9 Best Hotels To Stay In Norton Shores Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Norton Shores Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Norton Shores Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norton Shores Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norton Shores Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Norton Shores Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Norton Shores Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Norton Shores Michigan:
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
Located in the Norton Shores area of Muskegon, Michigan, the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott is centrally located for the areas top attractions such as the Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park.The hotel boasts spacious rooms and suites with complimentary high speed Internet. Begin the day with a free Continental breakfast before touring the Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Museum. Work out in the hotel’s exercise room or take a swim in the indoor pool.Other activities such as golf at a nearby course or fly-fishing are available to guests of the Muskegon Norton Shores Fairfield Inn and Suites.
- The desk clerk Michele was so helpful. I had expected the hot tub but, it’s broken. I was really disappointed. She got the manger and they got me a jacuzzi room. So cool! I’ll always use Fairfield Inn!!!
- The location, the breakfast, very clean, friendly staff.
- The staff was super friendly and seemed like they cared about me. They were also very accommodating to my request for a hot tub and recommendations to places to eat
- The staff at check in eas fast and eagar to please same with night staff very friendly
- Nice clean , newer facility. Front desk staff cordial and helpful.
Hampton Inn Muskegon
This Muskegon, Michigan hotel is moments from Highway 31 and near Lake Michigan beaches. Each guest room is equipped with free high-speed internet access and a coffee maker.Hampton Inn Muskegon features an indoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. A free hot breakfast is available every morning.Michigan’s Adventure amusement park is a short drive from the Muskegon Hampton Inn. Guests can go shopping at The Lakes Mall or explore the West Michigan Children’s Museum.
- Staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating! Loved the room, am excellent getaway and stress reliever!
- Breakfast was great and morning crew friendly and helpful.
- Very comfortable beds. Staff was extremely accommodating. The breakfast is great. Plus you can ask the front desk for a bottle of water. They go above and beyond!
- Clean, modern. Beds were super comfortable and the bathroom was spacious.
- Friendly staff and convenient location. Close to stores, restaurants and highways. The ladies at breakfast time kept everything filled and clean.
Baymont Inn and Suites Muskegon
Featuring free Wi-Fi and cable TV in every room, this hotel is less than a 2-minute walk from The Lakes Mall in Muskegon, Michigan. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.A small refrigerator is included in each room at Baymont Inn and Suites Muskegon. A work desk and a hairdryer are also provided in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool or relax in the on-site hot tub. A modern fitness center is available to all guests at Muskegon Baymont Inn and Suites.Muskegon County Airport is a 7-minute drive from this hotel. Michigan’s Adventure, Michigan’s largest amusement park, is 16 miles away.
- It was a Valentine’s Getaway for myself and Hubby. We absolutely loved place, bed and pillows were amazing. Room was a little small but made visit even more quaint and private feeling
- The room was nice and comfortable! Would recommend staying here again just not going swimming there!
- Staff was friendly and very helpful, and accommodating by leaving the pool open a half hour longer due to arriving late and letting us have a late check out. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and the shower was great.
Breakfast was minimal but fine. We were surprised by a dinner buffet that was very good.
- Upon checking in we rang the bell (no one was at the counter at 1:30p.m.) and no one came, we walked around the corner and called out for staff, someone came from laundry room and helped us. Took things into the room and found room to not be properly cleaned. See below*
Quality Inn & Suites
This hotel is a 10 minute drive from Central Muskegon and 6.5 miles from the beaches of Lake Michigan. It features an indoor pool, hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at the Comfort Inn Muskegon. All rooms include a telephone with free local calls.Free access to the gym, sauna and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Muskegon Comfort Inn. A game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey and arcade games is available.A daily breakfast buffet including hot waffles is served at the Comfort Inn. A bar and lounge is on site and offers cocktails and beer.Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park is 12 miles from the hotel. Fruitport Golf Club and The Lakes Mall are both a 10 minute drive away.
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Also was very teen friendly lots of things for them to do there.
- The bed was super comfy and the staff was very friendly
- Our room was in the perfect spot to almost park right outside of it. The staff were WONDERFUL!!!! They were ALL polite, helpful, friendly, and personable!!! Probably one of the best stays in a hotel ever. I’m NOT lying. Really grateful and happy with our stay. We will probably be back because our daughter is at Teen Challenge. Oh, I forgot, the breakfast was awesome!!! And so were the staff keeping it stocked. Thank you for a lovely stay!!!
- Front desk and breakfast staff were unbelievably nice. Breakfast options were plentiful (eggs, bacon and hash browns with cheese and bacon) and tasteful. We were almost too late for breakfast (overslept), but the hostess said she would leave all the food out and available, and for us to take our time eating. Thought the value for the money was exceptional.
- The bed was PERFECT! The shower had an adjustable flow, which was unexpected. The decor was updated, which was very nice. We were running at the late end of breakfast both days, and to our surprise, they were still stocked and SO NICE! I don’t like a cold pool, and that was even the perfect temperature. To top it all off, the staff at the hotel were SO FRIENDLY and helpful with directions and recommendations in the area. We could not have chosen a better place to stay. Will surely chose this hotel again if we stay in this area!!
Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor
In downtown Muskegon, this hotel is half a mile from the shores of Muskegon Lake. It features an on-site restaurant as well as an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor. They come equipped with a coffee maker and are furnished with a sitting area and a work desk.The on-site Third Street Grille restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and specializes in steaks, pasta, and seafood.Guests can use the business center or work out in the fitness center at the Muskegon-Harbor Holiday Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Muskegon State Park, on Lake Michigan, is 8.5 miles from the hotel. Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park is 11 miles away.
- Beds were super comfy, room was super clean and great staff!
- nothing my trip was cut short the room had no heat the second room had mold on the walls behind the curtains . bad bad experience
- The bed was comfortable. The hotel was clean, and quiet. Just about everything is walking distance from the hotel, so you don’t need your car.
- Nice big restaurant, gives you the impression on a fine restaurant. Not even close!! food was very disappointing.
- It was clean an all but services kinda sucked an my toilet was not working i didnt get a discount or new room
Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake
Located near Highway 31, this hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the center of Grand Haven and the Grand Haven beach. It features an indoor and outdoor pool as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a small sitting area are furnished in each room at the Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake. The traditionally styled rooms also include coffee-making facilities.The Grand Haven-Spring Lake Holiday Inn provides free guest access to the on-site fitness room and business center. Guest laundry facilities are also available.Jack’s Waterfront Bistro + Bar serves local American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy a cocktail on the outdoor terrace.This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of The Lakes Mall and Craig’s Cruisers Go Karts & Mini Golf. Michigan’s Adventure amusement park is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- The location, friendly staff, restaurant and of course pool!
- The bed is big and soft, really comfortable. Bathroom is big and clean. A nice place to stay.
- Very clean hotel. Staff was always cleaning up after disrespectful young people. Staff is very attentive to guests. Restaurant is very nice and has an excellent view of the river.
- Bathroom could use a redo, to bring it up to current luxury standards
- The bed was extremely comfortable but tge pillows were a little to soft for my taste.
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Muskegon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Gerald R Ford Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing. The room was very large and spacious.
- Rooms were clean and spacious. There was a full refrigerator in the room and a microwave. The staff was extremely helpful and great to talk with.
- Location wonderful. Rooms are huge and view was great.
- Courtesy of the front staff, cleanliness of the room and the mini fridge was no mini, it was a full size for more room if you travel with chidlren.
- Comfortable beds,very clean-great accommodating staff. Provided a room for 12 of us to play bridge which is why we came together to this hotel. Would definitely come again.
Best Western Beacon Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Beacon Inn offers accommodations in Grand Haven, just 29 miles from Grand Rapids.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Holland is 19 miles from Best Western Beacon Inn, and Saugatuck is 27 miles from the property. Gerald R Ford Airport is 37 miles away.
- Again the employees were so welcoming and made our stay during the difficult time of losing our father a positive experience. They accommodated all of us for 4 days
- The staff was efficient and pleasant. The room was clean.
- Great breakfast; friendly people; very clean and very relaxing!
- Clean, prompt. Parking very close to room. [Exercise room, pool, and wifi superfluous for us.] .
- parking at doorside convenient. Going out sliding doors to private, pretty green courtyard to chairs and table was pleasant. Map provided was extremely helpful, especially since left exit impossible.
Rodeway Inn Grand Haven
Located in Grand Haven, 29 miles from Grand Rapids, Rodeway Inn Grand Haven features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Holland is 19 miles from Rodeway Inn Grand Haven, and Saugatuck is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great customer service. Great value. Comfortable, clean, great location.
- I liked that I didn’t have to walk through a lobby full of people just to step outside to smoke a cigarette or to load up my vehicle.
- The room was very clean nicely remodeled and thw price was excellent I highly recommend this property.
- The room was spotless. Very clean. Bed was comfortable. Quiet.
- Staff was friendly and location was good, but I still wouldn’t go here again.
Top Hotels In Norton Shores Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Norton Shores Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Norton Shores Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Norton Shores Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!