9 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa de Santiago La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa de Santiago La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa de Santiago La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa de Santiago La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa de Santiago La Gomera. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa de Santiago La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa de Santiago La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Playa De Santiago La Gomera:
Hotel Jardín Tecina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by 230 ft² of gardens and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel Jardín Tecina is located on the island of La Gomera. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub.Each room at the Jardín Tecina comes with a private terrace. They offer views over the sea, the swimming pool or the gardens. Free WiFi is available.The hotel is a short drive from the Tecina Golf Course and has a number of on site sports facilities. These include a fitness center, squash, mini golf and tennis courts.Jardín Tecina enjoys beautiful views over Tenerife and Mount Teide. Playa de Santiago Beach is within walking distance, and La Gomera Airport is just 1.6 mi away.
- Brilliant place ! Super apartments, extremely nice hotel area with parks and lots of plants/trees/flowers – Like walking around in an outdoor botanical garden – with full frontal sea view !! . The vibe was really good and the staff in all areas was amazing !! Thanks to reception for all advice, ideas and a fantastic , relaxing 4 days – will be back 100% !!
- Location close to airport and lift down the cliff to the town, quiet, facilities were amazing, choice at buffet, staff welcome and helpfulness, cleanliness, comfort in room.
Beautiful site, lovely gardens, wide range of facilities.
Standard accommodation was comfortable, spacious, lovely trees outside patio,
- The location was excellent, the food was very good, the climate was appreciated. The grounds of the hotel were amazing and kept in an immaculate condition.
- Breakfast available starting 5am – very convenient when leaving the hotel early; comfortable room, good food selection at buffet breakfast and dinner.
Parador de La Gomera
One of our top picks in San Sebastián de la Gomera.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the pretty Canarian island of La Gomera, with views of the town and the nearby island of Tenerife, this stunning Parador hotel is set on the hilltop, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.Go swimming in the outdoor pool, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and with great views of Tenerife. There are lounge chairs around the pool, where you can lie back and soak up the sun.Stroll around the tropical gardens at any time of the day, to enjoy the peacefulness of the Parador de la Gomera. You can also go on a day trip to the natural reserve in the center of the island.The interior of the Parador de la Gomera is spacious and has plenty of natural light. You can also admire the mixture of Castilian-style and Elizabethan decor.
- Lovely quiet relaxing hotel in a great location. Traditional look and feel with a serene ambience
- The swimming pool, the view from our balcony, location
- We would have like to stay at this hotel 20 years ago, but alas, it was far too expensive for us. Times change, and we were able to stay with our 3 teenage children and were not disappointed. The location of the parador is spectatular; we particularly liked watching the boats come and go. This is indeed a paradise.
Breakfast is a 10/10.
The staff was really nice on arrival and all throughout the week from reception to breakfast and swimming pool.
The location is fantastic, just a short walk to San Sebastian which is an unspoiled gem and the Parador is very authentic. To walk into the city, take the stairs from the Mirador to save some time.
The swimming pool was a great plus and never too busy.
We had a room with a breathtaking sea view, although not terrace.
I would definitely recommend anyone to travel to la Gomera, stay in San Sebastian and choose the Parador.
- Large and comfortable room, superb garden with view on the sea and the harbor. Great!
Hotel Torre Del Conde
One of our top picks in San Sebastián de la Gomera.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Torre Del Conde is set in the center of Gomera’s San Sebastián, 650 feet from the marina. It features a restaurant, rooms with flat-screen TV’s and free Wi-Fi access throughout.The Torre del Conde offers simple décor and spacious, bright rooms. Each has satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar.The Torre’s restaurant serves a range of buffet cuisine, including traditional Canarian dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel’s cafe-bar. The terrace offers impressive views of the nearby bay.The Conde is a 10-minute walk from Playa de la Villa Beach and is within walking distance of the center of San Sebastián, where there is a range of restaurants and bars. The picturesque Torre del Conde Park is next to the hotel.
- The hotel is situated perfectly in the city. 5-10 minutes walk to the ferry and right in the middle of all the hustle of the city. You can walk almost anywhere in no time, bus station just 5 minutes ago. We had a superior room with a balcony which was nice. Staff very friendly.
- Excellent location, good breakfast, very good cleaning of the room
- The view on the park and city is fantastic. Jacuzzi and infrared sauna on the roof terrace. Luxurious rooms with very good showers, good breakfast buffet
- Very easy place to stay been back 3 times now always good
- Bang in the centre of the town. Good access to all routes around the island.
Hotel La Colombina
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel La Colombina is located next to San Sebastián de La Gomera’s Infanta Cristina Theater. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free internet access and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at La Colombina feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café-bar with a terrace which serves drinks and light meals throughout the day.The Colombina is 5 minutes’ walk from San Sebastián’s port. The Garajonay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Neat and clean, good breakfast, little terrace at the room
- The room was comfortable if a little small. The shower was good. The breakfast was varied and there was plenty of it.
- Nice staff. They changed our room when we asked for it. Breakfast is OK.
- Good clean and smart hotel, well located for restaurants, shops, etc. Short walk to bus station. Breakfast offered a good range of buffet options- mainly cold foods. Friendly, helpful staff. Good warm shower, and a fridge for our provisions. Last day they kindly agreed to hold a bag after check-out so we could do a hike before moving on to another town.
- Comfortable bed, good shower., plenty of hot water. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel Jardín Concha
One of our top picks in Valle Gran Rey.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Jardín Concha is located in Valle Gran Rey, on La Gomera’s west coast. It offers rooms with a private balcony and great views of the sea and banana plantations.The rooms at the Jardín Concha feature tiled floors and a fridge. Each one has a private bathroom.The hotel has a roof terrace with fantastic views, and there is a communal kitchen. A daily breakfast is served in the garden.The hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from the Garajonay Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to La Gomera Airport in around 50 minutes.
- Beautiful hotel, just perfect for us. If you come consider getting one of the two rooms on the second floor with a terrasse with a fantastic view over the bay. At night corys shearwater were entertaining with their funny noises. We had a great stay for 2 days. Breakfast was great, you could enjoy the local food in the garden.
- The breakfast was lovely with a good selection of home made items- salsa guacamole spicy goats cheese and palm honey with home made bread. The owner was friendly and welcoming and I would recommend it.
- Excellent breakfast. Welcoming staff and hotel run professionally. Spick and span!
We had a great stay in Hotel Jardin Concha. We felt very welcome and Concha is a perfect host who cares very much for her guests!
We will definitely come back someday to enjoy the fresh from the tree mangos and bananas and the great view – Thanks for everything, Concha!
- This was really the perfect place for us. The hotel is lovely with a great view of the valley, the mountain and the ocean. I loved my terrace with sea view!! We spend 7 nights there and it was hard to leave. The hotel owner is such a friendly person. The room was comfortable with very good beds, small fridge and very good and quiet airconditionning. It’s a quiet place not far from the beach and restaurants. For me the best place to stay!
Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro
This converted manor house offers charming rooms with views of the Hermigua Valley and Atlantic Ocean. It is 10 minutes’ drive from La Gomera’s Garajonay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The rooms at Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro feature stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some also include a balcony, which guests can request in advance. Additional charges may apply.The Ibo Alfaro serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. There is also a terrace where you can enjoy a drink with the fantastic views of the Hermigua Valley.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Tenerife. Car and bicycle rental are also available. La Gomera Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was awesome !! And the hôtel vert nice. The hôtel is perfectly situated to visit the area.
- We had there two perfect nights. Great breakfast, nice friendly and helpful staff. Our first experience with casa rural, eco friendly hotel, bio products avaible. Great view to the sea and mountains. Hermigua is a nice smaller town with bars, restaurants. The hotel is right on a tourist foothpath into mountains, to the mirador and Agulo. You can find everything needed there, maybe more.
- The hotel had its own individual character. The owners were welcoming and interested in their customers. The location was lovely. Breakfasts were good.
The location is wonderful if you are looking for the quiet place. It is close the beach and mountain pathways. Excelente view.
Breakfast simple, but very good quality and variety is different every day.
The owner´s are very attentive.
- Wonderful place to stay.Very quiete.close to montains and close to beach.
Hotel Playa Calera
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel has an ideal beachfront setting on the tropical island of La Gomera. It has a massive rooftop swimming pool with amazing views of the sea.The stylish Playa Calera is no-smoking in all areas. It is set just yards from magnificent beaches. These are perfect for swimming, fishing and snorkeling.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a flat-screen satellite TV and practical kitchenette. A relaxing seating area is also featured.The Playa Calera’s restaurant serves a range of traditional dishes. The roof terrace is the perfect place to watch the spectacular sunsets.The hotel offers free private parking. There is also a free internet connection.
- Nice modern hotel in a great location. Nice breakfast with quite a bit of choice. We upgraded to a room with partial sea views for 10€ extra per night (directly with the hotel) room was very spacious.
- Lovely huge room.fab but Inot heated pool. Building architect designed. Nicely set up tables for dinner. Reception and restaurant staff lovely.
- The hotel is extremely clean and well maintained. The rooftop pool is fantastic to relax after having experienced the amazing nature of the island. Room are big and well soundproofed.
- A great hotel for a relaxing hiking break. Great location next to the fantastic piano bar and a simple way of life. Very enjoyable quick stay.
Hotel Gran Rey
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located on La Puntilla’s beachfront promenade, in southern La Gomera. It has a tennis court and 2 outdoor pools, and its roof terrace offers great views of the sea and mountains.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Gran Rey feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. Each one has a safe and mini-bar, and the private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has a buffet restaurant and an à la carte restaurant, offering Canary and international food. There is also a poolside bar where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. The hotel is in the Valle Gran Rey Park, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Garajonay National Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. San Sebastián is 31 mi away.
The Hotel was big enough to cope yet small enough to care!
The views across the sea and the mountains were fantastic.
- location ,friendly and helpful staff seafront views
- The pool was nice and the room was perfect. I liked everything about the hotel.
- Rooftop terrace for breakfast, sound of waves while sleeping, view of the ocean, excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
- We have visited here before and loved the location. The sea view and sound of crashing waves is wonderful. Excellent rooftop breakfasts in the sun!
- The Hotel was big enough to cope yet small enough to care!
Hotel Rural Casa Lugo
Located 2,300 feet from the north coast, Hotel Rural Casa Lugo is located in Agulo. Free WiFi access is available at this accommodations.Each room here will provide you with a satellite TV and a patio. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Hotel Rural Casa Lugo you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The hotel is 5.7 mi from Parque Nacional de Garajonay. Tenerife Sur Airport is 52 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Nice atmosphere and ambient. Good location. Great staff!
as one of my friend said: “Todo crema”
really good bed.
Lovely DARK room with great wooden window blinds, and quiet at night.
Amazing views towards the mountains/cliffs.
- Great location. Hotel is situated in a beautiful old mansion. Friendly staff.
- lovely experience staff so welcoming and kind ,the location was central so we could get around the the village without having to use the car. will return .
- Good breakfast, friendly proprietor, simple but charming guesthouse, very peaceful.
- Nice atmosphere and ambient. Good location. Great staff!
Top Hotels In Playa De Santiago La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa de Santiago La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa de Santiago La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa de Santiago La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!