9 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Paulin Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Paulin Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Paulin Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Paulin Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Paulin Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Paulin Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Paulin Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Saint-paulin Quebec:
Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire
This family resort is in St-Alexis-des-Monts, Quebec, on à-l’Eau Claire Lake. It offers kayak and rowboat rentals, hiking and mountain biking trails, and on-site dining. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Each of the traditional guest rooms at Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire is equipped with a TV and a coffee maker. They are air-conditioned and include a hair dryer and ironing facilities.An on-site gym, hammam, and large indoor lap pool are available at this resort’s wellness center. Spa treatments and massages are also available.The Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire Auberge Fine Dining Room has a lake view and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar, located next to the dining room, boasts a billiard table and a variety of cocktails.Downtown Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is a 25-minute drive away.
- The location is brilliant and the hotel looks lovely. It has good food even though it is a bit overpriced. We liked our room and there are plenty and the snowshoe walking, cross country skiing and the ice skating were jncluded in our room price. Bear in mind that you need to book dog sliding and snowmobiling in advance if you are not staying for a few days. We did the snowshow walking and the views were magical as was the view from our room.
- Very nice location and hotel. Comfortable and very spacious rooms. Activities on the lake (canoeing, kayak) were great, and the swimming pool was nice with the sauna. Staff at the activities desk were very nice. Good restaurant, very nice food.
- Fantastic location, beautiful lakeside location with a very wide range of sports and recreational activities. Superb restaurant with great service, food was really very good, lovely restaurant. Clean and fresh room, great bed. No problem with English, welcoming and professional. 5 star.
- We LinkedIn everything. Especially thé activités with Pascal.
- Very nice location and a lot of activities offered by the hotel. Food is also very good.
Floribell Station Touristique
Located in Saint Elie, 22 miles from Trois-Rivières, Floribell Station Touristique features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 11 miles from Floribell Touristique, and Shawinigan is 9 miles away.
- La chambre….La vu magnifique…le foyer dans la chambre…le personnel…la propreté….Et Saint Eli de Caxton
- L’endroit est situé dans un endroit vraiment charmant et j’ai bien hâte d’y retourné
Petit coin de paradis au cœur de la Mauricie et à 25 min de l’entrée du parc
Les chambres/appart sont grande et propre. Calme et repos sont au rendez vous
Idéal en famille.
- La chambre directement sur la plage, avec possibilité de faire des feux de camps, de jouer au volleyball, pédalo, canot…très beau.
- Personnel courtois, bel emplacement, tranquilité, très propre
Manoir du Lac Caché
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir du Lac Caché offers accommodations in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, just 30 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.
- Nous avons aimés son cachet rustique. C’est au bord de l’eau et est tranquil.
Superbe vue, excellent petit dej,
Vue sur le lac avec beaucoup d activités .
Repas du soir excellent.
- chambre modeste mais très propre, personnel accueillant et sympathique. vue sur le lac magnifique. Endroit reposant
Endroit très simple mais chaleureux. Le silence au bord du lac et la gentillesse des gens .
Nous avons bien mangé , le soir nous sommes resté dans la salle à diner pour jouer aux cartes comme si nous étions chez des amis. Très apprécié
- Personnel très accueillant et sympathique,nourriture correcte,chardonnay surprenant et très peu d’attente pour être servi!On a même ouvert à7:30 pour le petit déjeuner pour nous le dimanche car nous allions plonger tôt.Très bonnes crêpes au vrai sirop d’érable et très bon pouding chômeur!
Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa
One of our top picks in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts.Located in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, 23 miles from Shawinigan, Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa features an indoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Activities offered. We enjoyed the dogsledding, snowmobiling, view, restaurant, spa.
- Very nice typical lodge hotel with all the possible winter activities you can imagine. Fantastic setting, nice food, unforgettable moments.
- Good restaurant and breakfast; amazing situation and view. Not to visit if you are somewhat disabled as walk to the lake is “difficult”. No tv screen indeed but it is not the aim when you are visiting such a place.
- De private beach and the free use of the kayaks. Amazing! Very good breakfast and views.
- The view of over the lake as you approach the hotel and from the hotel’s dining room and the large deck is, as they say, “impayable”. My room was very spacious, quiet and uncluttered, with not one but two queen-size beds! (So why only one easy chair? Is the idea to take turns sitting in it if you are not alone?) The log cabin style gives this place a special kind of appeal, it is true, but it seems perhaps a little too spartan. No coffee in the common areas is to be found other than in the dining room at breakfast time; the in-room coffee sparingly supplied is of the poorest quality.
Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac
Located in Saint Mathieu Du Parc, 25 miles from Trois-Rivières, Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 13 miles from Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac, and Shawinigan is 9 miles away.
The view is incredible, the breakfast was delicious and the staff really nice. It’s an easy going atmosphere.
Also a short drive from the parc.
It was very convenient that they have an in house restaurant. The food was very good!
- The location is on the lake with wonderful view and free use of kayak, canon for fun. The food is so delicious and highly recommend to book the table for dinner before arriving, it’s very hot. The room is clean and cute with many fabulous designs.
Very warm welcome on arriving although we told the owner that we were not going to take our meals in their hotel.
The room had a gorgeous view on the lake and was much better than expected and than shown on the pictures.
Le salon avec feu de cheminée, la salle du petit déjeuner avec vue sur le lac et la gentillesse de nos hôtes.
À proximité le parc recreoforestier de Saint Mathieu du parc est génial pour la promenade et gratuit en plus !! De nombreuses activités à quelques kilomètres seulement de l’Auberge .
- L’emplacement géographique, près du Parc de la Mauricie ; la vue sur le petit Lac; le dîner très correct; accueil agréable.
- The view is incredible, the breakfast was delicious and the staff really nice. It’s an easy going atmosphere.
Domaine de la Baie
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Domaine de la Baie is located in Shawinigan in the region of Quebec.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Trois-Rivières is 18 miles from Domaine de la Baie, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 18 miles away.
- Lovely charming home – we were made very welcome and given helpful advice about where to visit. Nice bedroom with comfortable bed. The breakfast was perfect – a different choice each day.
- We stayed in the Romeo &Juliette Room which was beautiful and comfortabel with a spacious en suite bathroom – I loved the huge bath tub. Our hosts were lovely and very inviting and their breakfast was just excellent. Would definitely recommend!
- Owners were very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable, I’d like one like it! Breakfast was phenominal! 3 courses, all homemade, every bit delicious! Didn’t try the sauna or hot tub but I would if I had been there longer. They looked clean and inviting.
- The setting on the river, relaxed ease of the owners, comfortable bed, gorgeous bath, exquisite breakfasts, proximity to La Mauricie Park, reasonably priced. I would very happily return!
- Superb breakfast served by Esther and Jean. Terrific location for la park de la Mauricie
Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
One of our top picks in Shawinigan.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan offers accommodations in Shawinigan, just 17 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Room was very comfortable and beds were clean and crisp. There was a sporting competition that weekend yet the noise did not travel between rooms and barely from the hallway!
- We had an executive room. Bed was great (quality of mattress, pillows and sheets). Location of hotel great. View from room great (we had an upper floor room). Silence. The experience this time was much better than last time we stayed at hotel (we had then a very noise room). Breakfast quite good.
- Lovely setting. Very helpful staff, and good restaurant on site.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating
Wasn’t satisfied with our room so they upgraded us to a new one at no charge.
- The breakfast was available until 2.00 PM, WOW!!!. And the quality was WOW, too!
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawinigan
This Shawinigan, Quebec hotel is less than 5 minutes from Parc de l’île Melville (Melville Island Park). The hotel features free Wi-Fi, a gym and cable TV in every room.Comfort Inn Shawinigan guest rooms are furnished with a work desk and lounge chair. All rooms include a coffee maker. Refrigerators are available upon request.Shawinigan Comfort Inn and Suites provides a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can use the business center or relax on the outdoor patio. Child care services are also available.The Comfort Inn and Suites Shawinigan is a 5-minute drive to Aréna Jacques Plante (Jacque Plante Arena). Club de Golf Memorial (Memorial Golf Club) and Collège Shawinigan (Shawinigan College) are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
- As a diabetic all I could have was egg and sausage. The hard boiled eggs were good. .
Lots space for free breakfast
Everything is close
- I enjoyed the Continental Breakfast as it was excellent. I was not expecting so much food to choose from. Lots of variety for anyone. The Comfort Inn was very nice and clean. I like the idea of having water with lemon available at all times and offering a coffee machine in the lobby if one prefers. I would stay there again.
- Seems they have no fridge + microwave in standard double room but we were upgraded for free 🙂 to a bigger one including a sofa and a table with fridge + microwave. Big breakfast area.
Bi-lingual reception staffs: they also speak English.
Close to the busy main route but it is still quiet.
Beautiful lookout is a bonus.
Auberge motel drakkar
Auberge motel drakkar is located in Shawinigan, 14 miles from Trois-Rivières and 20 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very warm welcome, clean and comfortable room. Good ample breakfast, mix of hot (sausage and scrambled egg, toast) and cold (cereal, freshly baked croissants, yoghurt etc) options.
- Good size room in main building. Very clean, decent bathroom. Friendly host.
The owner was really nice and helpful, creating a rather familiar environment.
Although near the road, it was far enough to be very quite.
- The staff is very friendly and everything is clean. Our room was large and nice. Very good experience
- This is a great place. Close to many sites of interest and restaurants and bars. The owner is a very warm and engaging person. Full of insight and information about the area…stay here and you get good conversation and knowledgable guide for free!!!
Top Hotels In Saint-paulin Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Paulin Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Paulin Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Paulin Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!