9 Best Hotels To Stay In Valle Gran Rey La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Valle Gran Rey La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Valle Gran Rey La Gomera:
Hotel Gran Rey
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gran Rey offers accommodations in Valle Gran Rey. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Gran Rey.
- Rooftop terrace for breakfast, sound of waves while sleeping, view of the ocean, excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
- We have visited here before and loved the location. The sea view and sound of crashing waves is wonderful. Excellent rooftop breakfasts in the sun!
- not too large (50 rooms), lovely views from rooms, helpful reception, nice pool and terrace
- The roof top breakfast room, splendid buffet breakfast with lots of choice.
- The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Excellent value for money.
Hotel Jardín Concha
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Jardín Concha offers accommodations in Valle Gran Rey.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.La Gomera Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very friendly family run B&B. Typical Canarian style, tastefully decorated. Very comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast. Location 5 min drive to beachside restaurants. Highly recommended.
The beautiful sea views from our balcony. Staff were delightful and answered questions immediately and could not do more to help.
Room cosy but had everything we needed. Stayed in a room across the road from main accommodation. Loved the sun loungers on the rooftop with sun umbrellas. Good breakfast.
Clean, recently decorated room with balcony. Breakfast was extra but the food was delicious. Quiet area.
The owner is a friendly, hard working woman trying to make the stay as good as possible, given the circumstances.
I had one of the rooms with the large balcony and great views. We were on a walking holiday so up and out early each day. The rooms were very quiet so had a great sleep.
We had breakfast each morning. It’s the best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel, with a good choice of fresh, healthy local produce. Excellent!
- Welcoming and homely place to stay in stunning hillside location not far from beach, bus station and mountain walks. Breakfast on a plant filled terrace overlooking town and sea.
Hotel Playa Calera
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Playa Calera offers accommodations in Valle Gran Rey, just 8 miles from Vallehermoso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.La Gomera Airport is 9 miles away.
- A great hotel for a relaxing hiking break. Great location next to the fantastic piano bar and a simple way of life. Very enjoyable quick stay.
- Beautiful hotel, with an outstanding pool facilities. The location is very central, but a little too touristy for me. But if you’re looking to stay in Valle Gran Rey, the location of this hotel is unbeatable!
I liked that the dinner menu was available in the morning to look over.
All the meals were very tasty and of a high quality.
- Perfectly situated modern hotels. Nice room. Good bed. Value for money. Rooftop pool. Small kitchenette. Really liked it. Would book again. Oh and good WiFi.
- Our group of trekkers stayed here and all were very pleased with the overall experience.
Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro is located in Hermigua.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Playa de las Americas is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro, and Los Cristianos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro.
The location is wonderful if you are looking for the quiet place. It is close the beach and mountain pathways. Excelente view.
Breakfast simple, but very good quality and variety is different every day.
The owner´s are very attentive.
- Wonderful place to stay.Very quiete.close to montains and close to beach.
- I loved the bed and the bathroom. And an extra point for the fluffiest and best absorbant towels!
- The location is great, the view is amazing, the staff is nice and freindly, the breakfast is vert tasty
- Wonderful setting. Excellent breakfast. Friendly helpful staff.
- The location is wonderful if you are looking for the quiet place. It is close the beach and mountain pathways. Excelente view.
Hotel Rural Casa Lugo
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Casa Lugo is located in Agulo, just 30 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Los Cristianos is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Lugo, and Adeje is 28 miles away. La Gomera Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, friendly proprietor, simple but charming guesthouse, very peaceful.
- Traditional house in the village main street set around a courtyard. Small and cosy with nice touches and lots of atmosphere. Good breakfast. Clean and friendly.
- This is a very comfortable hotel in the pretty village of Agulo. We started here for a week and it’s a good base for touring round the island and walking (although as we had a car, I couldn’t say how easy that would be with public transport). The couple running the hotel are very friendly and welcoming and the room was comfortable and well equipped. There was a reasonable choice for breakfast and as I’m allergic to gluten they supplied rice cakes and gluten free cookies. Would definitely recommend this as a comfortable place to stay.
Location in Agulo
The rooms on the 2nd floor are nice.
All rooms were decorated very nicely
- Great location very quite. Breakfast was very good, in a nice relaxed atmosphere. The hosts were brilliant, knowledgable and very helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Hotel Jardín Tecina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Jardín Tecina is located in Playa de Santiago in the region of La Gomera, just 28 miles from Playa de las Americas. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Los Cristianos is 29 miles from Hotel Jardín Tecina, and Adeje is 28 miles from the property. La Gomera Airport is 1.2 miles away.
Beautiful site, lovely gardens, wide range of facilities.
Standard accommodation was comfortable, spacious, lovely trees outside patio,
- The location was excellent, the food was very good, the climate was appreciated. The grounds of the hotel were amazing and kept in an immaculate condition.
- Breakfast available starting 5am – very convenient when leaving the hotel early; comfortable room, good food selection at buffet breakfast and dinner.
- The island itself is really beautiful. The hotel is fairly well equipped. The restaurant and cleaning staff were lovely. Room was OK
- V comfortable 4 poster beds covered in towelling by quiet pool Heated pool . Good choice at breakfast. Nice view from balcony. Well kept pretty gardens tastefully done
- Beautiful site, lovely gardens, wide range of facilities.
Hotel Torre Del Conde
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Torre Del Conde is set in the center of Gomera’s San Sebastián, 650 feet from the marina. It features a restaurant, rooms with flat-screen TV’s and free Wi-Fi access throughout.The Torre del Conde offers simple décor and spacious, bright rooms. Each has satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar.The Torre’s restaurant serves a range of buffet cuisine, including traditional Canarian dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel’s cafe-bar. The terrace offers impressive views of the nearby bay.The Conde is a 10-minute walk from Playa de la Villa Beach and is within walking distance of the center of San Sebastián, where there is a range of restaurants and bars. The picturesque Torre del Conde Park is next to the hotel.
- Very central – ideal for the buses, ferry and restaurants.
- Deluxe room was very spacious. Worth the little extra money.
- Accessible and central to the island. Easy access to all modes of transport. Great value for money and food very good. Staff were very helpful, slight language barrier but did not restrict us any.
- I’ve stayed at this hotel twice before and always enjoyed my stay. The breakfast is a substantial buffet. Very handy for the town with restaurants close by and beaches. It’s a good comfortable base for exploring La Gomera.
- The hotel is situated very close to the harbour and in the middle of many restaurants and bars.
Hotel La Colombina
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel La Colombina offers accommodations in San Sebastián de la Gomera, just 24 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Los Cristianos is 24 miles from Hotel La Colombina, and Adeje is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Nice staff. They changed our room when we asked for it. Breakfast is OK.
- Good clean and smart hotel, well located for restaurants, shops, etc. Short walk to bus station. Breakfast offered a good range of buffet options- mainly cold foods. Friendly, helpful staff. Good warm shower, and a fridge for our provisions. Last day they kindly agreed to hold a bag after check-out so we could do a hike before moving on to another town.
- Comfortable bed, good shower., plenty of hot water. Excellent breakfast.
The hotel was very nice and clean. Checking in was easy.
Since we wanted to catch the first ferry we had to leave before breakfast, to our surprise they prepared extra breakfast packages for us with sandwiches and fresh fruits.
- The bed was okey and the breakfast good with tortilla and croissants. Not cosy at all, but okey for one night.
Parador de La Gomera
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the pretty Canarian island of La Gomera, with views of the town and the nearby island of Tenerife, this stunning Parador hotel is set on the hilltop, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.Go swimming in the outdoor pool, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and with great views of Tenerife. There are lounge chairs around the pool, where you can lie back and soak up the sun.Stroll around the tropical gardens at any time of the day, to enjoy the peacefulness of the Parador de la Gomera. You can also go on a day trip to the natural reserve in the center of the island.The interior of the Parador de la Gomera is spacious and has plenty of natural light. You can also admire the mixture of Castilian-style and Elizabethan decor.
The relaxing atmosphere. Sitting on the balcony and lísten to the sound of the sea was so relaxing. The swimming pool was grest and it’s location perfect.
Walking in the gardens and listening to birds, again relaxing
Breakfast was very good.
- Beautiful place with amazing views. Very welcoming
The breakfast is very good. The dinner was expensive but excellent.
The decor is beautiful. The gardens are magnificent and very well tended.
The location is perfect. The swiming pool is very pleasant.
- Beautiful building and gardens. Small exclusive feel to the place.
- Everything about this Parador was wonderful I didn’t want to leave.
- The relaxing atmosphere. Sitting on the balcony and lísten to the sound of the sea was so relaxing. The swimming pool was grest and it’s location perfect.
Top Hotels In Valle Gran Rey La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valle Gran Rey La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!