9 Best Hotels To Stay In Red Wing Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Red Wing Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Red Wing Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Red Wing Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Red Wing Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Red Wing Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Red Wing Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Red Wing Minnesota:
Rodeway Inn Red Wing
Rodeway Inn Red Wing is located in Red Wing, just 19 miles from Hastings.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 39 miles away.
- nothing to brag about.good enough for an overnite stay.a bit overpriced for the facility.many updates needed.staff was nice.we didn’t use the pool so I can’t say anything about that.doubt we would ever stay there again if we were in red wing.
- Definitely the beds. So comfy! Also liked the location and the price.
The Beds were comfortable, The Pool and Hot tub clean, The room was clean and the temperature comfortable. the staff was friendly and the location was where we wanted to be. Also it was very Quiet
The coffee was very weak though But that is a minor thing we just got morning coffee at Caribou
- Our stay was just fine. Beds were comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Near restaurants and gas stations.
- Beds were extremely comfortable, very friendly staff
St James Hotel
This luxury hotel is 1 miless from downtown Red Wing, which features shopping, dining and entertainment. The hotel has an on-site spa center.Guest rooms have luxury bedding, an iPod docking station and flat-screen TV at St. James Hotel. The rooms also have a work desk and some offer river views.The St. James has 3 on-site restaurants. The historic hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.The Hotel St. James is 1 mile from the historic Shelton Theater. The Mississippi River is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The location, quiet and cleanliness of the room were excellent.
- The jacuzzi tub in the room was great and the room was very larhe
- We are old timers when it comes to St. James, having made it a Valentines destination very frequently in our parenting age as a get away and always enjoyed the experience. It was our first time back. We felt like it was just as we fondly remembered it. The Port was great with the ambiance and the Veranda was like an old friend.
- Great eating options within the St James Convenient to sightseeing, shopping and restaurants.
- Jimmy’s Pub was a wonderful cozy experience for a cool October evening. The atmosphere was great, the service and food were excellent. We totally enjoyed our supper and evening there.
Nichols Inn of Red Wing
Located in Red Wing, 19 miles from Hastings, Nichols Inn of Red Wing features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Very nice room at a great price, courteous staff, and delicious breakfast. We could not have been more pleased.
- Bed was very comfortable. Can’t speak about breakfast we grabbed a bite elsewhere.
- the bed was very comfortable and the room very clean, but more importantly the staff was helpful and very friendly.
- We loved having the ability to have hot chocolate and hot tea all day.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the friendly staff.
Super 8 Red Wing
Located 8 miles from skiing at Welch Village, this Red Wing, Minnesota motel serves a daily continental breakfast to all guests. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Satellite cable TV is available in every room at Super 8 Red Wing. Complete with a microwave, the room is also equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at Red Wing Super 8. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a ski pass vendor and a laundry. The property provides free parking.The Treasure Island Casino can be reached in a 13-minute drive. The motel is 39 miles from Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport.
- Super comfy bed. I was on the 2nd floor pretty far from everything. It was quiet and I slept great. My room faced the train track, so trains went by fairly regularly, but I sleep with ear plugs, so the noise didn’t bother me. If walking is difficult for you, you may not want to stay here due to the way it is layed out. I didn’t here a peep from housekeeping while I had my do not disturb sign on the door, which is unusual, so I appreciated that. I liked that I could have my 2 dogs, which is $10 extra per dog per night and at check-in, the manager only charged me for one dog. Honesty does pay off ? I didn’t use the pool or hot tub, but they looked clean. Overall, I had a pleasant, restful stay. Staff were friendly and accommodating.
- Easy off access. Friendly staff. Plenty of space in the room.
- For money it was a great place to stay & it had a pool. It the room had a refrigerator & microwave
- Clean, liked how they folded the towels, friendly staff, good value.
- The beds were real comfortable and they were very accommodating to my having a dog.
Days Inn Red Wing
One of our best sellers in Red Wing! This Red Wing, Minnesota hotel is 12 miles from the Treasure Island Casino and 8 miles from Mount Frontenac. This pet-friendly hotel offers an indoor pool and a continental breakfast.Guest rooms at the Days Inn Red Wing include free Wi-Fi, a microwave and a refrigerator. A coffee maker and cable TV are also available in every room.The Red Wing Days Inn is a 10-minute drive from the Minnesota State College Southeast Technical. Fishing, skiing and golfing are located near the hotel.
The Hot tub was awesome very comfortable and very clean ! pool warm which was nice
Due to the really cold weather
Both times we have been in the hot tub and truely enjoyed it !!
- The coffee was good, the person at the desk was nice.
Nothing. It was awful
The staff was rude. We adevised my wife had a walker and we did not receive handicap accessible room. Walker wouldn’t fit in bathroom. Exhaust fan in bathroom wouldn’t work. TV was broken. Phone didn’t work. Holes in sheets and comforter. Totally aweful
- The name Days Inn and photos are very deceiving. I should have read the reviews.
- Everything was fine. It was what was expected, nothing more or less.
- The Hot tub was awesome very comfortable and very clean ! pool warm which was nice
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN
Located in Red Wing in the region of Minnesota, 17 miles from Hastings, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Red Wing features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- I didn’t have breakfast but they did offer. I stayed during a heavy snow fall and the parking lot was not plowed which I never expected it to be. the next mor3ning I got up the parking lot was plowed and my car was not buried got out with ease.
- The breakfast was very nice with a variety of choices.
The breakfast was well stocked and good vary of hot foods. Scramble eggs, sausage patties, hash brown type potatoes, waffles.
Third floor room so it was quiet and beds were comfortable. Desk staff were nice. We were able to check in an hour early.
- Everything was excellent except for the breakfast potatoes were cold when we got them.
- Loved the Beekman products. Staff was super helpful.
Best Western Rivertown Hotel & Suites
Best Western Rivertown Hotel & Suites is located in Red Wing, just 19 miles from Hastings.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 39 miles from Rivertown Inn & Suites.
- Breakfast was good. Pool was awesome there was a pool inside and outside that connected!
- The soap and lotion, etc dispensers. Saving on the environment! The room was huge!
- The room was large and the beds were great. I was surprised to have a microwave in our room. quiet. The breakfast was good with a lot of options to have. Coffee great.
- The room was very clean as was the bathroom facilities.
- Staff was great I would stay there again, we felt very comfortable.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Red Wing, Minnesota hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Welch Village Ski Resort. Each guest room comes with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in every room at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing. For added convenience, a hairdryer and coffee-making facilities are standard room amenities at this hotel.A daily hot breakfast is served at Red Wing AmericInn Lodge & Suites. Guests can relax in the on-site sauna, or take care of laundry during their stay.Red Wing Golf Club is 2 miles away. Treasure Island Casino can be reached in a 15-minute drive.
- The bed was actually quite comfortable; good for a person with back pain issues
- Waffles with strawberry every morning, terrific pool and hot tub.
- Staff was great!? He remember us from February and now we were here in August. Always so helpful & attentive! Very clean and comfortable! Has everything we need! Great Location for us! Love the facility swimming pool/Jacuzzi /Patio area!
- Staff was friendly, hotel pool and room was very clean!! Excellent breakfast!!
- We knew as soon as we open the door the the room it was clean and comfortable..it smelled wonderful..not overwhelming just right…thank you for our stay..hope to see you next year…
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City offers accommodations in Lake City, just 14 miles from Red Wing.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- I like the location of the hotel as it’s an ‘easy in and out’ for highway travel. Lake City offers a good selection of restaurants and stores. Plus, Red Wing MN is 15/20 minutes away where we decided to dine. The pool and Jacuzzi were very enjoyable and relaxing (the way it’s supposed to be – right?). We really enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were really helpful and friendly. Our stay was during the ‘super cold snap’ and yet still an enjoyable stay.
- Very comfortable bed and quiet room. Above average breakfast with make your own waffles and omelettes. Very friendly staff.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and quiet room. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast selection. Great location.
- Lovely comfortable hotel with a very homely atmosphere, a cosy fireside lounge and a great pool. Reception staff were so helpful and because the hotel was not fully booked they upgraded us to a room with a fantastic view of the lake. There is a nice lakeside restaurant just across the road that does great fish and chips. There are lots of things to see and do around Lake Pepin, I wish we could have stayed longer.
- The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed that I have ever slept on!
Top Hotels In Red Wing Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Red Wing Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Red Wing Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Red Wing Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!