9 Best Hotels To Stay In Nordre Sandøy – Top Hotel Reviews
Nordre Sandøy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nordre Sandøy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nordre Sandøy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nordre Sandøy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nordre Sandøy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nordre Sandøy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Nordre Sandøy:
Park Hotel Halden
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Park Hotel Halden is located in Halden in the region of Østfold, just 15 miles from Strömstad. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fredrikstad is 16 miles from Park Hotel Halden, and Sarpsborg is 14 miles from the property. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 40 miles away.
- Nice staff, great price, Nice breakfast, parking for free, comfy bed big TV
- Clean hotel, with quite good breakfast in our way to Sweden.
Only a short walk to harbour, restaurants, shops etc.
Good breakfast & nice rooftop
breakfeast no bacon
food medio style
bed too small for pensioner but better for young lovers
Reception desk and staff.
Cleanles of the room
Grand Hotel Halden
Located opposite the Halden Train Station, this historical 1850’s hotel is less than 2 minutes’ walk from the main square and marina. It offers free WiFi and charming guest rooms with a flat-screen TV.Cable TV and a work desk are standard in each guest room at Grand Hotel Halden. The interior décor features warm colours, arm chairs and carpeted floors.Wine and tapas are served in the lounge, where guests can relax in the comfortable chairs. The library provides another relaxing setting. In summer, guests can also enjoy Grand Hotel Halden’s outdoor terrace.Attractions such as the historical Fredriksten Fortress and the Rød Herregård manor are 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Halden Golf Course is 1.2 miles away.
- Great that it was bear train station and i didn’t have to find it at night when arrived, Friendly staff and excellent breakfast
- Location. The hotel is very old fashioned, which added to the vibe when visiting the fortress. The staff were very helpful.
- The hotel/room was good for the 35% off deal. If I had paid the full 1600 n.kr I would have felt annoyed by the small room and the noise from the railway ; Although I like the sound of trains, they still woke me several times during the night, while breaking into the station.. (In tha capitol you will easily get a similar room and central location for 1k.)
- Breakfast of good standard. Coffee and tea facilities were annoneced, but were not available in the room.
- Hotel run by bankruptcy management and expected to close fully end Aug 2016. Rumoured to refurbish into student flats and then only take tourist during high summer months. Elevator long time broken and that make a 4th floor room quite uncomfortable.
Thon Hotel Halden
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Thon Hotel Halden is located in Halden, just 15 miles from Strömstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fredrikstad is 17 miles from Thon Hotel Halden, and Sarpsborg is 15 miles from the property. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 40 miles away.
- Katrina the check in hostess was spectacular . She really made our stay great!
- Lovely location overlooking the marina and the fortress; large comfortable room; very good breakfast; very friendly and helpful staff
- Great breakfast buffet, situated near to the old town, short walk to fredriksten fortress.
- the hotel is really quiet,clean and well connected. Nice restaurant also
- Great location, excellent view on the harbour, great breakfast, excellent rooms.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fredriksten Hotell offers accommodations in Halden, just 15 miles from Strömstad. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Fredrikstad is 17 miles from Fredriksten Hotell, and Sarpsborg is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 40 miles from Fredriksten Hotell.
- Very quiet accommodation near the Frederiksten Festning (20 minutes down hill walk to Halden town). Modern rooms. Excellent breakfast. Very nice landscape. Excellent quality/cost ratio.
- Great breakfast, best muesli ever! Nice checkout receptionist!
- Great breakfast. Lovely rooms. Fantastic view. And very professional crew.
- Good location near the castle. Friendly staff and tasty breakfast 🙂
- Excellent food and breakfast, clean & modern room, fast WiFi, unique tv entertainment system that allows to stream iPhone content without any additional equipment.
Gamlebyen Hotell – Fredrikstad
This hotel is in the picturesque Old Town of Fredrikstad, within 5 minutes’ walk of all its shops, museums and markets. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and free bike rental.Gamlebyen Hotell – Fredrikstad’s rooms are individually decorated in a classic style. All feature antique furniture, and some guest rooms offer views of the Old Town. Facilities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can relax in the garden with a drink from the bar. A continental breakfast is served at the neighbouring restaurant, Gamlebyen Gjestgiveri, where Gamlebyen Hotell – Fredrikstad’s guests are offered discounts on some lunch and dinner dishes.The Old Town Ferry Terminal is 500 feet from the hotel, and Fredrikstad’s main street, Nygaardsgata, is just a 10-minute walk and ferry ride away. Fredrikstad Museum is 1,300 feet from the property.
- Great location in superb surroundings, unique atmosphere and comfortable room
- The hotel is situated in the middle of the old city, a stone throw from all there is to see there. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful man which we learned was from Spain. He explained everything and showed us to our room. Our room was close to the reception and the small seating area outside. We had asked in advance to get a twin bed room which we did. This was a larger room than the standard double rooms which I´ve later read are quite small. There is free coffee, tea and fruit in the reception area. Apparently they also have bikes that can be used for free, but we didn´t see them. Bathroom was very spacious, but not cosy.
- Comfy bed. Good location. Cosy hotel and area. Great breakfast. Great staff
- The self catering apartment was lovely – spacious, well appointed and clean. The location of the hotel was great, though you need to be prepared to lug your cases over cobbles to and from the car, and then move the car.
- Sjarmerende og fint rom. Hyggelig personale og enkel, men god frokost
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Fredrikstad offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fredrikstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Strömstad is 21 miles from Hotel Fredrikstad, and Moss is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast; free waffles in the evening; wonderful view of the church from the room; tea kettle in the room.
- I really thought the staff were helpful and welcoming. The room was very spacious and comfy was a lovely nights sleep! The location was fantastic too. Near the main train station and centre. Totally recommend!
- room was huge and the staff were very friendly. good breakfast.
- Wifi system not working. Could connect though without password and starting to get spam on my mailbox. Either you keep wifi with easy password like before, either you make your new system works. Now you have either.
- Excellent breakfast and the location can not be bettered. Also kettle and tea/coffee in room which is relatively unusual in norwegian hotels, in my experience.
Hotel Victoria – Fredrikstad
Hotel Victoria – Fredrikstad offers accommodations in Fredrikstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strömstad is 20 miles from Hotel Victoria Fredrikstad, and Moss is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Victoria – Fredrikstad.
- A friendly and relaxing hotel, 10 minute walk from the train station, 15 minute walk from the free ferry across the river to old Frederikstad. A 15 minute walk along the river side into the town centre.
- Overall impression of this hotel for my needs quite good!
- Charming hotel With an old style tapestry and carpets. Cosy. Very good breakfast. Heated floor in bathroom.
- The hotel is situated a pleasant walk away from the railway station, in a quiet side street. Room was nice and clean. Good breakfast with eggs and bacon. An added bonus was the fact that you could get yourself tea or coffee all day, which is particularly handy if you travel in winter.
- Great staff, very friendly. Comfortable hotel, breakfast adequate.
Quality Hotel Fredrikstad
Quality Hotel Fredrikstad is located in Fredrikstad, 21 miles from Strömstad and 18 miles from Moss. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tønsberg is 19 miles from Quality Hotel Fredrikstad, and Sandefjord is 26 miles away. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Location ideal, nice rooms, restaurant, bar and shuffleboard make it a very good night.
- Hotel in the city centre of Fredrikstad with nice and friendly staff, clean rooms and one of the best breakfast buffets in its price-category.
- Breakfast very good with wide range of food. Hotel centrally-situated.
- Well located hotel – walking distance to the river and lovely bars, restaurants and cafes. Hotel breakfast also excellent.
The breakfast was extraordinary good and rich. Eggs of all Kind and variety of breads and rolls.
Friendliness of the staff. Hotel facilities.
Scandic City is located in Fredrikstad, 21 miles from Strömstad and 18 miles from Moss. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tønsberg is 19 miles from Scandic City, and Sandefjord is 26 miles away. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Staff is very friendly, underground parking is always a plus.
- Centrally positioned, about a 10 min walk from the rail station, with shops and restaurants a couple of minutes away. Breakfast was OK, room was clean and comfortable.
– nice breakfast buffet
– helpfulness of reception staff when planning outings
– walking distance to shops and restaurant
- Extra skön säng, sov som hemma. Älskade att det fanns en jättestor kudde. Fantastisk frukostbuffé.
- Gode senger, lite rom. Savner kjøleskap og vannkoker. Frokosten var helt topp
Top Hotels In Nordre Sandøy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nordre Sandøy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nordre Sandøy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nordre Sandøy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!