9 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivarennes Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivarennes Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivarennes Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivarennes Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivarennes Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivarennes Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivarennes Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Rivarennes Centre:
Manoir de Boisvillers
Each soundproofed room is in a classic design with antique furniture and features a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The rooms are either located in the main building or the building next to it.Guests can enjoy a drink at the Manoir de Boisvillers’s bar, lounge or on the terrace overlooking the garden. A continental breakfast is served daily.Guests can explore the scenic village and discover the restaurants and cafes which are 500 feet from the Manoir de Boisvillers.
- The hotel is a beautiful old building with a lovely garden. There is a pool and an outside bar which we used in the evening. Our room and bathroom were perfect and we enjoyed a lovely french breakfast in the terrace.
- Caroline, the owner & host was just brilliant, very helpful & & always cheerful, we loved the garden & pool area and of such a beautiful location near the canal.
- Great location, within walking distance of the town centre.
- Great location by the river and the attractive garden with bar!
- Fantastic quiet location just a short stroll by the river to the centre with friendly restaurants and bars. Caroline the owner was so helpful to us and the room and breakfast were both excellent.
Each soundproofed room features a radio and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some of the rooms have a furnished terrace and the private bathrooms include a heated towel rail and a hairdryer.Regional dishes and specialities are served in the hotel restaurant, and you can enjoy a drink in the bar. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at L’Escapade.Argenton-sur-Creuse Train Station is 1.2 miles from the hotel and free private parking is available on site. The Roman site of Argentomagus is located 2.5 miles away.
- The diner and the breakfast were excellent. The location is perfect for visitng well known tourist spots along the river Creuse.
- Hearty welcome at reception, friendly and helpful host! Kids loved the swimming pool and jacuzzi! Great location – next to river and stunning little French town. 600m from supermarket.
- The friendly reception, the swimming pool and, because it was very hot, the air conditioning
- We were allowed to get into our room early and use the pool. Very accommodating.
- Very friendly staff, great food, lovely pool & jacuzzi, comfy room, just totally a wonderful place, we will go back again.
Logis Hotel Le Prieure
The guest rooms are equipped with en suite facilities, air conditioning and satellite TV.Logis Hotel Le Prieure provides a daily buffet breakfast which can also be taken in the guest rooms. There is a lounge and bar area where guests can have a pre-dinner drink.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including regional Foie Gras specialities. Guests can dine in the shaded garden during warmer months.Hotel Le Prieure is just a few steps from the Argentomagus archaeological site and 1.2 miles from Argenton-sur-Creuse. Free public parking is available for guests exploring the region by car.
- Close to motorway good restaurant and outside eating area garden with seating area
- The Logis is a great place for a stop over. A little dated but clean and a really comfortable bed. Our room (17) even had a little private terrace. The food in the restaurant is of a high standard. We were both really happy with our meals. We did not have breakfast. Staff are helpful and friendly. Take the time to walk up into St Marcel. It has lovely medieval buildings and an archaeological dig. Argenton sur Creuse is also worth a visit.
- Welcoming, friendly staff, clean comfortable room, good onsite restaurant, attractive garden and pleasant breakfast room.
- Clean, comfortable room, very helpful and welcoming staff, excellent on site restaurant.
- Excellent restaurant. Easy parking. Efficient WiFi.
Each room has colourful bedding and includes a TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.La Promenade is a 15-minute drive from historical town of Argenton-sur-Creuse, also the location of the closest train station. Guests can discover nature trails in La Brenne Regional Natural Park and there are also 2 hiking trails that cross Saint-Gaultier.
- Great value room for a night and no charge for our dog.
- The hostess is very friendly and do her very best speaking English.
- lovely hotel staff where amazing . lots of time and patience for my autistic son. highly recommend this place . I will go back again+++++++
- Breakfast was tasty and well presented. The proprietress went out of her way to help us and provided fans in view of the excessive heat.
- A quiet town with a friendly brasserie for evening meals nearby.
Hotel des Artistes
At the hotel, all rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel des Artistes.Châteauroux is 20.5 miles from the accommodation, while GuÃ©ret is 27.3 miles from the property. Chateauroux-Centre Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- A wonderful surprise in this magnificent part of France
- Staff helpful in calling for next reservation. Dinner and breakfast excellent.
- The charm of the hotel des Artistes and the village of Gargilesse-Dampierre. That is something you can’t put a price on!
- Excellent restaurant. Welcoming staff. Beautiful location.
- A very beautiful small village in the middle of nowhere. The owner spoke good English.
Hotel Restaurant Le Relais des Cinq Routes
The guest rooms at Le Relais des Cinq Routes open onto a terrace and include a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They each have a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the hotel and meals are proposed in the on-site restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar and newspapers are available for free.Free private parking is provided on site and Argenton-sir-Creuse is 14.9 miles away. The property is 31.1 miles from Châteauroux and a 1-hour drive from central Limoges.
- Good food, at a great price,nice accommodation very near the motorway.Would use again.
- Good value for money. Restaurant meal very enjoyable. Friendly staff too. Oh an excellent bathroom.
- Close to A20 Chalet rooms basic but clean comfortable and quiet
- Incredibly handy for A20. Quiet room. Liked the pod shower room – very SF. Food basic but good and cheap. Good value.
- The fact that the restaurant is open in the evening and the food is traditional, good and well priced
L’Auberge de Thenay
At the inn, each room is equipped with a closet. The rooms include a electric tea pot, while some have a terrace. At L’Auberge de Thenay, rooms include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Châteauroux is 18 miles from L’Auberge de Thenay. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from the inn.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Le Cheval Noir
The elegant rooms at Hotel Le Cheval Noir include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a telephone. Each room has a private bathroom, and a hairdryer is available upon request.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes French pastries, ham and cereals. You can sample it on the terrace or in the dining room.Other facilities are an available washing machine and newspapers. It is 6.2 miles from Lake Eguzon and from Regional Natural Park of Brenne. Châteauroux is 18.6 miles away.
- This is a good place for a one night stay. We were traveling by bicycle and the staff accommodated our bikes easily. The room was clean and the shower was terrific.
- Nice clean room, good bathroom, nicely appointed; central location of hotel; staff friendly and accommodating.
- Pleased there was a fan in the room as it was very hot. The staff provided breakfast even though it was after 10am
- Everything was ok but nothing stood out. It was all adequate.
- Buitengewone gelegenheid op noord/zuid, oost/west routes. Een ongekend goed restaurant. Ontbijt zeer verzorgd.
Le George Sand
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Châteauroux is 21 miles from Le George Sand. Deols Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Rivarennes Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivarennes Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivarennes Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivarennes Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!