9 Best Hotels To Stay In Princetown Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Princetown Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Princetown Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Princetown Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Princetown Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Princetown Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Princetown Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Princetown Prince Edward Island:
Montgomery Inn Ingleside
Montgomery Inn Ingleside is located in Stanley Bridge, just 14 miles from Rustico. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charlottetown Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Located in Summerside, 25 miles from Rustico, Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 35 miles from Slemon Park Hotel.
- We were there for our son’s graduation from Holland College, great experience!
- The check in clerk was very helpful in moving our accommodation from the section with the hockey tournament teams to a quieter section. This was all done before we arrived in our room.
- The hotel didn’t seem busy so it was pretty quiet.
- The rooms were super clean,the staff very friendly,food was really good ..
- The room was quiet. Enjoyed the breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel
Traveller’s Inn Prince Edward Island
Featuring free WiFi, Traveller’s Inn Prince Edward Island offers accommodations in Summerside, just 24 miles from Rustico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- It was a middle point for us to see all of the island
- Easy to find and convenient to get to and from other places on the Island. Breakfast was good and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Easy to find, less than an hour to Charlottetown, drove the entire North Coastal drive with many stops in one day, less than an hour’s from Anne’s Land, has a pool and a lounge, hot breakfast, Friendly helpful staff
The staff were exceptional , especially the wife of the proprietor .
Out in the country , easy to find
Handy to shopping and city centre .
Lots of hot water
- It was a nice area the staff was very friendly loved the pool great parking and good foods
Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf
Located in Summerside in the region of Prince Edward Island, 22 miles from Rustico, Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Charlottetown Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- I actually booked the hotel for the wrong night but the front desk agent was able to switch me with no problem!
- Location was great for visiting nearby attractions
- Very friendly staff Rooms have a mini fridge and microwave and are fairly roomy
- we had a wonderful stay. the pillows we very comfortable.
- Have stayed here on two other occasions and as usual everything was just fine…room was clean same for the bathroom….staff very friendly and helpful.
The Loyalist Country Inn A Lakeview Resort
The Loyalist Country Inn A Lakeview Resort is located in Summerside, just 23 miles from Rustico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Liked how clean room was an how accommodating staff were.
- The front desk staff was amazing. They really went above and beyond.
- I loved being so close to the Credit Union Place for the Hedley concert. I loved the comfortable King size bed I had all to myself 🙂 I loved how even thou there was a hockey team staying there, you would never know, I never heard a sound all night!
- We where traveling for a funeral and stayed 5 nights. The staff has been so very helpful and supportive. They have gone out off there way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
- The staff was excellent. The place needs some TLC, is a bit tired. It was easy to find, and its a really good thing it had a restaurant and a bar, because there was virtually nothing open within walking distance. The food quality and value were good, especially the breakfast.
Shine Motel offers accommodations in Summerside. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 32 miles from Shine Motel.
- i like the price .clean bathroom, nice big tv.i was just looking to stay a couple of night not looking to pay a fortune. heater in the room worked very well .fridge and stove were useful.
- Good location. An old motel. They are working hard to update everything.
- Bed was clean and people were friendly.good location. Room with kitchen good size.
- The place was clean and the guy at check in was very friendly
- It was nasty raw chicken on the ground! Food all over the ground! It was so disappointed it ruiened our trip the motel look like no one every cleaned Nasty!!!!!!!! I would never send any body their!!!!!!!
Causeway Bay Hotel and Convention Centre
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Causeway Bay Hotel and Convention Centre is located in Summerside in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 23 miles from Rustico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Beds comfy, pool clean. Good location. Love the robes.
- The location was convenient for our purposes, just 1 kilometer from the Credit Union Place and a few blocks from the main downtown street with restaurants.
- Good looking building and location. Staff very pleasant.
- I liked the staff. Very friendly and accomadating
- I liked some of it but I left ring there by accident the owner said theyd return it never ever sent it to me or called me back about it I’ve called few times also when stayed there it was very clean but I found the bathtub was very dirty.
Shining Waters Country Inn
One of our top picks in Cavendish.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Shining Waters Country Inn is located in Cavendish. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Rustico is 6 miles from Shining Waters Country Inn, and Charlottetown is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 19 miles from Shining Waters Country Inn.
- Perfect location for exploring the Anne sites of Cavendish.
- The location was good if all you wanted to do was to see the Ann of Green Gables stuff and mussel farms. The building was very old and the room very small. Bathroom hard to turn around in. The floor scooped so much you felt as if you would fall
- Great location at the start of the Cabot Trail. Motel room was quite nice but very dated. They need to upgrade to queen size beds. A double is too small.
- Conveniently located to all the Anne of Green Gables attractions, the beach, and the Prince Edward Island National park. Great breakfast – you must try the pancakes!
- We could walk to Rachel’s for breakfast onsite.
Marco Polo Inn
Marco Polo Inn is located in Cavendish, 6 miles from Rustico and 21 miles from Charlottetown. The inn has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 18 miles from Marco Polo Inn.
- includes a nice breakfast, rooms are very charming! Nice view from the balcony.
- Very friendly owner. Comfortable room and bed, quiet, very clean. Ate at The Blue Muscle Cafe in North Rustico . Excellent!! Will definitely go again .
- Excellent location. Lovely room, comfy bed. Coffee, refrigerator in room. On-site laundry.
- had a hard time unlocking door , couldn’t open blind people look into your room, very small room to small
- The inn room beds were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & the property is beautiful. Loved it there and hope to come back there next year.
Top Hotels In Princetown Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Princetown Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Princetown Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Princetown Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!