9 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Real – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Real is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Real. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Real. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Real. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Real right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Real with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Puerto Real:
Vistas De La Bahia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Vistas De La Bahia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Boqueron, just 4.2 miles from Cabo Rojo. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Parguera is 10 miles from Vistas De La Bahia, and Rincon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Everything was very simple, modern and comfortable
- Everything was very clean, the staff very helpful and friendly. Coffee available no charge and a dinning area with a microwave.
- I loved the cleanliness of the hotel! Omg best ever! Definitely coming back to this hotel! The staff was friendly and we got to celebrate my brother in laws birthday by the pool area. Can’t wait to come back 🙂
- Is very comfortable the staff is very nice , i liked to much
- The entire bedroom was in excellent conditions. Just loved all of it.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Puerto Rico property features rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The hotel is located in downtown Boqueron and is within a 15-minute walk of the Boqueron Beach.Refrigerators and seating areas are standard in rooms at the Parador Boquemar. The rooms also feature island furnishings and unique bedding.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or relax on the terrace. La Cascada Restaruant serves continental food and is open for breakfast and lunch.Parador Boquemar is 13.2 miles from the Mayaquez Zoo. Museo de los Proceres (Proceres Museum) is within a 10-minute drive.
- Clean and simple. Horrible bed, like sleeping on cement.
- This is the second year we go to bocamar parador and we love it. just a little sugestion for you bussiness . to keep more customers coming in. include free breadfast . so cust.. dont have to go out of they conform to drive and eat somewhere else.
- The location was great, but because of road constructions it was very difficult getting in and out of the Hotel. I did like that Boqueron Beach was only a few steps walking.
- The staff especially Pedro and Lissett Valentin. Both were very helpful and assisted us with respect.
- Suggest that by summer weekends restaurant can still open until dinner.Breakfasts are excellent and personnel treat clients excellent too !
Combate Beach Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located on the beautiful El Combate Beach inside Cabo Rojo’s National Wildlife Reserve, this hotel features swimming pools for adults and children and free WiFi in all public areas.A 32-inch LED TV with satellite channels can be found in each bright room of the Combate Beach. A dining area and fridge are also included.XABORES Cyber Café opens each morning, serving a wide variety of breakfast dishes.Guests of Combate Beach can swim, mountain bike or kayak among the natural beauty of the area. Basketball and beach volleyball can also be played on site.The historic Los Morillos Lighthouse is 7 minutes from the hotel, while Boqueron Beach is 10 minutes away.
- A peaceful weekend getaway. Getting to the beach took 2mins. A few good areas to eat & a pharmacy all within 5-10min driving distance. Parking lot was free & very close to room. Free breakfast + a microwave for all guests to use. The room had a little fridge to put our drinks in. A small souvenir shop in case you need the essentials + swimwear. Recommended for those of you looking for a cheap place to stay and experience the wonderful tropical weather away from the San Juan area.
- The staff was excellent. They were helpful with recommendations for food, directions to things to do around the area. They were friendly with a great sense of humor. Tommy’s sangria recipe was absolutely the best!!
- Good costumer service, beautiful place, access to beach was nice.
- It’s walking distance to the beach, restaurant, jet ski rentals and pubs. Service is good.
- I liked that there were so many places near by to visit with your family or friends that you never get bored. You could go out either at night or during the day, and good nearby restaurants to boot.
Cofresí Beach Hotel
Facing Boqueron Bay, Cofresí Beach Hotel is an apartment complex that features sun terraces by the outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi access in public areas and private parking on site.The air-conditioned apartments can have 1, 2 or 3 separate bedrooms, private bathrooms with shower and an equipped kitchen with stove, fridge and microwave. They also feature a sitting and dining area and views of the gardens. Apartments include cable TV and a coffee machine.Within a 5-minute walk, guests at Cofresí Beach Hotel can find a variety of restaurant options, mostly with international-style and local cuisine.Balneario Beach is just a 5-minute walk from Cofresí Beach Hotel and Boqueron Natural Reserve is 350 feet away. Boqueron Domestic Airport can be reached in a short 5-minute drive from Cofresí Beach Hotel.
- The hotel was not bad and is very close from Pueblo de Boquerón and have the Beach walking so we like it only that the bed was not clean enough, there was hair on the sheets and my husband did not like that, we have to put another sheet on the top, they say it was the comforter, but it they wash it well this not happen in the other room of my friends, so it was not clean enough. But except of that everything was ok
- No pool …they sould give something or offer a voucher for nextime
- Spacious! It was really nice to have a separate bedroom and kitchenette/sitting area. The bed was also really comfortable! The store across the street had a little bit of everything, and it was great to be so close to the main strip.
- Everything was excellent! Love the location and the staff.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great value.
In the southwest of Puerto Rico, this property offers its guests an outdoor pool, on-site snack bar and free Wi-Fi throughout. In the gardens guests can enjoy the sun terraces.The bedrooms at Estancia La Jacama are air-conditioned, and feature a sitting area and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathrooms are private.The snack bar at Estancia La Jacama serves light meals, local and international beers and rums and homemade sangria. There is also a free coffee service.Estancia La Jacama has limited free private parking available on site, along with a tour desk.Las Lajas Airpark is reachable in a 10-minute drive, and Guanicas Dry Forest is a 20-minute drive away. Cabo Rojo and Playa Sucia Beach are both a 25-minute drive from the property and to get to San Juan, guests will have to drive through highway 52 Luis A. Farré for 2 hours. The Mercedita Ponce National Airport is 40 miles away.
- The property is a quite and relaxing place. Perfect to spend with family and friends.
- New rooms, clean, excellent food, very cozy. Recommend
- Peaceful, clean, staff was very nice. Food was excellent!!!
- I was given the same room I had in December. They renovated the room completely!
- Excelente, todo limpio ordenado…un lugar real para descansar.
Parguera Plaza Hotel
Located in La Parguera, 29 miles from Ponce, Parguera Plaza Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cabo Rojo is 10 miles from Parguera Plaza Hotel, and Rincon is 29 miles away. Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing time at the hotel. Amazing view…
- Front desk Staff was very friendly , very good location , lots of things to do in the area.
- The room was clean, the staff was friendly. Night life in the surrounding small village of Parguera area. Nice beaches in the surrounding areas.
Good restaurant and Bar
Great pool area
Great location at La Parguera
Clean and confortable
- Everything was way better then expected! Every aspect. You can’t go wrong with this place.
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino is located in Mayaguez, 10 miles from Cabo Rojo and 19 miles from La Parguera. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 9 miles from HI Mayaguez Casino, and Aguada is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Bed like a cloud!! I slept what I haven’t in a long time. Staff was excellent.
- Room was clean, upgraded and beds comfortabke. Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast buffett was good
- The breakfast was great! The room big and clean. Very happy with the choice we made.
- Very little The entrance and exit to the hotel was very dangerous I did not feel safe etc
- Everyone was super helpful, even a security guy that worked for the casino went out of his way to find out where me and my cousin could find water.
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez is located in Mayaguez, 8 miles from Cabo Rojo and 17 miles from La Parguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 12 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez, and Aguada is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 3.7 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez.
- Great location, small but comfy. Accesibility for eating out all kindsof possibilies
- Right outside my room window they storage means place and apparently broken air-conditioning also a dirty bed matreess ,that is a visual contamination and really wrong. Should remove items like that out off guest view. By far Too bad too bad, sorry.
- Very nice room…friendly staff…location great…
- Very central location with private parking (US$ 5 per day) available near the hotel. Room was comfortable, with good bed and shower. Wifi was not working in the room, but there was a LAN connection with cable available in the room. Washing machine DIY (US$ 2) and dryer (US$ 2) available.
- Covinience to everything. Great room. Loved bathroom
BOHO Beach Club
BOHO Beach Club offers accommodations in Boqueron. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabo Rojo is 4.3 miles from BOHO Beach Club, and La Parguera is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 16 miles from BOHO Beach Club.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Puerto Real Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Real to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Real but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Real. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!