9 Best Hotels To Stay In Ridgecrest California – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridgecrest California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ridgecrest California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridgecrest California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridgecrest California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ridgecrest California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ridgecrest California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Ridgecrest California:
Best Western China Lake Inn
One of our best sellers in Ridgecrest! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western China Lake Inn is located in Ridgecrest.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- China Lake was a much bigger community than we expected with many restaurants nearby. The free breakfast was exceptional.
- The room was spacious and clean, with a great kingsize bed (incredibly comfortable) and a big bathroom. I liked the location of this hotel, ideal for visiting Sequoia Park and the Death Valley.
good position between sequoia park and the death valley.
staff very kind
- The room was comfortable and spacious with an enormous bed. Breakfast was OK with plastic dishes. Very good location close to Death Valley if you come from the West Coast.
- Friendly Staff member Tina,very cute and welcoming.
Motel 6 Ridgecrest
This motel in Ridgecrest, California is a 15-minute drive to Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake. The pet-friendly motel offers an outdoor pool with sundeck and guest laundry facilities.Rooms at Motel 6 Ridgecrest offer a private bathroom and a work desk. Cable TV with extended channels and free local calls are included. Wi-Fi is available.Ridgecrest Motel 6 is a 10-minute drive from Sierra Vista Shopping Center and Ridgecrest Regional Hospital. The Maturango Museum is 5 mins away.
- Worst place I’ve been in my trip. They charged twice in my credit card and not answer my email. Even it was a smoke free room, the room smell cigarretes and there was holes in the linen (Cigarretes burn holes). The recepcionist was totally lost, it took almost 1 hour to check in only two people. Definety wouldn’t recommend this place.
- The room was relatively quiet, but that was with only a few other rooms occupied near mine. In the summertime it could be rather noisy being right next to the pool.
- New manager was roaming both evening and check out time asking resolving problems and asking for complaints, if any. He was very helpful.
It was horrible. Roaches in room bed moved everywhere, drugs and
criminal elements around and in hotel. Do not stay there!!!
- The microwave and mini fridge were the cleanest things in the room.
Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
This Ridgecrest hotel is within one mile of the Maturango Museum. The hotel offers a hot daily breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and an alarm clock with MP3 connectivity. A coffee maker is also provided.The completely non-smoking Ridgecrest Hampton Inn features a gym and a business center with fax and printing services. A 24-hour convenience store and laundry facilities are also available.Red Rock Canyon Park is 32 miles from the Hampton Inn Ridgecrest. The Sierra Vista Shopping Center is one mile away.
- This was a very pleasant and convenient place to stay on the way to Death Valley. The staff (front desk, housekeepers, everyone) are friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a good variety. They have a ‘to go ‘ breakfast for those who get up late. Cookies in the evening. The beds are comfortable.
- The room was clean and beds were comfortable. It is a family-friendly hotel. The breakfast was good. I would love to stay again.
- The hotel was quiet and very clean. The breakfast was great for the price we paid and the location close to the Death Valley National Park was very convenient.
- All staff were very friendly and helpful. Also bed was very comfortable and their blankets were in very high quality.
- Doing this survey I realized that my husband and I didn’t crab about anything worth mentioning. Everything we needed we had and the questions we asked were answered happily by the staff.
Clarion Inn Ridgecrest
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Clarion Inn Ridgecrest is located in Ridgecrest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The hotel looks a bit older from the outside than from the inside, but otherwise everything is well maintained and clean. The pool we did not use, looked from afar but well maintained. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast in the adjoining cafe very good for our liking.
- I love that it was peaceful and quiet. The bed was so comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was excellent and included. And Charlie’s Pub made excellent margaritas yes.
- The bed was so comfortable!! My girlfriend and I both said we needed a bed like that. The breakfast at the cafe was perfect and the wait staff were great.
- The restaurant we went to for dinner located at the hotel , was excellent!
- The room was great! Pros: nice big screen TV, comfortable bed, nice linens, USB ports, refrigerator, microwave, nice fluffy pillows, coffee maker, nice layout, blackout curtains. I was impressed with the breakfast that is included in the room. Not a buffet, you just order one item on the menu. Good quality food and friendly waiter.
Quality Inn Near China Lake Naval Station
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Near China Lake Naval Station offers accommodations in Ridgecrest. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- big room, big bathroom and lots of amenities. The breakfast is way above what typical US motels offer
- Great value for money, helpful staff, good parking
- We stayed at this property while visiting Death Valley NP. It is a great location, clean, spacious rooms, friendly staff, and a good breakfast selection.
- The bed and pillows were super comfy and the room was set up nicely with a desk, table and chairs for 2 people to work on computers. Fridge and microwave too.
- Bed was very comfortable, overall very well maintained property.
A Nights Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Nights Inn offers accommodations in Ridgecrest. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Warm and friendly front desk staff person. Rooms are comfortably furnished and do not have an institutional feel. This is an older motel (motor inn) that has been updated with tile in the bathrooms and modern TV and free WiFi. Very good value for the dollar!
really nice staff!!
value for money ok
- The room had all the things one expects from a more expensive one, such as a coffee maker, microwave and a refrigerator. The carpet and furniture were elegant and clean. The outside did not look good and I considered changing hotels. I’m glad I stayed though.
- Frienly people. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Wifi was strong. HBO. Quiet at night.
- Clean, friendly staff. All you need for an overnight stay. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
SpringHill Suites Ridgecrest
A few blocks from the China Lake Naval Air Warfare Center, this hotel features an outdoor pool with a hot tub. Guest studios provide cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Studios at SpringHill Suites Ridgecrest are furnished with a refrigerator, a microwave and coffee facilities. The studios also include a sofa bed.Ridgecrest SpringHill Suites provides laundry facilities. Guests also have access to on-site barbecue facilities and vending machines.Death Valley Tourist Center is 1.4 miles from the SpringHill Suites Ridgecrest. Maturango Museum is less than one mile away.
- Excellent location. Comfortable bed and we could add a grown daughter to the room without increasing the cost. We came for a family wedding so we didn’t have time to use all the facilities.
Geo cache nearby.
Available restaurants mediocre but expected for area.
- Awesome!!!!! Nicole was really great and so helpful
- Great comfortable room, appears to be a very new hotel, excellent friendly team of staff, reception even provided some washing powder free of charge. Complimentary coffee in reception area available 24/7. The breakfast was all served on plastic plastic plates and cutlery which seemed a little down market for a hotel where everything was to a high standard, this may just be a US hotel norm though.
Lovely clean property
Room Bigger than thought 🙂
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites near China Lake Naval Station
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites near China Lake Naval Station offers accommodations in Ridgecrest. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Front Clerk (Jill) was wonderful and very knowledgeable.
- The breakfast menu is limited and some items like oatmeal are often not available unless the facility is full.
- When you had the worst night of the year there is not a lot good to say but the staff is very friendly and willing to help. Location of the motel is okay but a car is recommended
- Clean, quite new, good rooms, on the way to Death Valley
- It was quiet. The room was big and clean. This particular room could use a new bed. Body indentation was evident, but the middle of the bed was great.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Ridgecrest
Rodeway Inn & Suites Ridgecrest offers accommodations in Ridgecrest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean and comfortable. Exceptionally quiet. Staff friendly and recommendation of restaurant the evening of arrival was excellent. We did not eat breakfast there due to not getting going by the 9:30 closing. Very nice place to stay.
- The large room, the fridge and microwave facilities; the free pets, the breakfast and the location
- This was perfect for a stop off on our way to Yosemite. Functional, clean and comfortable.
- This was the best ADA room I’ve stayed in. The room had all the amenities that I needed for me and my service dog!
- Lovely hotel with great rooms including jacuzzi bath. Staff very helpful went out of their way to find us some English breakfast teabags.
Top Hotels In Ridgecrest California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ridgecrest California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridgecrest California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ridgecrest California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!