9 Best Hotels To Stay In Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Sainte-hélène-de-bagot Quebec:
Days Inn Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot
Located 50 miles east of Montreal, this hotel is a 20 minute drive from Québécois d’Antan Village. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site bar.Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room at Days Inn Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot. They come with tea and coffee-making facilities and free toiletries and are furnished with a desk.Guests can get a drink or play billiards at the on-site Bistro Bar, open every night.The front desk at the Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. There is also a cash machine on site.The Daniel A. Séguin Garden is 14 miles from the hotel. St-Simon Golf Club is 8.2 miles away.
good rate price and quality.
older but functional facility.
Rooms are clean and it is the most important
- The friendliness of the staff; the comfort of the room; the convenience of parking and location near Highway and nearby restaurants. All good. Comfort of bathroom was great.
- Hotel was sold out for the night and the staff were very accommodating.
- The only hotel available for the night at reasonable price
- Everything was good. They have updated their breakfast since the last time we were there. The rooms are always clean.
- good rate price and quality.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Liboire, 9 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Hotel Laliberté features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drummondville is 19 miles from Hotel Laliberté, and Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Laliberté.
- The hotel has just sold to another group. It’s in a tired state but the staff were friendly
- The staff was very nice, very helpful. The room was all we needed for our overnight stay. Cheaper than most motels that I looked at. It was so convenient right off the highway. And the continental breakfast has a good variety of food, better than most. Not just toast and cereal. We are going to stay there again on our return trip.
- Located close to the Autoroute and easy to find. Drive-up room which I also appreciate when I have to lug in a lot of stuff (no elevators or stairs to mess with). Bed was comfortable and the place quiet. I slept well.
- It was very close to highway 20. Perfect for a stopover before montreal while travelling west. I loved the swimming pool. Breakfast was good too.
- Perfect for a quick overnight visit while road tripping. Clean and comfortable. Right off the highway which was very convenient!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-Motel Drummond offers accommodations in Drummondville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is a gift shop at the property.Trois-Rivières is 30 miles from Hotel-Motel Drummond, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice and the property is convenient to the highway.
- The location and price were good. I was only stopping for the night while travelling through.
- The location was fairly easy to find off the highway.
- Used to be very good but our rooms bathroom was in poor shape as was the fridge
- The cleanliness of the room was very good. Location is good, as it accessible to the highway. Staff very accommodating.
Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe
A daily continental breakfast is provided at this modern Saint-Hyacinthe hotel. Free WiFi is included. A refrigerator is offered in each room. Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe shopping is less than 0.6 miles away.A cable TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe. A computer and a work desk are also included. All guest rooms feature wooden floors.An on-site fitness centre is available at Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe. A 24-hour reception greets guests. A non-smoking environment is offered for extra comfort. Free newspapers are included.Juliette-Lassonde Centre for the Arts and Sainte-Hyacinthe Golf Club are both 8 minutes’ drive away. Daniel A. Seguin Gardens is 1.9 miles away from Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe.
- The Daulphin hotel has comfortable beds and attentive staff. It’s location next to the mall is very convenient and the gated parking is a plus.
- Close to hockey rinks. Close to restaurants. Close to mall.
- Hardwood floors, excellent king bed, crisp clean sheets, work desk with an iMac, huge ceramic bathroom & glass shower, instant hot water and lots of it, heated bathroom floor, lighted magnified mirror for the ladies, Keurig coffee maker, large wall mounted HD TV, free wifi , very pleasant and bright decor, geese, did I forget something ????? Ohh yes, all of this for about $125 CDN. Breakfast included with a wide selection food bar for quick eat and go.
- Great location. Great cappuccino machine for breakfast.
- THE ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WASHROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND JUCUZZI WAS SO RELAXING AFTER A LONG DAY DESIGNING OUR PREFAB HOME AT BONNEVILLE HOMES IN BELOEIL
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe offers accommodations in Saint-Hyacinthe, just 28 miles from Longueuil.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drummondville is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express Saint Hyacinthe, and Brossard is 28 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable and the free breakfast was amazing. The staff was so friendly and accommodating
- Helpful staff, pleasing hotel design, convenient location, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast
- The bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower!
- Super comfortable beds and pillows. Very clean. Very quiet. Good breakfast options at the hotel and it’s included in your stay. Close to other restaurants as well. Check out was at noon which was great – we could have used one more hour but that was just our schedule requirements for the day.
New and modern
Excellent comfortable beds
Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin is located in Drummondville, just 30 miles from Trois-Rivières. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles from Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin, and Victoriaville is 29 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. The extra towels. Access to excellent quality restaurant.
- Very spacious, clean, comfortable. A full array of services.
- Big room! Plenty of room to spread out. The bed was super comfortable and the Wi-fi was great.
- Excellent service, very clean, modern, price is reasonable.
- minor complaint we called to have the bed to pull down but it took forever with several calls. When your tired and want to go bed and wait 30-40 mins roughly it is annoying. Check-in took awhile as room was not ready and it was 4 pm and took over 30 minutes .
Best Western Hotel Universel Drummondville
With a location directly off Highway 20, halfway between Quebec and Montreal, this hotel in Drummondville offers enjoyable facilities as well as an on-site restaurant and bar.Best Western Plus Hotel Universel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests can also appreciate the hotel’s free wireless high-speed internet access.Restaurant La Verrière at the Universel Best Western Plus serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the evening, guests can relax with a drink in El Casino Bar.
- I loved the beds.. they were so comfy and the fact they allowed pets was such a bonus as We travelled with our little dog. I loved that our room had a sliding door to outside!!
The staff was very friendly and accommodating in both languages.
The parking was very convenient.
The Christmas tree was big and beautiful!
- Evwrything. Parking in front of your door is a bonus and food in the reataurant was very good
- Very comfortable bed and pillows. Spacious room and accommodation! Food and staff in the “in house Restaurant” are excellent!
- Location, friendly, courteous staff; restaurant on property.
Hôtel Quality Suites Drummondville
This hotel is just off Highway 55/20, within a 5-minute drive of downtown Drummondville. The hotel offers a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning in every non-smoking suite.Hotel Quality Suites Drummondville features an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and a gym. A business center with copy and fax service is available.Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast at the Drummondville Quality Suites. Bar service is also offered.Club de Golf Le Drummond is 4.7 miles from the Quality Suites Hotel. Activities such as hiking, kayaking and biking are available nearby.
The pool was warm.
Breakfast had a variety of choices.
- I liked the choices for breakfast buffet! The manager took time to switch our room because the check in person put us on the floor with major renovations. Not safe for kids, bad smell
- Staff was friendly, hotel was very accessible and easy to find. Rooms were spotless and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend:)
- Great priced hotel that is friendly, clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet that comes with the room is easily the best we have ever had.
- Sometimes the language barrier between French and English speaking people can be a problem when staying in Quebec. Not the case here. From the duty manager assisting us with parking (the lot was snow covered and lines not visible) while enroute to work, to the front desk staff who recognized our need to speak in English only, the service was outstanding! The suite exceeded our expectations in every way. Size, comfort, amenities. We will not stay in any other hotel when our travels take us to Drummondville, and we will look for Quality Suites first when visiting other cities. Highly recommended!
- The pool was warm.
Comfort Inn Drummondville
Comfort Inn Drummondville is located in Drummondville, 30 miles from Trois-Rivières and 27 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Very friendly staff. Close to highway and other restaurants. Value for money for short overnights. Breakfast was simple but good value and included with variety. Very good wifi.
- Bed and pillows very nice. Very clean and smelled nice. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Had an extension cord I could use to plug in truck outside. We will stay there again. Nice selection for breakfast. Easy access off highway.
- Proximity to the highway, restaurants, and local shopping made staying there convenient.
- The bed was great! We got there at 4am and there was someone there to check us in, that was great! They spoke both English and French!
- The renos look awesome and the rooms were great. Breakfast was very good.
Top Hotels In Sainte-hélène-de-bagot Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sainte-Hélène-de-Bagot Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!