9 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond South Dakota – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond South Dakota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond South Dakota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond South Dakota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond South Dakota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond South Dakota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond South Dakota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Richmond South Dakota:
Best Western Ramkota Hotel Aberdeen
Conveniently located off North Highway 281, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and contemporary facilities just under 1 miles from Wylie Park and Storybook Land Theme Park in Aberdeen, South Dakota.Best Western features an indoor water park with slides, sprinklers and other water toys. While the kids have fun in the pool, go for an intense workout in the fitness center. Guests can also stay connected with the high-speed internet access and available business center services. A free hot continental breakfast is served daily.Golf courses, shopping and dining venues are just minutes from the Best Western Ramkota. Attractions such as Sand Lake National Wildlife Refuge and Brown County Speedway are also nearby.
- My tv was not working and they came and fixed it right away.
- My daughter was there as well as other wrestling families. The kids had a great time in the pool. Breakfast was good. The french toast was simply delicious as was the ham.
- The breakfast staff were wonderful!!! The bartender Kystal was most helpful dinner selections and area information. The comforter on our bed is out of this world!
- bed was comfortable, had a nice restraint and bar attached to hotel
- Breakfast was great. Room was very big and was very nice.
Super 8 West Aberdeen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 West Aberdeen offers accommodations in Aberdeen. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Convenient, comfortable for me and pet, friendly, accommodating staff, ideal for this trip.
- The staff was very helpful. You could tell that the motel was a little old but it was clean.
- Building lost power Saturday evening and the staff was in contact immediately.
- All three staff members we met were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Price, location,was clean, staff very friendly. We needed a late check out and they were happy to do that for us
Super 8 East Aberdeen
One of our best sellers in Aberdeen! Super 8 East Aberdeen offers accommodations in Aberdeen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- the floors were warped and bouncy like you would fall through in our room. the breakfast area was not prepared for the volume of people and would be out of coffee and donuts in an hour.
- The breakfast was ok, typical for the type of hotel. Morning staff were friendly and helpful.
- The pool has been closed permanently. When I made the reservation it said there was a pool. I knew going in that this motel was older and would have some issues like older shower. There was an odor when first arrived, but after turned on AC and kept door open for a few minutes it was gone. Continental breakfast was good enough that we didn’t need to go to a restaurant. We liked that it was available until 10am.
- The breakfast was the only good part of the hotel.
- The bed was comfortable,the air conditioner was very cold.
My Place Hotel-Aberdeen, SD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, My Place Hotel-Aberdeen, SD offers accommodations in Aberdeen.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff were friendly, accommodating, and helpful.
- Room was clean but learned that they don’t clean daily. Fairly quiet hotel. Staff was friendly.
- I liked that it had a kitchenette. We purchased items from Walmart down the street and was able to skip the crowds at a restaurant and have breakfast in the comfort of our room. Full size fridge so we had our drinks and snacks for the next day’s event cold when we left in the morning.
- Room clean and spacious. Staff friendly. Great stay.
- The location was OK, but getting there is odd. Front desk staff very friendly
Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen
One of our best sellers in Aberdeen! Storybook Land, in Wylie Park, is 7 miles from this hotel in Aberdeen, South Dakota. An indoor pool with hot tub is available along with free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen are furnished with coffee facilities and a flat-screen cable TV. Select suites include a microwave and a refrigerator.Aberdeen Hampton Inn & Suites features a gym and laundry facilities for guests’ use. The hotel can also store luggage and a snack shop is available.Dacotah Prairie Museum is 2.6 miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen. Wylie Park also includes a zoo.
- Everything. Clean,, comfortable and quiet rooms, helpful and super friendly staff and excellent breakfast included. The pool and weight rooms looked very nice, but I didn’t have time to use either. It’s also connected to a very nice restaurant.
- Clean, Staff was very hospitable and good continental breakfast
- Had an excellent breakfast every morning and the staff in the kitchen was excellent
- The bed was very comfortable. The halls were quiet. Breakfast had alot of foods to choose from.
bed comfortable, one room
breakfast very good, food staff outstanding
Quality Inn Aberdeen
The Comfort Inn hotel is conveniently located off U.S. Highway 12, just 2 miles from the Aberdeen Regional Airport. This Aberdeen, SD hotel provides easy access to many local attractions and points of interest like Northern State University and the Northern State University Barnett Center, Presentation College, the Brown County Speedway, Storybook Land theme park, Richmond Lake Recreation Area and the Dacotah Prairie Museum.Quality Inn Aberdeen offers countless recreational activities, including golf, tennis, ice skating, dancing, horseback riding, go-karting, boating, canoeing, biking, hiking and hunting. In addition, a variety of antique shops, museums, theaters, specialty stores and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Aberdeen Quality Inn provides guests with an abundance of amenities and features like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, an indoor heated pool and hot tub and an exercise room. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more.Business travelers can welcome additional conveniences like access to fax services and the two lobby computer kiosks. This hotel has cold weather hook-ups and guest laundry facilities on the property. Plenty of parking is provided for buses, trucks and cars. This is a pet-friendly hotel (fees apply).In addition to standard amenities, all of our warm and inviting guest rooms have coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and cable TV.
- The pool and Jacuzzi were great after my 11 hr drive to get there. Like that the room had a fridge and the room was spacious, harmoniously decorated with a full length mirror.
First, what are “genius perks”?
Liked that the Quality Inn’s curb appeal, even though the parking lot gave the impression that the Inn is down on it’s heels, was far superior to others on this main route through Aberdeen. Would choose it again for the superior quality of its staff who were all kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and over-the-top helpful.
- Location is good, near restaurants and shopping. The bedding was wonderful. Room was clean, outside of an odor in the bathroom.
- The motel was nice. It was clean. It is an older motel. The rooms are on the small side. Brealfast was good, however the space was a little tight. I am not sorry that we stayed there but if I were to return to Aberdeen I would certainly look at additional options. However, I would have no problem stayiing there again.
- Facility was clean. It is in a good location. Plenty of parking. Good water pressure in bathroom and plenty of hot water. Friendly staff. Real good breakfast , lots of selections. Reasonably priced. They were getting a new roof while we were there. Sprinklers and smoke detectors in our room.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen
Less than 3 miles from the center of Aberdeen and Northern State University, this South Dakota hotel features rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A modern fitness center is featured on site.A microwave and a small refrigerator are included in each room at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Aberdeen. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided in every guest room.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub or sauna 24-hours a day at Aberdeen AmericInn Lodge & Suites. A laundromat and a business center are available on the property.Red Tap Pub, a lounge and bar on site, serves cocktails each evening.Deuces Wild Casino and Aberdeen Regional Airport are within 3 miles of this hotel. Lee Park Golf Course is an 8-minute drive away. Richmond Lake is less than 15 miles from the property.
- the breakfast was excellent and a great time to visit with family
- Liked that they offered breakfast. Loved the later checkout time.
- The bed was amazing, everyone went straight to sleep.
- Access to hotel, friendly staff, clean room, hot coffee.
- The pool was fun and warm! Rooms were nice and quiet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aberdeen
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aberdeen is located in Aberdeen in the region of South-Dakota.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
TownePlace Suites Aberdeen
Just a 5-minute drive from Aberdeen Regional Airport, this all-suite hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and has a grab and go breakfast in the lobby. Each guest room features free Wi-Fi.A kitchenette with a stove is provided in every suite at TownePlace Suites Aberdeen. The separate living area includes a flat-screen cable TV and a sofa bed.A fitness center is available to all guests at Aberdeen TownePlace Suites. Launderette facilities are available on site, and a BBQ area is on the outdoor terrace for dining outdoors.Moccasin Creek Country Club can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Scenic Richmond Lake is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Richmond South Dakota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond South Dakota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond South Dakota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond South Dakota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!