9 Best Hotels To Stay In Prisches Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Prisches Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prisches Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prisches Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prisches Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prisches Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prisches Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Prisches Nord:
Hôtel Les Charmilles de Mormal
All rooms and suites are accessed by a private entrance and feature a garden view, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Les Charmolles de Mormal. There is also a restaurant on site.Maubeuge town centre is a 50-minute drive away and Avesnois Regional Park is 9.3 miles from the hotel. Additional features include free WiFi access and free private parking on site.
Great location, very quiet. The owner was mosy helpful and welcoming. I was in the area visiting friends i has not seen for years at it was perfect.
The food in the restaurant was superb!
Very peaceful out of town centre location, slightly quirky layout with very pleasant characterful rooms furnished and finished to a high standard around a central lawned courtyard. Bar area and excellent restaurant (food was superb!) in a seperate building ensured a peaceful nights sleep.
Very welcoming, helpful and personable host, for whom nothing was too much trouble, Francois provided the personal touchs and ambience only a family-owned and run business can provide.
- Beautiful place and very friendly staff who will do their best for their customers!!
- Host very friendly. Meal absolutely delicious. Lovely setting out in the country. Need to have English pamphlets so we can spread the word. A fridge would be handy. More pillows. But over all very pleasant experience.
- I was very glad to come back after two years – one of the best customer-oriented hotels! Great food, nice rooms, very friendly and helpful people! Thank you very much! Will be glad to come back again 🙂
- Great location, very quiet. The owner was mosy helpful and welcoming. I was in the area visiting friends i has not seen for years at it was perfect.
The Logis Les Paturelles’ restaurant, La Pentiere, serves regional cuisine and grilled specialities, and is located 350 feet from the hotel.Drinks and meals can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace and in the garden. Les Paturelles also offers free private parking.Guests of the Paturelles can enjoy visits to the Regional Natural Park of Avesnois and the Val Joly leisure park.
- Basic,but clean and with good beds. Friendly and helpfull staff. Good parking for the motorbikes.
Simplicité des lieux et confort suffisant
Accueil sympathique et services convenables
La gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel.
La propreté de la chambre. Le restaurant à proximité.Que dire de plus à part que nous y retourneront bientôt.
La chambre en elle-même bénéfique et extrêmement spacieuse
mais le reste aussi
- Le restaurant conseillé (dépendant de l’hôtel?) était excellent
La Juste Place
At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.Guests at La Juste Place can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Mons is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Charleroi is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Friendly and personal welcome on arrival. Nice atmosphere of the Hotel which was not very large but nicely decorated with much attention for many details. The room was spacy and comfortable in all aspects. Dinner in the adjacent restaurant was nice and served with a personal touch. The proprietors did there utmost best to communicate in English. All together a very nice visit, recommendable for anyone who is looking for this as well. Thank you again !
- Very friendly staff. On-site parking is secure but limited. Boutique rooms and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was very generous and tasty.
The owners where really nice and really helpful, they helped us getting a taxi to go to our appointment the next day, were always smiling.
The room are amazingly big and really comfy, everything is made for you to feel at home.
Slept like a baby with the silence and the amazing bed!
Nice change from chain hotel
The in room drinks / snacks are great
The deco is creative
- Very nice people. We did stay for a night in the family apartment and would always book it again.
The soundproofed guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and are serviced by a lift. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.At B&B Maubeuge-Louvroil , guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar while reading the newspapers provided. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the colourful breakfast room.With free public parking on site, B&B Maubeuge-Louvroil is 1.6 miles from the city of Maubeuge. Accessible via the N2 motorway, Charleroi Airport is 27.3 miles away.
Man at reception was great he Allowed me to park my motorbike in the empty unit next door.
Great for an overnight stop.
Very clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff
Perfect value for money
- Nice hotel for reasonable price. Very friendly and helpful staff. There is a lot of shops in the area including a big product store.
- The bed was really comfortable,worm atmosphere in the hotel.
Great staff, extremely welcoming and kind. Room was big, clean and the bed was excellent.
Breakfast was ok as well as the vicinity of the hotel to shopping mall and owsome restaurant.
Highly recommended !
- Man at reception was great he Allowed me to park my motorbike in the empty unit next door.
Château de la Motte
The rooms at Château de la Motte are decorated with antique furniture and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All of the bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available in the dining room and can be delivered to the guestroom upon request. After breakfast, you can relax with the free Wi-Fi access, read one of the free newspapers or share a drink at the bar.The hotel is situated 4.5 miles from Sains-du-Nord Train Station and 1,300 feet from the D133 motorway. A free private car park is available on site.
- Wonderful, enjoyed our stay, and wish to return again, staff were very friendly and helpful. The Cold plate supper was amazing. (The restaurant was closed on Sunday evening so we were offered a cold supper).
- Bed comfy very quiet location large woodland and tracks all around the property for walking my dog
- A very large property. The building is huge and looks imposing. Large yard, with a very nice and relaxing patio. A very clean and comfortable room, with a great bathroom.
- Dinner choices were very varied and we found ourselves excellent value and quality. Bread at breakfast was to die for, fantastic setting
- We arrived Early but the staff made us welcomb and we only had to waite a few minuts to get into our room .the restaurant is closed on Sunday evening ,but a cold plat is saved in your room if you want it ,Vary good value it included an extremely nice raspberry tart.the staff were friendly and plesent & the resterant was great as was the food .we will be staying here again next year as it is only 20 minuets from the Marroeles Brocante ( a masive Antique and retro street Market) the staff spoke better English than my piegon French
Hôtel Château de la Marlière
Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms have a desk.Guests at Hôtel Château de la Marlière can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Mons is 30.4 miles from Hôtel Château de la Marlière, while Maubeuge is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 55.9 miles from the property.
- Great value for money. Cute chateau with nice breakfast.
- Breakfast very fresh and good. Freshly-made eggs as you like them, served in a light and airy breakfast room. Nice new gym equipment and the tennis court for the kids. Grounds and garden nice to walk round.
- clean modern interior – they had a baby cot for us on request – breakfast was a buffet but was the best buffet i have had had – fresh juices, local fruits and jams, fresh yoghurt pots and i could go on.
- Lovely English speaking staff superb gardens and chateau
Beautiful newly refurbished chateau. We stayed in the pavillion which had only been open 4 days so everything was brand new. Lovely room, very peaceful and quiet, comfortable bed, fab shower. Nice warm welcome by very friendly staff.
Breakfast is served in a lovely room inside the chateau and consists of fresh local produce.
Not much happens in Fourmies but as we used it as a stopover that didn’t matter, would be sure to stay here again if we were in the area.
ibis les Etangs des Moines
Each room has a flat screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The decoration is contemporary and simple.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.There is also a 24-hour bar, which serves a range of snacks.Free public parking and newspapers are available at the hotel. Guests can drive the 13.7 miles to Chimay Castle or visit Saint Michel Abbey, 9.3 miles away.
nice view to the forest
free big parking
- Friendly staff, quiet, bed reasonably comfortable. Would go there again.
- Location was great next to the lake and the hotel was what you’d expect from an Ibis, clean and functional.
Checkin à 2h du mat
Emplacement : vue sur l’étang
Le cadre est magnifique
Prestations et personnel rien à redire
- comfortable bed
Hotel Restaurant La Paix
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms feature a desk.Saint-Quentin is 25 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Paix. Lesquin Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Logis Le Clos du Montvinage Rest. Auberge Val De l’Oise
Le Clos de Montvinage has a shaded yard, a children’s playground and a tennis court.The restaurant’s refined cuisine is made with fresh local products and is prepared by the owner himself.Logis Le Clos Du Montvinage is close to several sites such as the Chimay brewery and fortified castle of Guise.
- Comfy beds, charming owner/host. Cute old fashioned decor, the cat in the bar is in the village not the hotel.
- Really friendly people, excellent restaurant, clean & tidy. A lovely character to the large old property. Off road parking. Very easy to communicate with before and during the stay and they were very flexible with my booking for the restaurant, which changed a few times as people were added and removed from the group.
- Old world charm (dated but quaint) with a warm welcome. 4 of us stayed for the first night of our Europe tour. Charming place with great service and the only one with tea making facilities! No where else open nearby so ate in restaurant which was lovely. Bed reasonable and on ground floor. Covered parking made available for motorbikes and courtyard gates locked at night. Would stay again
Patronne très sympathique
- Quelques bons produits au petit déjeuner (fromage frais de qualité, confitures bio, café nespresso)
Top Hotels In Prisches Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prisches Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prisches Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prisches Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!