9 Best Hotels To Stay In Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Rieussec Languedoc-roussillon:
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms at Village Castigno have air conditioning and a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel.Carcassone is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Château De Siran – Hôtel & Spa
Each of the unique guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and minibar.Logis Chateau De Siran has a large shaded terrace where guests can enjoy breakfast or traditional meals from the restaurant, Au Coeur des Vignes.Free private parking is available for guests exploring the region’s chateaux and abbeys. The medieval city of Carcassonne is 21.7 miles away.
- A lovely hotel full of character in the beautiful Languedoc countryside where the service and food were second to none. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and the food was incredible. The three course set menu at 34 euros was divine. A wonderful stay and we wished it was for longer
- The staff were very helpful and made our stay very memorable
- excellent choices at breakfast from pastries to cheeses and meats.
- Extremely beautiful, comfortable and magical. Do not miss dinner and breakfast.
- Elegant hotel with super dinner menu, and pool. Enjoyed my pre-dinner kir on the terrace.
Demeure de Flore
Some of De Flore’s rooms feature a balcony with a view of the garden and hills. The restaurant’s Mediterranean dishes made from local produce can be enjoyed on Demeure De Flore’s terrace.
- Rooms were very clean and the hotel looks very nice.
- The owner was very welcoming and helpful. The hotel had a lovely comfortable feeling to it. We had a lovely dinner – the service was excellent. Breakfast was good.
- Lovely stylish and non-fussy decor, peaceful situation, helpful and very pleasant owners, and delicious meal.
Estancia perfecta. Muy bien atendido por el personal, todo al detalle (habitación, comedor, piscina, terraza)
La Bastide Cabezac Hotel
It features a swimming pool and fitness centre, an extensive wine cellar and a gourmet restaurant in La Bastide Cabezac, situated between between the plains of Narbonne, Minervois and the Montagne Noir.The hotel is composed of rooms and suites, styled and decorated in a traditional regional décor. All of the rooms are equipped with modern en suite facilities and offer satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Wine enthusiasts, beginners or advanced, are invited to meet local wine growers and to sample the wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
- Restaurant for the evening meal was excellent. The rooms were basic but the price was quite high, we thought. We will return for the restaurant.
- The service was good and food in this hotel was excellent
- The food was delicious and served in a relaxed outdoor area. The wine was excellent and my dessert out of this world!!!!
- Bed was comfy and room was fairly soundproof. Good towels and nicely appointed bathroom.
- Friendly staff and helpful staff that speak enough english to make the communication easy. Big room where we could put a travel bed for the baby and still have enough space to move around. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The airco was good There is also a swimming pool.
Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert
At Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert, rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves French and local cuisine.Carcassone is 12 miles from Hôtel Restaurant d’Alibert. Salvaza Airport is 14 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel in the center of the village. Amazing architecture in the shared areas and rooms are being upgraded with some fantastic features. We had a massive room (100m2) overlooking the front but heard no noise. Great breakfast and a very informative owner was around to answer questions.
- We had a fabulous time. Since we were there before peak season we got to spend quite a bit of time with Frederic. He was extremely helpful in providing recommendations for wineries to try in the area. He also had us try a great Tapas Place La Cantine Du Cure easy walk from the hotel. Breakfast every morning was great including awesome espressos. We had dinner which was amazing. Since we are wine fans he showed us his wine cave. Our time could not have been better.
- Good breakfast, delightful host, nice to have free garage parking.
- This is a little gem of a hotel. The owner is fabulous and relaxed and there are beautiful sculptures and paintings all over the property. To be fair the bathrooms are very dated but completely functional, clean and large. We stayed with our 2 children and Jack Russell and had an enormous room and bathroom. We had a Kingsize bed and 2 queen sized beds in the room (and there is still so much room…) and the beds were really comfortable. The whole building is so characterful and the breakfast in the open courtyard is lovely. The children and dog were so welcome by the owner and the other guests. There is a large indoor garage for parking so cars are safe. A lovely place.
- Entertaining owner. Atmospheric building, dated but comfortable, clean and spacious. Excellent food and service.
Chateau du Puits Es Pratx
Rooms at Chateau du Puits Es Pratx offer classical décor and an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Rooms are equipped with heating, a TV and a wardrobe.Continental breakfast is served daily and a packed lunch can be provided on request. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant which serves world cuisine and in fine weather is served outside under atmospheric lighting. Weddings and other events can be hosted at Chateau du Puits Es Pratx.Other facilities at the hotel include a trampoline, table tennis and videos for children. There are facilities for volleyball and badminton, and bicycles for adults and children can be rented with advance reservation and at an extra cost.Guests can visit caves in Minerve 11.8 miles away and Cathar Castles are as close as 15.5 miles from the hotel. Carcassonne is 29.8 miles away. Béziers Airport is 32.9 miles away and Carcassonne Airport is 37.3 miles away. Airport shuttle is available with advance reservation and for a supplement.
- Fantastic welcome, lovely characterful building and excellent wine and food.
- Amazing place! Divine atmosphere, charming hosts and exellent food! Vegetarians and vegans are welcome!
- The central courtyard where we ate was delightful and dinner was good. We were 10 friends travelling together and we had a lovely time.
- Very Friendly and attentive staff and a warm welcome.
- This is a must stay (and eat) facility if you wants a true French country experience.
Hotel Le Minervois
Every air-conditioned room at this hotel features artworks from local artists and is equipped with a 109 cm flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle and a minibar in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can dine in the onsite restaurant.Free public parking is available nearby and garage parking is available upon reservation and for an extra charge. Narbonne is 29.8 miles away and the nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 15.5 miles from Hotel Le Minervois.
- Très bonne accueil, très propre, très bon qualité prix. Je le recommande
- Super séjour dans cet hôtel, la piscine est vraiment agréable et le cadre toujours aussi calme!
- La propreté , les équipements , l’accueil , le petit déjeuner , l’emplacement au calme
- Sitio tranquilo, trato amable, habitaciones grandes
L’accueil souriant et disponible.
Un grand lit large fait de 2 lits assemblés très confortables.
Petit déjeuner de très bonne qualité.
Bouilloire avec thé dans la chambre+.
Hotel Restaurant La Marbrerie
All rooms have a fireplace, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast made using local products can be enjoyed every morning at La Marbrerie. Guests can sample traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant before having a cocktail in the bar. Packed lunches can be provided on request.La Marbrerie has a shop where guests are able to find regional products. The property is 2,650 feet from Caunes-Mirnevois Abbey and visits can be organized. Carcassonne is 13.7 miles away, the Canal du Midi is 9.3 miles away and free private parking is available.
- Beautiful, spacious and luxurious family suite, wonderful breakfast and helpful staff made us feel like a royal family..
- The whole experience, beautiful small village, very large parking across the road. The ambiance was perfect…I have stayed in thousands of hotels this is one of the best and superb value for money. Food wonderful.
- Quirky hand sculpture in garden. Tilting hand basin in bathroom.
- we have stayed twice at this logis , where can you stay at a historic marble factory in a wonderful village not far from Carcassone? Food excellent with friendly staff and surrounded by Marble history -well worth a visit
Lovely old building with great terrace area and well executed renovations in rooms.
Staff were very helpful and good value meals.
You receive a special rate if you have breakfast and an evening meal and you don’t need to commit to every night – good touch.
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in each air-conditioned room. It is simply decorated in white with striking orange accents, and has a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast can be taken each morning in guests’ rooms. For other meals guests at Le Tournedos can try traditional cuisine in the restaurant, which specializes in grilled meat and fish.Le Tournedos is a 10-minute drive from the A61 motorway and the small airport of Lezignan-Corbieres. A public garden can be found behind the hotel and free parking is available. Carcassonne is 18.6 miles away.
- The staff helped me safely store my bike and gave directions to a good restaurant.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
Top Hotels In Rieussec Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rieussec Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!