9 Best Hotels To Stay In Oyster Bay Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Oyster Bay Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Oyster Bay Vancouver Island:
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Ocean Resort is located in Oyster Bay, just 13 miles from Mount Washington.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Campbell River is 10 miles from Ocean Resort, and Courtenay is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 17 miles from Ocean Resort.
- Cheap and cheerful, always friendly. Lovely clean room and locally made environmentally friendly products
- Very relaxing place to stay. They ask people to respect each others stay which is really nice. Coffee/tea station available for self serve in the lobby.
- The staff member on reception was super friendly and helpful!
- Very quiet property right on the beach. Perfect for contemplation and reflection
- Simple, clean rooms with comfy beds. Mini kitchen in lobby had great coffee!
Anchor Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Campbell River.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Anchor Inn and Suites is located in Campbell River in the region of Vancouver Island. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Washington is 19 miles from Anchor Inn and Suites, and Courtenay is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The sun rise in the mornings was fantastic. The pool and hot tub were great. The location was very convenient to town. The breakfast scramble egg, 2 pieces bacon, pan fries, one slice toast was great. Would stay here again in a heart beat.
- All rooms are ocean facing with a gorgeous view. 🙂 Although they are not completely modern furnishings they are clean and comfortable (I would definitely rate as good). The pool area is clean and the extra large hot tub wonderful. We had breakfast (complimentary I might add) in the dining room in the morning. Absolutely gorgeous views that are stunning. The staff were fantastic in offering us advice for dinner in town, etc. Excellent value for the money ($71 for the night – breakfast included!). I will definitely be back!! 😀
Clean room, excellent view and nice staffs.
Lily the lady who is working in the front desk has helped us a lot! We really appreciate it!
- the view was really pretty and nice and kind service
- Room was clean and comfortable. All appliances and electronics were in working order. Hotel restaurant server was great at her job and the free breakfast was generous and well made.
Best Western Austrian Chalet
One of our best sellers in Campbell River! Near a wide range of leisure activities such as golf and fishing, this hotel in Campbell River, British Columbia offers stunning views of the ocean and Discovery Passage. Free WiFi is provided.A flat-screen TV and seating area are available in each guest room at Best Western Austrian Chalet. A private bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower.Best Western Austrian Chalet serves a deluxe continental breakfast every morning. Guests will also enjoy free high-speed internet access and the indoor pool. After working out in the fitness centre, guests can cook dinner in the oceanfront barbecue area.The helpful staff at the Austrian Chalet Best Western can assist in planning salmon fishing trips, grizzly bear watching or kayaking. Guests can also go whale watching or skiing.
- We liked the cathedral ceiling and the fresh sea air.
- We always enjoy the breakfast, 2 tv’s so the kids can enjoy their own shows at same time as adults, swimming pool and exercise room
- Place was very clean, staff very nice and helpful.
- My reservation was “lost” through booking.com but they held me a room anyway. The staff was helpful. Not impressed that I personally had to plug in all the electronics, fridge, coffee maker, etc… this meant getting behind a dresser to do it.
- My daughter is using the facility while going to school in CR, she is very impressed with all aspects!!!…
Coast Discovery Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coast Discovery Inn offers accommodations in Campbell River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mount Washington is 20 miles from Coast Discovery Inn, and Courtenay is 26 miles away. Comox Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- We were late arriving but they were so good about it and super friendly. They were about to answer all of our questions about the surrounding area and places to visit while we were there
Bed was comfy and the staff were very good.
Good location to walk to shopping.
- Low rates, comfortable bed, easy access to the town.
- Great daily happy hour in the lounge/restaurant. Fabulous breakfast was included in the rate we got.
- The bed was really comfortable and I liked it included breakfast.
Heron’s Landing Hotel
Located on the Strait of Georgia, this pet-friendly hotel is a 5-minute drive from Campbell River. It features daily continental breakfast, a business center and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms are furnished with a balcony.A cable TV and a coffee maker are equipped in each room at Heron’s Landing Hotel. Rooms are traditionally styled with blue color accents and some antique European décor. All-natural bath amenities are also included.Hotel Heron’s Landing is 1 miles from the Ferry Ramp to Quadra Island, and 2.5 miles from Campbell River Common Shopping Centre. Elk Falls Provincial Park is 3.9 miles away.
- A superior breakfast (you can make your own omelette), a roomy suite with a full kitchen, a dining room, a separate living room and a separate bedroom, and friendly staff. Great view.
- We had a two bedroom suite which was great for our family of 5. Loved having a kitchen. Bathroom showers had lots of pressure. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was very good and loved the make your own egg station!
- the antiques and attention to detail. Also a spacious suite with kitchen facilities
Convenient location. Across the street from a nice ocean walkway.
Breakfast offered was simple but included a make your own omelette station.
- The breakfast was excellent and offered each guest the opportunity to make his/her own omelet. The breakfast was one of the best ever offered anywhere we’ve been.
Campbell River Lodge by Riverside
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Campbell River Lodge by Riverside offers accommodations in Campbell River. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Mount Washington is 20 miles from Campbell River Lodge by Riverside, and Courtenay is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 28 miles from Campbell River Lodge by Riverside.
- Our room was really quiet.I liked having the river right outside. It was clean as well.
- The site is right on the river, a beautiful green area is available to the guests to enjoy.
- The structure , and the river where I could’ve seen eagle bald and londre eco it was very amazing….moreover it’s very quickly and comfortable.
- The room was rustic but clean and comfortable. Great location with a view to the river and close to downtown.
- What a Diamond in the Ruff, I have driven past that Hotel sign for the past few years, industrial ALL over the area…And yet, what a great feeling once you step out of the parking lot and into the Beautiful Grounds that the Hotel sits on, I came in Late at Night, Very Dark, and when I woke, I got to see the property and the river flowing past…I will return
Comfort Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Campbell River. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mount Washington is 20 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites, and Courtenay is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- quiet and relaxing…complimentary breakfast was good…front staff not as friendly as seen in the past visits.
- Building is relatively new [2 yrs?] and has some beautiful custom wood features e.g.: beams, frames & tables. Hot breakfast was good & area well policed/resupplied. Right in downtown CR. Staff helpful & pleasant. Real glasses/cups in room & recycling bin!
- Everything but the most enjoyable for me was the breakfast room and watching the waves because it was a windy morning! Awesome!
Your pool was nice, room was clean quite and bed comfortable.
Breakfast was fine but coffee weak.
- Very quiet and spacious room with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was good with several choices. The breakfast room had a nice view of the sea. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Driftwood by the Sea Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Campbell River, 19 miles from Mount Washington, Driftwood by the Sea Inn features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 25 miles from Driftwood RV Cottages.
- the cottage was wonderful, the view of sunsets was great, very comfortable, an karen who checked us in was terrific.
- Comfy bed, BBQ and pavilion available for outdoor cooking, crosswalk for accessing the beach, quiet rooms inside even though on a busy street, well maintained rooms and property, friendly service, and view of deer romping on the hillside out the back of our cottage.
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The beds were super comfy! The fire bucket was a nice touch. They thought of everything that you could possibly need and had it in the cabin! The beach. And walking trails was right across the road and down town was not far north. We loved our time at the Discovery by the Sea Inn. Would highly recommend it!!
- Karen was very helpful and provided us with a lot of great information about the area, including things to do and restaurants. We felt welcomed and safe. The location was very central and accessible to the town centre.
- The owners were wonderful and location was great. Very well kept.
Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
Featuring free WiFi, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community offers accommodations in Courtenay, just 16 miles from Mount Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- They used Earth Friendly products on the washroom i.e. soap, shampoo, shower gel. Awesome!
- Free parking and shuttle to the airport were a big plus for us. Quiet pleasant surroundings made the stay serene. Walking distance to supermarket and liquor store for basic supplies when we couldn’t face another restaurant meal on our journey.
- Quiet! Comfy beds! Reasonable priced varied menu and prompt service in Restaurant
- Nice and spacious. Doesn’t even feel like your in a hotel room
- This place is amazing. Stayed in one of the villa’s overlooking the golf course and it really felt you were no where near the city. With the golf course and all the trees it was a nice getaway. Probably the largest room I have ever stayed in.
Top Hotels In Oyster Bay Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oyster Bay Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!