9 Best Hotels To Stay In Nipissing Beach Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Nipissing Beach Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nipissing Beach Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nipissing Beach Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nipissing Beach Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nipissing Beach Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nipissing Beach Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Nipissing Beach Ontario:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sunset Inn offers accommodations in North Bay. The inn has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is North Bay/Jack Garland Airport, 7 miles from Sunset Inn.
the bed, comforters and pillows were really comfortable.
everyday, cleaning staff would knock and check to see if we had everything we needed.
everyone was super friendly. would definitely stay there again.
- Location was excellent, room comfortable and attractive, staff accommodating and friendly.
- Friendly staff, good and clean rooms and they have a big collection of dvd’s.
- The rooms were large with private balconies and it was very clean
- Location right on the lake beach and only a short walk to nearby Sunset Park. Room facilities included small kitchenette with hot plate and microwave for self caterers. Short drive to mall and downtown. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- the bed, comforters and pillows were really comfortable.
Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay
This non-smoking hotel in North Bay, Ontario is only minutes from Jack Garland Airport and Lake Nipissing. The hotel offers a free hot daily breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-fi.Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay features 32-inch flat-screen TVs and coffee makers in each guest room. Work desks are also included.At the North Bay Hampton Inn, guests can use the indoor pool or the fitness center. A 24-hour business center and convenience store are also available on-site.Champlain Park and the Dionne Quintuples Museum are moments from the Hampton Inn in North Bay. The University of Nipissing and Canadore College are also nearby.
- Coffee was good didn’t have breakfast some fruit
- The location was amazing. Everything was clean. Staff friendly.
- Breakfast was excellent, clean rooms, friendly staff
- The beds were super comfy, the room was extra spacious. The free breakfast was a great addition as were the fruit and cookies in the evening.
- Beds and pillows were so relaxing and fresh. Breakfast was perfect and the fruit was abundant. Loved the Happy snack.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Bay
Featuring a free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Bay is just a 1-minute drive from Highway 17.Each room here provides cable TV, coffee making facilities and a desk. Guests will find complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer in the bathroom.On-site amenities include an indoor pool and fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is available and parking is free.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Bay is a short drive from Northgate Shopping Center and just under 1 miles from North Bay Memorial Gardens Sports Arena. Nipissing University is 3 miles away.
- the coffee was good, and the breakfast was also great. i like the fact with my group booking, they booked us all on the same floor.
- Comfortable hotel. Good location. Enjoyed the pool
- we had asked for a no allege room but the first room wasn’t. as my wife was sick all night long but in the morning we told the front desk of what had happened they quickly fixed the issue as the next room was excellent and extremely clean we thank you for that.
- Everything is so easy, so welcoming, so comfortable. I always stay at Holiday Inns when I travel, if available. They all seem great.
- Was a relaxing night stay after a long day of travel and broken up so i only had 3 hrs to drive instead of 7 as i had just driven 4 1/2
Days Inns & Suites – North Bay
One of our top picks in North Bay.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This Ontario hotel is across from a ferry terminal and 4 miles from North Bay/Jack Garland Airport. It features Lake Nipissing views, a cafe and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each modern room at the Days Inn & Suites North Bay provides a flat-screen cable TV and sitting area along with a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker. The spacious bathrooms provide hairdryers. Most overlook the city, and others have either a fireplace or spa tub.Guests at the non smoking Days Inn & Suites North Bay can enjoy continental breakfast and day passes to a YMCA gym that is just under 1 miles away. The hotel has a business center and meeting facilities and is surrounded by shops and restaurants.North Bay Memorial Gardens sports arena is one mile from Inn on the Bay. The hotel is 5 miles from Laurentian Ski Hill and North Bay Golf & Country Club. Parking is available on site at no additional cost.
- Helpful staff for the most part and great location in North Bay’s downtown.
- Staff were pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was ok – more hot items would have been nice. Some guests were very rowdy but it lasted only 15 min or so.
The room was very clean. I especially look at the bathroom and bedding, they were immaculate!!
The staff were friendly and easy to work with.
Our suite had a fireplace for heating and it was a nice change from the usual noisy wall units in other places.
- The bed was perfect room was clean and smelled clean.
- clean and comfortable room, friendly helpful staff price was good…
Best Western North Bay Hotel & Conference Centre
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Near Lake Nipissing, the convenient Best Western in North Bay, Ontario has easy access to local highways as well as comfortable guest rooms and enjoyable amenities.Best Western North Bay Hotel & Conference Center features guest rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and free high-speed internet access. Refrigerators and microwaves are available upon request.A business center and coin-operated laundry facilities are part of this North Bay hotel. This property has a non-smoking environment for added guest comfort.Farina Ristorante, at the North Bay Best Western, serves Italian cuisine all day. It features freshly made pasta and delicious desserts.
- Just a quick stop for us to get some sleep on long road trip. nice quite room. coffee in the room was decent. front desk staff was amazing.
- We really enjoyed everything here from the comfortable beds, pool/sauna, super friendly staff and wonderful restaurant ‘Farinas’
Bed was great after 3 hours sleep ( night shift) on Thursday, drive up..nice
Breakfast was super ! and so was the supper !
- Property is clean and well maintained, staff is friendly and very helpful
Bed was great….comfortable.
Staff was welcoming, friendly and at 1:30 am!
Howard Johnson North Bay
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in downtown North Bay offers rooms with a balcony, free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV with free movie channels. It is 0.5 miles from Lake Nipissing and the ferry port.Each spacious room at the Howard Johnson North Bay includes a refrigerator, microwave and tea/coffee maker. Guests enjoy free local telephone calls.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at the Howard Johnson. Many restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk.Hotel guests receive discounts on local events. The 24-hour reception staff offers tourist information, and can book relaxing massages for between sightseeing trips.The North Bay Memorial Gardens ice hockey arena is just 1 miles from the Howard Johnson North Bay. Free parking is available on site.
- Clean, efficient staff. Great breakfast. Served our purpose for our stay excellently. Would recommend.
- The motel suited our needs very well. The staff were friendly. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was convenient.
- Great value and helpful staff. close to restaurants. easy to get to.
We were in Room 4 and it was accurate to the photo with the double bed and sofabed pull out – nicely furnished and clean. The pillows were good, nice comforter on the bed and the towels were thick. We could park outside our door. Nicer than last year when we stayed here in an upper floor room.
The nights were quiet, no problems with noise.
We were able to walk to the Farmer’s Market and the Beach Volleyball National tournament.
There is also a great healthfood restaurant, gd2go, just opened (moved there only 3 weeks ago) a block away, a Thai restaurant (My Thai) and an all you can eat Sushi restaurant (Miyakoi Sushi) all within walking distance.
- comfy beds and easy chairs, large room, good fridge, clean room and bathroom
Comfort Inn North Bay – Lakeshore
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn North Bay – Lakeshore offers accommodations in North Bay.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is North Bay/Jack Garland Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Inn North Bay – Lakeshore.
- Room was reasonably quiet and very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Rates were great.
- The bed was very comfy and everything, especially the bathroom and towels were very clean.
- The hotel was peaceful and the staff were eager to help
- The pillows were good, breakfast was good. Over all great stay
- We had problems with the air conditioning but the front of house staff came and tried to repair it. Still not 100% but enough to cool the room down a bit. The entire place really needs to refresh itself but overall fine.
Homewood Suites By Hilton North Bay
One of our top picks in North Bay – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites By Hilton North Bay offers accommodations in North Bay.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is North Bay/Jack Garland Airport, 3.7 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton North Bay.
- New, comfortable and clean. Staff was excellent! Huge modern suite. Great breakfast! We will definitely stay again?
- The rooms were beautiful, with lots of natural light. The bathrooms were very nice
Nice room, well laid out, clean, great staff, location looking out at water
Quiet and quite relaxing.
- Loved the room and the front desk staff! We were welcomed by a lovely woman who was so bubbly and happy! She made our evening with her cheerful personality!
- The bed was very comfortable and reception staff were very courteous.
Comfort Inn Airport
Less than 8 minutes from Jack Garland Airport and the Lake Nipissing waterfront, Comfort Inn North Bay features free high-speed internet and free weekday newspapers. Breakfast is included.Free cable TV comes with all rooms, and pay-per-view movies are also available. A sitting area is featured in each room. Some rooms include refrigerators.Daily breakfast at Comfort Inn features eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, cereal and yogurt. Tea, coffee and juices are included. A business center is open on site and fax and copy services are available to guests. Valet cleaning services are also available.The Chief Commanda, offering cruises along the Lake Nipissing, is a 5-minute drive from the North Bay Comfort Inn. Laurentian Ski Hill is a 7-minute drive away. Jack Garland Airport is 3 miles away.
- Located right on the main road, easily located and visible
- The breakfast was more than we expected! The omelette were actual eggs and not from powder. The bacon even though it was very thinly cut, was very good. There were more options than at comparable hotels.
- For sure I will come next year for Black Friday weekend and I would like to have main room as well
- The room was up to date and the pillows were to my liking.
- Nice clean, spacious room. Very quiet. Ample parking.
Top Hotels In Nipissing Beach Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nipissing Beach Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nipissing Beach Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nipissing Beach Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!