9 Best Hotels To Stay In Lo del Gato La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Lo del Gato La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lo del Gato La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lo del Gato La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lo del Gato La Gomera. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lo del Gato La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lo del Gato La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hotels In Lo Del Gato La Gomera:
Hotel Jardín Tecina
Each room at the Jardín Tecina comes with a private terrace. They offer views over the sea, the swimming pool or the gardens. Free WiFi is available.The hotel is a short drive from the Tecina Golf Course and has a number of on site sports facilities. These include a fitness center, squash, mini golf and tennis courts.Jardín Tecina enjoys beautiful views over Tenerife and Mount Teide. Playa de Santiago Beach is within walking distance, and La Gomera Airport is just 1.6 mi away.
- Location close to airport and lift down the cliff to the town, quiet, facilities were amazing, choice at buffet, staff welcome and helpfulness, cleanliness, comfort in room.
Beautiful site, lovely gardens, wide range of facilities.
Standard accommodation was comfortable, spacious, lovely trees outside patio,
- The location was excellent, the food was very good, the climate was appreciated. The grounds of the hotel were amazing and kept in an immaculate condition.
- Breakfast available starting 5am – very convenient when leaving the hotel early; comfortable room, good food selection at buffet breakfast and dinner.
- The island itself is really beautiful. The hotel is fairly well equipped. The restaurant and cleaning staff were lovely. Room was OK
Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro
The rooms at Hotel Rural Ibo Alfaro feature stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some also include a balcony, which guests can request in advance. Additional charges may apply.The Ibo Alfaro serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. There is also a terrace where you can enjoy a drink with the fantastic views of the Hermigua Valley.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Tenerife. Car and bicycle rental are also available. La Gomera Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel had its own individual character. The owners were welcoming and interested in their customers. The location was lovely. Breakfasts were good.
The location is wonderful if you are looking for the quiet place. It is close the beach and mountain pathways. Excelente view.
Breakfast simple, but very good quality and variety is different every day.
The owner´s are very attentive.
- Wonderful place to stay.Very quiete.close to montains and close to beach.
- I loved the bed and the bathroom. And an extra point for the fluffiest and best absorbant towels!
- The location is great, the view is amazing, the staff is nice and freindly, the breakfast is vert tasty
Hotel Torre Del Conde
The Torre del Conde offers simple décor and spacious, bright rooms. Each has satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar.The Torre’s restaurant serves a range of buffet cuisine, including traditional Canarian dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel’s cafe-bar. The terrace offers impressive views of the nearby bay.The Conde is a 10-minute walk from Playa de la Villa Beach and is within walking distance of the center of San Sebastián, where there is a range of restaurants and bars. The picturesque Torre del Conde Park is next to the hotel.
- Very easy place to stay been back 3 times now always good
- Bang in the centre of the town. Good access to all routes around the island.
- Nicely located modern hotel, our room had a beautiful view over the park. Clean and comfortable.
- perfect location. great sun terrace with a section for naturists if inclined. Marble bathroom booster breakfast.
- sauna and whirpool on terace, alos for naturists, great view to the park and mountains, free parking place near hotel, great location in center of town
Parador de La Gomera
Go swimming in the outdoor pool, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and with great views of Tenerife. There are lounge chairs around the pool, where you can lie back and soak up the sun.Stroll around the tropical gardens at any time of the day, to enjoy the peacefulness of the Parador de la Gomera. You can also go on a day trip to the natural reserve in the center of the island.The interior of the Parador de la Gomera is spacious and has plenty of natural light. You can also admire the mixture of Castilian-style and Elizabethan decor.
Breakfast is a 10/10.
The staff was really nice on arrival and all throughout the week from reception to breakfast and swimming pool.
The location is fantastic, just a short walk to San Sebastian which is an unspoiled gem and the Parador is very authentic. To walk into the city, take the stairs from the Mirador to save some time.
The swimming pool was a great plus and never too busy.
We had a room with a breathtaking sea view, although not terrace.
I would definitely recommend anyone to travel to la Gomera, stay in San Sebastian and choose the Parador.
- Large and comfortable room, superb garden with view on the sea and the harbor. Great!
The relaxing atmosphere. Sitting on the balcony and lísten to the sound of the sea was so relaxing. The swimming pool was grest and it’s location perfect.
Walking in the gardens and listening to birds, again relaxing
Breakfast was very good.
- Beautiful place with amazing views. Very welcoming
The breakfast is very good. The dinner was expensive but excellent.
The decor is beautiful. The gardens are magnificent and very well tended.
The location is perfect. The swiming pool is very pleasant.
- Breakfast is a 10/10.
Hotel La Colombina
The rooms at La Colombina feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café-bar with a terrace which serves drinks and light meals throughout the day.The Colombina is 5 minutes’ walk from San Sebastián’s port. The Garajonay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was comfortable if a little small. The shower was good. The breakfast was varied and there was plenty of it.
- Nice staff. They changed our room when we asked for it. Breakfast is OK.
- Good clean and smart hotel, well located for restaurants, shops, etc. Short walk to bus station. Breakfast offered a good range of buffet options- mainly cold foods. Friendly, helpful staff. Good warm shower, and a fridge for our provisions. Last day they kindly agreed to hold a bag after check-out so we could do a hike before moving on to another town.
- Comfortable bed, good shower., plenty of hot water. Excellent breakfast.
The hotel was very nice and clean. Checking in was easy.
Since we wanted to catch the first ferry we had to leave before breakfast, to our surprise they prepared extra breakfast packages for us with sandwiches and fresh fruits.
Hotel Jardín Concha
The rooms at the Jardín Concha feature tiled floors and a fridge. Each one has a private bathroom.The hotel has a roof terrace with fantastic views, and there is a communal kitchen. A daily breakfast is served in the garden.The hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from the Garajonay Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to La Gomera Airport in around 50 minutes.
We had a great stay in Hotel Jardin Concha. We felt very welcome and Concha is a perfect host who cares very much for her guests!
We will definitely come back someday to enjoy the fresh from the tree mangos and bananas and the great view – Thanks for everything, Concha!
- This was really the perfect place for us. The hotel is lovely with a great view of the valley, the mountain and the ocean. I loved my terrace with sea view!! We spend 7 nights there and it was hard to leave. The hotel owner is such a friendly person. The room was comfortable with very good beds, small fridge and very good and quiet airconditionning. It’s a quiet place not far from the beach and restaurants. For me the best place to stay!
- The friendly way of the staff, the price and facilities
Very friendly stuff
nice view over Playa Calera and the ocean
Shops and restaurants around the corner
close to the bus station and the taxi stand
good WLAN connection
A great view. Delightful rooms and reception.
Thoughtful owner provided lovely breakfast of eggs from their own hens, homemade bread, and homemade marmalade and jams plus yoghurt, cheeses and ham and delicious homemade fruit salad.
- We had a great stay in Hotel Jardin Concha. We felt very welcome and Concha is a perfect host who cares very much for her guests!
Hotel Rural Casa Lugo
Each room here will provide you with a satellite TV and a patio. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Hotel Rural Casa Lugo you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The hotel is 5.7 mi from Parque Nacional de Garajonay. Tenerife Sur Airport is 52 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Great location. Hotel is situated in a beautiful old mansion. Friendly staff.
- lovely experience staff so welcoming and kind ,the location was central so we could get around the the village without having to use the car. will return .
- Good breakfast, friendly proprietor, simple but charming guesthouse, very peaceful.
- Traditional house in the village main street set around a courtyard. Small and cosy with nice touches and lots of atmosphere. Good breakfast. Clean and friendly.
- This is a very comfortable hotel in the pretty village of Agulo. We started here for a week and it’s a good base for touring round the island and walking (although as we had a car, I couldn’t say how easy that would be with public transport). The couple running the hotel are very friendly and welcoming and the room was comfortable and well equipped. There was a reasonable choice for breakfast and as I’m allergic to gluten they supplied rice cakes and gluten free cookies. Would definitely recommend this as a comfortable place to stay.
Hotel Gran Rey
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Gran Rey feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. Each one has a safe and mini-bar, and the private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has a buffet restaurant and an à la carte restaurant, offering Canary and international food. There is also a poolside bar where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. The hotel is in the Valle Gran Rey Park, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Garajonay National Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. San Sebastián is 31 mi away.
- location ,friendly and helpful staff seafront views
- The pool was nice and the room was perfect. I liked everything about the hotel.
- Rooftop terrace for breakfast, sound of waves while sleeping, view of the ocean, excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
- We have visited here before and loved the location. The sea view and sound of crashing waves is wonderful. Excellent rooftop breakfasts in the sun!
- not too large (50 rooms), lovely views from rooms, helpful reception, nice pool and terrace
Hotel Playa Calera
The stylish Playa Calera is no-smoking in all areas. It is set just yards from magnificent beaches. These are perfect for swimming, fishing and snorkeling.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a flat-screen satellite TV and practical kitchenette. A relaxing seating area is also featured.The Playa Calera’s restaurant serves a range of traditional dishes. The roof terrace is the perfect place to watch the spectacular sunsets.The hotel offers free private parking. There is also a free internet connection.
- Lovely huge room.fab but Inot heated pool. Building architect designed. Nicely set up tables for dinner. Reception and restaurant staff lovely.
- The hotel is extremely clean and well maintained. The rooftop pool is fantastic to relax after having experienced the amazing nature of the island. Room are big and well soundproofed.
- A great hotel for a relaxing hiking break. Great location next to the fantastic piano bar and a simple way of life. Very enjoyable quick stay.
- Beautiful hotel, with an outstanding pool facilities. The location is very central, but a little too touristy for me. But if you’re looking to stay in Valle Gran Rey, the location of this hotel is unbeatable!
Top Hotels In Lo Del Gato La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lo del Gato La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lo del Gato La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lo del Gato La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!