9 Best Hotels To Stay In Lytle Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Lytle Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lytle Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lytle Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lytle Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lytle Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lytle Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Lytle Texas:
Best Western Plus Lytle Inn and Suites
Conveniently located just off Interstate 35, this hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.A microwave and a fridge are provided in all rooms at the Best Western Plus Lytle Inn and Suites. Cable TV and a hairdryer are also available. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included.A 24-hour front desk is available at Lytle Best Western Plus. Guests can access a laundromat and a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Fly fishing at Sandy Oaks Ranch is 18 miles from this hotel. San Antonio is 25 miles away. San Antonio International Airport is a 35 minute drive away.
- The hostess at breakfast was AMAZING! She really made our stay memorable. I’ve never met anyone so attentive and willing to help! She even went looking for some hot chocolate for us, and brought it to us! And, the food was terrific! We’ll stay here again whenever in the area!
- The entire staff is just awesome! I was greeted with a smile and a small chat and when we left we were sent away again with a smile. The breakfast lady was kind and talked to you and tried to fulfill your every wish. I will be back to this location again and I will stay At Best Western. The breakfast at this hotel is a real breakfast.
- The employees that I had contact with were all very friendly. The coffee machine in our room was not working and we had a new one at the door in under 10 minutes.
- Everything is good is cleang nice peaple at from desk and the breakfast is great the lade (hortencia) she is cook really good
- Nice stay, we went to San Antonio during day, relaxing place to come back to in evening.
Located just off U.S. Highway 90 and overlooking the Medina River Valley, this Castroville hotel features an on-site luxury spa which offers massages and body treatments. Free Wi-Fi is also included.A private balcony is available to each guest at the Hotel Alsace. There are also a flat-screen cable TVs and compact refrigerators in every room.Guests can enjoy a relaxing swim in the outdoor pool and cook their favorite meals in the provided BBQ pits and picnic areas.The Alsatian Restaurant serves authentic Alsatian cuisine which includes locally-produced sausages.The Alsace Hotel is 2.5 miles from the Alsatian Golf Club. Medina Valley High School is a 5 minute drive away.
- Bed very comfortable and view with a balcony was fabulous
- Flexible in timings during check out and check in.
- Staff was extremely courteous. Pillows and bedding were extremely comfortable. We were staying there to avoid Hurricane Harvey but feel very fortunate to have found Hotel Alsace. Such a restful lovely spot to relax amidst the devastating damage of the hurricane.
- staff friendly parking good. bathrrim was new all nice shower good.
- Elegant small to medium size motel with lovely amenities. We didn’t not experience, but it seems to be a spa destination. Wonderful pool. And both pool and room had a beautiful view of the hillside to the east. Restaurant was nice but had a strange vibe to it at dinner time. Food was good. The staff was very friendly.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham SeaWorld/Lackland AFB
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham SeaWorld/Lackland AFB offers accommodations in San Antonio, just 31 miles from Bandera.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boerne is 26 miles from Microtel SeaWorld, TX, and Selma is 27 miles away. San Antonio International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Toilet was running & they came to fix it as soon as we called.
- It was very clean and the staff did everything possible to help us when their system lost our reservation along with numerous other guests waiting in the lobby.
- There is nothing around walking distance. You need to rent a car if you plan to move around the city.
- Very nice hotel. Room was big and very comfortable. Staff was awesome!
- Very clean room, 3 pillows on each bed! Frankly, I didn’t expect too much since the room was very reasonable..but was surprised at the amenities offered. Breakfast was good, not great, but free is always good! They let us stay an hour past checkout deadline due to weather, and were fine with it. Would recommend this hotel to all.
Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel and Suites.
One of our top picks in San Antonio – and a guest favorite.
In San Antonio, this hotel features a heated indoor pool, hot tub and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-panel TV are provided in the guest rooms.Each room has a classic décor with neutral colors and a carpeted floor. All of the rooms include a coffee maker, fridge and a microwave.Enjoy cocktails in the stylish lounge at the Best Western Plus Atrea Hotel & Suites. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and additional facilities include computers and a printer.SeaWorld® amusement park is located 6 miles away and public parking is free on site. Nelson Wolf Stadium is 3 miles away.
- All staff that we interacted with were great, friendly and efficient. Our room was great although I did get a bit cold and couldn’t raise the thermostat above 74 which may or may not have been accurate. But after some time the room dis get warmer.
- The swimming pool was great but way to much chlorine was killing our eyes
- Comfortable bed and excellent service at check in.
- Everything was great! Fanciest Hotel I’ve been to as of today.
- Beds were comfy. Breakfast was better than expected. Location was good-easy access to anywhere you needed to go. Nice bar for after hours. Overall, hotel was clean and all staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Motel 6 San Antonio West – Seaworld
This motel is just a 15-minute drive from Central San Antonio and 6 miles from Seaworld San Antonio. It features an outdoor pool and a guest laundromat.A flat-screen TV with cable is part of every room at Motel 6 San Antonio West – Seaworld. Rooms feature modern decor and include free local calling.The reception at the Seaword – San Antonio West Motel 6 is staffed 24 hours a day and has fax and copy services, as well as free morning coffee.Both Alamo Plaza and the Tower of the Americas are just under 15 miles from the motel.
- Staff was nice good location near our function that we planned price okay.
- Neighbors were scum so I didn’t feel bad about making noise.
- The staff is always very friendly and the motel is close to many restaurants.
- I liked how comfortable it was as well as saving money for what I stayed for.
- Awesome group of employees motel 6 should be very haply that they have such great employees
Econo Lodge Near SeaWorld
Econo Lodge Near SeaWorld is located in the Lackland AFB neighborhood in San Antonio, just 27 miles from Boerne.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Antonio International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Good staff, big bedroom with everything right, easy to park, cheap price
- The owners were nice and it was clean and comfortable.
- i couldn’t find another hotel close to lackland
- Everything went smoothly and that was great the lady who helped me check in was super awesome!
- Outside and inside was very clean. The pool was not over crowded. Everyone was very friendly.
La Quinta Inn San Antonio Lackland
Adjacent to Lackland Air Force Base, this hotel is an 18 minute drive from San Antonio city center. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels are available in each guest room.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room La Quinta Inn San Antonio Lackland. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided in all rooms.A free continental breakfast with homemade waffles, hard boiled eggs and oatmeal is served each morning to all guests of San Antonio Lackland La Quinta Inn. An outdoor pool is featured on site.The Alamo and the San Antonio River Walk are 10 miles from this hotel. SeaWorld San Antonio is a 13 minute drive from the property.
- The property was nice and clean. They are pet friendly! All of the staff was very friendly! And very close to the AFB! I would recommend this place to families that are coming for BMT graduation!
- Nicole at the front desk was AWESOME and very helpful.
- Friendly staff! Very close to Lackland AFB convenient location.
- Staff was very friendly, it was adjacent to Lackland AFB, and my room was very clean!
- The staff were super friendly and accommodating. They were all super helpful. The hotel is right down the street from the base and you could hear the over head announcements fron the hotel. There was a nice little picnic area with a couple grills.
Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB
Located in San Antonio in the region of Texas, 28 miles from Boerne, Studio 6 San Antonio Lackland AFB features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 14 miles from San Antonio Lackland AFB.
- The staff at front desk Patrick went up and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Great location for BMT Graduation 5mins from Luke gate and 8mins from Valley High Gate. Housekeeping was done everyday A+!
- That it was close to Lackland Airforce bass is all!
- House keeper kept our room clean daily we had a fridge dishes everything was perfect
- Staff was friendly and is located close the Lackland AFB
- I liked the fact we had a red. We traveled with a 1 year old who needs milk and it was so easy to buy a gallon while we were there.
Travelodge San Antonio Lackland A F B
Lackland Air Force Base is just 1 miles from this San Antonio motel. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub and offers a microwave and fridge in every room.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Travelodge San Antonio Lackland Air Force Base. They have a sitting area along with a desk.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. They can also use the BBQ facilities at San Antonio Travelodge Lackland Air Force Base.The Alamo is 12 miles from this motel. San Antonio International Airport is 20 miles away and Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park is 23 miles away.
- THe location to Lackland Airforce Base was great. If it was warm enough, we would have used the pool
- It was roomy and me and my boyfriend loved the view. The wifi was great.
- the Travelodge is only two traffic lights away from the Lackland Air Force base gate. you can find places to eat, shopping any thing you may need along rt.13. nice staff, clean room and great location. made our visit to see our son graduate from bmt so stress free.
- I really liked the staff. They were very kind and helpful, especially after a very long day of travel flight delays. The purpose of our stay was to see our son graduate from the Air Force. The location was excellent as it was just down the road and easy to get to. I also liked that we could get a designated Non-Smoking room and not worry about it smelling like smoke which seemed difficult to find at the time of my booking.
- It was okay for simple stay. Clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Lytle Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lytle Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lytle Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lytle Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!