9 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa María de Meyá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Meyá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Santa María De Meyá Catalonia:
Situated next to Terradets Lake, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with spectacular views of the lake and Montsec Mountains. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Terradets are equipped with a flat-screen TV, safe and air conditioning. They also feature a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer. Most of the rooms enjoy beautiful views.A tour desk is available to guests at Terradets Hotel. Sport activities like horse riding, fishing and water sports are offered. There is also a children’s miniclub.Traditional and nouveau cuisine is served in the hotel’s Lake Restaurant. There is also a café and buffet restaurant.
- Quite place, comfortable bed, clean. Beautiful view and area near the hotel.
- Good value though it’s dated, but friendly and a great location for climbing and other activities in and around the area.
- Very helpful staff. Location great next to the lake and mountains.
- Clean and comfortable. Helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Free parking. Beautiful view. Great breakfast!
- Amazing views. Definitely book a room with lake view and balcony
Hotel Alegret is located in the centre of Tremp, in the north of the province of Lleida in Catalunya. It is a family-run hotel offering free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a bar.All rooms in the Alegret have central heating. They also come with a telephone and a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Hotel Alegret has a snack bar with a sun terrace and a communal seating area with newspapers.The hotel is located just a 3-minute walk from Tremp’s railway and coach stations, and opposite the Town Hall. Lleida-Alguaire Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- Thank you Davide. A comfortable & relaxed return to a favourite hotel. Will certainly be back again.
Todo en general. Regentado maravillosamente por David, persona muy agradable, simpática y de una gran calidad humana.
Un fuerte abrazo David:
El responsable de l’establiment va ser molt amable, ens va explicar tot de rutes per poder fer per la zona, restaurants per poder anar a sopar i altres imputs turistics.
En l’hotel hi ha ascensor.
- Camas comodisimas, atención exccelente, íbamos de paso una noche y nos dieron muchísimas ideas de visitas por la zona. Volveríamos a repetir!
Relación calidad precio más que superado!
Trato excelente del personal, nos atendieron a la perfección y nunca nos faltó nada. Además nos ayudaron a decidir nuestras rutas turísticas, haciéndolas mucho más completas.
La habitación espaciosa, camas grandes, cómodas y muy bien equipadas por la época del año.
Cenas de calidad, comida muy buena y gran cantidad.
Muy recomendable para pasar unos días y visitar toda la zona.
Hotel Segle XX
Dating from 1880, Segle XX is a family-run hotel in centre of Tremp, capital of the Pallars Jussà Region. It features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens.Each of the rooms at Hotel Segle XX is air conditioned and comes with a work desk. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities can be found in the bathroom.Traditional Catalan meals, with modern touches, are served at the Segle XX’s restaurant. The menu changes seasonally. There is also a comfortable bar.24-hour reception is available at the hotel. It also has a business centre, a games room and a private car park, which is free for motorcycle.Tremp lies 35.4 miles from Lleida-Alguaire Airport, in the valley of the Noguera Pallaresa River.
- Delightful people. Lovely corner room. Very central location within walking distance of all Tremp has to offer.
- Nice location downtown, they had a secured parking spot for my motorcycle in the basement and did not charge me for it
- Small though comfortable room. Very clean with great wifi reception. Good shower, ( important after time on the road ). Pleasant, helpful staff and a reasonable breakfast The price was fair.
Stuff on the reception was super friendly, a real pleasure to deal with them. Property and our room very clean. Updated bathroom. A big swimming poll is a plus. You can come with your pet which is marvellous.
Everybody (except one waiter) very nice and friendly.
- The staff was very friendly and the facilities were very big and clean.
Casa Lola is set in Talarn, 5 minutes’ drive from Talarn Reservoir, 54.1 miles north of Lerida. It offers modern apartments with free Wi-Fi and a free guided tour of the town upon request.Each heated apartment comes with a fan, work desk and TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Apartments have a dining table and kitchenette with a fridge and coffee maker.The bar and restaurant serves typical local dishes made with produce from Casa Lola’s own vegetable garden. A la carte and set menu option are available.A communal washing machine can be found on the first floor of the apartment building. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Andorra and the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve are within a 2-hour drive away.
- Nice hosts, quiet location and good restaurant attached. Talaria is very quiet. Easy parking for motorbike in main public car park below Casa Lola.
- Excellent food, very nice staff and beautifull location
- El trato de la anfitriona sin duda lo mejor, pero además, la habitación a pesar de pequeña, muy funcional y no le faltaba de nada. Excelente temperatura de la habitación. Muy bien situada. Un alojamiento que cubrió y superó nuestras expectativas.
- Los propietarios son extremadamente amables y atentos. El trato es muy familiar y cercano. El apartamente es un poco pequeño pero tiene de todo y te hace sentir como en casa. El restaurante ofrece una gran variedad de platos de la región con un sabor exquisito. Y además es dog-friendly. Muy recomendable!
- la gentillesse de la patronne, la cuisine excellente
La Casa Dels Peixos
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, La Casa Dels Peixos is located in Montmagastre. Set by Serra d’Aubenç i Roc de Cogul Mountain Range the holiday home features a restaurant serving homemade meals.Including free Wi-Fi and heating, each stylish room features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge available for guests, as well as a games room and library.La Casa Dels Peixos has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace. Set by Rialb River, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking. Ponts is 12.4 miles away. Manresa and Lleida are within 49.7 miles from the property.
Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Could easily relax here for a couple of days
- Swimming pool and natural surrounds. Good hosts .prperty beautifully maintained .
- We had a fantastic four course meal including two fresh trout from their trout farm, which were expertly prepared along with the other courses by the wife of the couple who run the place. Although neither of the couple spoke much English we managed to get buy with the help of Google translate on the host’s phone. Breakfast was good also. Our hosts seemed to get as much enjoyment looking after us. The hotel is a long way from any towns or villages, but easy to find and very peaceful. We look forward to returning sometime.
- Beautiful location, lovely hosts, evening meal was 6 courses and of the highest standard.
- lovely hosts. Beautiful setting and lovely pool area
- Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager
Offering rooms with views of the surrounding Àger Valley, Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager is set in the hamlet of Fontdepou. It features a restaurant, terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Restaurante Port d’Ager has simple, rustic décor. There is heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Port d`Àger’s restaurant, which offers views mountain views. There is also a café-bar.The surrounding Montsec Mountains are ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Camarasa Lake is less than 12.4 miles from the hotel.The village of Àger can be reached in 10 minutes by car, while Balaguer and Lleida are within 37.3 miles of the hotel.
The location is beautiful situated at a viewpoint.
The owner el Capitain Jordi and his brother David are friendly, down to earth and great guys.
Amazing skies. Take a short walk up the slope from the hotel and Jordi has started building a platform to view the skies. The area is a protected zone from light pollution due to the local observatory and the stars are brighter than I have ever seen.
The hotel is clean with spacious and well designed rooms. The wifi is first rate. The toilets and showers are great.
Breakfast was generous with good cuts of meat and cheese. There was also a nice fire to welcome us in the chill of the morning. Great choice of music as well.
Jordi also gave us some great recommendations for local amenities and walks. Saved us going all the way to punta Montana to go the gorge – only had to drive a little further from corca.
See view from our room in the photo.
- It is a quiet hotel by the road, 5 min drive from Ager. Views from the bedroom were really nice. The staff was friendly and helpful, giving us advice about what to see in the area. Good breakfast (different meat, cheese, fresh croissants, eggs).
- El personal molt atent, l’establiment molt net. Tot molt correcte.
- Nos alojamos en la parte nueva de Port d’Ager y la habitación era muy nueva. La cama cómoda, el baño muy bien cuidado y limpio y el agua caliente salía con presión. Las vistas eran preciosas. Por la noche, nos ofrecieron cenar allí aplicándonos la media pensión. El desayuno era de calidad y muy bueno. Tenían opciones de leche y el café te lo preparaban ellos (algo inusual en otros hoteles donde el desayuno es buffete). El personal muy amable y servicial. Sin duda volveremos a disfrutar de la piscina que tenían en el exterior.
- The location is beautiful situated at a viewpoint.
Hostal Buenos Aires
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering a children’s playground and sun terrace, Hostal Buenos Aires is located in Tremp, 20.5 miles from Sort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have views of the mountain or garden. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and hiking. Llavorsí is 27.3 miles from Hostal Buenos Aires, while Ponst is 23.6 miles from the property.
- The friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the innovative cuisine.
- The hotel was located in a convenient location, with a good restaurant where you could eat inside or outside. Above all, the staff were all extremely helpful and friendly; nothing was too much trouble. We’d highly recommend this hotel.
- Excellent air conditioned clean accommodation, very friendly and helpful staff. Bar was handy and although I didn’t eat in the restaurant the menu and food looked great.
Staff really welcoming and helpful
Offered us to let the bikes in their closed parking.
Globally its a good hotel to stay the night but really simple.
- No cenamos en el restaurante así que no puedo opinar. Pero la chica que nos proporcionó el desayuno fue encantadora.
Monestir de Les Avellanes
This establishment is a unique place, situated at the foot of the Sierra del Montsec and in the territory of the Counts of Urgell.Monastic traditions of hospitality have been preserved here and the refurbished facilities are ideal for business or tourist stays. The place combines history with modern facilities in a warm and comfortable setting. It is situated in the municipality of Os de Balaguer in the Pyrenean foothills and offers a spectacularly beautiful natural setting and with many cultural sites nearby to visit.
- Todo en general, Mucha tranquilidad y un trato estupendo
- Tranquil and beautiful surroundings, could hear the birds in the morning, which is always surprising in Spain. The monastery wine was excellent, bought a bottle to take to friends.
- Beautiful old monastery in peaceful surroundings. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. We had a lovely night’s stay.
- We came 10 minutes too late for dinner, but the restaurant let us by us a nice dinner. Flexibilty and customer focus.
- The location and the two people on reception who tried to help with the problems. They tried to communicate in English and we really liked them. We could have liked it a lot more if the management had made sure that everything we had paid for was provided.
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Can Boix de Peramola is located in Peramola in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from La Seu d’Urgell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa bath, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a concierge service at the property.You can play ping pong at the hotel. Sort is 25 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola, and Cardona is 23 miles away.
- Super comfortable beds! Fantastic view and setting! We stayed off season, so we couldn’t take advantage of the swimming pool nor tennis court.
- We stay in this hotel just one night, but we want to return there again. The room was very comfortable. Hotel in the mounts area and the view was perfectly. If you looking for hiking, it is very convenient place for it. There are very good restaurant in the hotel. I strongly recommend to have dinner there, one time at least. The restaurant chef is really master of the cuisine.
- This was our favourite place on our tour of the Pyrenees and we really didn’t want to leave. We were on a motorcycle and were made most welcome. Our room was beautifully furnished and the views from the balcony were fabulous. The menu of the day was good value, there was an excellent choice at breakfast and a drink on the terrace after a day touring was just perfect. Ample space in the garage for the bike was an additional bonus.
- Awesome breakfast, great views, very clean lovely pool
- Fantastic location, peaceful and stunning views. Swimming pool area is great. Food was good.
Top Hotels In Santa María De Meyá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa María de Meyá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!