9 Best Hotels To Stay In Point Edward Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Point Edward Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Point Edward Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Point Edward Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Point Edward Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Point Edward Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Point Edward Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Point Edward Ontario:
Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward
Located in Point Edward in the region of Ontario, 1.7 miles from Port Huron, Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward features a fitness center and indoor pool.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- The breakfast was amazing and the room was nice and comphy
- Everything from arriving to our departure was above average.
- The hotel was very clean and quiet with a staff at the ready to help make your stay the best it could be. I would recommend the Hampton inn in Point Edward to anyone needing accommodations when traveling in the Sarnia area.
- Pool water should have been warmer! It was to cold to swim in!!!
- Beautifully kept hotel with friendly staff. Free breakfast in the morning was a bonus and they had a nice selection. Hotel was easily accessible from the highway. Bed was very comfortable. Will definitely be back.
Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Sarnia.This Point Edward, Ontario hotel features an indoor pool and an outdoor seasonal pool. Spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi and Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport is a 9-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies is available in the rooms at the Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel & Conference Center. Each room provides a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Guests can relax in the hot tub or in the dry sauna at the hotel. The exercise room is well equipped with a weight machine and treadmills. A 9-hole golf course is also on site.Bridges Bistro, located inside the Holiday Inn Sarnia Hotel, serves a seasonal menu with local ingredients. Freightor Lounge offers a light fare menu.Sarnia Golf & Curling Club is a 4-minute drive from the hotel. The Bluewater Bridge to the United States is 1.5 miles away.
- First visit was excellent. Enjoyed everything about it, but on our return home we stayed there again and did not enjoy it at all. We paid more money and had a much lower quality room and experience.
- The pool facilities were great and the breakfast was great. The staff were kind and quick.
- The entire Staff from the Front Desk, to the Lounge, to the Restaurant, to Housekeeping. They all seemed willing to serve and always smiled!
- Good restaurant, nice place in general, fitness center with all we need, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, small golf, well located.
- I travel a lot for work and pleasure and have stayed in just about every hotel in Sarnia within the past 3 months. My search is over. Bed was very comfortable which is unusual for me to say. Staff was very friendly and the room service was fantastic. Easy highway access a plus. I will definitely stay here the next time I’m in Sarnia which should be sometime very soon.
Quality Inn Sarnia
Quality Inn Sarnia offers accommodations in Sarnia. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The restaurant was excellent. We really enjoyed all our meals.
- The breakfast that was included was very good. Great variety and very claen.
- We checked in and had a funeral to get to. The room was clean, the bed great and breakfast was awesome as was our hostess in the breakfast room.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating. It was good value. The facilities were clean and adequate.
- The staff was the absolute best! We were greeted each time we walked in, and asked how things were whenever we left the building. Everyone who worked there had such a cheery attitude from the front dest to housekeeping, and even the waitstaff in the dining room………it made us feel more than just welcome, but more like we were amongst friends!
Harbourfront Inn is located in Sarnia, just 1.6 miles from Port Huron. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location was ideal if you want to travel to the US. It took less than 7 minutes to cross the border which was great.
- Nice hotel since renovations are done, enjoyed having a hot breakfast included & coffee maker in room, also lots of space in the rooms
- The beds were comfortable and the staff were helpful.
The staff is very accommodating!
Rooms are newly renovated and very comfortable!
Overall great location and nice view of the bay!
- Staff were lovely. Renovated rooms were great. Breakfast services were really good.
Comfort Inn Sarnia
Comfort Inn Sarnia offers accommodations in Sarnia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.
- The staff at this location are what truly set it apart. Thank you for tips on the area. And an understanding of the medical nature of our visit to Sarnia.
- The hotel was clean and cozy and the staff was very considerate. The rooms were nice and clean and the free breakfast was great.
Convienient location. Great sized rooms. Nice to see sitting chairs for reading.
Breakfast available at 5:30 which sounds great for the work crew.
- Kids loved free, cold lemonade dispenser in the lobby.
- It was excellent for what we needed, close to everything, free parking, very nice room and it included breakfast. As many other hotels, the internet was slow but it is normal with the amount of people that is on it at the same time. Thank you, Richard
Best Western Plus Guildwood Inn
Located in Point Edward, this hotel is 1.5 miles from the Canada-United States border. It features an outdoor pool and modern fitness centre.A 32-inch flat screen TV and free WiFi access are included in all rooms at Best Western PLUS Guildwood Inn. They are also equipped with a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.The on-site restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can get a drink at the on-site bar.The front desk at the Guildwood Inn Best Western PLUS is staffed 24 hours a day. There is a laundry service and business centre available.Gateway Casino is 2,800 feet from the hotel.
- When we were coming and going throughout the weekend, we encountered several staff members. They were all very friendly!
- accommodating kitchen staff for breakfast at the minute the restaurant opened
- The bed was really comfortable and very clean and quiet
After a questionable stay at another location and chain, this stop was a delight! We arrived very late but we were quickly settled and very comfortable.
Breakfast was a pleasant surprise in the motel’s dining room and an excellent meal.
- The room was very clean and up to date. The beds were so comfortable we slept in. (Don’t forget to set your alarm!) With all the Canada day festivities we did not have time to enjoy the outdoor pool but it looked inviting. We forgot an item in our room and called after check out to ask about it. The staff were super cheerful, friendly and accommodating to ensure we got our item back.
Super 8 Sarnia
This downtown Sarnia hotel is one mile from Blue Water International Bridge. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV while the hotel features Wagg’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant.Every room at Super 8 Sarnia includes a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are provided along with a flat-screen TV and in-room movies.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk with free coffee and tea in the lobby. Sarnia Super 8 also offers fax and message services. Free parking is possible.Point Edward Charity Casino is 1.5 miles from Super 8 Sarnia. The Mackinac Boat Ride is one mile away.
- Really good pub called sideways! And it was really close to the border
- Has everything I need. Good value for what I paid. Like it, I could easily get water, tea and coffee at the pantry area.
- Clean and comfy – great location to the old downtown. Very quiet at night
- Convenient to the 401 and border crossings. Close to several restaurants.
- The staff at registration and especially on leaving were courteous and professional. The property is close to the US border and easy to get to. There is a good restaurant attached to the facility and we went to it to get a good meal after our long drive out of the States.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Versatile Inn offers accommodations in Sarnia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The staff were amazingly friendly, helpful and kind!!
- staff are great. Stayed here last year in an upgraded room and it was very nice. Came back this year and stayed in a older room that was very dated, but the beds were comfortable and we had no complaints.
I will never recommend this hotel…I Left a review on this hotels
comments section starting with “BEWARE” and recommending that
any party that wishes to stay at this facility should view the room
prior to accepting to stay and giving credit card information.
- This was a fine place to stay for the money we paid. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the fact that there was a food buffet attached to the hotel for both our super and breakfast.
- The staff was outstanding!they loved our dogs! Amoun the owner was so kind and made us feel welcome
The Gables Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Gables Inn offers accommodations in Sarnia, just 5 miles from Port Huron. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- As I said above I liked the shower chairs set up to watch a large screen TV the and roominess. We were able to spend the night without turning on the air condition on a hot day. We had come from a two day dog show in Stratford it was a pleasant place to stay.
- Very pleasant stay, staff were very friendly. Room was pleasant and clean, some of the furniture had seen better days, but we didn’t have any problems.
- Rooms’ size, a separate bedroom in family suit, clean, 2 closets for your stuff, quietness around the motel, nature, green space around you can walk, playground. Not far from highway, but quiet; Tim Horton’s, etc. is nearby
- Customer service very friendly and rooms were clean
- 2 double beds in front room, one queen in separate bedroom.
Top Hotels In Point Edward Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Point Edward Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Point Edward Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Point Edward Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!