9 Best Hotels To Stay In Valareña Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valareña Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valareña Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valareña Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valareña Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valareña Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valareña Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Valareña Aragon:
Hotel Santuario de Sancho Abarca
Located in Tauste in the region of Aragon, 15 miles from Tudela, Hotel Santuario de Sancho Abarca features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Villafranca is 28 miles from Hotel Sancho Abarca, and Fitero is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Santuario de Sancho Abarca.
- I enjoyed the very isolated location, in the wild. Very friendly and helpful guy at the reception. Simplicity of the place. Striking morning view.
- Unfortunately we had the last roomand was very smallas they put an extra bed in the room which was only meant as a single.The guy who we first met was very friendlylThe waiter in the restaurant was miserable
- If you want 24 hrs to a day in total peace and quiet, this hotel is perfect. Have stayed here before and would certainly stay again.
- The view is excellent, drive up not too bad. 5km gravel road, but very doable.
- We loved the views from the hotel gardens. A stunning location right next to the Bardenas Reales National Park. Staff friendly and lovely bathroom.
A Corona del Reino
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A Corona del Reino offers accommodations in Ejea de los Caballeros, just 24 miles from Tudela.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sos del Rey Católico is 26 miles from A Corona del Reino, and Borja is 29 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 32 miles away.
- Amazing welcome , visited 5 castles in a day . Hotel’s history was exceptional and the owners were very proud
- Very nice, the landlords are very hospitable, helpful, happy to explain history of this exceptional accommodation
The owner is the most friendlt helpful person.
He greets you everyday with a smile and hand shake. Then delivers a great breakfast to get your day started. The hotel has character and charm along with alot of history. If you are in the area go and stay here its perfect.
- The owner was attentive and friendly and the facility is beautiful
We arrived and very large old oak doors were opened for our motorcycle to be parked.
The owner greeted us like long lost friends so friendly
The hotel was lovely, the bedroom was nice and clean, good shower.
The owner escorted us into town and showed us around we not understanding Spanish and he not knowing what we were saying, but so friendly he was fantastic
The town was quite but had all you need for our very short stay
Breakfast was wonderful and plentiful
We would recommend a stay here well worth the trip.
Hotel Ciudad De Ejea
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ciudad De Ejea offers accommodations in Ejea de los Caballeros.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 24 miles from Hotel Ciudad De Ejea, and Sos del Rey Católico is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Stayed here many times in the past. The hotel is clean and quiet and the overall package, with breakfast included, is probably the best value we have had in Spain. There’s a Pizza restaurant open to the public, downstairs in the evening but there is absolutely no noise from the establishment. Air conditioning was very welcome and the cleaning ladies (from Bulgaria) do a great job.
- L’accueil, chambre spacieuse et confortable, et petit déjeuner copieux.
- La habitación muy comoda para un hotel de 3 estrellas, y la ubicación perfecta.
- Cama cómoda y habitación muy silenciosa. Buena limpieza
- El personal amable, muy limpio, su situación casi centrica y un desayuno suficiente.
Hotel Salvevir offers accommodations in Ejea de los Caballeros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 24 miles from Hotel Salvevir, and Sos del Rey Católico is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Salvevir.
Hotel closed on a Sunday but was contacted by e mail and arrival time arranged and all worked perfect. Very well equipped hotel and helpful reception had every thing required except a evening restaurant, very limited choice available in town. Breakfast very adaquate. Good parking inside or out.
Certainly reccomended. Short walk to town center
- Desde luego la atención del personal que estaba allí trabajando así como la higiene y los servicios del hotel
Hotel moderno con instalaciones seminuevas.
Personal muy amable y servicial.
La relación calidad precio es muy buena.En todos los sentidos,confort,atención de los empleados,limpieza,ubicación,…es de notable.
- La atencion de Rebeca su recepcionista. La ubicacion en una zona tranquila y cerca de todo. La habitacion rayando la perfeccion. El desayuno incluido, mas que suficiente. La limpieza del establecimiento.
- Hotel closed on a Sunday but was contacted by e mail and arrival time arranged and all worked perfect. Very well equipped hotel and helpful reception had every thing required except a evening restaurant, very limited choice available in town. Breakfast very adaquate. Good parking inside or out.
Hotel Aire de Bardenas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Aire de Bardenas offers accommodations in Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Olite is 28 miles from Hotel Aire de Bardenas, and Arnedo is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 39 miles from the property.
We took one of the bubble rooms. What an amazing experience! Their views are truly unique.
The rest of the facilities of the hotel were also really well thought and with an amazing design, you truly feel like you are in the moon!
Aside from this, the restaurant menu and service was excellent! I highly recommend it.
- Cool interesting minimalist hotel architecture, surrounded by fields and mountain views, caring friendly staff, great location, close to the amazing deserts of Bardenas Reales, Cabezo de Castildetierra and all that, the town of Tudela is quite nice with stunning cathedral and Arguedas up the road with cave dwellings in cliff face
Restaurant excellent et original
- Modern eco-concept dog-friendly hotel on outskirts of La Rioja, surrounded by fruit trees and vegetable gardens, they have Tesla electric car chargers, and a large modern pool with bar service – very refreshing after a hot car ride. Staff were lovely, if sometimes a little slow. We thought the leaving pack of water & fruit was great touch.
A gem of a stay in the desert.
Boutique design hotel in the middle of the Spanish desert. It was our first time to this region of Spain and it was really magical place to stay and soak up the sun and desert landscape. There’s also a pool!
We booked the room with the outdoor bath tub….a real unique experience!
We never left the premises during our entire stay – we wanted to enjoy the hotel every chance we hand.
We really enjoyed our meals at the restaurant.
For those that need to stay connected – the WIFI is relatively strong.
For lovers of design, nature and a truly unique and unforgettable experience – this hotel is a MUST!
- We took one of the bubble rooms. What an amazing experience! Their views are truly unique.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Sekia offers accommodations in Ejea de los Caballeros, just 22 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Villafranca is 31 miles from Hotel Sekia, and Sos del Rey Católico is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Las habitaciones eran muy espaciosas, la cama era grande y cómoda. Y el baño cumplía su función a la perfección. Nos hospedamos en la segunda planta y allí había una terraza enorme, en la que se podía contemplar las estrellas.
Hotel bien decorado y limpio.
La habitación bonita y correcta.
- Calidad por encima del precio. Cómodo, limpio y muy tranquilo.
La qualité de la literie.
La grandeur de la chambre.
La grandeur de la salle de bain.
Le bon fonctionnement de la climatisation.
- Das Hotel liegt zwar etwas abseits,aber wer dorthin fährt, hat sowieso ein Auto dabei .Ruhige Lage, ausserhalb der Stadt.Sehr nettes Personal,grossräumiges Zimmer,alles sauber und modern . Beim Frühstück muss man etwas nachfragen .Rundherum viel Kultur und interessante historische Landschaft , wie Sos del Rey,San Juan de la Pena oder Las Bardenas Reales. Wir werden gerne wiederkommen .
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hospedería Sádaba offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sádaba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tudela is 23 miles from Hospedería Sádaba, and Olite is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Muy buen servicio y atención. Bien ubicado.
Instalaciones muy correctas y un ambiente relajado y agradable. Con una gran oferta cultural cerca.
O hotel é charmoso, em um prédio muito antigo, cheio de misticismo. Me senti na idade média.
Foi apenas um hotel de trânsito, pois cheguei tarde e sai bem cedo.
O quarto era confortável e limpo. A decoração era mística.
- La amabilidad de la recepcionista y personal del restaurante
- Raro trovare un posto simile! La simpatia, lo staff incredibilmente gentile, la qualità del cibo inimmaginabile in un paese come Sadaba. Grazie a tutti anche da parte di mio figlio???
- El edificio es histórico, eso le da un encanto especial. El pueblo es pequeñín, no hay muchos sitios donde comer.
- Muy buen servicio y atención. Bien ubicado.
Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana offers accommodations in Tauste, just 27 miles from Zaragoza.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 21 miles from Hotel El Patiaz Rana, and Borja is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 21 miles from Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana.
- The owners were really friendly and made us at home. The breakfast was served with an extra serve of Spanish hospitality.
- La gentilezza di Manolo il gestore dell’Hotel! Carinissimo!
- Vriendelijk onthaal, ruime kamer, schoon, mogelijkheid om fietsen veilig binnen te zetten. Ontbijt ok
- Personnel très gentils et accueillants ,petit hotel très propre et bien décoré malgré une ville moche et a moitié abandonnée
- La qualité de l accueil et les attentions au cours du séjour :mise à disposition de documentation touristique; soins apportés au petit déjeuner
Camino de las Bardenas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Camino de las Bardenas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arguedas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tudela is 8 miles from Camino de las Bardenas, and Olite is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 41 miles away.
- Superbe accueil des propriétaires. Très serviable, toujours prêts à vous rendre service, très à l’écoute.
- Très bon accueil, la gérante très imable. Bon literie, tout est très propre. La demi-pension avec grand choix des plats de qualité maison. Très contente de notre séjour!
- L accueil est très chaleureux ; La propriétaire est aux petits soins et devance les besoins ,établissement à recommander
Accueil très aimable et efficace
Restauration très bonne, variété et quantité excellentes, prix de même
très bonne literie
Siamo arrivati durante la festa cittadina annuale. La proprietaria ci ha fornito un alloggio (a 30 metri dall’hotel) stupendo. Affacciato sulla piazza principale, direttamente sulla plaza de toros (niente corride, solo giuochi con i torelli).
Sistemazione imprevista ma stupenda.
La posizione è ottimale per la visita del territorio, in particolare per l’accesso al deserto Las Bardenas Reales (location dei film di Sergio Leone…)
Top Hotels In Valareña Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valareña Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valareña Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valareña Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!