet, good breakfast, friendly staff, and good parking.
La Table Des Bons Peres
La Table Des Bons Peres is located within Lorraine Regional Park, on the Meuse River. It offers soundproofed guestrooms with TV and free Wi-Fi.The Bons Peres’ restaurant serves French cuisine and guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.Guests of La Table Des Bons Peres go fishing on the river and enjoy the many hiking and bike routes nearby.The hotel also has a library and childrens playground.La Table Des Bons Peres is 19 miles south of the A4 and a 50 minute drive from Nancy. Free parking is provided.
- The staff was nice and our room was clean and the bathroom was very good
- The hotel was clean and the staff friendly without exception. This is a roadside auberge and the road it is on is quite busy during the daytime. However the hotel is quiet and our room at the back was light and airy. The village of Bislee and the town of Saint Mihiel are a drive away so a stroll into town is not possible. You can walk down to the River Meuse though. We were very happy with the evening meal – good basic French fare in a nice dining room, overseen by the charming proprietress. This was a lovely stopover on our way to Switzerland and we left with a very warm feeling about La Table des Bons Peres
- Hotel was comfortable, owners very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble. Evening meal was excellent. having customers close by will definitely be recommending to colleagues to stay here.
- Quiet and clean, excellent breakfast, charming hosts, good restaurant. We will come back.
- The owner/reception was very good, helpful and efficient.
Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun is located in Sommedieue. This 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space. Every room comes with a patio with lake views and free WiFi.All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun provides certain units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun has a terrace. You can play pool at the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 65 miles from Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun.
- The grounds let you feel as though you are hundreds of miles away from the rest of the world. The rooms are all new and modern, the beds extremely comfortable and the meals all fabulous locale French fare at reasonable prices.
- A gem with spacious modernly appointed rooms with 1 queen & 1 full bed each. New, clean, comfortable. Rustic exterior with surprisingly fine accommodations. Superb chef prepared dinner with excellent wine choices. Complete, fresh farmhouse breakfast. Cozy lodge and bar to relax.
- The dinner and wine selection was perfect. The staff was quite attentive to our needs and provided good conversation.
- An absolute little gem. Located just outside the local village its primarily a fishing lodge – has 5 or so lakes for fly fishing. The accommodation in a recently refurbished building is excellent and to the highest standard. Its quiet and very comfortable. Dinner is available ( no menu), you eat what you are given, but was excellent. A simple breakfast rounded off a perfect stopover on the way home. Highly recommended.
- A fairly new establishment where the accommodation has been renovated to a very high standard. Our room was huge and very well appointed. The food was delicious but not cheap and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Château des Monthairons & Spa
Hostellerie Du Château Des Monthairons is a 19th-century castle that has decorated rooms with lovely views. Benefit from the hotel’s culinary restaurant and its luxury spa.Rooms at the Hostellerie Du Château Des Monthairons are divided into 3 categories and are well equipped with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi internet access.Hostellerie Du Château Des Monthairons also has a spa and health club that offers beauty treatments. You can also enjoy a walk around the 35 acre estate or along the Meuse River.
- The staff was friendly. We enjoyed the fine dining dinner experience. The wine was excellent. Breakfast was elegant and included a broad range of choices from cakes and croissants to fruit, cheese, meat, and beverages. We enjoyed strolling the grounds and sitting by the river.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Spoke English. Restaurant was so good that we ate there both nights. Fantastic value
- This is one of my favorite places to stay in France and in fact all of Europe. The chateau and the grounds are marvelous and its only made better by the staff, management and owners of the hotel. It’s a bit like heaven on earth.
- the chateau is gorgeous, nice spacious rooms, renewed bathrooms, plenty of space,
- Beautiful grounds. Nice sized bathroom and bedroom. The souffle at dinner was perfection.
Auberge Des Voyageurs
Auberge Des Voyageurs is offering accommodations in Vandières. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at Auberge Des Voyageurs can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
- This is a very nice old French Hotel with recently upgraded rooms. We enjoyed the romantic room with little French Balcony and the marvelous Wirlpool.
- Bon séjour dans l’ensemble, mais la route passante n’aide pas à passer une bonne nuit si on est sensible au bruit. Ce n’est cependant pas du ressort de l’établissement.
Pratique pour aller au Mondial Air Ballon de Chambley
Chambre propre, très spacieuse et bien équipée
- La propreté de la chambre et salle d’eau, les propositions des suggestions du menu et son rapport qualité/prix.
- We hadden een mooie kamer met bubbelbad. Mooi maar om te douchen hierin is niet makkelijk.
Gite de Maillemont
Gite de Maillemont has a garden and a terrace in Lérouville. This 4-star hotel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can use the sauna, or enjoy garden views.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Gite de Maillemont.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- Modernes Gebäude, schöne Zimmerausstattung, bequemes (!) Bett, ruhige Lage. Kostenloser Parkplatz mit automatischer Schließanlage direkt am Haus. Kleiner Supermarkt, Tankstelle in unmittelbarer Nähe, größere Geschäfte ca. 8 km weiter in Commercy. Der Lac de Madine ist ca. 30 km entfernt. Die Ausstattung der Küche ist für normale Essenspläne ausreichend ausgestattet (wenn man erst einmal alle Utensilien gefunden hat). Man könnte auch in der Kochnische auf dem Zimmer kochen, doch Geschirr und Besteck findet man nur in der Hauptküche. Positiv ist der funktionierende Kühlschrank auf dem Zimmer! Handtücher, Seife und Duschgel (kein Haarshampoo) sind im Bad vorhanden. Die Unterkunft scheint an Wochentagen hauptsächlich von Geschäftsleuten genutzt zu werden, sodass man außer zur Frühstückszeit kaum jemanden im Haus antrifft, wodurch es sehr ruhig war.
- Nous avons apprécié le calme et le confort moderne et de bon gout dans un immeuble ancien, très facile d’accès, petite cuisinette dans la chambre pour le petit déjeuner ainsi qu’un grand espace commun tout équipé.
- Mooi ingerichte kamers met een grote keuken, eetkamer en terras voor gedeeld/algemeen gebruik. Kamers hebben zelf ook kleine keuken. Alles vrij nieuw en voor een grote groep lijkt het me ideaal: zelf koken en een complete eetkamer om samen te eten. Afgesloten parkeerterrein (gratis). Wifi van het dorp is ook gratis. En het belangrijkste: lage prijs.
Gite dans une rue trés calme, on peut dormir la fenêtre ouverte sans problème.
possibilité de faire son repas ds une grande salle à manger qui a une terrasse extérieure.
Chambre bien insonorisée, literie confortable.
- La chambre était grande et confortable, une petite kitchenette se trouve dans la chambre , un sauna est disponible au sein de l établissement.
Top Hotels In Vigneulles-lès-hattonchâtel Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vigneulles-lès-Hattonchâtel Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!