9 Best Hotels To Stay In Valennes Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Valennes Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valennes Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valennes Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valennes Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Valennes Pays De La Loire:
In the Pays de Loire region, the Pressoir is located between Le Mans and Orleans. It is set in a large garden and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms at the Pressoir Hôtel have spacious bathrooms with showers. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning in the glass-walled dining room overlooking the park, on the garden terrace or in the privacy of the guest rooms. Guests can also enjoy an evening drink in the bar.The Pressoir provides a business center, an automatic check-in facility and free private parking. The Vendome SNCF Train Station is 16 mi from the hotel and 2 bicycles are available for exploring the area.
- Hotel et chambre correct rien à dire, cela correspondait à ce à quoi nous nous attendions
Stort pænt, meget rent værelse.
Personale kunne engelsk.
Au calme et bien insonorisé. Petit déjeuner copieux grâce à un large de choix.
Le point d’eau sur le parking est une excellente idée.
- Literie super! Accueil parfait! Amabilité disponibilité au rendez vous! Café thé tisanes dans la chambre ça fait plaisir! Pas de bruits gênants , super , que du positif!
chambres très propres et calmes
chambres bien équipées et confortables
nous étions déjà venus et nous reviendront avec plaisir
Hôtel de France
Located in Saint-Calais, Hôtel de France offers a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the hotel.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 40 miles from Hôtel de France.
- Really friendly couple who run it made us very welcome
- Etablissement mal tenu , malpropre, odeur désagréable
Nous avons apprécié le confort le silence dans la chambre, la propreté…et l extrême gentillesse du couple de gérants
Nous reviendrons avec plaisir
- Très bon accueil, avec le sourire et humour. Gentillesse du personnel. On a beaucoup apprécié. Chambre propre et spacieuse, parfait pour une nuit. Literie confortable. Possibilité de rentrer à l’heure souhaitée. Merci beaucoup.
Arrivé de nuit à 1h30
Reçu avec le sourire alors que je les réveillais en pleine nuit, hôtel ré- ouvert pour moi..
Logis Hôtel d’Angleterre
A former 19th-century coaching inn, Logis Hotel d’Angleterre provides a convenient backdrop for your stay in the peaceful town of Saint-Calais.Logis Hotel d’Angleterre features 11 comfortable rooms. Each room is different but they all feature the standard facilities you expect. Some rooms are fitted with air conditioning and one room features a whirlpool bath.For your comfort, Hotel d’Angleterre features a restaurant serving delicious traditional specialties, including home-made foie gras.The hotel features a central position in the region and is halfway between Le Mans and Orléans, which makes it a convenient choice to travel around the region for leisure or business.
- A pleasant overnight stay. Staff friendly and welcoming. Accommodation and breakfast excellent. Thank you.
- Regarding the previous question none of the “style” choices offered were appropriate aand you should give serious consideration to adding “Traditional” as a choice! This Hotel was indeed “traditional” in the best sense of small town French inexpensive “Logis” style hotels.
- Comfy beds / pillows / duvet, good food, beautiful garden, great location, easy parking (public but free and on street close to the hotel), pleasant staff
- Very clean, well appointed rooms. Perfect for overnight stop.
- Das Frühstück war gut. Die Lage als Zwischenstation für eine Nacht war gut.
Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu
Located in Le Plessis-Dorin, Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu features a garden, tennis court, BBQ area, and free WiFi.At the inn, every room has a closet. Some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.A continental breakfast is available daily at Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu.The accommodation has a sun terrace. You can play minigolf at Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 61 miles from the inn.
- Le calme du lieu en pleine nature. La sympathie de l’hôte. Sobre mais on y trouve L’essentiel
Cadre agréable, bon petit déjeuner, très bon accueil
Très bon rapport qualité/prix, parfait pour passer une nuit de passage
Le personnel est très aimable et souriant et surtout accueillant ! Le cadre est vraiment magnifique, l’existence d’un terrain de tennis, d’un mini-golf et d’étangs à proximité ajoutent vraiment un plus ! Dommage de n’y être resté qu’une nuit, nous aurions aimer profiter encore plus de cet endroit ! Les chambres, refaites récemment, sont très propres.
Je conseille très fortement le petit-déjeuner !!! Nous avons rarement vu un rapport qualité-prix aussi imbattable !!!
Le terrain extérieur avec les étangs, le terrain de tennis…
L’intérieur rénové et propre.
- Le lieu et les activités mises à disposition (tennis…). Personnel très sympathique et accueillant.
Hôtel Saint Jacques
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hôtel Saint Jacques is located in Thorigné-sur-Dué.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hairdryer, rooms at saint jacques xml also have free WiFi.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 69 miles from Hôtel Saint Jacques.
- Good location as we had a wedding nearby. Due to late night partying, one of our party needed to sleep in after our second night. They didn’t charge us for the couple extra hours (we left near 2 pm). They have a great breakfast available for a fee. Parking is off the street in the back of the hotel. The hotel has a large garden with table and chairs.
- Great hotel. Food and wine superb especially the snails and pigs trotter starter 😋
- Bed was very comfy, and the room was what we would expect with a dog. The food was EXCELLENT.
- It’s was great. The service was excellent. Clean and food excellent!
- the hotel alongside its food was of 1st class quality.however being on a main road roundabout it was a little noisy but stopped very early in the evening
Inspiration by balladins La Ferté Bernard
Hôtel balladins La Ferté Bernard is 0.8 mi from the center of Cherré and 1.6 mi from La Ferté-Bernard Train Station. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, free Wi-Fi access and a elevator.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel balladins La Ferté Bernard offer a TV with Canal + and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are able to enjoy a buffet-style breakfast every morning at Hôtel balladins La Ferté Bernard.This hotel is 3.7 mi from the A11 motorway, which leads directly to Le Mans. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good location, and despite being on a trading estate, nice country view at the back. Quiet. Good breakfast, pleasant breakfast room with tv and good view. Friendly manager. Excellent parking. Comfortable bed.
- Comfortable beds and easy to walk our dog. Clean, convenient and easy. Man at the reception was very nice!
- Good sized room and batheoom , all v clean and new, nice view despite position, friendly manager, good breakfast.
- Very simple, but fit for purpose (one night stay during travel). Breakfast buffet quite good!
- We have stayed here before, great location for our stopover on the way to the Dordogne. Just opposite a massive Leclerc supermarket, and a decent restaurant. Good nights sleep, comfy beds. Secure parking.
Kyriad La Ferte Bernard
Located 0.6 mi from the center of La Ferte-Bernard, this hotel offers low-cost accommodations, and a restaurant serving regional cuisine.The guest rooms are simply decorated and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and a desk. Each room also includes a private bathroom that comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in Kyriad La Ferte Bernard’s breakfast area.Free internet access and free parking are also offered on site.
- The breakfast was excellent, croissants were nice and fluffy, tea and coffee were hot. Service was very welcoming but I did miss my marmalade
- Facilities are excellent and very practical. Enjoyed our stay.
- Great price, comfy beds and pillows, generous breakfast. Friendly staff.
- We had a large suitcase and since there are no elevators, we were able to get a ground-floor room facing the back. This was nice because you had no one passing by as you might have on the parking lot side. The room had everything we needed and the breakfast was a full buffet of food that was worth the price.
- Great shower and a hedgehog on the lawn in the morning!
Campanile La Ferté-Bernard
Located just a few miles away from the city center of La Ferté-Bernard, this hotel will seduce you with its convivial atmosphere, its comfort and its prices.In the heart of the Sarthe, near a network of canals formed by the tributaries of the Huisne, know as the Venice of the west, our town awaits you with the delight of its fortresses, canals, banks, windmills and the remarkable church, Noter-Dame des Marais, in a flamboyant Gothic style.Campanile La Ferte-Bernard is in an ideal location, 0.6 mi from the center of town, 3.1 mi from the train station and directly accessible from the exit to the A11.
- Reception lady very helpful. Very happy to speak in English
- The rooms are basic but they have everything you need. No curtains, just wind down shutters which are very effective at keeping light out. We were on the 1st floor and had a quiet night. At Campanile (and other similar motels) your experience is very much defined by your neighbours and how quiet they are. This one is in a handy location for main roads, and there is a lovely large lake and river to walk around if you make a bit of an effort to walk to it (maybe 1/4 mile). On a summer’s night it is a very nice walk with plenty of nature to see (otters, kingfishers).
Independent Access from outside
Opportunity TK make a free tee
- L’accueil est parfait et le rapport qualité prix très satisfaisant
Petit dej copieux
Gite de la Coispillière
Set in Ceton, on the edge of a forest, Gite de la Coispillière is a three-bedroom holiday home dating back to the 17th century. It has a 1500 squares yards garden with barbecue facilities, a 100 square yards terrace.Gite de la Coispillière offers a fully equipped kitchen and living room with fireplace. There is a elevator that will enable people with reduced mobility to access the top floor.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Nogent-le-Rotrou is 9.3 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Valennes Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valennes Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!