9 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Saint-calais Pays De La Loire:
Hôtel de France
Located in Saint-Calais, Hôtel de France offers a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. At Hôtel de France each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 40 miles from Hôtel de France.
- Really friendly couple who run it made us very welcome
- Confort du lit, grandeur de la chambre familiale, les bouteilles d’eau en chambre
- L’acceuil excellent et personnel très sympas .
- les gérants son très sympathique et très souriant.
- L’accueil très agréable du patron, la situation, la propreté des lieux.
In the Pays de Loire region, the Pressoir is located between Le Mans and Orleans. It is set in a large garden and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms at the Pressoir Hôtel have spacious bathrooms with showers. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning in the glass-walled dining room overlooking the park, on the garden terrace or in the privacy of the guest rooms. Guests can also enjoy an evening drink in the bar.The Pressoir provides a business center, an automatic check-in facility and free private parking. The Vendome SNCF Train Station is 16 mi from the hotel and 2 bicycles are available for exploring the area.
- Staff very nice and helpful, closed parking lot, large room, and the room remained cool even during very hot days (and without the noise of air conditioning). The village nearby has a very good restaurant.
chambres très propres et calmes
chambres bien équipées et confortables
nous étions déjà venus et nous reviendront avec plaisir
- Emplacement idéal pour la route des vacances en Bretagne ! Le petit déjeuner varié et roboratif présente un excellent rapport qualité prix. De plus, le personnel est très accueillant et très souriant !
- La grandeur de la chambre et de la salle de bain ainsi que la propreté.
Excellente literie accueil excellent
Hôtel très tranquille et bonne situation par rapport à saint calais tres
Logis Hôtel d’Angleterre
A former 19th-century coaching inn, Logis Hotel d’Angleterre provides a convenient backdrop for your stay in the peaceful town of Saint-Calais.Logis Hotel d’Angleterre features 11 comfortable rooms. Each room is different but they all feature the standard facilities you expect. Some rooms are fitted with air conditioning and one room features a whirlpool bath.For your comfort, Hotel d’Angleterre features a restaurant serving delicious traditional specialties, including home-made foie gras.The hotel features a central position in the region and is halfway between Le Mans and Orléans, which makes it a convenient choice to travel around the region for leisure or business.
- Comfy beds / pillows / duvet, good food, beautiful garden, great location, easy parking (public but free and on street close to the hotel), pleasant staff
- Very clean, well appointed rooms. Perfect for overnight stop.
La chambre est spacieuse, une linterie très confortable, et une propreté irréprochable.
Le restaurant est excellent, les prix sont plus que raisonnable au vu de la qualité des produits.
- La literie est très bonne et la salle de bain propre et fonctionnelle.
- Schönes Zimmer, sehr nette Bedienung, gutes Frühstück
Hôtel Saint Jacques
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hôtel Saint Jacques is located in Thorigné-sur-Dué.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, rooms at saint jacques xml also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Hôtel Saint Jacques has a terrace.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 69 miles from the hotel.
- Good location as we had a wedding nearby. Due to late night partying, one of our party needed to sleep in after our second night. They didn’t charge us for the couple extra hours (we left near 2 pm). They have a great breakfast available for a fee. Parking is off the street in the back of the hotel. The hotel has a large garden with table and chairs.
- It’s was great. The service was excellent. Clean and food excellent!
- the hotel alongside its food was of 1st class quality.however being on a main road roundabout it was a little noisy but stopped very early in the evening
- Nice place, parking, comfortable bed and tasty food. Garden with small Playground.
- This is a nice place to stay. The breakfast was very good.
Les Confins Du Perche
Confins Du Perche is located in the Sarthe village of Sceaux-Sur-Huisne. It offers free Wi-Fi internet and each guest room has a private bathroom and TV.The Confins Du Perche restaurant serves a continental breakfast, a children’s menu and traditional cuisine for lunch and dinner. Reservations are required for the restaurant.Guests of Les Confins Du Perche can enjoy hiking tours, horse riding and fishing in the nearby countryside. The A11 motorway is located 9.3 mi from the hotel and 7.5 mi from Ferté-Bernard SNCF train station.
- Proprietari genitilissimi e accoglienti. Molta cura nei dettagli delle camere e buona cucina.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la chambre pour 5, la possibilité d’avoir un animal, la propreté
Accueil très agréable et chaleureux. Attention particulière aux intolérances alimentaires ce qui est très appréciable. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
Établissement à recommander.
- Un acceuil charmant, des lits confortables, un parking dans la cour… et un repas excellent ! Un couple d’hôteliers qui cherche à satisfaire le client. Bravo à eux !
- Très bon accueil et grand soin des clients au petit déjeuner. Merci !
Logis Hotel De France
Located on the northern edge of the Loire Valleym the independently owned Hotel de France offers an ivy covered Art Déco façade and is located in La Chartre-sur-le-Loir. There is also a sun terrace, swimming pool and gardens that back onto the Loire River.The rooms feature a TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and a toilet.A breakfast is served each morning at Hotel de France. The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant is open from Tuesday and Sunday and offers traditional French cuisine in a dining room with white tablecloths and silver cutlery. Guests can enjoy meals in the bar-brasserie when the restaurant is not open.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- Great staff and atmosphere clean and well equipped
- Excellent Hotel with everything you could wish for!!
- The recent refurb had has been sensitively handled keeping the spirit and atmosphere whilst bringing rooms up to date.
This is a very special hotel: the home for the Aston Martin racing team for the 24H Le Mans during the 1960’s. Family run for years it has now been bought by an Englishman and very well renovated: each room is different and named after a Le Mans driver: in our case the Aston driver who won the race in 1059, Carol Shelby. Fantastic atmosphere, very good food and a must for petro-heads, especially Aston fans. They even insisted we park the car in the “Hollowed” drive where the winning racing Aston was prepared and take photographs from an upstairs room.
Dinner on both nights was excellent, with good service.
- Been there a few times now so knew what to expect. I will return
Hotel Le Cassini
Located in the center of Montoire-sur-le-Loir, this former 18th-century coaching inn is now a hotel offering individually decorated and well-equipped rooms featuring free Wi-Fi internet access.All rooms offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.Breakfast is available at an extra charge.Hotel Le Cassini is located along The Way of Saint James bike route. Motorcycle and bicycle storage is possible on site, upon request. Amboise is 28 mi from the property, while Blois is 29 mi away.
- Great rooms, lovely Quiet Village location, Very Friendly
- Cuisine de l’hôtel très correcte, nous sommes régalés d’une délicieuse andouillette A.O.C. cuite à la perfection.
- Accueil. Tres sympathique et le petit dejeuner est super copieux.
- Une chambre spacieuse (chambre confort) et une table correcte d’un bon rapport qualité-prix pour un repas du soir. La mise à disposition d’articles de toilette et la présence d’une bouilloire, café, thé, infusion.
- Seul hôtel de Montoire, personnel agréable et dîner très convenable.
hotel de la bonnaventure
Both private parking and free WiFi are available at hotel de la bonnaventure.At the inn, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while certain rooms include a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at hotel de la bonnaventure.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at hotel de la bonnaventure will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mazangé, like cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 37 miles from the inn.
Nous avons aimé le style simple et rustique de la bâtisse, situé dans un charmant petit village calme et reposant.
Malgré notre retard l’accueil a été très chaleureux et cordial.
Nous le recommandons sans hésiter.
- Proche de notre lieu d’activité,l’accueil de la propriétaire
- Très bon accueil et agréable de surcroît je le recommande aux personnes qui recherche l’authentique et pas une chaîne d’hôtel impersonnelle
la kichnette très pratique puisque nous sommes arrivés à 20H et que l’hôtel ne faisant pas restaurant et qu’il n’y en avait pas dans ce petit village, nous avons donc pu nous faire chauffer notre repas : four à micro onde disponible ainsi que 2 plaques électriques.
Elle a accepté que nous prenions le petit déjeuner à 8H plutôt qu’à 9H qui ne nous arrangeait pas du tout.
- NOUS AVONS BIEN APPRÉCIER LA KITCHENETTE DANS LA CHAMBRE. L ESPACE, L EQUIPEMENT ,L ACCUEIL ET LA DISPONIBILITÉ DE LA RESPONSABLE
- Nous avons aimé le style simple et rustique de la bâtisse, situé dans un charmant petit village calme et reposant.
Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu
Located in Le Plessis-Dorin, Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu features a garden, tennis court, BBQ area, and free WiFi.At the inn, every room has a closet. Some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.A continental breakfast is available daily at Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu.You can play minigolf at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 61 miles from Gîte des Etangs de Beaulieu.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint-calais Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Calais Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!