9 Best Hotels To Stay In Oxford Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Oxford Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oxford Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oxford Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oxford Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oxford Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oxford Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Oxford Maine:
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME is located in Oxford, 25 miles from Freeport and 28 miles from Brunswick.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 33 miles from Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME.
- The room was surprising clean and comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected. The staff were nice. Joining Hilton Honors as we plan on going more often.
Fix the sliding door for closet and bathroom. Lot of noise sliding and you can hear
some of the other room sliders also. Otherwise, a great value.
- Staff were friendly and funny. Rooms were immaculate! Pool was clean with good lighting.
- the staff was very knowlagable when asking for directions very clean
- The food was excellent and The staff was wonderful. I definitely will be going back there .
Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn offers accommodations in Lewiston.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Portland is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, and Freeport is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn.
- Breakfast was included and has healthy choices, not just bagels and muffins. The pool was very clean, the workout room was neat, well-lit and perfect for my 10-year old grandson and I to enjoy.
- Everything was excellent. Ezra was super nice at the front desk.
- Close to everything I needed. The breakfast cook is very talented. Loved her food.
- I found the staff very accommodating. I needed an early check in and they were more then happy to oblige. Very quiet. I always enjoy Hampton Inns no matter where I stay.
- Super convenient to central maine medical, and all the restaurants on Lisbon street.
Fireside Inn & Suites Auburn
Just off of Interstate 95 in Auburn, Maine, this hotel is only moments from area attractions and recreational activities, including excellent ski locations, and provides modern amenities and comfortable accommodations.Start the day at A Fireside Inn and Suites Auburn with a free continental breakfast or take advantage of in-room coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators. Spend the afternoon lounging by the seasonal outdoor pool or working out in the on-site fitness center. Enjoy on-site dining and cocktails at Danny Boy’s Irish Pub and Restaurant.In the area surrounding the Auburn Fireside Inn, discover a variety of charming shops and local restaurants. Experience top-rated ski trails at Lost Valley Ski Area or Sugarloaf Ski Area. A number of golf courses and parks are also nearby.
- Weather was bad on the highway, and this was only feet away. Location was what it was all about before the road conditions got worse.
- The ice on driveway was very dangerous !!!! Thought I was going to fall more then once!!
- the room w/ Jacuzzi and fireplace and comfie bed
I have a dog with me when I travel- so I get an older standard room. It’s okay- for what I pay per night, vs, a local competitor who allows dogs it can range to as much as $100 less.
The hotel is right off the highway, convient to restaurants, fuel, and information. Coffee and a simple complimentary breakfast is always ready by 6am – very good if you need to travel.
- Potential is there, and the room set ups in the new sections are designed nice.
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch offers accommodations in Auburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a gift shop at the property.Portland is 30 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch, and Freeport is 18 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 32 miles away.
- Great restaurant, pool and great coffee. Nice view!
- Nice room it’s was clean and welcoming. Breakfast in the morning was wounderful it’s cooked to order 🙂
- The rooms were clean and the kids enjoyed the pool.
- Jordan was the front desk person who greeted us and was the person who we said good bye to also Very Pleasant staffmember!
- Just visiting family and it was close to their location. The swimming pool was a bonus for our grandson.
Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn
Residence Inn Auburn is 1.5 miles from Central Main Community College and offers rooms with a well-equipped kitchen. Daily buffet breakfast, a gym and outdoor barbecue terrace are available.Rooms at Auburn Residence Inn include cable TV with premium channels and a living area with sofa. Kitchen amenities include a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. In-room Wi-Fi access is free.Guests have free access to Residence Inn Auburn’s indoor pool and whirlpool. Its outdoor terrace has plenty of seating, a firepit and a barbecue grill.The Market, an on-site convenience store, is stocked with a selection of snacks and beverages.Auburn’s Residence Inn is just a mile from Auburndale Shopping Center. I- 95 is a 4 miles drive.
- The room was very comfortable and roomy and well equipped. The bed was very comfortable. The room was neat and clean. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was very good. The location was excellent.
- We needed a restful weekend and hardly knew there were kids there, until we got to the pool…very quiet and relaxing. Great place!
- Breakfast was good. Lots of sitting area. Very quiet. Good location. The staff was very nice and helpful with questions. Would definitely stay here again.
- I loved to hot tub and pool and the room size and bed
- I have been in the hospitality business for 35 years, I manage two Inns in PA for most of that time so I am very particular when it comes to staying somewhere. I was very pleased with the staff who all went above & beyond & also the breakfast was awesome both days. I hope to come back on a Monday thru Wednesday, this time we were just their on the weekend.
Wolf Cove Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Wolf Cove Inn offers accommodations in Poland Spring, just 29 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Freeport is 21 miles from Wolf Cove Inn, and Brunswick is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful. Very picturesque place, friendly hosts, great atmosphere.
- Wonderful breakfasts each morning. Staff goes out of their way to accommodate. Beautiful lake views. Wine and cheese hour offered each evening.
- Great location. Sue was helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone friendly. Would return. What one expects and more from a B&B,
- Facility was spacious and comfortable. The food at breakfast was excellent. the host and hostess were very gracious.
Bear Mountain Inn
Located in South Waterford, 22 miles from North Conway, Bear Mountain Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Portland International Jetport Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Inn at Pinnacle Mountain
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Inn at Pinnacle Mountain offers accommodations in Paris. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 48 miles from Inn at Pinnacle Mountain.
No reviews yet.
Inn at the Agora
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Inn at the Agora offers accommodations in Lewiston, just 30 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 17 miles from Inn at the Agora, and Bath is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from Inn at the Agora.
- Everything is perfect!I felt so lucky to stay here when the storm hit the east coast.Jan is the best innkeeper you could ever imagine.I don’t know if you could see this message Jan but sorry I didn’t say goodbye when I left.You were busy upstairs and I was in a hurry to go.Thanks again for everything!
Great Hotel. Jan is very nice. She even ran my daughters water bottle out as we were driving away. I could easily stay here a week or more.
Walking distance to up and coming areas in Lewiston.
- Wonderful period character. Very clean. Very well run.
- This is a charming historic house. The manager provides sherry served in the beautiful living room before dinner. They do not serve breakfast on site, but they give you a coupon for breakfast at the most popular breakfast places a short distance away. My only complaint is that it had turned cold at night and they did not turn on the heat. I was comfortable in my quilt-laden bed, but it was too cold in the bathroom to take a shower…at least too cold for me. Otherwise, no complaints
- The hostess was delightful, the Inn lovely. We own an antique Cape built in 1835 and staying here felt like home! The sherry and fudge was a nice touch as were the chocolates on the bed pillows.
Top Hotels In Oxford Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oxford Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oxford Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oxford Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!