9 Best Hotels To Stay In Tappen British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tappen British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tappen British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tappen British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tappen British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tappen British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tappen British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Tappen British Columbia:
Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm offers accommodations in Salmon Arm, just 30 miles from Vernon. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Sun Peaks is 30 miles from Podollan Inn – Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great hotel restaurant. Good rooms and location for travelers. Just off the highway route
- The accommodations for the guests with pets is very poor. We felt like we were in a barn. The room was not clean, lights didn’t work and the fridges all hum loudly. Also in this ‘older’ pet friendly section, the walls clunked with noise all night!
- Bed was comfortable. Arrived in town at 6am so went to fill out registration forms. Spoke to very nice young man who took all my info including my card. Explained I wouldn’t get back till after 8pm due to swim meet at pool. He said everything was good to go and I could pick up my room key then.
- Breakfast was great, not only the continental breakfast but my husband was able to order off the menu. The price was greatly discounted for hotel guests. The room was much larger than expected. The hotel is a little older but the room with all it’s amenities was up to par with brand new hotels. We will stay there again and have already recommended it to friends.
- The beds are very comfortable and we like that there are tile floors in the pet friendly rooms.
Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm
One of our top picks in Salmon Arm.Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm is located in Salmon Arm, just 31 miles from Vernon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Sun Peaks is 30 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 52 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm.
- The room was satisfactory and breakfast was included with your stay. Bring your bathing suit as one could enjoy the pool and the hot tub, however; no attached shower facilities. Hotel staff was overall friendly.
- A fantastic breakfast for hungry cross country skiers. Thank you
- Fantastic hotel,,,,,,,clean large rooms GREAT breakfast ,,,great area will for sure stay there again when in Salmon Arm,,,
- Looks like a new facility, friendly staff and nice clean rooms
- The breakfast room was large which is nice as most hotels breakfast areas are small! Also good selection for breakfast.
Super 8 Salmon Arm
Located along Trans Canada Highway 1, this motel is across from Arena Sports Centre & Hockey Rink. It features a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Super 8 Salmon Arm. The simply styled rooms also include a small fridge and coffee-making facilities.The Salmon Arm Super 8 is within a 5-minute drive of Centenoka Park Mall and Piccadilly Place Mall. Salmon Arm Golf & Country Club is 4 miles away.
- It was clean, neat and met my overnight expectations. Breakfast was made available.
- Good, simple accommodation. Great for a one night stay in our travels. Room was quiet.
- Very comfortable. Location excellent. Breakfast just right
- The location is next to Canada Hwy 1, a good stop for a 1-night rest. Breakfast was good.
- breakfast was 0K. Had a waffle maker. Butter was cooled, but not too cold to spread.
Best Western Salmon Arm Inn
Located off the Trans-Canadian Highway and 5 minutes drive from Salmon Arm town center and the waterfront, this hotel offers rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are accessible to all rooms in the Best Western Salmon Arm Inn. The rooms also have a sitting area and coffee making facilities.Guests are served a daily breakfast buffet and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel has a indoor pool and hot tub.Best Western Inn is a 5 minute walk from shopping at the Centenoka Park Mall. The Salmon Arm Museum & Heritage Association is half a mile from the hotel.
- The bed was great, the pool and hot tub were awesome and we had a really fun time
- We missed breakfast, but the coffee was good. Our room was clean and fresh. The bed was way too comfy( reason for missing breakfast).
- Hot breakfast. Excellent scrambled eggs, real cutlery & crockery in breakfast room.
- Loved complimentary breakfast and wifi. Hot tub was a great bonus
Beds were super comfortably. But what I liked most about this hotel was how nice the staff was!
The pool was a bonus.
Travelodge Salmon Arm
Located in Salmon Arm in the region of British Columbia, 30 miles from Vernon, Travelodge Salmon Arm features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sun Peaks is 28 miles from Travelodge Salmon Arm, and Silver Star is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Excellent value at this property. The beds are SUPER comfy, wifi was fast, staff are wonderful and the pool and hot tub were nice and clean. Sitting in the hot tub in the morning with the sun streaming in was perfect! Best of all the rate is excellent and lowest priced in Salmon Arm.
I’m a swimmer. Their pool was clean, available, good water balance… in other words…. the pool chemistry was spot on, no smells, foam, scum lines around the water level.
The room size was perfect for myself and my husband if he was with me. Coffee in the morning was lovely.
I slept 14 hours so the bed was excellent!
Breakfast was waffles … need I say more.
Close ….walking distance to Walmart, winners etc. If I had wanted to go .
I needed rest, warmth, comfort, exercise…. it provided me with all my needs.
- In room is bright, bed is good, and have enought facilities.
- Just needed a place to sleep while visiting family in Salmon Arm. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed and clean room. Good value. We had breakfast with our family so can’t rate the continental breakfast. The staff were fine with us bringing our little grandsons for a swim and they had such a fun time so that was a major bonus!
- The person on the desk when we checked out was super friendly.
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort offers accommodations in Squilax, just 12 miles from Sun Peaks. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Kamloops Airport is 38 miles away.
- Location is excellent, restaurant and lobby are nicely lay out, very attractive and authentic.
- The exercise area was excellent and the dining and room service was great!
- Everything!!! Looking forward to coming back in the future
- It was a beautiful place. Service was fantastic. Food was very good and room was clean and comfortable
- Everything was perfect. Excellent cuisine! Friendly Staff! Comfortable Room!
Sicamous Super 8
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sicamous Super 8 offers accommodations in Sicamous, just 19 miles from Taft. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.
- #1 the beds were sooo..comfy! ? most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in.Hotel was super clean and the deskclerk was very friendly.The only negative I would say..I found the complimentary breakfast a little wanting..I was really looking forward to fresh homemade wafles ?..but it wasn’t very busy giving the time of year I’m sure.. so I can understand not wanting to waist food? All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would totally stay there again as well as recommend them to anyone planning a stay in the area..as it is a nice convenient central location for anyone wanting to explore the area ? two thumbs up super 8!
- Good Location,close to pub/restaurant and nice clean rooms.Good value for money
The Super 8 was close to a great looking restaurant closed for the season, and close to other restaurants and a boat dock. An open restaurant/bar was within sight of the building.
Our room was freshly painted and carpeted. Bedding was good.
- very very friendly we arrived extremely late too busy to use WiFi or eat at the hotel.
- Pleased with the bedroom and shower, just what we needed, we were happy to book and extra night. Suni in the office was a good man, made us feel welcome and enjoyed talking with him.
Jade Mountain Motel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jade Mountain Motel offers accommodations in Chase.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Kamloops Airport is 36 miles away.
- Peter, the proprietor was very friendly and helpful!
- Nice rustic room with big deck. Good staff. Clean. Very good for overnight stay.
- Incredible deal for the money – would have still loved it at a much higher price. The proprietors were lovely people who were very friendly and customer-oriented. They also have a convenient little gas station/gift shop/snack shop next door.
Excellent customer service! One of the best customer service experiences I have had. We arrived after the office closed (we called ahead to say we would be late) we rang the bell and were greeted with a smile and was then escorted to our rooms where the owner showed us how to run the air conditioning, made sure we could work the tv/wifi and made sure we had enough pillows and if we were comfortable.
I would stay here again! Great value for the money and the customer service was priceless!
- Friendly owners that you just like right away.The place has a gas station that is full service a convenient store with all the necessity’s and more.You can also have breakfast,hamburger,tacos or home made soup.
Chase Country Inn
Located in Chase, 30 miles from Kamloops, Chase Country Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kamloops Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- We had to come to town for a funeral, i was going to book a hotel in Kamloops. Sure glad we booked in Chase instead.
- Staff was extremely pleasant. Their restaurant was incredible.
- The rooms are big. The showers are very good. We had a comfortable stay. Also, the owners are very nice and even helped to plan the itin for our next day. We watched the salmon run which is about 15 mins away from the inn. Chase Country Inn also has just opened a cafe serving Hong Kong and Asia dishes and the cafe opens on Sunday as well.
- Staff were very friendly. We were upgraded to a larger room with a kitchen. My two little dogs loved their stay!
- Personal service offered, friendly people, welcoming
Top Hotels In Tappen British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tappen British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tappen British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tappen British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!