9 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon:
Auberge du Château de Bonnafous
At Auberge du Château de Bonnafous, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available each morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves French cuisine.Guests at Auberge du Château de Bonnafous will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villesèque-des-Corbières, like cycling.Carcassone is 28 miles from Auberge du Château de Bonnafous, while Perpignan is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from Auberge du Château de Bonnafous.
- The beautiful natural setting of the grounds with a nice lake to walk around and view…the wild flowers, trees, fish, flowering trees, frogs. In other words, the natural beauty of rural Southern France. The hostess and the chef-host. The cuisine was very good and the croissants were the greatest in France. We slept soundly, enjoying the sounds of nature. It was a superb value.
- The woman in charge was very helpful, kind and attentive to my needs and the food was excellent.
- Had dinner outside on the terrace which was lovely. Breakfast featured the best and flakiest croissant of the trip.
- Wonderful property in rural setting. Room was clean and comfortable
- Quietness, comfortable beds, good size of rooms, hot water. Restaurant is very good
Logis Auberge Du Vigneron
Each guest room at the Logis Auberge du Vigneron is individually decorated and equipped with a television and telephone.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The inn restaurant serves regional French cuisine.With free public parking on site, the Auberge du Vigneron is ideally located for visiting the castles in Cathares.
- Quite a large and comfortable room with a great view.
- Very modern room. Great bed, lovely shower in Room 1. Had dinner on site but did not stay for breakfast. Nice having coffee kettle in room.
- After a nearly 3 Hour drive from Spain a nice big shower with good weather flowers welcome. The air-conditioning work very well in the very hot weather. The room have three small windows with great views of the vineyards and it was very nicely decorated. Plenty of room for even a third person on the pullout couch which was located in the same room.
Lovely big comfortable room excellent restaurant.
Parking of car very convenient.
Monsieur very helpful.
- Comfortable bed, nice room, good location in a very cute village.The restaurant was fantastic.
Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin
Guests can eat on the terrace at the Restaurant du Moulin, which is open from Tuesday to Sunday and offers à la carte menus. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.The Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin is near the Quéribus Castle and the picturesque village of Cucugnan. It is also only a 1-hour drive from the Spanish border.
- Well worth buying breakfast. If you speak French, staff will provide you with info on the area. If you dont speak French you have a problem…as all over. Had dinner at the neighbor restaurant, totally awesome.
- Very well equipped for a longer stay, especially if you factor in the roof terrace.
- The hostess was friendly, she leaved a facility to access our room even after reception was closed. Thanks a lot!
- Amazing setting. Quaint, cosy and clean hotel. Loved the bathroom which had a bath
- Although the check-in officially closes at 7pm you can check in later if you telephone.
Auberge la Table du Curé
Each air-conditioned guest room and cottage includes satellite TV, a wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. They all offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.Traditional cuisine and regional specialities are proposed in Auberge la Table du Curé’s restaurant, and drinks are served in the bar. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room.Free public parking is available on site and Duilhac-sous-Peyreperteuse is 3.4 miles away. The hotel is 2.8 miles from the Château of Quéribus and a 45-minute drive from Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport.
- Hotel rooms were clean, functional and quiet and attached to a bar/restaurant which served wonderful dinners and breakfasts. Parking was freely available close to the auberge. Staff were very friendly and the location was wonderful for visits to the castles.
The little village is a gem. The scenery is beautiful. Food at the hotel is really good. We enjoyed our meals and the friendliness of the staff.
This is a small rural hotel.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful, the room was big and had everything one would need. The place has also a restaurant, where we had dinner, and the food was extremely good at a very reasonable price.
- Agreeable owner. Very pleasant room, tasty dinner.
- Good place for a night on the Sentier Cathare. Having incorrectly advised us that breakfast was available early, the owner went to a lot of trouble to prepare us a breakfast supply box to take to our room. We appreciated his effort and willingness to solve the problem.
Every non-smoking room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, a desk and a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator and an electric kettle.There is a shared lounge and sun terrace at Hôtel-Résidence Andemar.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 20.5 miles from Hôtel-Résidence Andemar.
- The hotel is good, placed in a vintage building (1882). The room was very big, with comfortable beds and a very big and clean bathroom. There is a lift in the building. In the room, there is everything to make tea or coffee, and a fridge as well.
- Smooth late arrival and welcoming, very personal and pretty approach
- Excellent location. 2 kilometers from the highway. Very clean and tidy. Located in the small cozy village. Perfectly equipped! Although front desk was not open (closing after 8pm), Director sent us door access code via sms and also made great effort to personally welcome us on arrival (we arrived around 9:30pm). We were pleasantly surprised!
- Really helpful owner. Good size quiet room. outside breakfast area, secure parking, close to restaurants, cafés etc.
Hotel owner is very helpful and committed to making your stay as worry free and pleasant as possible. He has invested to make this hotel the best in the area. He also can make an excellent omelette!
Interior courtyard very nice and the rooms were a nice blend of modern and character.
Each guest room at Hotel Tropic is equipped with a TV and en suite facilities.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy traditional dishes such as Paëlla at the Tropic’s restaurant.The Tropic Hotel offers free on-site parking and the A9 motorway is 1.2 miles away. The nearest beach is just 6.2 miles away.
First of all this is a value priced hotel.
I liked: It was safe, staff was polite, everything worked; place was surface clean, not new clean but clean enough.
- Good location- that’s the only good thing about this hotel.
- Nothing it was awful and shouldn’t be open in the winter. The room smelt of stale cigarettes.
- Very clean but very dated room . Stuck in the 80s I would say . Good size though . Easy to find and lots of secure parking . Breakfast was good .
Ideal location, plenty of parking space.
The staff were great, very friendly.
Nice pool, plenty of outside seating.
Rooms were comfy with view of the pool.
Food was nice, all cooked on a barbecue.
- First of all this is a value priced hotel.
Le Mas De Gaujac
The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional French cuisine. Guest of the Gaujac can relax during the evenings with a drink and a free newspaper in the bar.Guests of the Mas De Gaujac can enjoy visitis to the many nearby wine cellars and vineyards. The Abbaye de Frontfroide is just 12.4 miles away and the Sigean African Reserve is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- Beautiful country setting. Great restaurant. Top rate facilities – including a heated pool. Charming and helpful staff.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Service im Restaurant war miserabel. Rezeption war gut. Essen prima. Dauert allerdings 3 Stunden für ein Menü also viel viel Zeit einplanen
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms at Chez Nous have air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Perpignan is 14 miles from Chez Nous, while Collioure is 26 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Dirty rooms. Railway on other side and busy road on another. Staff did not even bring a plate for bread on breakfast. Price was ovet 90 euros for one night, this was worth 15 €.
- We arrived late but phoned the owner who opened up for us within minutes. Nice cafe/bar next door which closes late and opens early. Situated right next to a busy road but as we were leaving very early it didn’t bother us. Large open unsecured car park.
- Personnes consciencieuses. Bien entretenu. Eliott.
rooms were basic;
air con was basic;
comfort was basic;
restaurant looked nice;
- Très bonne literie. Restauration de bonne qualité.
Top Hotels In Quintillan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintillan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!