9 Best Hotels To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Notre-dame-de-la-merci Quebec:
La cuillère à pot
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La cuillère à pot offers accommodations in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Mont-Tremblant is 19 miles from La cuillère pot, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 28 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Warm room, big bathroom and extra space for all our sledding gear and can park your sled right out front of your door.
- The owners are very accommodating and kind. Great for English speaking if needed. Lots of room for parking when bringing sleds. Close to sled trail.
- Room was ready at our arrival. Staff is cortegeous and room was clean and smelled good.
- Very clean rooms. Beds are extremely comfortable with very good linen. Staff is very accommodating and understanding. The diner has nice retro vibe and the breakfast is very good.
- The owner and wife were amazing. Very friendly and enjoyable to talk with. It’s too bad they are a little off the beaten path. I would go back there in a heartbeat. We arrived late and the restaurant was closed, but they opened it up just for us and cooked us a nice dinner. We had the place to our selves. The bar and dance floor were great and if you like the 50 – 60’s, you were at home. The music was right up our alley and we were dancing away.
La Tanière de l’Ours
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. La Tanière de l’Ours offers accommodations in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 20 miles from La Tanière de l’Ours, and Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The hosts were welcoming and professional. We appreciated that we could understand their French.
- Great place. Clean. Very pleasant host. Great breakfast. Good location.
- GReat location when you want to visit the nearby Parc. Beautiful room, Nice hosts and the breakfast was delicious!
- Everything was perfect. The welcome of the owners was great and very friendly. Also, the breakfast was delicious!!
- Friendly and helpful hosts; neat, clean and spacious room, comfortable bed and nice linens.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Estérel Resort offers accommodations in Esterel, just 29 miles from Mont-Tremblant. The hotel has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 12 miles from Esterel Resort, and Saint-Jérôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from Estérel Resort.
- The ambiance of the hotel and the spa was amazing. We loved the jacuzzi bath and the pass to all the activities in the area.
- Very nice hotel with great outdoor hot pools. Lots of things to do in winter around the hotel with direct access to trails for snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Very comfortable beds and the fireplace in every room makes it romantic. Kitchenette is well equipped. Room and hotel are well set up for toddlers.
- The rooms and views are amazing. Restaurants are pricey but top notch.
- Size of room and that all spa facilities and Reston are on site; no need to drive anywhere
- Cozy and well designed rooms with a great view of the lake. Incredible sunrise.
Chalet des Trois Pignons
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Chalet des Trois Pignons is located in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm. Free private parking is available on site.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Mont-Tremblant is 24 miles from Chalet des Trois Pignons, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 32 miles from Chalet des Trois Pignons.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Auberge Aux Quatre Matins is located in Saint Come in the region of Quebec, just 29 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. The inn has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 28 miles from Auberge Aux Quatre Matins, and Sainte-Adèle is 25 miles away. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing!! Staff and location were great. Super close to the slopes
- Приветливый персонал. B номере очень чисто, удобная постель,есть камин и подобие джакузи .
- L ensemble de l hôtel et proximité du centre de ski
Le décor et le nom des chambres étaient très original. La configuration de la chambre aussi.
La nourriture étaient de qualité et très bien présentée.
Le service excellent.
- Les dejeuners étaient excellents. La situation géographique pour le ski est très bien. La douillette du lit est confortable.
Auberge Pres du Lac
Located in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm, 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Auberge Pres du Lac features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 29 miles from Auberge Pres du Lac, and Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- It seems like a small paradise. Looks great, has a small kitchinette fully equipped, beds are very comfortable, very good room temperate, sparkly clean everything. Wifi worked excellent, parking is great, location is very nice. Feels like home. We loved every second.
- The bed and the sheets were extremely comfortable. The owner was very attentive of cleanliness and was happy to help with everything – he even offered to do laundry.
- Très bien situé, studio accueillant décoré avec beaucoup de goût et très fonctionnel, lit confortable, ambiance chaleureuse.
Près de tout. Ski et services.
- Un acceuil tellement chaleureux, Elizabeth et son époux sont aux petits soins pour nous.C’ est la deuxieme fois que nous allons à cet endroit et nous y retournerons.Et que dire du petit déjeuner?? Une omelette soufflé, délicieuse, faite avec amour.Un paysage splendide et allez donc constater par vous meme!!
Hôtel-Spa Le Suisse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel-Spa Le Suisse offers accommodations in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm, just 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 29 miles from Hôtel-Spa Le Suisse, and Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Micro-Brasserie Le Baril Roulant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Micro-Brasserie Le Baril Roulant offers accommodations in Val-David, just 22 miles from Mont-Tremblant. The inn has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 9 miles from Micro-Brasserie Baril Roulant, and Saint-Jérôme is 20 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 38 miles away.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Food was interesting and tasty
Very good location close to the cross country ski trail and the village
- We loved the food, the great service and very friendly staff. The food and beer (from a micro brewery) was local and exzellent. We appreciated the attention to detail and the ecological approach. The furniture and flooring was done by local craftsmen. Our room and bathroom were very clean. We liked a common room on our floor where we could use the fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes and games.
- The continental breakfast was delicious. It was the most extravagant breakfast I’ve had included with a hotel stay. We also received a coupon for a beer sample, which we enjoyed with dinner at the restaurant on site. The atmosphere at the hotel was friendly (from the staff and the guests, alike).
- The rooms were comfortable and clean; the bathroom was small but adequate. The breakfast was adequate; the dinner at the restaurant was very good. The service in the restaurant could have been better; the waitress or the kitchen forgot one order for our party of nine.
- It’s right beside the Petit train du nord bike trail, which was perfect as we were biking the trail. Very cheerful place, nice rooms, and the pub has great beer and excellent food. We sat outside on the balcony overlooking the river for our meals. Val David is a pretty town with lots of shops, restaurants and art galleries. The inn has secure storage for bikes.
- Friendly, helpful staff.
Auberge Havre du Parc
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Auberge Havre du Parc is located in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Mont-Tremblant is 20 miles from Auberge Havre du Parc, and Saint-Michel-des-Saints is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely, quiet and traditionel place with super nice hosts for relaxed guests. Very close to Parc entrance and 10 minutes to various restaurants.
- Super nice and comfortable small hotel directly on a small lake with a perfect view and a very smart host
The host was very friendly, and the location is beautiful and peaceful.
Accomodations were clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was good, with a great view of the lake and forest.
- Great breakfasts included which get you started for the day. Close to the Mt Tremblant St Donat park entrance for driving and exploring, doing walks and seeing lakes, beaches, waterfalls etc. You can do a circuit taking in Mt Tremblant township. St Donat township is a short drive away where there is an excellent boulangerie plus other stores and cafes…
- The host and the place are perfect! Lovely place to spend some time and refresh your soul with pure nature and great host.
Top Hotels In Notre-dame-de-la-merci Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!