9 Best Hotels To Stay In San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco:
Located in Villa Corona in the region of Jalisco, 27 miles from Guadalajara, Hotel Gesa features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 21 miles from Hotel Gesa, and Ajijic is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
City Express Plus Guadalajara Palomar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Plus Guadalajara Palomar offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chapala is 26 miles from City Express Plus Guadalajara Palom, and San Juan Cosalá is 21 miles away.
- For the price it was alright. The place seemed secure in an area easy to get to. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- It’s clean, eco-friendly,staff was friendly, and wifi, parking, and breakfast were included. There is a walmart on the other side of the road where you can get a taxi, or whatever you need. Oh, there’s also an Applebee’s. The elevators work by using your key (insert and push)
- Excelente servicio, comodidad y el desayuno muy rico.
- La ubicacion esta cerca de muchos comercios lo que lo hace comodo para comer o cualquier servicio
- La facilidad para llegar y estacionar el auto. Las habitaciones son comodas y cumplen como un hotel express de calidad
Ramada Encore Hotel Guadalajara
This modern hotel is in Guadalajara’s commercial San José del Tajo district, just a 5-minute walk from the Flextronics Business Park. It provides a gym and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.The stylish rooms at Encore Hotel Guadalajara feature a work desk, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Each one includes a coffee maker, an alarm clock and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily American-style buffet breakfast in the dining room. Snacks and free beer are available at the Encore’s bar from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. There are many restaurants, bars and shopping centers within 650 feet of the hotel.There are many business parks in the area around the Encore Hotel Guadalajara, and the Expo Guadalajara Convention Centre is a 15-minute drive away. Guests can drive to the center of Guadalajara in around 15 minutes.
Very quiet area, personal very respectful
I will go again, love it
It’s far away from the city, but it’s very nice and it’s very clean, the service it’s magnificent the staff very professional very warm welcoming
Food is very expensive
- The staff, very clean and modern. Good breakfast many varieties in the buffet and very clean. I recommend this hotel when traveling for leisure or business.
- Everything was great except on the first night we mentioned the safety box was not working and it took them 2 days to send someone. Other than that I love the hotel!
- Good location with great restaurants in the same buildings complex. Not bad breakfast and rooms. Budget hotel, exactly what you’d expect from 3 stars.
- Very quiet area, personal very respectful
Hacienda La Moreda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda La Moreda offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 14 miles from Plaza del Sol. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 15 miles from Hacienda La Moreda, and Omnilife Stadium is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso is in Guadalajara’s industrial zone, between TecMilenio and ITESO Universities. It features a gym, a business center and stylish air-conditioned accommodations with free high-speed Wi-Fi.Each bright room features contemporary décor and a 37-inch LCD TV with cable channels. All rooms have a spacious work desk with a lamp and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Iteso is surrounded by many of the city’s main industrial parks. Expo Guadalajara Convention Centre is 4 miles away, and the historic center of Guadalajara is 8 miles away.Airport transportation can be arranged by the hotel upon request. Guadalajara International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The hotel was very clean and smell clean . The front desk staff was exceptional!!!!!!
- The happy hour with beer, soft drinks & snacks, was a nice touch.
The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful
the room was amazing, we had a king size bed in the room and the room itself was so big that you could have put 3 king size beds in it, comfortable bed, pillows? No so much but that is minor the bathroom and shower were also very good size the complimentary breakfast was excellent the two ladies in charge of the breakfast made sure that everything was readily available
- Todo exelente.cuarto super confortable…rico desayuno..y personal muy amable.recomendable 100%.
- The staff was amazing. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Location was perfect.
Casa Micalco Hotel Boutique
Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guadalajara is 13 miles from Casa Micalco Hotel Boutique, and Tequila is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 21 miles from Casa Micalco Hotel Boutique.
No reviews yet.
One Guadalajara Periférico Poniente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, One Guadalajara Periférico Poniente offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 29 miles from Tequila.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 27 miles from One Guadalajara Periférico Poniente, and Ajijic is 29 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Breakfast time was amazing. Friendly staff and very helpful.
- Reception no good, problem in reception, price in booking is not real, taxi reserved-non reserved, rumors from the autopistas in front of the building, breakfast minimum, so…….
Best cost-benefit for workers in transit.
Staff very friendly.
- This hotel was simple with a good breakfast included. It was clean and easy. Staff was really nice. Perfect stay for 4 day work trip.
- El cuarto estaba muy limpio, las almohadas muy incómodas y mucho ruido de la calle
SR Hotel is located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Tequila and 27 miles from San Juan Cosalá.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 15 miles from SR Hotel.
Staffs are so kind and friendly.
Also the breakfast is excellent.
- Comfortable rooms, good price but far away from downtown.
- Su ubicación y seguridad que se siente en el hotel
- Muy limpio. Cuartos MUY chicos, pero para lo que es, llegar a dormir e irte.
- las instalaciones muy limpias, las habitaciones pequeñas pero cómodas. está muy bien ubicado.
- Staffs are so kind and friendly.
Suites del Real
Suites del Real is located in Guadalajara, 1.6 miles from Plaza del Sol and 2.1 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Omnilife Stadium is 5 miles from Suites del Real, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Old and with poor quality maintenance. Not a bad experience, but very basic. Wifi only in small parts of the hotel and of very poor stability and speed.
- Safe location near everything, and the staff was supper helpful. They attended your every need. The restaurant on site for breakfast buffet style was of great value great food and the staff there really made you feel like at home!
- The location was in a big avenue and easy to arrive
¡Todo! está excelente, me encantó el lugar, súper servicio y actitud.
Mi hotel favorito, los veré más seguido!
- El desayuno, bastante bueno en el lugar, no defraudó.
Top Hotels In San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Isidro Mazatepec Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!