9 Best Hotels To Stay In Matillas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Matillas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Matillas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospederia Princesa Elima
Each air-conditioned room has bright, attractive décor. All accommodations has a TV and offers views of the countryside surrounding Brihuega.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Hospederia Princesa Elima’s restaurant, which offers a range of traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. The hotel has a varied selection of local wines.The Princesa Elima is located opposite Brihuega’s Carlos III Gardens, while the main square is a 5-minute walk away. Madrid and Guadalajara can be reached within an hour by car.
- Friendly reception! Very helpfull! Got all we wanted.
- La amabilidad del personal, la resolución rápida de cualquier contratiempo.
- El personal excelente, muy agradables e intentando resolver cualquier contratiempo. Las instalaciones muy comodas, todo impecable. La comida riquísima, tanto en el comedor, como en la terraza, y con muy buena relación calidad precio. Muy recomendable. Volveremos
- Comodidad y higiene excelente de habitación y decoración.
- El personal era molt amable, i les habitacions molt còmodes.
Hotel El Doncel
The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
Very friendly, helpful staff
Excellent continental breakfast
Characterful building in good location
Modern bathroom with great shower
All of the rooms in the Laberinto have full private bathroom, TV, telephone and heating.There is also a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests, serving a range of local and Spanish dishes.The area has a good choice of bars and restaurants. Sigüenza Cathedral is about 800 feet away, while the station is about 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, great location and good value for money
- Muy buena ubicación, prácticamente en el centro de la ciudad y en una zona de por sí muy animada con muchos sitios para tomar algo, además con facilidad para aparcar. Habitación correcta por su precio y trato agradable del personal.
- La ubicación, se encuentra al lado de un buen paseo donde descansar, comer y tomar unas copas.
- El trato del dueño, es muy atento. La ubicación.Sencillo pero comodo. El personal es amable
- Buena relación calidad precio. La habitación era más grande de lo que nos esperábamos. Muy limpio y bien ubicado.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- Friendly people, very clean, nice and quiet hotel.
- Very modern hotel. Lovely large room with an incredible powerful bath, shower and hairdryer. Free parking outside and a lot of bars nearby. The old part of town was 5 mins walk away and the Parador 10 mins walk- it is a lovely castle. Huge towels and nice simple breakfast. They have a little terrace too,
- Todo, desde el trato del personal, hasta la habitacion.
Hotel Rural La Cabaña
Hotel Rural La Cabaña has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural La Cabaña.Medinaceli is 14 miles from Hotel Rural La Cabaña.
- El sitio muy bonito ,con un jardín espectacular en la parte trasera del edificio rodeado de arboles ideal para comer . Inesperable encontrar un lugar estupendo para pasar la noche fresquito , tomando una copa de vino . El personal muy amable , limpieza impecable , muy buen desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación . Muy recomendable.
- Me encanto el lugar, el personal y dueña encantadores y muy amables, muy buen desayuno y las habitaciones muy limpias, un lugar muy tranquilo con un jardín estupendo para comer, cenar o tomar una copa con el aroma de los tilos de fondo.
- El personal del hotel forma un equipo de diez. Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y la decoración muy acogedora. El impresionante jardín donde cenamos es perfecto para descansar, desconectar y comer el mejor cabrito de la zona.
Los dueños encantadores,muy atentos y serviciales.
Seguro en alguna otra ocasión repetiré
- El trato excelente. Las habitaciones amplias y con una decoración cuidada al detalle. Limpieza impecable. Camas muy cómodas y mucha tranquilidad para poder descansar. Para aquellos a los que les guste el entorno rural muy recomendable.
Casa del Castillo
Casa del Castillo features bright and spacious rooms with underfloor heating. Each has a unique décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Casa del Castillo and will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Sigüenza, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. The Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Casa del Castillo is about 10 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station, and Guadalajara can be reached in about 30 minutes by train.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful town. I would highly recommend.
- the location could not be better and the room just amazing views fro our room
- Lovely room. Beautifully furnished. Exceptionally clean. Classy.
Beautiful views from my balcony in the morning – the castle at the left hand and roofs of the village at the opposite side.
A note for those who are going to visit the castle for sightseeing – it’s a parador now, operated as a hotel but still keeping some legacy pieces of history. There are only some particular set of timeslots when you are allowed to visit those historical places – check the information in advance if you really want to visit the castle.
Very historical but deserted town.
Hotel Cardamomo Siguenza
Hotel Spa Cardamomo Siguenza offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most rooms have great views over the village or surrounding countryside.The Cardamomo Siguenza spa includes a sauna and hot tub. Aromatherapy, massage and other treatments are offered.The hotel’s Ciro y Lola Restaurant serves a wide range of à la carte dishes, accompanied by a fine wine list. There is a bar, and packed lunches and room service are available.The local area is popular for hiking and fishing. You can also practice archery or take a hot air balloon ride. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a bicycle and cycle the Don Quixote Route, which passes close to the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, the environment, the into-detail decoration
Breakfast is great, Bed is big and good, Hotel is located on countryside,
Luxury suite: Jacuzzi is huge and the air pump works effective
- Es un hotel estupendo, donde se perciben los detalles cálidos que han puesto con cuidado y dedicación. Me gustó el lugar donde se encuentra y la paz que se respira allí.
- El desayuno es una pasada, todo casero de gran calidad. Las habitaciones son geniales y el masajista un crack.
- EXCELENTE UBICACIÓN, RECOMENDABLE PARA DESCONECTAR TOTALMENTE DE TODO.
Parador de Siguenza
Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- To stay in this really outstanding building was a great experience!
- A real Castle, what else can you say, amazing building with a Tour only for guests. A real Middle Age experience. Like in all Paradores the breakfast is outstanding and the parking for free.
- Best location in Siguenza. Nice quiet hotel in a medieval castle in the old town. Top restaurant.
- The experience of being in the castle and the attention to detail in the decor and furnishings.
- The parador is unquestionably amazing. It’s facilities are very impressive and the room overlooking the courtyard was nice. I visited on a weekend when there were few weddings going on, but that was nice and the staff tried to pay attention to the other guess like us as much as they could. We had lunch with my family in the courtyard and then went in the bar area for some more drinks.
Hotel Spa Niwa
Each spacious room at Hotel Spa Niwa has modern décor. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandwiches and light dishes are served in Niwa’s café. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a fireplace and which opens onto the hotel gardens. There is also a TV room and a dining room.The Niwa’s spa features a hydromassage thermal pool, a Finnish sauna, Scottish showers and Turkish baths. Massage is also available.The surrounding Alcarria countryside is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. The historic town of Sigüenza is a 45-minute drive away, while Alto Tajo Park is 12 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were incredibly nice and hospitable. we had to leave earlier due to an unforeseen event. We will go again for sure.
- El desayuno, el spa, los masajes, la atención del personal, la tranquilidad, el pueblo.
- El hotel estaba muy bien ubicado, tranquilo y bonito
Gostei de tudo
Conforto,cuidado,atenção, qualidade em tudo
Simpatia e disponibilidade para ajudar.
Recomendo muito e vou voltar.
- Magnífico para una pausa relajante. Los masajes, extraordinarios.
Top Hotels In Matillas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Matillas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!