9 Best Hotels To Stay In Tocina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Tocina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tocina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tocina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tocina Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tocina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tocina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Tocina Andalucía:
Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona offers accommodations in Carmona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Seville is 21 miles from Casa Palacio Casa Carmona, and Écija is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 15 miles from Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona.
Beautiful, classically traditional, traditionally classical.
Home of Spanish Grandees.
So much detail.
19th century, don’t expect the 21st.
- Everything! From the entrance, the smell of the time, the delicate style of the place, the amazing service of Felipe during our short stay! It was like a dream with this amazing feeling you are welcome as special guest by a friend!
- The owner was fantastic, full of information, very proud of his hotel and county.
- It’s great that places like this exist and I can experience the way Andalusian history. It’s the unique experience, and I’m going to explore for sure similar sites whenever this is possible. The place didn’t lose a feeling of being home, not just another bed and another fancy hotel.
Stunning building in a quaint location (so access could be easier but not the fault of the Hotel!)
Welcome and attentiveness of all staff is excellent.
Would recommend without hesitation but one has to accept that Carmona and it’s narrow streets mean that it is better visited in a small hired car rather than the Bentley!
- Beautiful, classically traditional, traditionally classical.
Alcázar de la Reina
One of our top picks in Carmona.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Alcázar de la Reina offers accommodations in Carmona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Seville is 21 miles from Alcázar de la Reina, and Écija is 31 miles away. Seville Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very quiet hotel and location, smiling efficient staff, incredibly comfortable mattress. Wonderful view from my room at the front of the hotel
- It is a beautiful building located within the walls of the town. The standard room was a reasonable size and had a four poster bed.
- We found the hotel very appealing in its presentation. Incredible views from the front. Also, we happened to need medical help during our stay, and member of staff Melissa deserves a mention for her assistance. She was great, thankyou.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff friendly. Good location. Relaxed atmosphere.
- The most beautifully decorated hotel I have ever seen. The furniture in rhe room, especially the comfortable armchair. It was my Mum’s favourite.
El Rincón de las Descalzas
It is quite easy getting to El Rincón de las Descalzas Hotel as it is situated in the very center of Carmona, just 15 miles from Seville.
Its rooms are connected by flowered patios and picturesque paths smelling of orange blossom and incense, with the calming sound of the fountains in the background. Calmness combines with modern comfort and luxury.
There are thirteen architecturally different and individually decorated rooms.
- Based on on-line reviews there appears to be significant discrepancy on quality of rooms. We upgraded to a suite with fireplace which was truly charming, a few pictures on the walls would have made it perfect. Beautiful woodwork, candlelit hallways and colourful courtyards. PARKING TIP: Park in the outdoor Public Parking Lot (free) next to the Parador. By far the easiest place to park without having to drive on any of the extremely narrow streets. Honestly, you don’t want to take your car in there, we squeezed down one street with about 2-cm left to spare.
- Comfortable king bed – large well-appointed bathroom – quiet
Bed really nice.
..great antiwue feel to place. I had s bad cold and staff looked after me v well. Would love to revisit
- The location is great! The staff was very accommodating and helpful and the place itself is a gem (architecture and decoration)
- Very traditional hotel. This is why we liked it. It was clean, excellent value for the cost. Located in the heart of Carmona.
Hacienda Los Jinetes
Hacienda Los Jinetes is an historic hotel, set in a 16th-century former royal house. Featuring a distinctive Baroque style, it is 9.3 miles from Seville and offers an outdoor pool and hot tub.Rooms and suites at the hotel are air conditioned. They come with a seating area and TV. There is also a minibar, safe and fan. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Innovative cuisine is served in the hotel dining room. There is a bar and barbecue facilities are available.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available. You can hire a bicycle or car and there is 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
- Amazing place with wonderful owner! Beautiful building and garden! Tasty breakfast and dinner with great wine!
- Super location, out of the city. Since 7 years we are working in the summertime in the area, with a big group. The food is every day different and verry good, adapted to or needs and demands. Real good location for big groups, swimming pool, bar at pool area…Owners are real nice people…so for me max score overall…
- The style of the building. It was an old hacienda with beautiful statues decorating the garden. The pool was surrounded by palm trees. The lady who ran the hotel felt like a friend and other staff were wonderful.
- The staff were very attentive. The swimming pool was large, great for families. Food was very tasty with fresh ingredients used. Lots of space to move around. If you want a taste of rural Spain, this is the place for you.
- Everything we wanted to explore – in utmost comfort – of the real Spain
Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona is located in Carmona, just 20 miles from Seville.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Écija is 31 miles from Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona, and Constantina is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 15 miles from Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona.
The convent is right in the midle of oldtown so it´s easy to go from there to anywhere. the nuns were super attentious, and even cared to give me a detailed tour around the facility.
the breakfast was good, the rooms had great view and where comfy.
- Very welcoming sister. Peaceful residence as expected.
- Location, cleanliness,quiet, nuns are very kind, nice old church /chapel, heater , dispenser, window to see out, elevators,nice garden ..i will return back again!
- Very central and close to lots of bars and restaurants. The nuns were pleasant and helpful. A great place to spend a short time there.
- A very quiet place in the center. Atmospheric too. Very good value.
- The convent is right in the midle of oldtown so it´s easy to go from there to anywhere. the nuns were super attentious, and even cared to give me a detailed tour around the facility.
Parador de Carmona
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador de Carmona offers accommodations in Carmona, just 21 miles from Seville. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Écija is 31 miles from Parador de Carmona, and Constantina is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 15 miles from Parador de Carmona.
- A wonderful property which works well as a parador. Carmona is a brilliant small town that is excellent for walking around. The parador is at the top of the village so is perfect base. Friendly staff as well.
- Fabulous location and architecture; outstanding views
It is always a pleasure to stay in this wonderful parador. It is ideal to visit Sevilla and other places nearby.
Excellent kitchen !
We had a beautiful view from our room on the surrounding area. This Parador is exceptionally well located. It is quiet and close to the old town city center and on top of a hill overlooking the plains surrounding Carmona. You also have a breathtaking view from the large terrace where you can sit and enjoy a drink from the bar.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
We loved the walk down to the garden and the poolarea.
There are a lot of excellent restaurants at walking distance from the parador.
- Great old palace, very well maintained with great views.
Hotel San Pedro
Located in Carmona, 20 miles from Seville, Hotel San Pedro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Constantina is 28 miles from Hotel San Pedro, and Dos Hermanas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 14 miles from Hotel San Pedro.
- Ideal location to explore the old town and easy to find. The bar downstairs closed at 10 p.m. so no noise and was open early if you wanted breakfast. Parking out of season was free on the streets but I think it could be a problem in high season but there was an underground car park a short distance from the hotel. If the door to the hotel is closed when you arrive go around the corner to the bar.
- Het cafetaria/ontbijtzaal was fantastisch! Keus voor ontbijt minimaal overigens (broodje met of zonder ham), maar op elk moment van de dag zitten er mensen uit het dorp met elkaar te praten. Heerlijk om te zitten. Wel veel soorten gebak, ijs en drank.
le bar est ideal pour y prendre son petit déjeuner.
la situation de l’hotel est ideale pour rayonner dans la région
- El edificio es antiguo y bien conservado. La habitación amplia
- Это было лучшее размещение за 17 дней путешествия! Прекрасный хозяин: быстро, чётко, информативно – полный восторг! Номер невероятно просторный, чистый, очень удобные кровати, в ванной крючки для полотенец и всё отлично работает. Вид из номера на старый город просто открыточный, хоть сразу на рекламный буклет Кармоны! От двери отеля до ворот старого города не более 100 метров. Справа от отеля свободные бесплатные места для автомобиля, слева от отеля платный подземный паркинг. Местные жители сказали, что оставлять машину на бесплатной парковке абсолютно безопасно. Мы в этом убедились на собственном опыте. В номере: балкон, кондиционер, телевизор и три стула, а не один стул на всех! Бар и кафетерий отеля выходят на боковую улицу, поэтому их совершенно не слышно, а меж тем, это один из самых популярных баров у местного населения. В номере отличная звукоизоляция.
Posada San Fernando
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada San Fernando offers accommodations in Carmona, just 20 miles from Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Écija is 31 miles from Posada San Fernando, and Constantina is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel boutique in a nice small and authentic town! The location was excellent: just in the middle of the city in a beautiful square. You have direct view of it from the window room, alongside the main city cathedral. You can easily walk within the town. Easy access to a public free parking. Friendly staff. Quality room, nice bathroom 😉
- The Posada was directly in the San Fernando Plaza. It was easy to walk to everything! Although there was a cafe/bar on the property we chose to eat at other restaurants in the area. The best part was that there were 4-5 to pick from as soon as you stepped out the front door! The WiFi worked great and the room was lovely and very comfortable. 10/10 recommend!
- A nice hotel if you prefer ambience over luxury. Simple, clean and friendly, helpful staff.
- Centrally located with really lovely people and a very good breakfast. It is in the main square so the building is old and characterful.
- Great location, good value in a beautiful small town. We chose a smaller room as we were just there one night and it was fine.
Hotel Palmero is just a 5 minute drive from Seville San Pablo Airport, right by the A-4 Highway. Guests can enjoy rooms with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Palmero include air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar. Bathroom amenities are also provided. Rooms for smokers are available.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and on-site baggage storage. Public areas are smoke-free, air conditioned and heated.There is easy access to central Sevilla, the SE-30 and Santa Justa Train Station from Hotel Palmero. The historic city of Carmona is 7 minute drive away.
- Very convenient for airport thought taxi fare was very high.
- Excellent and convenient position to airport and onward journey by car next day, relative to room price a very good place to stay
- Good place – restaurant nearby – easy to cycle to from airport using google maps
- Helpful staff who told us exactly how and where to get the bus into the city
- This is a gem of a property. Was only a 2* but an extremely nice 2*, was bit like a guest house really, I felt it was quaint. Had everything you needed and was nice and quiet.
Top Hotels In Tocina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tocina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tocina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tocina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!